Software Engineer C++ role - any level
We have opportunities from a Junior/Graduate level through Intermediate to Senior level at present, with salary and expectations of experience of course adjusted accordingly.
Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, DJ Snake, Major Lazer and Mix Master Mike (of the Beastie Boys) love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
Based in central Auckland, we are always on the look-out for senior developers who bring a wealth of experience with them. A software development role within Serato involves working in a small Scrum team to help shape and implement our core products.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong programming knowledge - ideally including C++
- Commercial experience with real-time multi-threaded application development (Intermediate to Senior level)
- A degree in computer science or related field
Desirable experience would also include:
- Experience in audio-visual application programming
- Cross-platform application development with Windows and OSX. Any experience using 3rd party frameworks such as Qt, Boost would be beneficial
- UI development and Open GL experience
- Experience with DSP
- Experience with back end db integration, SQL
- Experience as a musician, producer or DJ
At Serato our culture is highly prized and so finding someone who will integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you're experienced, love software and music and want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture this could be the role for you.
Like the sound of this?
Then send us your CV and cover letterApply Now