Junior Web Designer
Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World-renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
A rare opportunity has opened up within our team and we are now looking for a stand-out creative to join Serato as a Junior Web Designer. Reporting to the Web Designer, you would be working in the Creative team to ensure Serato is represented with high-quality web design.
As a Junior Web Designer, you would be involved in various tasks such as:
- Working closely with the Creative and UX teams to create innovative website design solutions
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for a clear understanding of key user flows
- Designing fully responsive email templates
- Exporting web-ready assets such as logos, images, videos and motion graphics
- Building basic HTML prototypes for testing ideas 'in browser'
- Ensuring staging environments adhere to the supplied designs before go live
Highly valued skills for this role:
- Experience and creativity in Web Design with a strong online portfolio
- An excellent understanding of responsive design
- A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS + JS
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping applications (Invision, Sketch, Axure etc)
- Eagerness to learn new skills and keep up with latest trends
- Attention to detail
- An interest in the latest web technologies, music and/or DJing
At Serato, our culture is of the utmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you love software and music and want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.
Like the sound of this?
Then send us your CV and cover letterApply Now