Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Update your profile to get added to special Serato DJ Lists

Serato
dave 11:04 PM - 8 December, 2008
Please update your Whitelabel.net Settings here: whitelabel.net

Check the genres you play and you'll get access to limited releases!

And don't forget to let us know where you play out - both clubs and radio stations. The more you tell the labels about yourself, the more likely they will want to send you their promo releases.
djandy 5:42 AM - 9 December, 2008
dj andy like to play electro, house,hip-hop,club classics,old school. mobile dj for 20 years.specialize in mixing so like extended and electro or house versions
DJ Marauder 7:38 PM - 13 December, 2008
I got that Love old school ,R n B ,Hip Hop ,Dancehall ,Reggea ....eveything that's in and HOT HOT HOTTT!!!!!

So, drop me them promos please!!!!!!
IT'S THE LAST OF THE REAL CASSANOVAS BX PATTERSON/WEBSTER PROJECTS

THANKZ ... DJ(MANNY)MARAUDER
banealmighty 1:58 AM - 19 December, 2008
need much much much more drum & bass at whitelabel.net
amokk20us 4:49 AM - 19 December, 2008
Quote:

Definately Dude,

More Drum and Bass on whitelabel.net please. The Shapeshifter and A-sides promos were good, but thats it...

NOOBDLES
Kool DJ Sheak One 6:44 PM - 21 December, 2008
<---waiting to be added to some kind of list, anywhere, for anything...
CRAZYD 9:59 PM - 21 December, 2008
hey i updated my thing an jus wanna say merry xmas to all you guys, oh dj dont reminde me about dis comment unless ur a dj dat can sound clash trus mi
Dswift 1:39 AM - 25 December, 2008
Sound Clash? Mi ear smaddi chat bout Soundclash!!!
Dj Vinlo 10:15 PM - 25 December, 2008
Gracias···) desde Chile!!!
Psyphris 5:07 AM - 5 January, 2009
Ohh limited releases are leggggggit!

Bring on the baltimore club!
Dj Ray Rayla 5:25 AM - 16 January, 2009
nice lets get this
MR YUCK 12:11 PM - 16 January, 2009
What up all,

Greetings from the wonderful beaches of Asia. If anyone is looking to trade gigs just give me a holla.

MR YUCK
JMike 11:54 PM - 16 January, 2009
Wow.......Um. I am all over the place. I spin Old school Rap, Hip-hop, Electro, Electro House, Bmore, 80'S 90's Dance, Pop, Mash-ups, Rock, Remixed 50's Rock, R&B, House, Drum&Bass, and Breaks. I'm sure I left something out but......

Yeah......I get a little wacky ;)
Daveykaywavey 12:27 AM - 19 January, 2009
drum&bass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dubstep...........electro house.
Static2.0 2:51 PM - 23 January, 2009
Electro house, DNB, oh and BMORE needs to be added
DavidMX 11:21 PM - 24 January, 2009
yes more Bmore, Dnb, Electrohouse plllllllease......;)
DJ Boom Bap 10:42 PM - 2 February, 2009
I play a High School or Middle School every other Friday. Work the small town bars too. Pop, Hip-Hop.
SiRocket 5:32 PM - 3 February, 2009
i updated! more releases are good, but quality and good labels/artists/and songs are what counts. keep it coming WL
DJ KillaGraham 9:47 PM - 15 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Definately Dude,

More Drum and Bass on whitelabel.net please. The Shapeshifter and A-sides promos were good, but thats it...

NOOBDLES

Tru That!
Kranky 1:56 AM - 16 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Definately Dude,

NOOBDLES

Yes please, more Drum n Bass would be fantastic!!! :-)
GRiNDBoX 8:40 AM - 22 February, 2009
bring on some bmore....thanks in advance...:)
Bassick 11:36 PM - 28 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Definately Dude,

NOOBDLES

YES YES YES!!!
AlbredaBlock 7:40 AM - 6 March, 2009
Quote:

please please please.. bmore!!!!
ThAt DiGitAL kiD 9:12 PM - 15 March, 2009
I spin @ many local clubs here in cincinnati.....blue bar, yadda club, clique in covington,ky.
I have a residency @ BRONZ (formerly jacobs on the avenue).

I spin hip hop one night a week and electro, b-more, nu-disco,etc.....the rest of the time.

I also host a recently started monthly party called WTF? every first saturday of the month, rotating out other local dj's to keep it live.....

You can check me out here:

www.myspace.com

or the party page:

www.myspace.com

Later....

Bruce
djchase 8:06 PM - 17 March, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

sounds like a plan more BMORe
ashanti hi fi 1:58 AM - 21 March, 2009
Check my myspace.......
Love music....Radio vibes as well

Soundclash....eeeeeeeeeeeeh
simonak 7:31 PM - 30 March, 2009
i play hiphop, punk rock ,drum n bass, jungle,metal,raggae, dubstep , breaks...and cheesey 90s pop
DJ Dre Blizzy 12:21 AM - 2 April, 2009
yo i just downloaded like 10 songs from whitelabel.net and when i play them in serato they sound scratchy. can anyone help?
Serato
Brigid 1:20 AM - 2 April, 2009
Quote:
yo i just downloaded like 10 songs from whitelabel.net and when i play them in serato they sound scratchy. can anyone help?

Are you playing them with the hardware plugged in or just in the offline player? They play 320kbps with Rane hardware plugged in and 32kbps if in the offline mode.
DJ Dre Blizzy 1:56 PM - 2 April, 2009
oo i didnt know that
DJ GOOK 1:46 PM - 4 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

sounds like a plan more BMORe

wheres the love for B-more club music
Kizra 2:08 AM - 8 April, 2009
I am definitely into all genres of innovative music. I am personally a Mash-Up DJ/Producer, but I also spin Hip-Hop, Hype, Rap, R&B, Rock, House, Electro and others.
I am very enticed to review all different genre's for all labels in the categories specified.
Cheers! www.kizra.com
LazyGun 2:37 AM - 25 April, 2009
DUUUUUUUUUUBSTEP please =)

Surely Plastician can sort you guys out?! :P
DJ_Vandetta 7:07 AM - 25 April, 2009
I updated my profile a while back and just today and I am not seeing anything change in the music I get...
Rob Alahn 1:12 PM - 26 April, 2009
I play all genres all over Las Vegas, Nevada and love Whitelabel!!!! Will Whitelabel move to video content as well with the advent of Video-SL?
Serato
dave 9:18 PM - 26 April, 2009
Quote:
I updated my profile a while back and just today and I am not seeing anything change in the music I get...

Hi DJ_Vandetta, ever since you updated your profile you have been getting music that isn't available to everyone.

Were you expecting to see something telling you that you are getting more? We currently don't show you which ones have limited release.

Quote:
Will Whitelabel move to video content as well with the advent of Video-SL?

Maybe possibly.
DJ_Vandetta 3:11 AM - 29 April, 2009
Oh I did not know that, but it is a tease when I see track on the main page and I can not download them :/
djjsped 6:03 PM - 29 April, 2009
No matter how you slice it Whitelabel.net is through the f**ken roof HOTHOTHOT CALIENTE MUCHO SABOR Why didn't anyone else think of this. LOL "THESE CUERVO MARGARITAS ARE GENIUS!!"-If you saw that commercial then you know how excited I am Thanks White Label Cats superawesome
Serato
dave 9:31 PM - 29 April, 2009
Quote:
Oh I did not know that, but it is a tease when I see track on the main page and I can not download them :/

Can you please give me an example of one you can't download?
DJ_Vandetta 11:28 PM - 29 April, 2009
Like I see Def Jam and Interscope Records labels that I can not download or play because it is not my territory.
Serato
dave 12:16 AM - 30 April, 2009
We have lots of releases from those labels with different lists attached.

Can you please give me a link to a specific one? I'll check out why you can't get it.
DJ_Vandetta 12:32 AM - 30 April, 2009
They work now. Is Def Jam and Interscope Records new labels to Whitelabel.net?
Serato
dave 12:37 AM - 30 April, 2009
They're both part of Universal Music Group who have been trialling Whitelabel.net for the last 8 months or so.

Make sure you download their releases and leave feedback. The more activity they see, the more likely they will be to keep using the service.
Caramac 2:47 PM - 6 May, 2009
Got one question. I recently picked up the Jam Down Riddim off of here but I wasn't able to get the Jah Cure version as it said it wasn't available to my region.

Is there any reason for this being as the rest of the riddim is?

I've updated my profile but was curious as to why certain artists aren't available.
Serato
dave 9:46 PM - 6 May, 2009
There shouldn't be any access restrictions on that release.

Can you please try again: whitelabel.net
shigga 12:12 AM - 8 May, 2009
wow... just wow
Caramac 2:14 PM - 11 May, 2009
@ Dave - My bad. I went back and checked and it was there in my iTunes but hadn't imported into Serato for some reason. There was a load of whitelabel tunes I'd downlaoded that day that were missing as well. I just re imported them.
The SMF 3:33 PM - 11 May, 2009
need more drum n bass, dubstep, house, bassline, rnb, hiphop, pop

dj alot of 18th birthdays and a few college student events
Groovster 11:58 PM - 11 May, 2009
Quote:

I've updated my profile but was curious as to why certain artists aren't available.

Ditto- why are the BEP remixes unavailable in my area??
Serato
dave 12:31 AM - 12 May, 2009
We just added this to the FAQ here: serato.com

Why can't I download certain releases?

A lot of the promo music on Whitelabel.net is available to all DJs, however some releases are not available to everyone.

Some releases are only delivered to a particular territory for legal reasons. Some record labels want to send worldwide but simply can't because they don't have worldwide clearance.

Other releases are only delivered to DJs who are interested in particular genres. Let us know what genres you play by updating your profile:

www.whitelabel.net
www.serato.com
dj k-fresh 5:38 AM - 28 May, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Definately Dude,

NOOBDLES

YES YES YES!!!

I Have a residency at The Airliner here in Los Angeles, I spin for my college radio station Hip Hop/House/Electro/Drum & Bass/Dub step/ jungle/

and please hook us up with some more DRUMZ! thanks!

Dj K-Fresh.......
Kool DJ Sheak One 6:41 AM - 28 May, 2009
whitelabel.net

"Open your eyes, and look within"
Bob Marley
DJ_CJ Entertainment 1:47 AM - 4 June, 2009
Is there a reason why I can't download the mixes of Boom Boom Pow? I'm curious to hear the different mixes.
Serato
dave 9:28 PM - 4 June, 2009
You should have access. What happens when you try to download them?
Natural D 7:22 AM - 9 June, 2009
Dave Boom Boom Pow was number one in the UK so how come I cannot download the different mixes of this song and the Album from the peas, It makes no sense,

Please can you help
Serato
dave 7:39 AM - 9 June, 2009
Hey Natural D, we're working on it. The FAQ says serato.com

Quote:

A lot of the promo music on Whitelabel.net is available to all DJs, however some releases are not available to everyone.

Some releases are only delivered to a particular territory for legal reasons. Some record labels want to send worldwide but simply can't because they don't have worldwide clearance.

Other releases are only delivered to DJs who are interested in particular genres. Let us know what genres you play by updating your profile.
the-d-o-c 3:11 AM - 14 June, 2009
there are lots of tracks on here im unable to download now, most of the good ones, i tried changing regions to see if it opened access but no luck, the rye rye stuff, the black eye peas stuff all goes well in clubs here but no joy, i already got the tracks at a lower bitrate but id prefer whitelabel versions already set for my serato
Serato
dave 9:17 PM - 14 June, 2009
Hi the-d-o-c, those releases have territory restrictions, we're working on getting worldwide delivery.
dj johnny boy 5:52 PM - 18 June, 2009
here are my mash-ups enjoy..
feedback would be great thanks..

*link removed*

IF YOUR ON TWITTER, Follow me.. twitter.com
WWW.STRICTLYHITS.com
WWW.DjJOHNNYBOY.com
www.twitter.com
www.myspace.com
AIM- Djjohnnyboy
johnnyboy.strictlyhits.com
Serato
Brigid 11:44 PM - 18 June, 2009
dj johnny boy,

File sharing is illegal and not tolerated on any Serato website. If I catch you filesharing again, you will be banned.
DJ Wizdom 12:20 AM - 23 June, 2009
Quote:
Hi the-d-o-c, those releases have territory restrictions, we're working on getting worldwide delivery.

Dave, I am a DJ that moved to a different territory/country. I can't believe all of the restrictions on songs. Can you please explain to me why there are territory restrictions? Everyone has reviewed the legal issues (I hope) but with all these legal issues isn't DJing is technically illegal then? But every DJ knows that the Labels need us to push their product. I know you can't give out legal advice (and I'm not asking for legal advice) but what gives? Why not just put out a record and say 'I know this is a great song but you can only play it in Kentucky, Auckland, Cardiff, Reykjavik!'
Serato
dave 12:49 AM - 23 June, 2009
Hey Wizdom, this FAQ explains why there are territory restrictions serato.com

Quote:

Other releases are only delivered to DJs who are interested in particular genres. Let us know what genres you play by updating your profile.
Jimmy@ 4:38 PM - 9 July, 2009
oh!!!!!!!!!
OUBIGJ 4:04 AM - 5 August, 2009
I am noticing that I cannot download any DefJam tracks. I live in the Pittsburgh area and specified hip hop as a genre of interest. I would have to assume that I am in the correct territory for DefJam releases. I used to get singles from a local record pool before I started using ScratchLive.
Serato
dave 11:23 PM - 5 August, 2009
Can you get them now OUBIGJ?
DJ RuDe 10:44 PM - 19 August, 2009
Yes, more D&B, Trance & House if possible! These genres are picking up steam out here where it used to be all Hip Hop, R&B & Old Skool, still is but more people want the other stuff too.
Static2.0 2:07 AM - 21 August, 2009
D&B, and anything OM Records, Naked Music, some Kaskade, Miguel Migs, Defected Records.... HOUSE MUSIK ALL NITE LONG!
Serato
Brigid 2:08 AM - 21 August, 2009
Hey Static,
Om Records is already signed up, so I'll pass on the request for more house music. Thanks for the suggestions :)
Static2.0 2:11 AM - 21 August, 2009
YES! Thanks Brigid..... Yea I saw Bass Nectur was put up, but I was hoping for more Miguel Migs soulful house/funky house type OM stuff.....

So take them for what u guys can get, even back catalog would be SUPER SICK....

See if u can get Naked Music and Defected records too, some of the best soulful/funky house labels around....at least I think
SiRocket 3:11 AM - 21 August, 2009
static... house music all night long.. LOVE IT!! wheres the fernet???
Static2.0 7:44 AM - 21 August, 2009
Haha...... On ICE in my casa..... It's always in my freezer!
SiRocket 6:33 PM - 21 August, 2009
i'm going to get some for tonight, lol i pushed a customer aside so i could go buy some!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! lol!
Static2.0 10:54 PM - 24 August, 2009
What I'VE DONE?!?! I'm not a bad influence (PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE), I just influence good taste.

I told Brigid and Serato HQ if they don't have any in New Zealand, I'd ship a bottle or two over, but I'm finding alot of Serato Employees DO NOT DRINK! WTF!

[/thread jack]
Serato
dave 11:22 PM - 24 August, 2009
What are you talking about I'm drunk right now.
Serato
Brigid 11:24 PM - 24 August, 2009
Quote:

All day errday!
Static2.0 12:47 AM - 26 August, 2009
Quote:

Yea ok, well I just sent u and Brigid PM's so lets see what tha deal is then....

all day errday!
Dj Rangzen 9:58 PM - 4 September, 2009
I thanked to the members who found the Whitelabel, which is really great. But
Is there any other web that we can download good quality type of music that you can even search it ? I will appreaciate that.
djrozqui! 2:48 PM - 8 September, 2009
Quote:
I thanked to the members who found the Whitelabel, which is really great. But
Is there any other web that we can download good quality type of music that you can even search it ? I will appreaciate that.

whitelabel tracks were all very good and plays 320 kbps high quality if you have serato scratchlive sl1 or sl3. if you don't have it there's no way that you can hear the clarity very well. the said hardware can also be used as sound card so you can also use on other softwares! i really find sl1 very useful and versatile since i have one!
dj flix 8:53 PM - 9 September, 2009
hi,

tried to download "Drake - Forever feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem".

i get this message:
This release is not available in your territory.
Tip: update your profile to get access to more releases!

well, i have updated my profile but still can't download it.
is there any chance to get the download and maybe other blocked hiphop tracks ?

regards
Serato
dave 12:05 AM - 10 September, 2009
Hey flix, this FAQ explains why there are territory restrictions serato.com

Quote:

In your case that release is unavailable in Germany. We are working on opening up distribution for the labels who have territory restrictions.
DJTOMSLICK 4:49 AM - 10 September, 2009
I'm a U.S. citizen. I am just working in Korea and have a residency at CLUB DOUBLE in Seoul, South Korea. I don't understand why I can't get certain releases, though I'm getting it from other DJ sites that allow me to get them.

DJ Tom Slick-originally out of Indianapolis,Indiana now in South Korea
Serato
dave 12:21 AM - 11 September, 2009
Hey Tom, I can understand your frustration.

Some releases are territory based, for example they are available to North America (read more in our FAQ: serato.com).

I'm not sure why other sites may not have these restrictions, but note that all of the music on Whitelabel is 100% legit. This is why we have restrictions in some cases.

You're not considered by Whitelabel to be in North America because the country on your profile is South Korea.

Even if you did select USA now, Whitelabel would have to confirm that you are indeed from the country you say you are from, which won't be possible while you are based in Korea, sorry.

How long do you expect to be in Korea for?
Static2.0 2:24 AM - 23 September, 2009
Dave, Brigid, ANYONE.......

I see u guys loaded up a new Om Records cut on whitelabel.......

Who do I have to pay off to get you guys to ask OM RECORDS for their BACK CATALOG of Music from EVERY ARTIST!!!!!! Puhlease ask.....

Oh and while your at it......I believe NAKED MUSIC RECORDS is also a part of OM RECORDS..... Get their catalog as well......

BOTH RECORD COMPANIES HAVE DOPE HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE, ETC RELEASES!!!

I have alot of Naked Music Rec on vinyl, too lazy to rip to MP3 (at least I am honest)
Static2.0 2:25 AM - 23 September, 2009
Or u can have Serato hire me and I'll start making the contacts.....hahahahaha
DANNY V 7:10 PM - 25 September, 2009
Whitelabel is doing a great job..keep it up !
I would like to see more house, dance promos. We do play a large variety of music of every genre. People at events always come up asking for hard to find tracks and we try our best to get them before the events.
RE: Classic rock, Rock, Dance, Imports, House, Jazz, Soul, etc.
Thanks ''WL'' keep up the great work...and let it play !
Peace !
DJTOMSLICK 3:11 AM - 28 September, 2009
Quote:
Hey Tom, I can understand your frustration.

Some releases are territory based, for example they are available to North America (read more in our FAQ: serato.com).

I'm not sure why other sites may not have these restrictions, but note that all of the music on Whitelabel is 100% legit. This is why we have restrictions in some cases.

You're not considered by Whitelabel to be in North America because the country on your profile is South Korea.

Even if you did select USA now, Whitelabel would have to confirm that you are indeed from the country you say you are from, which won't be possible while you are based in Korea, sorry.

How long do you expect to be in Korea for?

I'm probably gonna be in Korea for another 2 years, anyhow thanks for the information. I'll just have to switch it up when I move back to the states, but I may be movin' to Taiwan though, lol...just gonna have to ride the wave until I get there.

Thanks again,

Tom
dj steviec 7:05 PM - 2 October, 2009
i think this is an excellent way of keeping up with the music , and to all of you thank you so much for sharing information. WHITELABEL you are doing an awsome Job keep it going
Yagga 12:47 AM - 4 October, 2009
Just updated my profile.
Where's the Afrobeat ?

Great initiative and site from Serato btwo...kudos on all you're already doing.
dj claw 10:26 PM - 7 October, 2009
yeah white label keep me hot as dj cause each time i play i have exclusive to play so thats good thank you
DJFLYATL 7:33 PM - 10 October, 2009
I am loving this site....
DJ TANNER 215 11:53 AM - 17 October, 2009
Yo whats good white label family new to this site and I love it. recenlty started using serato when a bought my ns7 converted from traktor. hit me up with any hot tracks espescially mash-up and blends

also check me out monday night 9-11 VOLTARADIO.COM the foundation with the BOOGEY Brothers
DJ TANNER 215 11:54 AM - 17 October, 2009
caedes 11:33 AM - 4 November, 2009
pls more genres DNB, BREAKCORE, DRILL'N'BASS AND OTHER WIRED STUFF

the site is cool - pls develop
Dj Casey 5:36 AM - 11 November, 2009
Thanks white label for all the new and hot tracks on a daily basis. Holla @ me Djcasey09@gmail.com
Static2.0 4:06 AM - 23 November, 2009
Hey can we get some 2-step or U.K. Garage up in here, came across an old mix tape I did in 2000 and it had some gems on it, made me miss 2step/UK Garage......

So since ya'll are doing good on house, DNB, etc, hook up the 2step etc

Muchas Gracias SERATO HQ
Discodogs 9:19 AM - 24 November, 2009
Hi Dave,

i read the FAQ and updated my city information to NYC but still don't have access to all tunes.
For example "Three 6 Mafia - Feel" or "Timbaland - Carry Out" and many more.

Why is that?

Greets,
Chris
Serato
dave 6:15 PM - 24 November, 2009
Hi Chris, Whitelabel does a region check, and doesn't think that you are based in NY.
Static2.0 6:49 PM - 24 November, 2009
Dave,

Serato do a region check and see that I'm based in Bay Area, CA???

Just wondering..... For all I know it could say I'm based in the backyard of Serato HQ, LOL!
DJ_OPM 11:45 PM - 28 November, 2009
Quote:
Dave, Brigid, ANYONE.......

I see u guys loaded up a new Om Records cut on whitelabel.......

Who do I have to pay off to get you guys to ask OM RECORDS for their BACK CATALOG of Music from EVERY ARTIST!!!!!! Puhlease ask.....

Oh and while your at it......I believe NAKED MUSIC RECORDS is also a part of OM RECORDS..... Get their catalog as well......

BOTH RECORD COMPANIES HAVE DOPE HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE, ETC RELEASES!!!

I have alot of Naked Music Rec on vinyl, too lazy to rip to MP3 (at least I am honest)

I agree -- Naked music is what got me back spinning after I gave it up for my ex-wife. (Yeah, I know. Dumb as HELL.) But Om, Naked Music, Defected, and Strictly Rhythm are some of my faves.
T-Time 1:56 PM - 1 December, 2009
Almost killing myself here for not getting those Def Jam tracks. FECK!
Static2.0 8:54 PM - 1 December, 2009
DJ_OPM - Yea Defected and Strictly Rhythm are both faves of my mine as well....

it'd be super cool to see SSL get the back catalog of all their music
Kool DJ Sheak One 9:28 PM - 1 December, 2009
Strictly Rhythm will never ever let any of their tracks be used on any other sites.
Although there are many classics to be had on that label.
The people that run the label are douchebags that put a cease and desist on any dj who even uses any of their tracks on a mixtape!
So forget that dream, it ain't happening.
Serato
Brigid 10:15 PM - 1 December, 2009
Om Records has put up a new electronica release here: sera.to

So they're definitely listening!
Static2.0 7:18 PM - 4 December, 2009
Brigid, have Serato tell Om Records AND Naked Records that we want their ENTIRE CATALOG..... yes thats a lot of artists and tracks, but damn they got some ILL STUFF!
Static2.0 7:20 PM - 4 December, 2009
Pezzner remix is the best, LOL @ Sexual Chocolate.......

" I wanna introduce to you, my band, SEXUAL CHOCOLATE...... SEXUAL CHOCOLATE EVERYBODY!" - Eddie Murphy
E-Chill 5:15 PM - 11 December, 2009
I know this has already been posted, so my apologies in advance... but I'm wondering how do I get greater access to the song downloads? I'm a DJ in Philadelphia (North America), so the geographical restrictions shouldn't apply for me (esp. for the R&B and hip-hop). I play most of the genres listed for the downloads (and have them checked in my profile). I didn't see a "contact" button on your site, so I'm posting here. Thanks and sorry if this post is a repeat.
Serato
dave 12:46 AM - 14 December, 2009
Hi E-Chill,

For some reason we have been unable to determine your IP address, which is what we use to determine your geographical location.

Are you using any proxies or anonymizing services that might prevent us determining your IP address?
E-Chill 3:50 AM - 15 December, 2009
Dave,

I don't think so(?) How would I determine this? Is there some IP info/verification I can send you back-channel (e-mail)?

Thanks,

E-Chill
Serato, Support
ChrisD 4:55 AM - 15 December, 2009
Hi E-Chill.

Could you do me a quick favor and visit either serato.com or scratchlive.net then login using your Whitelabel.net email address and password.

I'm trying to determine if there's a bug that's specific to Whitelabel.net that doesn't effect our other websites.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks heaps for your patience.
E-Chill 5:56 PM - 15 December, 2009
Chris,

Just did it. Seems to have worked fine. I'm logged in at serato.com

Let me know if I need to do anything else.

E-Chill
Serato, Support
ChrisD 12:03 AM - 16 December, 2009
OK, E-Chill - I *think* I've fixed your problem. Could you try whitelabel.net again. Hopefully you'll have access to the US-only releases now.
E-Chill 3:13 PM - 16 December, 2009
Chris,

It works! Thanks! One more question - I'd like to change my default e-mail address to one that I recently set-up exclusively for DJ'ing. Do I do that on the Whitelabel.net account profile or Serato.com? Does it matter - will they transfer over?

Thanks again,

E-Chill
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:26 PM - 16 December, 2009
All your profile details are shared between Whitelabel.net and serato.com. So updating one updates the other.

You can't actually change your email address on serato.com (that feature hasn't been built into the website yet) :-) And it's a slightly convoluted process on Whitelabel.net.

So give it a try on Whitelabel.net and, if you have any problems, send me a PM with your new email address and I'll do it for you.
Lauschgift72 12:24 PM - 18 December, 2009
I miss some Chicago and Deep House Tracks here.

... and I don't have a recidency arrangement because of less time, but there are some gigs I play in the underground. Any chance to get more stuff here? Thanxxx, greetzzz an mery x-mas and a happy new year to all of you around the world, keep on groooovin' - God is a DJ
9:12 PM, 29 Dec 2009
Discussion moved to Whitelabel General Discussion
Nkjie 12:55 AM - 4 January, 2010
I signed up 1month ago on whitelabel and i like this website very much. I am on some promo records and getting my music from everywhere. mostly i buy my music but it would be really cool to get more access on this website so i can play the tracks on my club and can give feedbacks. i am from germany and maybe it is helpful to get feedback from a other country. i prefer rnb, euro dance, trance, house, hiphop and pop. i am using cd or mp3 of course.
Dj vell mack 9:34 PM - 5 January, 2010
why i can't down load the new rap music
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:43 PM - 5 January, 2010
Hi DJ vell mack,

Try again - you should be able to access the US-only releases now.
Cut Masta Reen 4:38 PM - 8 January, 2010
Hi I'm Cut Masta Reen from Germany. I'm very interested in Grime, Rap, Funk, Soul, Electronic & Pop Music. I like whitelable.com a lot because of the Promo records. I search for new music the whole day to get a very creative setlist for my Gig's. I'm the Resident DJ of an Club culture event in germany "Underground Soul Cypher"
Grand Master G 8:47 PM - 9 January, 2010
DJ Grand Master G here from Arizona. We like to play hip-hop, rap, top 40, dirty south, old school. We've been djing off and on since the mid-80's. We dj house parties, weddings, corporate events and any event that needs music. Techology and Serato has made djing a lot easier. NO MORE CARRING CRATES, LOL, now they're in my laptop.
DJ Bomber 5:13 AM - 17 January, 2010
"this is for a moderator" sometimes when i click the downloads link and the page loads is shows 89 page links. when i click on 89 88 or whatever it only loads a blank page, n e ways i have to keep refreshing and it will eventually show the normal 45 or so. also my friend is overseas in japan and i was wondering if he can download music under my account and bring it back stateside? would i even be able to use it?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:07 AM - 17 January, 2010
Hi DJ Bomber.

I'll check out the problem with the page links. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Please don't let anyone else use your account. It's free you join and download music from Whitelabel.net so your friend should create his own account if he's interested in downloading music.
DJ Bomber 11:26 AM - 17 January, 2010
hey chris i think i understand you, but he doesn't own serato. i'm just trying to be serious with you. i wasn't trying to let him "use" my account rather than assist me. can he still create an account?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:29 AM - 17 January, 2010
Yes, anyone can create an account and download music from Whitelabel.net.

But to hear Whitelabel.net files in high quality requires playing them through Scratch Live or ITCH and having a supported hardware device attached.
DJ Bomber 11:43 AM - 17 January, 2010
so chris how does account creation work? does it auto detect region or is it manually assigned? and btw have you ever seen the film cashback?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:44 AM - 17 January, 2010
Region is automatically detected.

Cashback? Never seen it.
DJ Bomber 11:48 AM - 17 January, 2010
oh man u gotta see that movie. i'm watching it on netflix right now and it's.......well let's just say you should greatly appreciate it. oh yeah btw what type of music do you spin?
Dj vell mack 9:27 PM - 17 January, 2010
how do i get the new hot rap music
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:13 PM - 17 January, 2010
Quote:
sometimes when i click the downloads link and the page loads is shows 89 page links. when i click on 89 88 or whatever it only loads a blank page, n e ways i have to keep refreshing and it will eventually show the normal 45 or so.

Fixed now.
DJ Bomber 11:29 PM - 17 January, 2010
Fixed? will i never see those pages again, or should i see them now? why was it doing that?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:36 PM - 17 January, 2010
It was showing the wrong number of page links. There weren't 80-odd pages of Releases, 40-something is the correct number.
DJ Bomber 11:43 PM - 17 January, 2010
thanks chris. there's another post in gen. disc. titled "pages 1-82" u could probably copy ur post there too. he has the same question
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:45 PM - 17 January, 2010
Quote:
there's another post in gen. disc. titled "pages 1-82" u could probably copy ur post there too.

Done. Thanks Bomber.
DJ Bomber 11:48 PM - 17 January, 2010
no problem, thanks for all your help
DJ Bomber 10:34 PM - 27 January, 2010
chris how does the auto detect work? i am in los angeles right now and am trying to see if they have different music then where i'm originally from wich is over 200 miles away
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:38 PM - 27 January, 2010
We currently only use geographical detection down to the country level.

You won't see any difference from one part of the USA to another.
DJ Bomber 12:02 AM - 28 January, 2010
cool thanks man
DarKnight 11:37 AM - 29 January, 2010
If you could get more Dubstep that would be great. Also when you choose your music genres under edit profile could you add dubstep to the choices aswell?
AA1 4:21 PM - 30 January, 2010
Can you add more house music???
dj claw 9:50 PM - 2 February, 2010
man I'm using the ttm 57 sl and i think i don't like it no more, any tricks on how to make me use it more ? any pros who use it give me any tips
i would appreciate it
Newbee 5:20 PM - 4 February, 2010
Hey Chris, most of background is old rap, Ballads, Instrumentals, Accapella's and the like. I was wondering if Gospel music will be featured on Whitelabel?
Pavelizm 2:06 AM - 5 February, 2010
hey that's a great move!! :D

adding serious minimal techno isn't that important/possible i guess because all the important releases are more or less on independent labels and u really have to dig @ the right places to find them..it can become an addiction to find great, not very well known tracks your friends or dj-peers don't know nothing about.....

adding more ,well let's say plain "normal" house music wouldn't make a difference..and i wouldn't like to hear or load it either...
Static2.0 2:55 AM - 10 February, 2010
Quote:
We currently only use geographical detection down to the country level.

You won't see any difference from one part of the USA to another.

Whats next GPS tracking of DJ's...... Kidding!
Gianni_uk 5:38 PM - 10 February, 2010
Hey Guys,

I play in a few bars and clubs up and down the UK, resident at Session Bar in Tamworth, UK. I love house music of all genres, USA style, Soulful, Funky, Vocal, Electro....anything. Patial to dancehall and Reggaeton too!

Great tunes so far though.

Thanks
Newbee 1:48 AM - 22 February, 2010
I was wondering if Gospel music will be featured on Whitelabel?
dj brownn 9:29 AM - 23 February, 2010
I just wanna say i think you guys at whitelabel is doing a great job and i am looking forward to the music video realease.
DJ Bomber 9:39 AM - 24 February, 2010
hey chris i was wondering when did you start building overviews into the songs? my problem is this, i got the "download them all" add on just a little while ago. i decided that downloading the tracks again would be easier then going back through the lists to see what songs i may have missed.......ok so when i downloaded the oldest tracks and tried to have "dta" replace them it asked about replacing the file but there was a difference in size, do you know why that could be? also i was thinking about re-building my library from scratch. how do i do that with out uninstalling the program? please help me with this
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:50 AM - 24 February, 2010
Overviews have always been part of Whitelabel files.

We removed a Scratch Live "album art" logo from the files a few months back so that may explain the size difference. How big was the size difference?

As for rebuilding your library, I'm not the best person to ask. I suggest you create a Help Request so that the Rane and Serato support teams can give you advice.

You can do that here serato.com or here scratchlive.net
DJ WarGd 11:56 AM - 25 February, 2010
hey dude

hope u can add a

techno music

or

house mixes

so i can download it here in

whitelabel..

tnx....
DJ WarGd 12:03 PM - 25 February, 2010
hey cris can u put a house mixes in this site?

i use virtual dj v6.0.4 and i use serato but i' am have a problem about serato bcous i do not have a rane where i can get the rane or where i can download it?. plsss help me man....
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:39 PM - 25 February, 2010
Hi DJ WarGd,

You can find a list of Rane distributors here: serato.com
DJ WarGd 4:43 AM - 26 February, 2010
tnx cris...

cris can u give me a tip how to mix a house mix? i' am a beginner for mixing music... hope u can help me about it...
Ricochet 12:48 PM - 26 February, 2010
Hey ChrisD,Dave,Brigid

I think that whitelabel should have a way to get to specific music. Don't get me wrong i love all my music hip hop r&b progressive ext. And i enjoy giving feedback on all music i think i do pretty well. Ive been a dj for going on 12years and the last 5 or 6 ive really gotten better and got the gear now to do a good job. You know how it is on certain day's when not playing for people you like to listen to other music. And then there is times that i need to get some more upper bpm stuff and i have to go threw alot of music here to get it. Dont know if you guys can help anyway. I like whitelabel i would like for it just to get a little bit better. Thanks
DJ ICE COLE 3:08 AM - 27 February, 2010
DJ ICE COLE LOVES HIP HOP R&B OLD SCHOOL, DANCE HALL, because we need that new hot limited releases out here in colorado. its like Jay z said it on to the next one
mrwickedd 1:58 PM - 2 March, 2010
more soca please!
ElectronicArt 4:09 AM - 7 March, 2010
Hi, (To a Moderator)
Are you aware of a problem with the .wl files on windows 7? It seems that every time I move a .wl file from my downloaded folder to my promo folder in windows explorer it completely freezes the whole computer. It also freezes when dropping the files into a crate in serato, This happens with or without serato open and happens every time...

Im using Serato 1.92 with my shiny new SL3 ;) and this problem is on my performing laptop which is otherwise very stable.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Also is there any word of any minimal/Techno/Tech house tracks?

Thanks,

Ross
Serato
dave 8:26 PM - 7 March, 2010
We have heard some troubles with Windows 7, but not any great detail. What you've said here helps, we'll look into it.
Pavelizm 12:21 AM - 10 March, 2010
I really love the whitelabel releases but i would apreciate more dj tools, like "DJ Food & DK - Solid Steel Snippets" ... love to fool around with my vci over the 36 chambers album in my freetime ,cutting down the F** of it..(pardon Curses) instead of mixing minimal/tech/ house as usual... GREETS 2 ALL MY ITCH-ADDICTS OUT THERE..
shatakaan 7:35 PM - 10 March, 2010
I would be really happy, if there might be more drum'n'bass and dubstepp tracks. That would be really great!
Kool DJ Sheak One 8:03 PM - 10 March, 2010
whitelabel.net

check these out...
djshima 2:21 AM - 14 March, 2010
what we need is some reggaeton.
Newbee 2:53 PM - 17 March, 2010
And some Gospel!! Will there be a category for it some time soon.
Pavelizm 12:06 PM - 19 March, 2010
all types should be added...no need 4 categories there..
dj_sir 1:49 AM - 24 March, 2010
aye this whitelabel is good but its also bullshite that we cant get all the songs on this site i see what people are downloading monthly downloads and top weekly downloads and i cant get to it because the studios or labels wont allow some of us their music what are they afraid of??? this site is secure and only deejays can play the tunes via serato. and when i dont get the songs off whitelabel.net its easily found elsewhere for free!!! the music on here should be made available to all who own serato and bring back the true meaning of promo only!! you say that if we update our profiles that these labels are more likely to give us the songs.. i play at the most popular night club and at the most popular radio station in rarotonga cook islands but still cant get to all the tracks on here.
very sad......
Dee-Jay Real 11:52 PM - 8 April, 2010
Hi! Dave,Chris D.
I've heard 2 much complain & Questions,But 4 me i want 2 say thank you guys 4 the great job & thanx to serato whitelabel 4 keepin it real 4 DJs. Kudos!!!

DEE JAY REAL.
dj_sir 11:54 PM - 8 April, 2010
aw yay! praise serato and whitelabel they have done a great job but the whitelabel needs a little more work and more selection
Serato
dave 12:44 AM - 9 April, 2010
Thanks!

dj_sir:
What work does it need?
What selections are missing?
dj_sir 6:11 PM - 9 April, 2010
well dave i would like the whitelabel moderators to try and convince the labels to release most of their material to us dj's. like lmfao for example i saw the album on here but i can't get it and it saddens me because i am a big fan. or are we able to write the studios and ask for access if this happens would writing a personal email help us get the undownloadable tracks in wl format?

i also would like to see more breaks music and if you could get more of the old school in here or if the oldschool is not a good idea it's all right. i think you have alot of good genres already in here its just a few artist out there that are missing from here
GO dj 6:51 PM - 9 April, 2010
Quote:
Please update your Whitelabel.net DJ profile here: www.whitelabel.net

Check the genres you play and you'll get access to limited releases!

And don't forget to let us know where you play out - both clubs and radio stations. The more you tell the labels about yourself, the more likely they will want to send you their promo releases.

All forms of Hip Hop & RnB, Electro, Top40
Southern Cali clubs and internet radio stations.

thanks
Serato
dave 8:48 PM - 11 April, 2010
Quote:
well dave i would like the whitelabel moderators to try and convince the labels to release most of their material to us dj's.

Hi dj_sir, that's exactly what we're doing! Unfortunately it takes a long time to get the right deals signed and sorted. Extending labels beyond the territory they are limited to is tricky, but we're not giving up.
housekid 11:25 AM - 18 April, 2010
Please add me to special Serato DJ Lists. I play House, TechHouse, Progressive House and Electro House! Thanx
high energy 6:05 AM - 19 April, 2010
just updated my profile. will that put me in the serato dj list automatically? just in case i play for house parties, night clubs and weddings here in the bay area to sacramento region. That means i play like what everyone else typed in but also salsa, cumbia, merengue, batacha and remixes of country dance. just curiousity what about music videos in mp4 format:-?
Cut Masta Reen 4:08 PM - 4 May, 2010
Dear Serato Moderator,
here is Cut Masta Reen from Germany. I like Hip Hop, Funk & Soul, House & Reggae. Please put me to the special DJ List. I play on Breakdance Battles and Clubs arround Germany. I'm the resident DJ of a weekly Hip Hop event called Underground Soul Cypher & of a Club Event in Stuttgart called Push up the Limit. Thx ;-)
Cut Masta Reen 4:20 PM - 4 May, 2010
^^ of course, profile updated :-)
Dee-Jay Real 2:34 AM - 18 May, 2010
Dear Moderator,
This is DeeJay Real(Da Muzik Navigator) I play mostly Hip Hop,R&B,Reggae,Pop & Old School, Sometimes i feel like doing it the jack of all trade way(if u know wat mean LOL).
I play in most popular clubs in JP(japan),And I'm asking,Do please put on the special DJ list.
RESPECT!
DeeJay Real.
Newbee 3:31 AM - 18 May, 2010
Hey People....I have just updated my profile....again! PLEASE add a brutha to the special DJ List.
Dee-Jay Real 4:12 AM - 18 May, 2010
I Just update,Profile again,Now can i be put to the special DJ list?.
DJ-CSPAN 12:17 AM - 26 May, 2010
Profile is updated.
To Moderators, do we have to be club Dj's in order to be aprt of the Serato Dj List?
Dj Farhan 8:29 AM - 26 May, 2010
done:

I'm a dj/event planner, we do special high end fashion events here in Boston and NYC, spun all over boston from suite to felt to mantra to underbar. i spin mostly, hip hop, house, top 40, reggaeton, dancehall, international, arabic, and bhangra. i have djed fashion show, bdays, weddings of different traditions and cultures, graduation parties and so forth,

our company site: www.theSYNERGYevents.com

our past events: www.theSYNERGYevents.blogspot.com

our OFFICIAL BOSTON FASHION WEEK GRAND FINALE EVENT: www.theemergingtrends.com

our NYE event: www.synergynye.com

our last NYC event: www.theSYNERGYevents.com

this is me: www.facebook.com

mixes: home.comcast.net
Dj Gains Bond 3:53 AM - 21 June, 2010
just updated, been four years for me since i've been here yikes.
DJ Tecniq 5:46 AM - 22 July, 2010
Hey guys updated my profile. Just wanted to request to see some breakbeats on here I don't play much electro but when it's the right venue I def throw it down. It's very underground but i'd like other dj's to take interest in the insane goodness of breaks. Mostly UK Breaks, Nu Skool, Old School. Would love to see some Freestyle if this is possible. I'm from FL by the way and I die hard fan of breaks and pop locking tunes. Thanks WL!
Mighty Maxx 3:50 PM - 9 August, 2010
Profile updated!
DJ Cee Los 5:59 PM - 15 August, 2010
Profile Updated!! Wondering when I will see some spanish songs released here.
Koast2koast 10:56 AM - 24 August, 2010
Big Shout to white label for all the Promos. I love them all
Koast2Koast
big chris 9:33 PM - 28 August, 2010
hi would love some vocal trance demos, if anyone wants to send any cheers!!!
DJ Magic Tha Vudu Child 12:20 AM - 30 August, 2010
hey everyone just trying to stay on top of tha music game i love all kinda music.
GeorgeChuck 5:49 PM - 3 September, 2010
I've updated my profile to list WRBJ 97.7 for Jackson, MS and the venues in which I spin. How long does it usually take to get added to these "special lists?"
Kool DJ Sheak One 7:12 PM - 3 September, 2010
don't hold yer breath there George.
I don't think there really is any lists.
I bet dave is sorry he made this thread!
Serato
dave 7:46 PM - 3 September, 2010
Ha! There are. Labels often chose to send to these lists. For example if you didn't check that you liked "Dance" you would have missed out on a few Dance/Club releases.
DjLethargy 11:51 PM - 3 September, 2010
Lookin for some dubstep sets. help would be rad.
Kool DJ Sheak One 3:50 AM - 4 September, 2010
Cool Dave.
For the record, I like polka, and I haven't had access to any of the new speed polka releases available on WL.net.
Thank You,

Sheak Nasty
DJ Clutter 11:44 PM - 4 September, 2010
More Dub Step!!! :)
bugz 3:19 PM - 8 September, 2010
Hi dave
i dont get what you ment about being sent some thing? Is that to your house or email. Fill me plz that would be cool thank you DJ Bugz
808 HYPE Productions 10:05 PM - 23 September, 2010
ALOHA ALL!!! Im NEW to SERATO & the NSFX. I want to MAKE/GET full usage of my product & services. Pls, help me out to get started with how to's, updates, Latest in music & how to be the Best in the State of Hawaii!!! Help me out, i would appreciate any little info/ details you guys can give me. I am Open minded to ALL suggestions. Much Mahalos to NuMark & Serato.
Dee-Jay Real 10:41 AM - 24 September, 2010
Quote:
don't hold yer breath there George.
I don't think there really is any lists.
I bet dave is sorry he made this thread!

Yeah likewise I've updated several times I don't know whats going on there,I'm so disappointed!!.
Dj Ly 7:15 AM - 25 September, 2010
I don't know how to get it on here but whoever was looking for Bmore club, I have tons of Bmore tracks for late 80's to present date.
DJ ICE COLE 2:31 AM - 28 September, 2010
DJ LY whats good i would love to get some of those Bmore tracks from you if that is cool
djfastlane1 11:56 PM - 2 October, 2010
updating plz add to your list- dj fastlane1 detroit
DJ Tank 1 11:29 PM - 4 October, 2010
How about some New Orleans bounce music? Any?
PMYSKO 2:19 PM - 8 October, 2010
How about Soca Axe Zouk
sebtastic 3:17 PM - 8 October, 2010
I've updated my profile!! Get me on this list!!
Dee-Jay Real 3:19 AM - 9 October, 2010
I think this is bullsh#t I have updated several times i can't count,I've had enough.
Serato
dave 8:03 AM - 9 October, 2010
Easy now Dee-Jay Real. What's making you so upset?

Checking a genre preference adds you to genre based lists. Some labels send their releases to "All WL DJs", some send to "All WL Dance DJs" for example, and in that case if you didn't check Dance you would have missed out.
808 HYPE Productions 11:48 PM - 10 October, 2010
aloha all, could someone tell me how to reset or un-highlight the tracks that i've previously played my my serato library?
Also would i be able to get help on recording my sets from serato NSFX & then transfer it to CD's? I would greatly appreciate it, Mahalos!
Serato
dave 12:08 AM - 11 October, 2010
Hey 808 HYPE, it would be best for you to ask in the Serato ITCH for Numark help area -> serato.com
808 HYPE Productions 12:18 AM - 11 October, 2010
ok, mahalos! ill check it out.
Madcapthrasher 6:25 AM - 12 October, 2010
I play hip hop and rnb, as well as dance and a bit of ragga, even though I seem to be getting a lot of dance, dancehall and reggae my hip hop and rnb listings are very limited considering this is the main genre I play.. this has bee the case since day one of joining Whitelabel, My profile was fully filled in terms of what genre of music i play. I logged in to see if things have changed and seems they haven't, so I dont bother downloading from here as the latest releases in hip hop and rnb are unavailable to me. And now it seems some of the back catalogue tracks are no longer available as well. Its a pity.
DJ Wonder 1 2:15 AM - 15 October, 2010
I play hip hop, r&b pop, reggae and dancehall,house, soca . I need all of that.
Dj DG 12:17 PM - 15 October, 2010
Quote:
I got that Love old school ,R n B ,Hip Hop ,Dancehall ,Reggea ....eveything that's in and HOT HOT HOTTT!!!!!

So, drop me them promos please!!!!!!
IT'S THE LAST OF THE REAL CASSANOVAS BX PATTERSON/WEBSTER PROJECTS

THANKZ ... DJ(MANNY)MARAUDER

you trynna help me out & give me a hot playlit of all genres? goodlooks
Steffen 10:57 AM - 21 October, 2010
Hi.
I'm from Germany. My english isn't very well. so sorry..
I can't download all music.
This release is not available in your territory.
Tip: update your profile to get access to more releases!
I have updated my profile but nothing was done. I can't download some music...
mean update music genres?
Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english
Steffen
Forevernightdj 4:54 AM - 24 October, 2010
Spinnin an open format in the hot & sexy MIA! Please add me for any Latin tracks.

Thanks

DJ Inferno
Dee-Jay Real 9:16 PM - 24 October, 2010
I Play Hiphop,R&B,Pops,Reggae Roots,Reggae Dancehall,Reggaeton,Soca Pls add me to your special DJ list, Thank you.
Kool DJ Sheak One 3:46 PM - 25 October, 2010
I play speed polka exclusively, and I still havent gotten any tracks from such artists as the Polkaholix, or Polkapocolypse!
Thanks!
dj d_no 10:21 AM - 30 October, 2010
I play house, r&b and dance, also love to play faster and harder stuff like hard house/dance and happy hardcore!

dj at a skating rink so get plenty of punters to put some promos out to! So send send send those promos to get some good air time!

Like the radio edits and club mixes as we have various sessions.

pls add me to your list, pls pls pls.

Thanks, dj d_no (pronounce deano, not dunno, lol)
Dee-Jay Real 6:33 AM - 31 October, 2010
Quote:
I Play Hiphop,R&B,Pops,Reggae Roots,Reggae Dancehall,Reggaeton,Soca,House,Dance, Pls had add me to your special DJ list, Thank you.
Kool DJ Sheak One 9:52 AM - 31 October, 2010
I like long walks on the beach,
candle lit dinners,
light, airy conversation.
update my profile!
_Stuart 1:14 AM - 5 November, 2010
updated my profile, just getting back into the game after a long break, aiming for a local club residency but just doing occational mobile work and helping a fellow DJ out with double bookings etc
MRSPIN 12:35 AM - 6 November, 2010
we need to post our remix/ dj tools/acapellas we need a spot to post all that stuff to help each other
DJ LattitudE 3:12 AM - 11 November, 2010
Hey everyone from Serato, Whitelabel staff and everybody on this forum. Currently, I have a residency at Club Inferno in Miami and I play open format including House, Hip-hop, Latin and Reggae. Personally, I truly enjoy spinning electronic music - from house-electro-breaks-drum n bass-dubstep, etc. I'm always looking for new sounds and up-to-date music since it's always evolving. I highly appreciate the add to your DJ lists.
Thank you
jusspin 6:03 AM - 18 November, 2010
Hello Whitelabel.net

I had an idea. I've come across this problem browsing the release section a 2nd time around and don't always remember weather I've downloaded a release or not (sometimes the picture looks new), even after hearing the preview. Maybe an improvement/side project for your programing staff can be to make an IF function so that IF a DJ has downloaded the same track prior it will acknowledge the user if they have downloaded that track already. Maybe a warning like, "our records show you've downloaded this in the past are you sure you want to continue to download again"

It may benifit you with more accurate data collection and aid users like me with saving bandwidth costs. LOL whitelabel files are big. But good quality so i cant' complain, just want to improve and give feedback. Thanks white label you and your team rock! Hope this feedback helps.

Please let me know if you have a special form for whitelabel improvements.

-Justin (DJ Jusspin)
Serato
dave 9:01 PM - 18 November, 2010
Nice thinking, we want to do something along those lines, it's on the list.
DJ WIZO 1:57 AM - 2 December, 2010
I play out @ T-FOOTS SPORTS BAR 49 S. MAIN STREET FAIPORT,NY
From 9pm - 2am Fri.& Sat.
from 9pm to 11:30pm (the older crowd) I start out playing classic rock,disco,dance,pop,new wave and high energy, then when it hits 11:30 pm (the younger crowd) I start to jam all the new jams.
electronica hip hop,pop,dance,country,rock,Latin electronica,freestyle music and anything with energy and that is upbeat.
The people are are open minded to all music as long as it dose`NT put them to sleep. LOL!
selectajay 1:11 AM - 22 December, 2010
Most of yall sound like DJs in a Breadline askin for handouts!..if there was such a list why do i read DJs who repeatedly update but receive nothng! yall wasting time!..lol
Dj Lemon 9:02 PM - 6 January, 2011
Thanks alot will. Will update .
www.beezo.net =)
Dee-Jay Real 1:13 AM - 12 February, 2011
Quote:
Most of yall sound like DJs in a Breadline askin for handouts!..if there was such a list why do i read DJs who repeatedly update but receive nothng! yall wasting time!..lol
Dee-Jay Real 1:20 AM - 12 February, 2011
I also updated my profile,I mean more than 5,6 times i could remember, It seems 2 me more like a joke no disrespect,But there is no need passing information dat doesn't even work or exist it's humiliating.
djkiko 6:30 PM - 14 February, 2011
I am a mobile dj and I play Hiphop,R&B,Pop,Reggae Dancehall,Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, and Bachata. WhiteLabel is great the only suggestion I would recommend is more Latin music. I would love to be put on your dj list and receive promos!
DJ Kazi 12:51 PM - 13 April, 2011
I DJ at Hookah Lounge, Clubs, graduations, weddings. It seems as if I am not getting the latest PROMO's, please help
Serato
dave 10:20 PM - 13 April, 2011
Hey Kazi - please check the genres you play in your Whitelabel.net Settings here: whitelabel.net

Then you'll get access to some of the genre limited releases.
Ricochet 5:43 PM - 10 May, 2011
How about trying to get these tracks Whitelabel and let the Dj's check them out and see what they think.

Artist - Phunk Beat Lose Control
Artist - Bodyrockers I like the way you move
Artist - Zoe Badwi Free Fallen
Artist - Arvril Lavigne What the hell
Artist - Dj Mog feat Sara Somewhere
Artist - Alexandra Stan Mr. Saxobeat
Artist - Remady & Manul Save your heart
Artist - Gabry Ponte Time to Rock

I'm not sure how things work far as being able to get music for DJ'S Feedback. But i listen to alot of music and when something gets me i write it down. Will try to get more to update Whitelabel.

Thanks
Dj Ricochet
Ricochet 5:57 PM - 10 May, 2011
By the way i dig just about everything if it sounds good and i think people will jam to it i get it Hip Hop House Dance anything. Last Post was just some i heard you might have had them already not sure i looked but did not see.

Thanks again
Dj Ricochet
Cut Masta Reen 8:43 PM - 21 June, 2011
Hello, i've updated my profile a several times and i haven't get the Special DJ Lists. Is something wrong with my profile update? :-)

Newbee 10:47 PM - 21 June, 2011
Same here. I have updated every time it asked me to and I still have not received the "Special List"! Is there a reason for this....
Serato
dave 11:11 PM - 21 June, 2011
Hey guys, there have been many releases send only to people who have selected certain genres on their profiles.

Unfortunately it's not yet visible to you which releases have been sent to those lists.
Ricochet 3:53 PM - 22 June, 2011
Hey Dave. I was woundering if Whitelabel can send some old school stuff like from the 90's and early 2000 plus current. Whitelabel prob has some already but ive only seen just a few. Also ive updated my profile and would love to be on the Special List. Ive been with Whitelabel for awhile now and i always give the best feedback that i can pos give. Far as genres i play it all if it sounds good and i think the crowd will jam to it i play it and mix it even if i dont think it sounds good far as what is sent to me i still give it a try in my set. That is really the best way to see what song is really like. But again Whitelabel can send me anything and i will be honest with my feedback. Love what Whitelabel has done so far just would like to see more.
Thanks Again Whitelabel you guys are doing a great job keep it up

Dj Ricochet
Ricochet 4:15 PM - 22 June, 2011
Hope to hear from Whitelabel soon. I try to stay on top of things

Thanks again Whitelabel

DJ Ricochet
DJ Drew Alexander 8:58 PM - 22 June, 2011
Updating my settings worked for me. Thanks whitelable for the jams!
Ricochet 7:58 PM - 2 July, 2011
Wuz up Dave. Any answer to my questions above. Just checking thanks man.

Dj Ricochet
DjRemy 12:41 AM - 13 August, 2011
Dj Remy from providence,ri. i have my own show in hmkradio.com call Next Level Show wed and thur from 4pm to 6pm lets gooo
Ricochet 4:19 PM - 16 August, 2011
Still wanting to know if there is a rights issue on certain music WL. Or are we just promo music only. I would love to give my feed back on songs from Nicki Minaj superbass, Pittbull give me everythng, Foster the people Pumped up kicks and others.

Thanks
Dj Ricochet
Ricochet 4:27 PM - 16 August, 2011
Thought. Maybe there should be a place here on whitelabel were Dj's can put music on that other dj's might not have heard or songs from back in the day that the younger dj's have not heard and they can remix them. Just a thought.

Thanks White label

Dj Ricochet
DjRemy 1:04 PM - 13 September, 2011
Quote:
Dj Remy from providence,ri. i have my own show in x401radio.com or exclusivo401.com Next Level Show tuesday at 5pm lets gooo
Koast2koast 1:53 PM - 13 June, 2012
Hey I'm in Ibiza I'm looking for some great tech and progressive house and deep house any recommendations

: )
Drizz 5:17 PM - 16 July, 2012
Whats Good On Da Manchester Scene Where A lot of ravers are asking for House (Tribal/Minimal Tech etc)
Does anybody know of any links of producers so i can start hiting the city hard.
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:12 PM - 19 July, 2012
Hey Koast2koast and Drizz,

Have you heard of Joy Orbison and Boddika? youtu.be

Julio Bashmore? youtu.be

Or Mosca? youtu.be
Drizz 2:31 PM - 29 July, 2012
Fanks for da tip Mate (Martin C) ill luk it up.
Cheers
Drizz
Dj Lockpriest 1:13 AM - 16 January, 2013
DJ Lockpriest here from Bassfusion i just upgraded to serato dj and got a new set of pioneers ddj-sx! Me and my crew do all kinds of EDM
my big question right now is do whitelable songs work with serato dj ?

wanna check us out check out our facebook page!
www.facebook.com
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:16 AM - 16 January, 2013
Quote:
my big question right now is do whitelable songs work with serato dj ?

Yes they do :)
Dj Lockpriest 4:55 AM - 16 January, 2013
Awesome thanks!
quick fl 4:32 PM - 19 January, 2013
how can i get jazz music off whitelable and some Artist are not on here @ all
djseip 7:27 PM - 10 February, 2013
I think also a good option in the release section would be a genre filter that filters all the genres selected out for you. I know we got the genres we are interested in that are in the settings, but lets say if you going on a hiphop gig but your a versatile dj and you looking for some new whitelabel tracks but just hiphop tracks for that occation then you will search forever with the current way. might be a good feature.
Koast2koast 2:38 PM - 4 March, 2013
Brooklyn in the House - Lee Foss
Watchwww.youtube.com

Kink - Express (Original mix)
Watchwww.youtube.com

Mathias Taxman - Konoa
Watchwww.youtube.com

If you like these check out my mix
soundcloud.com
Dee-Jay Real 1:40 PM - 8 March, 2013
Quote:
I also updated my profile,I mean more than 5,6 times i could remember, It seems 2 me more like a joke no disrespect,But there is no need passing information dat doesn't even work or exist it's humiliating.
DJ ARTOFNOIZS 7:18 PM - 29 July, 2013
I have posted to many times
dj smooth(6 street family) 8:00 PM - 14 September, 2013
dj smooth(6 street family). looking for new good clean reggae/rub a dub/lovers rock/rnb to play on my show. reggae4us.com
Koast2koast 7:09 PM - 22 September, 2013
`I agree Where is this extra content
Most of the tunes on this white label platform are terrible no offence

I love Serato I just expected more from this
vince graf 11:53 PM - 22 February, 2014
any 1 no how to get old school music like 80s ?
Lexdiggy 8:15 AM - 29 March, 2014
DJ Lex - Holding it down at the MAC Cosmetics Store @ Caesars Palace - Las Vegas....Probably the only one that allows you to bring drinks in so its like a club....lol
DjHitmanRocks 12:19 AM - 10 July, 2014
i don't seem to see a way to add profile pic. anyone know how?
DjHitmanRocks 12:22 AM - 10 July, 2014
I couldn't select my genres. They weren't listed
DjHitmanRocks 12:26 AM - 10 July, 2014
i get tons of old school and 80.s extended mixes
DjHitmanRocks 12:28 AM - 10 July, 2014
don't you all have access to record pools?
DjHitmanRocks 12:29 AM - 10 July, 2014
you not in a record pool Vince?
djslim1 5:02 AM - 15 October, 2014
Quote:
any 1 no how to get old school music like 80s ?

bpm Supreme and DMS have a huge section of throwback tunz
2:00 AM, 26 Aug 2015
DjHitmanRocks attached a file: 2015-07-01 06.44.10.jpg
View· Permalink
DjHitmanRocks 2:01 AM - 26 August, 2015
I get a lot of classic rock remixed to house from my12inch.com