DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Anyone spin at any gay clubs??

DJ NoNseNse 6:41 AM - 14 November, 2008
Im just wondering if any straight dj's here dj at any gay clubs. If so what is it like? I might have a chance to spin at one, just wanna know what Im gettin myself into if I get the job.
DJ Doug Collins 6:48 AM - 14 November, 2008
I have a couple times. Club Masque in Dayton, OH. I will NEVER turn down the opportunity to play there. Funktion One sound and literally a million bucks worth of lighting. Most gay clubs play a lot of house. That's all they play on the second floor where I've played. Gay crowds are much more receptive to new things for the most part I've always found. Play lots of remixes and anthem type stuff and you're good to go most of the time. I say give it a shot. You may have more fun than you'd think.
DJ NoNseNse 7:04 AM - 14 November, 2008
They actually want me to play hip hop
dj_craigmac 7:05 AM - 14 November, 2008
I was offered a gig in a gay club but turned it down outta fear. As much as i love playing house music i let my fear of what others may think keep me from playing the music that i would prefer to play.

Back in the day in chicago i used to sneek into clubs that were mixed with straight people and gays. That was some wild shit for a teenager to see. Strangely enough the gays wouldn't bother you if u made it clear that u were straight.
sixxx 7:06 AM - 14 November, 2008
I've played at gay spots. The last one I did for about 6 months was chill. It was mostly top 40 and they loved old school and Disco. I only play a couple of house tracks by request.
R-Tistic 7:51 AM - 14 November, 2008
I have never done one, but rolled with my homeboys to a club they DJ'd...none of us knew what to expect until we met the promoter and saw she was a stud...so we were like ahh shit.....it was probably 80% lesbians, but the dudes there stood out LOL. I'm talkin Sisqo blond hair, finger waves, etc etc so I stayed in the booth the whole time, LOL.

It was a Hip Hop crowd though, so they just played more dancin type songs than "crunk".
DJ Rugged One 3:58 PM - 14 November, 2008
I did once and in the beginning all I had to play was mostly Rap, Top 40 and current Reggae until the end of the night I played what ever I want but still play songs the lesbians/gay can relate. It was interesting but the pay was good.
Mic Terror 4:36 PM - 14 November, 2008
My Homophobia Prevents me from working at Gay Spots
DJ Slade 5:05 PM - 14 November, 2008
I work in them all the time. They pay very very well.

My advice:
1. Play top 40s. Keep it between 128 and 134 bpm and the crowd is usually happy.
2. Reggatone works well too.
3. Be open to comments. They're going to flatter the hell outta you.
4. Stay clear of the pool tables if they're occupied. Lesbians get cranky if you get between them and the 8 ball.
5. Stay till the end of the night, even when the club closes. The bartenders usually have an after-party...free drinks and shots.
dj_KaSE 5:16 PM - 14 November, 2008
I've found that they tend to be picky, and I agree withwhat Doug Collins has observed:

Quote:
Gay crowds are much more receptive to new things for the most part I've always found. Play lots of remixes and anthem type stuff and you're good to go most of the time. I say give it a shot. You may have more fun than you'd think.

R-Tistic, which club was this at?

Oh, and play Beyonce. They love Beyonce.
DPR250R 5:29 PM - 14 November, 2008
Do you mean gay as in homosexual or gay as in the club sucks?

I DJ'd a private party for lesbians once it was fun. One girl was trying to get another girl she liked jealous so she used me.... Had her bent over my decks while fingering her.... was a good time :)
R-Tistic 5:32 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
R-Tistic, which club was this at?

It was when I was still in Florida...a smaller somewhat hole in the wall.
the doctor of style dj rod 5:43 PM - 14 November, 2008
i've rocked a gay club once in hollywood called the circus disco and man it was fun alot of hot lippstick girls go to that club but all in all it was fun with a gay club u can cut loose and have funn mixing and they love when u take it back to the old skool. your friends may make fun of u but who gives a shit make that money and maybe some bi chicks will take u home for a 3 way u never know
Audio1 5:55 PM - 14 November, 2008
One of my homies, DJ Ajax, used to DJ at this one gay club in the Castro in San Francisco. Contrary to popular belief, This spot was/is still the only gay venue to play strictly hiphop/top 40. The gays love more than just HOUSE music.

I think people need to be more secure about themselves, Money is money, whether the venues are for straight, gay, les crowds, more parties to rock.
DJ-A 5:56 PM - 14 November, 2008
I heard that if a dude wears red that it is a sign that he is not gay.?.?

I'd do a gig, I like to DJ i'm there working... besides straight chicks go with their gay guy friends to gay spots.
DJflako 6:00 PM - 14 November, 2008
i dj at a spot thursdays and sundays both nights are gay night its a gay latin crowd but the love hip hop, house and of course latin stuff... over the months i learned to tune out the gay guys and now i mainly see the lesbians making out and shit... creepy maybe but it has helped me last this long hahaha
Mic Terror 6:02 PM - 14 November, 2008
Man I'm sorry Somethings I just can't do for the money. Yall ain't catchin me spinnin at any Gay Club...that's just Gay
dj_KaSE 6:03 PM - 14 November, 2008
Okay
Audio1 6:10 PM - 14 November, 2008
LOL
DJ_PHAZE 6:25 PM - 14 November, 2008
<Obama Voice> I do mix for "alternative audiences", and I tell you, for the most part, it is just like a regular club night with the exception that you will see men dancing with each other and the same for the women. I have played for "Gay thugs" to "Lipsticks Les". The soft gay guys, like Beyonce, Mary J. Blige and Fantasia vibe, couple requests for house. The bottom line, they are no different or varied in musical tastes than a hetero crowd.
Make your money, you'd be supprised at the spending power of most "social sub-groups". </Obama Voice>
stevie o 6:27 PM - 14 November, 2008
no homo
Hassle 6:33 PM - 14 November, 2008
DJ-A 6:40 PM - 14 November, 2008
I did a house party for some lesbains this past summer. It was 100% awesome. hott chicks everywhere, and the mud wrestleing was great
Mic Terror 6:44 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
<Obama Voice> I do mix for "alternative audiences", and I tell you, for the most part, it is just like a regular club night with the exception that you will see men dancing with each other and the same for the women. I have played for "Gay thugs" to "Lipsticks Les". The soft gay guys, like Beyonce, Mary J. Blige and Fantasia vibe, couple requests for house. The bottom line, they are no different or varied in musical tastes than a hetero crowd.
Make your money, you'd be supprised at the spending power of most "social sub-groups". </Obama Voice>

hey Bruh Whatever Floats your boat. Just remember the same people that voted for Obama voted against that Gay bill
R-Tistic 6:45 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:

Speakin of Gay thugs....I know my homegirl went to a spot in Florida and said she was completely disgusted...she said some 6'4 Football player lookin dude who had a throwback on (it was 2004) was in there dancin with shorter dudes like they were females...I wouldn't want to see that there.

LMAO....I know my homeboys had trouble when they were on the mic the night they did the spot. They just started makin up lil calls to say, like "ride that clit, baby, ride that clit!"
sopranosupasta 6:48 PM - 14 November, 2008
I say, its 2008, If youre homophobic, you have to get a little bit more secure with yourself. Gay guys arent going to suplex you, pin you down and blow you.... get real people. just cause some dude sucks miles of cock doesnt mean he isnt a good person...

shit. I like playing gay crowds BETTER than hetero crowds, at least they REALLY APPRECIATE the DJ.....
DPR250R 6:52 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
Gay guys arent going to suplex you, pin you down and blow you.... get real people...

They use other methods....

news.bbc.co.uk
Mic Terror 7:09 PM - 14 November, 2008
How bout you just think two men butt fuckin is just nasty and you have morals and don't want to support that shit. I swear Americans can be TOO liberal at times. IMO ain't nuthin right with two men butt fuckin and suckin each others dicks that shit is nasty. God didn't intend for men to do that nasty shit
skinnyguy 7:13 PM - 14 November, 2008
i've done it before and i'll do it again..actually, i'm still supposed to be doing a gay night on saturdays but that's another story. and yea, i'm straight. gay/lesbian people are people. if you're straight, they may try to sway you or test you out, but once they know you're straight, they leave you alone.

music-wise, they like top 40/hip hop just as much as any other person. they also tend to be more open to house music (from my experience).

just read your crowd. know your format for the night. do your job.
DPR250R 7:39 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
How bout you just think two men butt fuckin is just nasty and you have morals and don't want to support that shit. I swear Americans can be TOO liberal at times. IMO ain't nuthin right with two men butt fuckin and suckin each others dicks that shit is nasty. God didn't intend for men to do that nasty shit

Quote:
i've done it before and i'll do it again..

WTF?
DJ Slade 7:42 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

WTF?

LOL...that was my reaction too until I read it again.
dj_KaSE 7:58 PM - 14 November, 2008
lol Mic Terror you seem to think about that shit too much. That's actually kinda perverted if you ask me.
Hassle 8:29 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:

thats some ig'nant shit holmes. your sexual preference does not define you as a person (even tho some gay people do play that card, which I hate). Homosexuality is just something thats been part of mankind since the beginning of time. Nobody 'chooses' to be gay, you're born that way. Nobody wants to go through that struggle kids go when they first find out or be ridiculed or even hated by others, like it's a choice. I am not religious, but in case God had some say in it all, why would he let gay people suffer like that. I thought he was all about love. They can't help it, 'not that I'm saying its a baaaad thing' like Seinfeld said. Besides, gay bars are a great place to meet chicks, and thats a fact.
sixxx 8:52 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

WTF?

LOL...that was my reaction too until I read it again.

hahahaha. Same here. I read that and was like... Dale.. is that you? lol
Mr. $weetlife 8:52 PM - 14 November, 2008
I'm straight as an arrow but I never turn down a chance to play for a gay crowd or at a gay venue. First of all, I get to play a lot of house that the straight crowds turn their noses at to people that actually "get it." There are hardly any fights (if any where I have spun). The gigs pay well and the crowd is really receptive to mixing styles, they will hear and notice you blending breaks, transitions etc.

Above all that, some of the most genuine, accepting and trustworthy people I know are gay.

For the immature people who are terrified of being hit on, I think you need to look inside yourself and ask why you feel so defensive about that. Like another poster said, they will leave you alone when they find out you are straight. For me, its pretty obvious what team I'm on when my girl (yes, a genuine female) and her pussy posse show up!
sixxx 8:55 PM - 14 November, 2008
Yes. Hot HETEROSEXUAL girls do go to gay bars/clubs. Gay people don't just have gay friends. As a matter of fact, Mic Terror, your homophobia is useless when you think of all the people you have ever encountered in your life who are gay and you didn't know about it and you thought they were cool.

Not all gays are flamboyant.... ask Blisk. hahahaha
sixxx 8:55 PM - 14 November, 2008
and Art too... (that's payback lol)
DJ Young Herrera 9:04 PM - 14 November, 2008
hahaha
Maskrider 9:16 PM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:

Is this your Wet Dream?
sixxx 9:19 PM - 14 November, 2008
hahaha. Yeah. Why would you think of guys doing each other... is probably your conscience... come out already Mic Terror. :P

I don't know about you fellas, but I think of hot girls... and if it's homosexuality, I think of two hot chicks. lol
sopranosupasta 9:34 PM - 14 November, 2008
Man, Mic terror is a prime example of a gay basher......

homie, you need to realize that your defensive reaction and vivid graphic description, says to me, that you are VERY insecure in your own sexuality and view any difference from heterosexuality as a threat to yourself.....

how about how repulsed all those gay guys think YOU are for sticking you wang in some chick and performing cunnilingus on some female.

the world is made of VERY different people. and you need to realize that no one is cut from the same mold......
dj_KaSE 9:38 PM - 14 November, 2008
Pittsburg Slim - Mic Terror Remix... "I like when dudes kiss dudes, late at niiight"

=P
sixxx 9:46 PM - 14 November, 2008
lol KaSE
DPR250R 9:49 PM - 14 November, 2008
Dale in 5... 4...3... 2...
bourbonstmc 9:51 PM - 14 November, 2008
"You can open the Sears catalog to any page, point to any item, and somebody somewhere wants to sleep with it."
DJ Cykophuk 10:26 PM - 14 November, 2008
got my start spinning in Gay clubs in the 90s...it was fucking great. Very positive atmosphere and easy pickins of the straight girlies in the house. ^_^ I would sometimes get some static from the drama queens for not being gay, but mostly it was just a fun time with serious party people.
balistikgelhed 10:33 PM - 14 November, 2008
They're the friendliest crowd ever. Even more if you're a hot dj! haha
DJBoZak 11:07 PM - 14 November, 2008
"You wanna know how I know you're gay"...."You DJ at a gay club" j/k
DJ Doug Collins 2:24 AM - 15 November, 2008
Oh yeah, I forgot the part about massive amounts of hot straight chicks!! I'm married, so I don't think about these important things as much anymore!! haha
dead serious 3:00 AM - 15 November, 2008
fat club? wow how was that
djdragon 3:07 AM - 15 November, 2008
Quote:
Im just wondering if any straight dj's here dj at any gay clubs. If so what is it like? I might have a chance to spin at one, just wanna know what Im gettin myself into if I get the job.

LOL gays
Mr. $weetlife 5:15 PM - 15 November, 2008
Quote:
Man, Mic terror is a prime example of a gay basher......

homie, you need to realize that your defensive reaction and vivid graphic description, says to me, that you are VERY insecure in your own sexuality and view any difference from heterosexuality as a threat to yourself.....

how about how repulsed all those gay guys think YOU are for sticking you wang in some chick and performing cunnilingus on some female.

the world is made of VERY different people. and you need to realize that no one is cut from the same mold......

BINGO!!!
DeezNotes 5:27 PM - 15 November, 2008
One of our clients booked us for their event which happened to be a lesbian club. Some of the regulars showed up. Nude body painting. Yup.
Audio1 6:11 PM - 15 November, 2008
Ya. People need to grow up and get that money, esp. with the way the economy is, How you going to turn gigs away based of peoples sexual preference.

On another tip - Fat clubs. They pay really well too. They have some spots that have chubby chaser nights. Shit's a riot but they love partying. One of my homie's from Sac throws a real successful BBW club in Las Vegas, Its been on TV and shit. Homie's a millionaire of big women, and theres a market for that entertainment.

Back to the thread, People need to grow up on this whole Gay issue.
skinnyguy 11:02 PM - 15 November, 2008
i think i might have haters at a fat club...

but yea, another thing about gay clubs which someone pointed out is very little, to no fights. i think i've only seen one fight on a gay night here...and it was between 2 STRAIGHT women.
sixxx 3:04 AM - 16 November, 2008
lol skinnyguy

Nah... Gay people will fight just as much as any other. As a matter of fact, I was at this house party once and this flamboyant Blisk lookin' dude beat up a straight guy who was a lot bigger. (no penis size). It was the funniest thing I've seen in person cause the gay guy was screaming like a girl when he was punchin/kickin' but he sure got his point across.
DJ Doug Collins 3:15 AM - 16 November, 2008
The head of security at a club I used to work at told me the worst fight he ever got in was with a drag queen. And coming from a guy who did prison time and had "stay down" tattooed across his knuckles, that's saying something haha.
djchrischip 8:15 AM - 16 November, 2008
i did a gay wedding last weekend. ok i must use the word did as in dj'ed lmao.
bourbonstmc 9:59 AM - 16 November, 2008
Quote:
i did a gay wedding last weekend. ok i must use the word did as in dj'ed lmao.

No way that could be misquoted... :)
djchrischip 10:09 AM - 16 November, 2008
lmao yah that was what i was afraid of but o well have fun i can take a joke lol
DJPrez1 6:55 PM - 16 November, 2008
Wow, so much for helping out the original poster with their question. It amazes me no mod has closed this thread.

@DJ NoNoNsEnCe - stick with a more Top 40 Hip-Hop theme. Most anything from Funkymix, X-MIX Urban etc. should go over well. Also, throw in some classic hip-hop/r&b and the crowd should eat it up. I'd avoid the hardcore stuff.

Most of all --- Have fun! Report back on how it went and how you felt about it, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
darius 7:15 PM - 16 November, 2008
wow, what happened to mic terror?

haw-haw
sixxx 8:29 PM - 16 November, 2008
Quote:
Wow, so much for helping out the original poster with their question. It amazes me no mod has closed this thread.

Did you read the posts or just do you just read what you want?

My first post:

Quote:
I've played at gay spots. The last one I did for about 6 months was chill. It was mostly top 40 and they loved old school and Disco. I only play a couple of house tracks by request.
DJPrez1 9:23 PM - 16 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Did you read the posts or just do you just read what you want?

My first post:

Quote:

Do you have some sort of gripe with me? Can I make a comment in these forums too? Sorry [again] for not being SUPER clear in my post but, with any common sense, after reading the ENTIRE post you should realize that it got off track from the OP's question and vered mostly into a homosexual/political discussion. In any other thread this discussion would have been closed, it was not and was hijack for personal views on homosexuality.

Nice to see you played in a gay club sixx... A+
sixxx 10:42 PM - 16 November, 2008
lol... no gripe with you man. It just seemed to me that you skimmed through the stuff without realizing that some people actually helped and answered the question.

:)

Gay clubs are like any other club: People wanting to have a good time.
Maskrider 1:23 AM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
wow, what happened to mic terror?

haw-haw

Fantasizing.
DJ NoNseNse 5:14 AM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:

@DJ NoNoNsEnCe - stick with a more Top 40 Hip-Hop theme. Most anything from Funkymix, X-MIX Urban etc. should go over well. Also, throw in some classic hip-hop/r&b and the crowd should eat it up. I'd avoid the hardcore stuff.

Most of all --- Have fun! Report back on how it went and how you felt about it, I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Turns out this place only has cdjs and I never really used cdjs before other then messing around with them a lil at the guitar center so I dont know if ill go. how easy would it be for me to make that transition?
Audio1 5:23 AM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
I was at this house party once and this flamboyant Blisk lookin' dude
-1 A lil less Blisk bashing, Sixxx... He's the homie. Aint nothing wrong with having more fashion sense than others around you.
Audio1 5:25 AM - 17 November, 2008
Hhaha. Seriously tho, For as flambouyant as Blisk may be, He gets with some pretty fine women, so It aint hurting his game.
DJPrez1 6:04 AM - 17 November, 2008
cdj's? They should be fine, are you used to using vinyl only? I must have missed that. Or are you used to two decks in one unit? You might enjoy the cdj's more. Hip Hop is forgiving (at least to me) if you're gonna use unfamiliar equipment. Setup early and ask if you can practice a few since you are not familiar with them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
sixxx 6:16 AM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
I was at this house party once and this flamboyant Blisk lookin' dude
-1 A lil less Blisk bashing, Sixxx... He's the homie. Aint nothing wrong with having more fashion sense than others around you.

He is the homie... that's why the bashing. lol
sixxx 6:18 AM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Turns out this place only has cdjs and I never really used cdjs before other then messing around with them a lil at the guitar center so I dont know if ill go. how easy would it be for me to make that transition?

It's all about practicing with the new equipment. You'll get used to it. Now, but CDJ's will NEVER be like turntables.
DJ NoNseNse 7:08 AM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
cdj's? They should be fine, are you used to using vinyl only? I must have missed that. Or are you used to two decks in one unit? You might enjoy the cdj's more. Hip Hop is forgiving (at least to me) if you're gonna use unfamiliar equipment. Setup early and ask if you can practice a few since you are not familiar with them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

im used to vinyl only
Audio1 6:00 PM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
He is the homie... that's why the bashing. lol
I know. He's the coolest.
Mic Terror 6:10 PM - 17 November, 2008
I was offline over the weekend, I'm sorry but I just can't condone that shit. If you do it, that's on you, If you support it, that's your choice, but don't try to push it on me, or get upset when I say I don't support it. I didn't realize how many of you rock rainbow flags
bourbonstmc 6:20 PM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
I was offline over the weekend, I'm sorry but I just can't condone that shit. If you do it, that's on you, If you support it, that's your choice, but don't try to push it on me, or get upset when I say I don't support it. I didn't realize how many of you rock rainbow flags

You don't have to support anything. But the humane thing to do is to show respect to everyone, and the civilized thing to do is demand that the government respect everyone's constitutional rights to equal protection under the law. If you don't want to be humane or civilized, that's your business.
DJ Slade 6:23 PM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

You don't have to support anything. But the humane thing to do is to show respect to everyone, and the civilized thing to do is demand that the government respect everyone's constitutional rights to equal protection under the law. If you don't want to be humane or civilized, that's your business.

+1000 for you bourbonstmc.
I agree 100%.
Mic Terror 6:34 PM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:

Have you ever asked me what My political views on the issue's were? No. I actually support Gay Marriage because I know if the rights of one group are violated then that will lead to the rights of other groups being violated as well. People get mad because I don't agree with Homosexuality, I call it standing up for what I believe in. Like Andrew Dice Clay said. If 2 guys want to be gay, that's just two more girls for me. I personally feel that two dudes butt fuckin is perversed and an abomination to God, but I'm not pushin my PERSONAL feelings on anyone. With that said, why are Gay people...I'm sorry Gay supporters here pushing homosexuality on Me. All I said is that I don't support it and I Have Morals so I wouldn't DJ a gay party, because of that reason.
Mic Terror 6:38 PM - 17 November, 2008
And before someone asks how come I wouldn't DJ a Gay Club but support Gay Marriage, it's because My Religous views don't support Homosexuality, but in America Church and State are Seperate, and as far as I see it, Marriage whether heterosexual or homosexual isn't valid unless God see's it as valid anyway, so what do I care if two homosexuals want to get married in a court of law. Bottom Line is we just won't see eye to eye on this discussion
djransom 8:52 PM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
One of my homies, DJ Ajax, used to DJ at this one gay club in the Castro in San Francisco. Contrary to popular belief, This spot was/is still the only gay venue to play strictly hiphop/top 40. The gays love more than just HOUSE music.

I think people need to be more secure about themselves, Money is money, whether the venues are for straight, gay, les crowds, more parties to rock.

Exactly. I use to spin every Friday nite at one spot here in the Chi for about 2 years, but I got burnt out and they've since moved me to about 2 Fridays a month now. I wouldn't say they're receptive to new music because that's not the case here in the Chi all the time. Depends on the new music for instance I dropped Beyonce new joint Diva and the response was lukewarm, but once the CD drops and it hits the airwaves it will be appreciated then. Besides that, what the gay cats pay in one night it would take the average dj here in Chi to make in 2, maybe even 3 nights. They pay you rather 20 or 200 people show up without the excuses. Only thing about the spot I do is that the promoters who do the spot are on you about how you get down every week. Money is money and as long as you let em know that you ain't on that then you golden. Can't front though, some of that shit is just disturbing though, but whateva works for them.
sixxx 10:22 PM - 17 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Have you ever asked me what My political views on the issue's were? No. I actually support Gay Marriage because I know if the rights of one group are violated then that will lead to the rights of other groups being violated as well. People get mad because I don't agree with Homosexuality, I call it standing up for what I believe in. Like Andrew Dice Clay said. If 2 guys want to be gay, that's just two more girls for me. I personally feel that two dudes butt fuckin is perversed and an abomination to God, but I'm not pushin my PERSONAL feelings on anyone. With that said, why are Gay people...I'm sorry Gay supporters here pushing homosexuality on Me. All I said is that I don't support it and I Have Morals so I wouldn't DJ a gay party, because of that reason.

I don't think anyone is pushing homosexuality on you or anyone else. lol

I actually believe that if you hate it, it's your personal choice and we should respect that. But, it's always going to be a give and take situation. You have to give the respect you want to be given back.
DPR250R 12:19 AM - 18 November, 2008
Quote:
I don't think anyone is pushing when performing homosexuality on you or anyone else.... lol...

I actually believe it to be a give and take situation. You have to give the length you want to be given back.

Sixxx... WTF???
sixxx 12:55 AM - 18 November, 2008
lol
Mic Terror 1:45 PM - 18 November, 2008
Well it doesn't make sense to beat a dead horse anymore, We all have our views on this subject, Lets get back to Talking about DJing
sixxx 2:04 PM - 18 November, 2008
Quote:
Well it doesn't make sense to beat a dead horse anymore, We all have our views on this subject, Lets get back to Talking about DJing

Then why are you talking about "beating" a dead horse. lol

I kiiiiid. Let's get back to djing.
Maskrider 9:26 AM - 20 November, 2008
Now we all know who is the Homophobic Dj.
DJ Michael Basic 5:07 AM - 21 November, 2008
I just did a gay club last night with a DOPE EAW system. It was a UCLA event so it wasn't a "gay" night but I'd spin there on a normal night, that system was dope!
feniks 5:14 PM - 23 November, 2008
how 'bout them purple vinyls eh?
DPR250R 12:28 AM - 24 November, 2008
I like my "Ranebow" vinyl best... heeeeeeeeey :)