17 May, 2018
Introducing #Seratosampled - Monthly Beat Competition
Is your production setup in need of some TLC? Headphones sounding a little crackly? MIDI cables frayed to the wire? Then read on, friends.
Today we’re excited to kick off our monthly #seratosampled competition, inviting you to share your beats online for the chance to win new production gear, every single month.
To enter, all you have to do is:*
- Create a beat using Serato Sample
- Film it and share it on Instagram
- Include #seratosampled and @seratosample in the caption
- Set your profile to public
*Full T&Cs below
Loop-in-progress or perfectly polished track - it doesn't matter. Be creative, flex your Sample prowess, and give us a decent audio recording, and you may just find yourself with a package on your doorstep.
We’ll also give the winner some extra shine by promoting your beat across Serato Sample's social channels and Serato's Soundcloud.
Starting at the end of June, a winner will be chosen and announced on the last day of each month and notified via Instagram DM. You can enter as many times as you’d like, and if you don’t have an Instagram account, just email your entries to email@example.com.
Don’t have Sample yet? Start a free trial below.
No excuses now - off you go and good luck.
Serato Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
A. Entering and Eligibility
1. This competition is run by Serato Limited (“Serato”) whose registered office is located at 80
Greys Avenue, Auckland, Auckland Central, 1010, New Zealand.
2. This competition will be run monthly on an ongoing basis until Serato decides to end or no
longer offer the competition (“Competition Period”).
3. To enter you must create a beat using Serato Sample and then film and upload your beat to
Instagram with the following tag #seratosampled during the Competition Period and in
accordance with any instructions or rules specified by Serato (“Entry”).
4. Your Entry must show Serato Sample in use at some point during your Entry.
5. You must be 13 years of age or older at the time of Entry submission.
1. Serato will select a winner at the end of each month during the Competition Period. Serato’s
decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Serato will notify the winners via private message on Instagram. The winners will have 14
days from the date of notification by Serato that they were successful to claim the prize. If the
winner fails to respond or provide Serato with the necessary details to be provided with the prize
within the 14-day period, Serato reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
1. Each winner will receive a production hardware prize to be determined by Serato.
2. The winners are responsible for all tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
3. Serato reserves the right to limit entry, cancel or amend the prize in its sole discretion,
including providing the winners with a substitute prize.
1. You agree to grant Serato an in perpetuity, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to
publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit and otherwise use your Entry in connection with the
competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
2. Serato reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the competition in its sole
discretion on reasonable grounds.
3. This competition is run via Instagram This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated in any way by Instagram. By entering this competition you
accept to have no claim against and cannot make any claim against Instagram that arises in
connection with your participation in this competition. Your use of Instagram is subject to the
terms and conditions located on such site. Serato disclaims any liability should you fail to
comply with Instagram’s terms and conditions.
4. Serato reserves the right to amend or change these Terms at any time in its sole discretion,
including extending, postponing, cancelling or amending the competition at any stage, for any
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law Serato and its associated companies will not be liable for
any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for
personal injury suffered in connection with this competition or winning of the prize.
6. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand
and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.