Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Dillon Francis, Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
A rare opportunity has opened up within our team and we are now looking for a stand-out creative to join Serato as Creative Director. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you would be the brand champion that ensures Serato is represented with high quality output of creative, design and video production.
As Creative Director, you would be involved in various tasks such as:
- Working closely with the CMO to increase worldwide awareness, consideration and preference of Serato
- Managing and working closely with a small team of designers at HQ
- Developing creative ideas that are tactical, strategic and within budget
- Leading the all design elements of Serato with a critical eye
- Ensuing that brand and design principles are correctly implemented and establish new ones
- Providing oversight on all video content produced across all of Serato’s studios (Auck, LA, NYC, LND)
- Providing direction and shooting of content produced at HQ, including lead editorial role of all videos produced
Highly valued skills for this role:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of editing, overseeing production of video, graphics and photography collateral
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge and appreciation of a wide range of electronic music
- Understanding and appreciation of American and European street culture
At Serato our culture is of the upmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you love software and music and want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.
Like the sound of this?
Then send us your CV and cover letter