We are always looking at ways of enhancing your experience with Serato Studio - how can we give you the most enjoyable music-making experience?
With that in mind, we have an announcement.
We have partnered with iZotope, the gurus of all plug-in software in the mixing and mastering sphere, to bring you a special offer.
When you subscribe to Serato Studio, you will also receive iZotope’s latest plug-in Ozone Elements (version 9) , the powerful mastering tool which usually comes in at $129… all for free.
Ozone Elements will get your beats sounding polished, professional and primed for sharing with the world. It includes copious amounts of presets and sound preferences to suit the individual style you are trying to achieve.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows, improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Maximizer: Add transparent loudness with two different limiter modes, character and stereo controls, and intelligent loudness settings.
- Master Assistant: Create a custom preset for your master with the power of machine learning.
- Dozens of presets: Over one hundred professionally designed presets for genres, instruments, aesthetic preferences and more.
So there we have it - iZotope Ozone Elements, on the house when you subscribe to Serato Studio. This will take your production to the next level, propelling your beats to the upper echelon.
This could be the spice you need for the sauce that is your next hit.
If you're an existing subscriber, you will have received a license code in your email. Double check that, and head here to activate your iZotope Ozone Elements license.
Start a free 14-day trial of Serato Studio below
When running third-party plug-ins with Serato Studio, we highly recommend not updating your macOS to Catalina, and remain on Mojave, High Sierra or Sierra. Below are the system requirements from iZotope when running Ozone Elements (version 9).
Operating System Requirements
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only.