Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Dillon Francis, Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
A rare opportunity has opened up within our team and we are now looking for a stand-out creative to join Serato as Senior Designer. Reporting to the Creative Director, you would be a senior creative / designer working with the marketing team to ensure Serato is represented with high quality output of creative, design and motion graphics.
As Senior Designer, you would be involved in various tasks such as:
- Working closely with the CD and a small team of designers to increase worldwide awareness, consideration and preference of Serato worldwide
- Developing creative ideas that are tactical, strategic and within budget
- Work includes Record cover art, Tshirt and merch design, design for web and social
- Contributing a critical eye to all Serato design elements
- Ensuring that brand and design principles are correctly implemented and help to establish new ones
Highly valued skills for this role:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of managing photographic resources and photographers
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge and appreciation of a wide range of music
- Understanding and appreciation of American and European street culture
At Serato our culture is of the utmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you love software and music and want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.
Like the sound of this?
Then send us your CV and cover letterApply Now