Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Need to get a new lap top. Any Suggestions?

LeWildRoger 8:20 PM - 14 March, 2014
I cant get a macbook but i need a new laptop that can support scratch live, a SL box, and dicers, any suggestions on laptops that are inexpensive but good most i would spend is $600 and thats in a tight budget.
DJred24 1:58 AM - 20 March, 2014
I had Asus K52 i3 core it ran Serato itch no problems for years. I would get Asus again I have IMac and my next purchase will be a U56e model Asus.

Mac Pro can wait for a while. I'm not worried about video mixing. Also Dj From Mars video I seen a Giant Asus laptop being used for the performance.

So not all is bad with Windows if you buy smart. MBP yes all the way. But if u have $600 buy a used 09 MBP EBay . 2.6- 2.8 ghz 512 VRAM easily
vj tech.sys 7:35 PM - 8 April, 2014
i have an Asus that i used for a couple of years. while windows didn't seem to play nice with serato, mainly because of serato's limitation of being a 32-bit program in a 64-bit OS, the hardware itself was great. i have a MacBook Pro now, and will probably not be going back to a windows machine, but if i had to, i would look at Asus again.
DJred24 2:38 AM - 4 May, 2014
Yeah I went with a like new Late 08 MBP. I bought what i thought was a good deal , an early 08 MBP and it was just used and abused. For $160 I took a chance and I crapped out LOL. I will keep my early 08 MBP and get it fixed. Then I can have 2 laptops.