DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

I present....The Timeline..500 West Coast songs, 79 minutes, from 1981 to 2012

R-Tistic 12:50 AM - 3 May, 2013
www.djr-tistic.com!timeline/cpye

This mix goes in order by year from 1981-2012...all West Coast based artists, and includes the eras we've seen out here...G-Funk, early Electro, Mob, Hyphy, Jerkin, Chicano, Underground, and more.

I started on this in 2009, worked on it for a good 50-60 hours, and gave up for a while..just felt like it was too much. Too many songs to capture, too many songs I might miss, too hard to keep everyone's attention while covering each style. Then, a month ago, I said eff it...I'm just gonna do it.

I won't post a tracklist any time soon, since another website who's hosting it may run a contest for whoever can name the most songs. But I can def tell y'all what some songs are if you're curious.

Check it out!
Laz219 12:56 AM - 3 May, 2013
Sounds like an epic project, will listen to it later today.
DJ SPAIR 5:03 AM - 3 May, 2013
Dope! This needed to be done.
Rane, Support
Chad S. 5:31 PM - 3 May, 2013
Quote:
Sounds like an epic project, will listen to it later today.

QFT!
Rane, Support
Chad S. 5:33 PM - 3 May, 2013
man............. I'm clicking but nothing is downloading. Can the tech support get a little tech support? lol.
 6 6:29 PM - 3 May, 2013
This is the correct link. It works for me.
<LINK REMOVED>
R-Tistic 8:13 PM - 3 May, 2013
soundcloud.com - Does that one not work? And my soundcloud is Soundcloud dot com slash r-tistic - soundcloud.com/r-tistic

It's also on dubcnn - dubcnn.com and Hip Hop DX - Hiphopdx.com if you can't get it from my soundcloud.
Laz219 10:00 PM - 3 May, 2013
Quote:
soundcloud.com - Does that one not work? And my soundcloud is Soundcloud dot com slash r-tistic - soundcloud.com/r-tistic

It's also on dubcnn - dubcnn.com and Hip Hop DX - Hiphopdx.com if you can't get it from my soundcloud.

That link works
R-Tistic 11:44 PM - 3 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

That link works

Ok cool!
Kool DJ Sheak One 3:56 PM - 4 May, 2013
Hip Hop Started in the West!
Great endeavor, glad someone went at it.
Too much 2 Pac and no King T? haha
Some good transitions and some aight but that's a hell of a lot of tracks to throw down.
Good one R-Tistic!
DJ GaFFle 7:47 PM - 4 May, 2013
Quote:
Some good transitions and some aight but that's a hell of a lot of tracks to throw down.
Good one R-Tistic!

I heard a couple of King T songs in there.
monchi 5:46 AM - 5 May, 2013
^^^Bass by KING T, and The COUP, that was the shit. ATL black Supaman the ishhhhhh. Ahmad.yeah!
But no Mc Breed, 7A3, Donald D , 2 to None, del the funky homosapien or Luniz .N. Not Bad though.
R-Tistic 11:02 AM - 5 May, 2013
Quote:
Hip Hop Started in the West!
Great endeavor, glad someone went at it.
Good one R-Tistic!

Whaaat, King T was definitely on there early too! LOL, no doubt
R-Tistic 11:04 AM - 5 May, 2013
Quote:
^^^Bass by KING T, and The COUP, that was the shit. ATL black Supaman the ishhhhhh. Ahmad.yeah!
But no Mc Breed, 7A3, Donald D , 2 to None, del the funky homosapien or Luniz .N. Not Bad though.

MC Breed = "I'm from F-L-I-N-T" as in Michigan. Even though he rolled with West Coast acts.
2nd II None = I have "If you want it" and "Up in da club"
Del = Mista Dobalina, a Hiero track, and "Virus"
Luniz = Had "Playa hata" "I got five on it" and two Yuk solo tracks.
DJ GaFFle 11:33 AM - 5 May, 2013
Quote:

MC Breed = "I'm from F-L-I-N-T" as in Michigan. Even though he rolled with West Coast acts.

2Pac = "I'm from NEW YORK" as in New York. Even though he rolled with West Coast acts.

A mix like this takes some time... hats off to ya. Good work.
Swizzle 12:24 PM - 5 May, 2013
R-Tistic always representing. Will download.

Cats will have fun dissecting & critiquing this one.

So i guess Kurupt being from Philly shouldn't have made the cut? Soon as MC Breed, said "Never Was Cuz" he was West Coast all day. Or was it Never Was...Cause? Things that make you go hmmm. haha

I remember I had a college roommate one Summer who said it aint a ATL mix if Kilo Ali wasn't in the set.

Good stuff.

As Whoridas plays on my phone.
DeezNotes 3:33 PM - 5 May, 2013
this is great
Kool DJ Sheak One 5:44 PM - 5 May, 2013
yeah im trippin, You covered a shitload more than I would have come up with.
Props R-Tistic!
Papa Midnight 6:09 PM - 5 May, 2013
I enjoyed listening to this. Thanks, R-Tistic!
R-Tistic 8:02 PM - 5 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

2Pac = "I'm from NEW YORK" as in New York. Even though he rolled with West Coast acts.

A mix like this takes some time... hats off to ya. Good work.

It's for sure a tough call.

I'd say that for one...the main song I'd use from Breed is of course No future...and that's where he claims F-L-I-N-T. And Midwest folks for sure do claim him as their own.

With Pac, we all know where he went to HS...but he for sure repped the West, especially later in his career, and he got started with Digital Underground, had Shock producing all of his songs, etc...and NY only tends to claim him as their own when it's convenient.

Young MC was also arguable, as is D.O.C., Xzibit, Kurupt.
R-Tistic 8:06 PM - 5 May, 2013
Quote:
R-Tistic always representing. Will download.

Cats will have fun dissecting & critiquing this one.

So i guess Kurupt being from Philly shouldn't have made the cut? Soon as MC Breed, said "Never Was Cuz" he was West Coast all day. Or was it Never Was...Cause? Things that make you go hmmm. haha

I remember I had a college roommate one Summer who said it aint a ATL mix if Kilo Ali wasn't in the set.

Good stuff.

As Whoridas plays on my phone.

Kurupt for sure repped L.A. way more, and he went to High School in L.A., repped a L.A. gang, etc etc..more than just saying "cuz" (or cause lol).

I also checked the Wiki's and more on Breed, and it says this....

"Born in Flint, Michigan, Breed is also known as the first commercially successful rapper to come out of the Midwest.[4] MC Breed's first album was released with rap group DFC and was entitled MC Breed & DFC for independent record label, SDEG Records. His solo debut was 1992's 20 Below, after which he released 1993's The New Breed. He would go on to have a very extensive discography and have a very long career that was at times successful, but he never fully broke into the mainstream. His highest charting album was 1994's Funkafied, which peaked at #106 on the Billboard Hot 200. Through his career he would align himself with various rap scenes. Early in his career with DFC, he and the group were independents, as one of the first groups out of the midwest. However, later in his career he aligned himself with the West Coast, taking on more of a G-Funk sound[5] and befriending West Coast rapper Too Short. Still later, he realigned himself once again with the Dirty South for 1995's Big Baller.[6]"

So yeah, he was aligned more later in his career. Young MC, Kurupt, Pac, and all of those artists came out FROM the West, under West Coast camps. Just that Breed happened to have a song that sounded extremely West Coast.

Was Kilo Ali not really from ATL? I never knew his story...I know Ludacris and Usher aren't originally from ATL.
Quote:
yeah im trippin, You covered a shitload more than I would have come up with.
Props R-Tistic!

Oh no prob, I appreciate it!
Quote:
I enjoyed listening to this. Thanks, R-Tistic!

Oh it's nothin!
Laz219 11:57 PM - 5 May, 2013
This mix just made me aware of how much I wish I got to grow up on music like this.
monchi 4:57 AM - 6 May, 2013
Music like this is the SHIT I grew up too, homies died, in prison or doped out. Nope I don't wish this shit on no one.
R-Tistic 9:27 AM - 6 May, 2013
Quote:
Music like this is the SHIT I grew up too, homies died, in prison or doped out. Nope I don't wish this shit on no one.

I've mentioned how L.A.'s music seemed to always be best when the city was at it's worst. At least until recently.
Mike_P 11:45 AM - 6 May, 2013
Damn this looks dope. Gonna have to download later.
DJ GaFFle 12:24 PM - 6 May, 2013
Quote:

"Born in Flint, Michigan, Breed ...

Was Kilo Ali not really from ATL? I never knew his story...I know Ludacris and Usher aren't originally from ATL.

Yeah, you don't have to justify that Breed / 2Pac situation. You pretty much made a judgement call leaving him out and I can't knock you for it. When you hear "Ain't No Future", it totally sounds West Coast'ish.

Hell, many of the Atlanta-representing artists at the time: The Brat, Jermaine Dupree, and Kris Kross, sounded West Coast because they all tried to rhyme like Snoop and that's what was hot at the time.
Mike_P 12:36 PM - 6 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, you don't have to justify that Breed / 2Pac situation. You pretty much made a judgement call leaving him out and I can't knock you for it. When you hear "Ain't No Future", it totally sounds West Coast'ish.

Hell, many of the Atlanta-representing artists at the time: The Brat, Jermaine Dupree, and Kris Kross, sounded West Coast because they all tried to rhyme like Snoop and that's what was hot at the time.

Not to mention the production, which is very West Coast flavor, on their biggest tracks.
R-Tistic 7:35 PM - 6 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yep the whole early So So Def sound was straight up West. And it was dope too.
RonDu 9:42 PM - 6 May, 2013
$h*****t, even some New York ninjas were biting that west coast sound
RonDu 9:42 PM - 6 May, 2013
$h*****t, even some New York ninjas were biting that west coast sound. I even thought BOSS was from the West
R-Tistic 9:48 PM - 6 May, 2013
Quote:
$h*****t, even some New York ninjas were biting that west coast sound. I even thought BOSS was from the West

She was from Detroit, but DJ Quik put her on and she signed with Def Jam West
R-Tistic 12:43 AM - 9 May, 2013
Just randomly found this article somebody wrote in a Canadian paper about it:

www.timescolonist.com

Search engines are always “suggesting” music, which results in a daunting, continuous stream of drivel. Combined with the reams of e-mails and special media alerts being foisted upon us, there’s an overload of action from the moment you turn on a device.

All that unwanted data does come in handy on occasion, especially when you are alerted to an online musical gem. Once such example arrived this week in the form of The Timeline, a 500-song megamix which charts West Coast hip hop from its early electro pioneers through to its stars of today.

Though largely California-centric, The Timeline reminded me of the impact hip hop has on West Coast culture, and how deep its roots go around these parts. In recent weeks, there has been an incredible run of shows in Victoria clubs, from stars both out-of-province (Classified, K-os) to those with homegrown roots (Moka Only, Swollen Members, Pigeon Hole). The hits are only going to keep coming on the local front.

It was announced this week that New York rap icons De La Soul and Toronto rapper Buck 65 are playing together as part of the Phillips Backyard Weekender on July 20. Expect similar to follow, setting the stage for a sensational summer.

The Timeline kicks off the week in music news as told through newsmakers’ notable songs.

Though it breezes through L.A. rap music’s ground-floor contributors, every key artist — male or female, Chicano or caucasian — is given a few seconds to shine on this 500-song, 80-minute trip. From the earliest recorded appearances of Too $hort, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre, to game-changing cuts from pop-rappers MC Hammer, Young MC and Tone Loc, you’ll be hitting replay regularly. This is Hip-Hop History 101, in chronological order. Canada doesn’t get any love, unfortunately, but our Pacific Northwest pal, Sir Mix-a-Lot, does the upper left coast proud on multiple cuts.
Laz219 1:21 AM - 9 May, 2013
That's awesome to see, I'm slowly working my way through it. It's sad that I haven't actually been able to find the time to listen to it in one go. Been listening to it in 25 minute chunks.
Really liking it so far but.
Papa Midnight 1:23 AM - 9 May, 2013
Congrats on the recognition
R-Tistic 3:20 AM - 9 May, 2013
Quote:
Congrats on the recognition

Thanks for that. I had no idea that it was gonna get that far
R-Tistic 3:20 AM - 9 May, 2013
Quote:
That's awesome to see, I'm slowly working my way through it. It's sad that I haven't actually been able to find the time to listen to it in one go. Been listening to it in 25 minute chunks.
Really liking it so far but.

From what people have told me, it's best to get through on a road trip, or either while doing work at home. Everybody who listened at work kept getting mad because of phone calls or distractions!
DjayRage 1:34 PM - 9 May, 2013
Downloading now thanks.
RonDu 2:06 PM - 9 May, 2013
Good $h*t yo! *dapz*
R-Tistic 10:06 PM - 9 May, 2013
Quote:
Good $h*t yo! *dapz*

Thanks though!
Swizzle 2:25 AM - 10 May, 2013
I listened to at work. I was playing a little game with my co-worker who "claims" he is also from Cali to see if you snuck in some of those Westcoast one-hit wonders that were put on by older artists like: Da Comrads, Jay O Felony, Kausion etc.

Oh, I may have missed it but did you have any Ras Kass?

Again, good job.
R-Tistic 2:41 AM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:
I listened to at work. I was playing a little game with my co-worker who "claims" he is also from Cali to see if you snuck in some of those Westcoast one-hit wonders that were put on by older artists like: Da Comrads, Jay O Felony, Kausion etc.

Oh, I may have missed it but did you have any Ras Kass?

Again, good job.

LOL @ the game, yeah it's actually easy to tell who's REALLY from CA when they hear this, and what they react to. If they react most to "Nothin but a G thang" and "California love" then you know they're faking it!

I'd give Jayo a few more than just one hit, but not by much. It's a few smaller ones I considered but left off, like All frum tha I...nobody remembers their track "County jail" but me, though.

Yeah, I have Nature of the threat on there, and his hook on "3 card molly." Thanks for checkin!
RonDu 1:13 PM - 10 May, 2013
Just curious, how old are you? Some of them joints you'd only know if you were deep into Hip-Hop before the Golden Era
DJ GOODFOOT 2:46 PM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:

I'd give Jayo a few more than just one hit, but not by much. It's a few smaller ones I considered but left off, like All frum tha I...nobody remembers their track "County jail" but me, though.

Allfrumthe I, classic (not so well known) west coast sound. "Everybody" was my joint...

Watchwww.youtube.com
dj_craigmac 3:55 PM - 10 May, 2013
This mix had me smiling the entire time. Props for the Toddy T, Mixmaster Spade,The Dream Team, RodneyO and Joe Cooley.
dj_craigmac 4:00 PM - 10 May, 2013
I did a similar mix like this back in 07 when i first got into serato but nowhere near this DEEP.
Good stuff Rtistic... LOL @ the HI-C
Dj_Roger 4:23 PM - 10 May, 2013
Wow...DOPE !!
Thnx R-Tistic
Discobee 5:09 PM - 10 May, 2013
Incredible compilation! You sure put alot of thought and time into this. Excellent!

(my Ohhhhhhhh reaction came from MC Trouble - I Wanna Make You Mine hahaha)
Rane, Support
Chad S. 6:45 PM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:

Thank you, I just got it D/L'd and will burn to disc to bump this weekend.
Papa Midnight 6:53 PM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you, I just got it D/L'd and will burn to disc to bump this weekend.

Burn it to a disc, copy it to your mp3 player, put it on your cell phone, drop it on a flash drive; what ever you've gotta do, it's worth it!
DJ SPAIR 7:01 PM - 10 May, 2013
I always laugh at that C.I.A. track. Cube trying to sound a little too much like the Beasties.
Logisticalstyles 2:05 PM - 11 May, 2013
Quote:

Same here. Great mix.
djpuma_gemini 5:50 PM - 11 May, 2013
Since I grew up in LB I know this is gonna hit home.
Can't wait to bump this.
I'm sure I will hear a ton of my high school jams and even some middle school stuff.
djpuma_gemini 6:07 PM - 11 May, 2013
holy shit.
Piru love.
I remember hearing that being bumped at Jordan High.
This mix is phenomenal R-Tistic.
So many classic jams on here.
tehBEN 6:30 PM - 11 May, 2013
holy fucking shit... good stuff (nm)
dj_KaSE 6:46 PM - 11 May, 2013
Sharing!

That's what I'm talkin about.
dj_KaSE 6:47 PM - 11 May, 2013
Quote:
holy shit.
Piru love.

I have a tape collection in my garage with Piru Love in one of them ha.
RonDu 7:36 PM - 11 May, 2013
R-Tistic, you're a Rattler?
R-Tistic 7:20 PM - 12 May, 2013
Quote:
Just curious, how old are you? Some of them joints you'd only know if you were deep into Hip-Hop before the Golden Era

I'm 28. I spent a looooooootta hours doing research, and talking to people.

What also helps is that starting in 2009...I had years where I didn't touch the mix at all (2010-2012) but I DJ'd plenty of Old School parties for the 40+ L.A. crowd...so they'd ask me about songs, or I'd test songs out that I had found to see if they really knew them.

One song I coulda missed is "Genius of love" from Spade...I did a 80's party a mile away from my house, on Florence btwn Normandie and Vermont (DEEP in South Central)...and somebody asked for it...I was like umm....don't think I have it....so I found it, downloaded it, played it there...and they were HYPE.
R-Tistic 7:21 PM - 12 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Allfrumthe I, classic (not so well known) west coast sound. "Everybody" was my joint...

Watchwww.youtube.com

Wow, I know Squeak Ru just from some of his work with Mack 10, but I forgot that he was part of the group!
R-Tistic 7:21 PM - 12 May, 2013
Quote:
I did a similar mix like this back in 07 when i first got into serato but nowhere near this DEEP.
Good stuff Rtistic... LOL @ the HI-C

Ohh thanks! Where's the link for your mix?

I can tell that this style of mixes came as a result of Serato
R-Tistic 7:22 PM - 12 May, 2013
Quote:
Incredible compilation! You sure put alot of thought and time into this. Excellent!

Ahhh, you're the first person to acknowledge that song! LOL I was trying to see if anybody even remembered it. I never heard it again after like 92.
R-Tistic 7:24 PM - 12 May, 2013
Quote:
I always laugh at that C.I.A. track. Cube trying to sound a little too much like the Beasties.

I always said he was trying to sound like DMC, but damn, it might be more like Beasties LOL. The "girlies" part was DMC and Beasties.

Did anybody even hear that track back then, or is it just a gem because it's his first real recording?
R-Tistic 7:26 PM - 12 May, 2013
Quote:
holy shit.
Piru love.

LOL! Wait, at LB Jordan or Watts Jordan? I'm actually surprised that the students at either school bumped it!
Quote:
Sharing!

That's what I'm talkin about.

I appreciate that!
Quote:

Yepp! Was there from 02-08
Papa Midnight 1:03 AM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
One song I coulda missed is "Genius of love" from Spade...I did a 80's party a mile away from my house, on Florence btwn Normandie and Vermont (DEEP in South Central)...and somebody asked for it...I was like umm....don't think I have it....so I found it, downloaded it, played it there...and they were HYPE.

Ha, like 4 blocks off of Crenshaw. I have family that lives a couple of streets from Manchester.
R-Tistic 2:11 AM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Ha, like 4 blocks off of Crenshaw. I have family that lives a couple of streets from Manchester.

Ahh, yepp that's my whole area...I'm between Machester and Florence. It's actually not too bad over here now, like it was back in the 90's at least.
RonDu 3:06 AM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I'm a Wildcat, your arch nemesis! lol
R-Tistic 3:41 AM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ahhhh shitt!!! LOL what years were you there? I had a few folks who (regretted the fact that they) went there!!!
DJ'Que 3:45 AM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

What also helps is that starting in 2009...I had years where I didn't touch the mix at all (2010-2012) but I DJ'd plenty of Old School parties for the 40+ L.A. crowd...so they'd ask me about songs, or I'd test songs out that I had found to see if they really knew them.

the song is not genius of love its called "just say no. or the hot one was genius is back. im go download and listen to it.
R-Tistic 3:56 AM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

the song is not genius of love its called "just say no. or the hot one was genius is back. im go download and listen to it.

*Genius is back, I'm trippin. That's what I was talkin about.
djpuma_gemini 3:26 AM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
holy shit.
Piru love.

LOL! Wait, at LB Jordan or Watts Jordan? I'm actually surprised that the students at either school bumped it!

LB Jordan.
This was back around 94 or something.
I remember it was the days of Bone Thugs and Death Row vs Ruthless.

Props on that conway - nutcracka
I actually found the single at amoeba and love dropping that track around Christmas.
R-Tistic 9:14 AM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
holy shit.
Piru love.

LB Jordan.
This was back around 94 or something.
I remember it was the days of Bone Thugs and Death Row vs Ruthless.

Props on that conway - nutcracka
I actually found the single at amoeba and love dropping that track around Christmas.

LB Jordan makes a bit more sense than Watts.

I was wondering if anybody was gonna remember the Conway track! One of those that got good burn and was NEVER, ever ever ever heard again.
DJ A.N.G. 10:14 AM - 15 May, 2013
Props R-Tistic.... I grew up in Cali "805/818" area...And use to D.J. all over L.A. And these joints were my shit!!!!! You really brought me waaaaaay back... Its funny, because I forgot about half of these joints, but as soon as I heard your mix, I was singing rite along.... Props to you... Ive been in NYC for 15 years, but rep Cali to anyone that meets me... This helps solidify my youth..... Aint nothing like classic west coast Fa Sho!!!!
RonDu 4:12 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm an older head. finished in 95

Ahhhh shitt!!! LOL what years were you there? I had a few folks who (regretted the fact that they) went there!!!
RonDu 4:13 PM - 15 May, 2013
I'm an older head. Finished in 95
djpuma_gemini 8:30 PM - 15 May, 2013
Since we're talking HS,
Jordan High (LB) class of 96
Panthers!!
RonDu 12:25 PM - 16 May, 2013
LOL. Those are Colleges/Universities we were talking about @Puma
Mike_P 4:05 PM - 16 May, 2013
Ha! Puma, my first wife went to Jordan around that time.
dj_KaSE 4:19 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

How many wives u have now?
Mike_P 4:27 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

How many wives u have now?

Two down, workin on the third. They say it's a charm.
R-Tistic 12:46 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Since we're talking HS,
Jordan High (LB) class of 96
Panthers!!

Bishop Montgomery 2002!!! (But I low key claim Verbum Dei and Gardena since I had folks there...mom was at Verb from 92-99 so I knew everybody there)
djpuma_gemini 5:15 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
LOL. Those are Colleges/Universities we were talking about @Puma

Whoops.
My bad.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:19 AM - 19 May, 2013
Puma did u do Mike P's first wife in the back halls or under the bleachers?
Mike_P 4:06 AM - 19 May, 2013
Ha! He can have her.
djpuma_gemini 10:16 AM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

Neither.
What was her name, maybe I knew her.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:00 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Neither.
What was her name, maybe she blew me

???
dj_KaSE 2:14 PM - 19 May, 2013
lol
Mike_P 4:06 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Neither.
What was her name, maybe I knew her.

Gloria Brown. Graduated 95 or 96 can't remember. She was in CIS. Lol
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:54 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Gloria Brown

Ol' Get Down Gloria Brown!!!

Puma - does that ring a bell?? He may have lost his virginity to her? Was she gentle?
dj_KaSE 7:00 PM - 19 May, 2013
lol
Mike_P 10:05 PM - 20 May, 2013
Lol!
Funkytownstopsix 5:11 PM - 21 May, 2013
@ R-Tistic thanks for the mix, the songs bring back good memories. To get that many songs into 80min is pure maddnes not to mention setting up cues for that many songs. So now that you have done the West are you going to do the East or the Dirty South. As an artist you painted a colorful picture, I hope you keep painting...... Great job from a young DJ, if they had to guess your age according to that mix it would not be 28.... WOW 28 going way back like that....impressive to say the least.
RonDu 5:27 PM - 21 May, 2013
Quote:
Great job from a young DJ, if they had to guess your age according to that mix it would not be 28.... WOW 28 going way back like that....impressive to say the least.

That's why I asked him how old he was. A young cat goin' in deeper than a prostitute's womb. Most that age only care about that radio $h*t.
Funkytownstopsix 6:51 PM - 21 May, 2013
and when asked how deep did R-Tistic go?

Deep. Deeper than atlantis

Deeper than the seafloor traveled by the mantis.

You copycats will never know.

For you the funk will never flow.. and that`s another blow.

make your move beef appretice, I never step.

Im a tribal move your master hasn`t figured yet.

run your weapons through my swords and shield

What`s the higher level if your shit ain`t real

My mystic magic, What cha gonna do.

Think befor youe step upon the rebel silly mortal you

you try to come but your mind won`t catch, it`s like cookies in the oven

if you want to burn a batch you just burn.
Funkytownstopsix 6:52 PM - 21 May, 2013
my bad he had me going on that oldschool tip today......
DJ LIL M 7:07 PM - 21 May, 2013
nice mix
R-Tistic 7:52 PM - 21 May, 2013
Quote:
@ R-Tistic thanks for the mix, the songs bring back good memories. To get that many songs into 80min is pure maddnes not to mention setting up cues for that many songs. So now that you have done the West are you going to do the East or the Dirty South. As an artist you painted a colorful picture, I hope you keep painting...... Great job from a young DJ, if they had to guess your age according to that mix it would not be 28.... WOW 28 going way back like that....impressive to say the least.

I definitely appreciate that...yeah, the first thing one DJ I work with said was..."you set up 500 cue points????"

With the East and South...I would say I'm not at all qualified to do that. With the West, I grew up on it, so even though I had to research to find the OLD old music from the early 80's, I had resources right here in my backyard. A lot of songs I put on there, I feel that I ONLY knew em because I grew up in L.A., because they haven't been heard since...like a Soopafly "Like it or not" or Comrads "Homeboyz" where you won't find them on any Top 100 lists.

I think it's a bit easier to do with the East...and I could scratch the surface easier doing that. With the South.man, I lived in Florida for six years and realized how much random music they have that ONLY they know.

So what I will say...if there's anybody from those Regions who wants to make a similar one, I would be down to help or collab. I know how to make it flow, set up the right cue points, make it balanced between the years and artists.
R-Tistic 7:53 PM - 21 May, 2013
Quote:
my bad he had me going on that oldschool tip today......

LOL wow on that old X-Clan I see
Stevy6 8:25 PM - 21 May, 2013
Excellent, I forgot about most of this stuff, I'm 42 and still lovin the top tunes your puttin down, thanks for the download too, will be following you ,
R-Tistic 9:43 PM - 23 May, 2013
I put out a mix today called "95 for '95"....95 songs from 1995, Rap and R&B.

soundcloud.com
R-Tistic 10:52 PM - 24 June, 2013
Somebody e-mailed me saying they're trying to collect ALL 500 songs. And they asked me for the 30 songs they're missing, before showing me that they typed out 470 of the songs. I was in shock that someone did that!

Here's what they got:

Disco Daddy & Captain Rapp The Gigolo Rapp

Captain Rapp Bad Times (I Can't Stand It)

MC Frosty and Lovin' C Radio Activity Rapp

The Egyptian Lover Egypt Egypt

World Class Wrecking Cru Surgery

L.A. Dream Team Rockberry Jam

L.A. Dream Team The Dream Team Is In the House

Toddy Tee Batterram

Too $hort Girl

Rodney O & Joe Cooley Everlasting Bass

C.I.A. My Posse

Ice-T 6 in the Mornin'

Ice-T Colors

N.W.A Dopeman

Too $hort Freaky Tales

World Class Wrecking Cru Turn Off the Lights

J.J. Fad Supersonic

MC Hammer Let's Get It Started

Toddy Tee Do You Wanna Go to the Liquor Store

Too $hort Life Is…Too Short

Too $hort CussWords

Sir Mix-A-Lot Posse on Broadway

Sir Mix-A-Lot My Hooptie

Eazy-E We Want Eazy

Eazy-E Boyz-n-the-Hood (Remix)

Mix Master Spade & Compton Posse Genius Is Back

King Tee Act a Fool

King Tee Bass (Remix)

N.W.A Straight Outta Compton

N.W.A Gangsta, Gangsta

N.W.A Fuck the Police

Too $hort Don't Fight the Feelin'

Mac Dre Too Hard For Da Fuckin Radio

The D.O.C. It's Funky Enough

Low Profile Pay Ya Dues

L.A. Posse Breeze

The D.O.C. The Grand Finale

Young MC Bust a Move

Tone-Loc Funky Cold Medina

Tone-Loc Wild Thing

Mellow Man Ace Mentirosa

Kid Frost La Raza

Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. Psyko Funk

MC Trouble I (Wanna) Make You Mine

MC Hammer U Can't Touch This

Candyman Knockin' Boots

West Coast Rap All-Stars We're All in the Same Gang

Digital Underground The Humpty Dance

Ice Cube Jackin' for Beats

Richie Rich Don't Do It

Too $hort Short But Funky

415 Groupie Ass Bitch

The Relativez Played Like a Piano

Digital Underground Freaks of the Industry

2Pac Brenda's Got a Baby

Compton's Most Wanted Growin' Up in the Hood

DJ Quik Born and Raised in Compton

N.W.A Alwayz Into Somethin'

Hi-C I'm Not Your Puppet

A Lighter Shade of Brown On a Sunday Afternoon

Cypress Hill Hand on the Pump

Cypress Hill How Could I Just Kill a Man

Del the Funky Homosapien Mistadobalina

AMG Bitch Betta Have My Money

Digital Underground Same Song

Digital Underground Kiss You Back

2nd II None If You Want It

DJ Quik Tonite

Ice Cube How To Survive in South Central

Ice Cube No Vaseline

Dr. Dre Deep Cover

Yo-Yo You Can't Play With My Yo-Yo

Spice-1 187 Proof

The College Boyz Victim of the Ghetto

Da Lench Mob Guerillas in tha Mist

N2Deep Back to the Hotel

Freestyle Fellowship Bullies of the Block

Funkdoobiest Bow Wow Wow

House of Pain Jump Around

RBL Posse Don't Give Me No Bammer

Sir Mix-A-Lot Baby Got Back

Compton's Most Wanted Hood Took Me Under

MC Eiht Streiht Up Menace

Boss Deeper

Dr. Dre Let Me Ride

Dr. Dre Fuck wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')

Dr. Dre Nuthin' But a "G" Thang

Eazy-E Real Muthaphuckkin G's

The Pharcyde Passing Me By

Domino Getto Jam

Domino Sweet Potatoe Pie

Bloods & Crips Piru Love

Spice-1 Trigga Gots No Heart

Ice Cube It Was a Good Day

Too $hort Blowjob Betty

Too $hort I'm a Playa

Brotha Lynch Hung 24 Deep

2Pac Keep Ya Head Up

2Pac Hot 97 Freestyle

2Pac I Get Around

Volume 10 Pistolgrip-Pump

Ice Cube You Know How We Do It

Kam Peace Treaty

The Conscious Daughters Somethin' to Ride To (Fonky Expedition)

Dre Dog Smoke Dope and Rap

Souls of Mischief Never No More

Tha Alkaholiks Make Room

JT the Bigga Figga Game Recognize Game

Dre Dog The Ave.

Paperboy Ditty

Mista Grimm Indo Smoke

Above the Law V.S.O.P.

Yo-Yo The Bonnie and Clyde Theme

Cypress Hill Insane in the Brain

Souls of Mischief 93 'Til Infinity

Tha Alkaholiks Only When I'm Drunk

Rodney O & Joe Cooley U Don't Hear Me Tho'

I.M.P. Frisco

Snoop Doggy Dogg Who Am I? (What's My Name?)

Snoop Doggy Dogg Gin and Juice

Snoop Doggy Dogg Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Get None)

Spice-1 Strap on the Side

Paris Guerrilla Funk

Dru Down Mack of the Year

Ant Banks Parlayin'

Coolio County Line

Coolio Fantastic Voyage

Ice Cube Bop Gun (One Nation)

Hammer Pumps and a Bump

Tha Dogg Pound What Would You Do

The Coup Fat Cats, Bigga Fish

DJ Quik Dollaz + Sense

Young Soldierz Eastside-Westside (Remix)

Warren G Regulate

Warren G This D.J.

Tha Dogg Pound Big Pimpin'

Dr. Dre & Ice Cube Natural Born Killaz

The Lady of Rage Afro Puffs

Snoop Doggy Dogg Murder Was the Case (Remix)

E-40 Captain Save a Hoe

Jayo Felony Sherm Stick

Dred Scott Funky Rhythms

Thug Life Pour Out a Little Liqour

Above the Law Black Superman

RBL Posse Blue Bird

RBL Posse Bounce to This

Casual I Didn't Mean To

Erule Listen Up

The B.U.M.S Elevation (Free My Mind)

Brotha Lynch Hung Rest In Piss

Crips Everything Gonna C Alright

Coolio Gangsta's Paradise

Ahmad Back in the Day

2Pac Dear Mama

Young Lay All About My Fetti

E-40 Sprinkle Me

C-Bo Birds in the Kitchen

Little Bruce Mobbin' in My Old School

Too $hort Cocktales

The Click Hurricane

Bad-N-Fluenz The Bomb

Luniz Playa Hata

Luniz I Got 5 On It

Cellski Livin' N the Bay

WC and the Maad Circle West Up!

WC and the Maad Circle The One

Mack 10 Foe Life

Mack 10 Westside Slaughterhouse

Ice Cube Friday

Dr. Dre Keep Their Heads Ringin'

E-40 1-Luv

E-40 Dusted 'n' Disgusted

2Pac So Many Tears

DJ Quik Safe + Sound

Twinz Round & Round

The Dove Shack Summertime in the LBC

Tha Alkaholiks Daaam!

Skee-Lo I Wish

L.A.D. Ridin Low

Rappin' 4-Tay Playaz Club

L.V. Throw Your Hands Up

Kausion What You Wanna Do?

Rappin' 4-Tay I'll Be Around

Kam In Traffic

K-Dee The Freshest MC in the World

Frost East Side Rendezvous

Tha Dogg Pound New York, New York

Tha Dogg Pound Let's Play House

The Pharcyde Runnin'

The Pharcyde Drop

B-Legit City 2 City

Dubee My Thang

San Quinn Shock the Party

Mac Mall Let's Get a Telly

Celly Cel It's Goin' Down

Mac Mall Get Right

Too $hort Gettin' It

Digital Underground Oregano Flow

Westside Connection Hoo-Bangin' (WSCG Style)

Westside Connection Bow Down

Delinquent Habits Tres Delinquentes

LBC Crew Beware of My Crew

2Pac Hit 'Em Up

2Pac 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted

2Pac California Love (Remix)

Makaveli To Live & Die in L.A.

Richie Rich Do G's Get To Go To Heaven?

Dr. Dre Been There Done That

Ras Kass Nature of the Threat

Xzibit Paparazzi

Snoop Doggy Dogg Midnite Love

Shaquille O'Neal Strait Playin'

Suga Free Why You Bullshittin?

Suga Free I Rather Give You My Bitch

Richie Rich Let's Ride

Westside Connection Gangsta's Make the World Go Round

Ant Banks Big Thangs

E-40 Rappers' Ball

Makaveli Hail Mary

The Comrads Homeboyz

The WhoRidas Shot Callin' & Big Ballin'

3X Krazy Keep It on the Real

DJ Pooh Whoop Whoop

Domino Physical Funk

Nate Dogg Never Leave Me Alone

Mack 10 Nothin' But the Cavi Hit

Mack 10 Only in California

Mack 10 Backyard Boogie

Militia Burn

Jayo Felony Whatcha Gonna Do

WC Cheddar

Yukmouth My Buddy

E-40 Hope I Don't Go Back

Bad Azz We Be Puttin' It Down!

Daz Dillinger In California

Kurupt We Can Freak It

Ice Cube Pushin' Weight

Snoop Dogg Still a G Thang

Snoop Dogg Ride On/Caught Up!

Sylk-E. Fyne Romeo and Juliet

TQ Westside

Ras Kass Ghetto Fabolous

Saafir Major Knock

Dru Down Can You Feel Me

Jurassic 5 Concrete Schoolyard

Dilated Peoples Work the Angles

Hieroglyphics You Never Knew

Xzibit 3 Card Molly

Xzibit What U See Is What U Get

DJ Quik You'z a Ganxta

DJ Quik Down, Down, Down

Cypress Hill Dr. Greenthumb

Black Eyed Peas Joints & Jam

2Pac Changes

Gospel Gangstaz I'll Be Good

X-Raided Macaframa

Defari People's Choice

Blackalicious Alphabet Aerobics

People Under the Stairs Los Angeles Daze

Deltron 3030 Virus

T.W.D.Y. Players Holiday

Soopafly Like It or Not

Snoop Dogg Down 4 My Niggaz

Snoop Dogg Bitch Please

Nate Dogg Nobody Does It Better

Warren G I Want It All

2nd II None Up 'N da Club

Dr. Dre The Next Episode

Dr. Dre Xxplosive

Dr. Dre Still D.R.E.

Kurupt Callin' Out Names

Kurupt Girls All Pause

Ice Cube You Can Do It

N.W.A Chin Check

Tash Rap Life

Tha Eastsidaz G'd Up

Kam Where I Come From

Jurassic 5 Quality Control (Intro)

Zion I Critical

Cali Agents Cali Agents: the Anthem

N.W.A Hello

DJ Quik Do I Love Her?

E-40 Nah, Nah…

DJ Quik Pitch in ona Party

Mausberg Get Nekkid

Doggy's Angels Baby If You're Ready

Warren G Game Don't Wait (Remix)

Snoop Dogg Lay Low

Xzibit X

Xzibit Front 2 Back

Xzibit Get Your Walk On

Afroman Because I Got High

Blackalicious Paragraph President

Dilated Peoples Worst Comes to Worst

Mystic The Life

Mac Dre Doin What I Do

Mack 10 Connected for Life

Tha Dogg Pound Dipp Wit Me

Tyrese Just a Baby Boy

Snoop Dogg Wrong Idea

Mr. Short Khop Dollaz, Drank & Dank

Nate Dogg Behind the Walls

Kurupt On, Onsite

Shade Sheist Where I Wanna Be

Chico & Coolwadda High Come Down

Tha Eastsidaz I Luv It

Roscoe I Love Cali

Tha Alkaholiks Best U Can

Warren G Lookin' at You

Dr. Dre & DJ Quik Put It on Me

Dr. Dre Bad Intentions

Dr. Dre On the Blvd.

Nate Dogg I Got Love

San Quinn Ayo

Mac Dre Boss Tycoon

Luniz Oakland Raiders

Mac Dre Thizzelle Dance

B-Legit So International

E-40 Automatic

DJ Quik Trouble

Jurassic 5 What's Golden

Aesop Rock Daylight

Mystic W

Mack 10 Hittin Switches

2Pac Still Ballin'

Xzibit Multiply

Snoop Dogg Beautiful

Xzibit Choke Me, Spank Me (Pull My Hair)

Westside Connection Lights Out

Hi-C Let Me Know

Aceyalone Find Out

Planet Asia Right or Wrong

Madlib Please Set Me at Ease

Jaylib The Red

The Grouch No More Greener Grass

Sly Boogy California

213 So Fly

Yukmouth Pimp da Bitch

Yukmouth Nothin 2 a Boss

Keak da Sneak T-Shirt, Blue Jeans Nikes

Suga Free Angry Enough

Roscoe Smooth Sailin'

Too $hort Shake That Monkey

Federation Hyphy

Federation Hoes in Here

The Team I'm Getting Hot

Mac Dre Feelin' Myself

Mac Dre Get Stupid (Remix)

Mac Dre Not My Job

Guerilla Black Compton

Murs Bad Man!

Murs H-U-S-T-L-E

The Alchemist Hold You Down

Dilated Peoples This Way

Conway Nutcracker

TQ Right On

Sly Boogy It's Nuthin'

Sly Boogy That'z My Name

Knoc-Turn'al The Way I Am

213 Joysticc

Snoop Dogg Drop It Like It's Hot

The Game How We Do

The Game Higher

The Game Hate It or Love It

Tha Dogg Pound Real Soon

Baby Bash Baby I'm Back

Damani Gotta Stay Paid

The Game 300 Bars and Runnin

Crooked I Boom Boom Clap

Mack 10 Like This

Blue Scholars Southside Revival

The Living Legends Never Fallin'

Warren G I Need a Light

DJ Quik Black Mercedes

Westside Connection Gangsta Nation

Pigeon John Deception

Cholly-J Gangsta

Keak da Sneak Super Hyphy

Mistah F.A.B. Super Sic Wit It

San Quinn Hell Yeah

Frontline Bang It!

E-40 Tell Me When to Go

Keak da Sneak Oakland

E-40 Yay Area

Too $hort Blow the Whistle

The Pack Vans

Turf Talk Groupie

Messy Marv Get on My Hype

Federation I Wear My Stunna Glasses

Too $hort Keep Bouncin' (Street)

Tha Dogg Pound Cali Iz Active

Dilated Peoples Back Again

Murs L.A.

Damani Inglewood

Snoop Dogg That's That Shit

The Game It's Okay (One Blood)

The Game Wouldn't Get Far

The Game Let's Ride

Daz Dillinger All I Need

Ice Cube Why We Thugs

Snoop Dogg Candy (Drippin' Like Water)

Mr. Criminal Side 2 Side

Roscoe Umali Live It Up

Glasses Malone Certified

Tha Dogg Pound Vibe wit a Pimp

The Fixxers Can You Werk wit Dat

Blu No Greater Love

Strong Arm Steady Come and Get Me

Snoop Dogg Hat 2 the Bacc

WC West Coast Voodoo

Keak da Sneak That Go

Kafani Fast (Like a NASCAR)

Down A.K.A. Kilo Lean Like a Cholo

Snoop Dogg Sexual Eruption

Snoop Dogg Life of da Party

Ice Cube Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It

Bishop Lamont Grow Up

Nipsey Hussle Hussle in the House

Murs Can It Be (Half a Million Dollars and 18 Months Later)

The Game Game's Pain

Jay Rock All My Life

Glasses Malone Sun Come Up

Pac Div Mayor

Lil B Pretty Bitch

Fashawn The Ecology

DJ Quik & Kurupt 9x's Outta 10

DâM-FunK (My Funk Goes) On & On

D-Lo NoHoe

The Push Teach Me How To Jerk

Cold Flamez Miss Me Kiss Me Lick Me

TayF3rd Eastside Step

YG Toot It and Boot It

Snoop Dogg I Wanna Rock

Later Babes Dougie Is Still FLy

Dom Kennedy Choose Up

E-40 Bitch

Dr. Dre Kush

Rej3ctz Cat Daddy

Mann Buzzin'

DJ Quik Luv of My Life

Bobby Brackins 143

LoveRance Up!

Macklemore Wing$

Earl Sweatshirt Earl

Tyler, The Creator Yonkers

Kreayshawn Gucci Gucci

Kendrick Lamar HiiiPoWer

Kendrick Lamar Rigamortis

Thurz Riot

YG Bitches Ain't Shit

YG I'm Good

Tydolla$ign All Star

Tyga Rack City

Tyga Faded

E-40 Function

Clyde Carson Slow Down

Sage The Gemini Gas Pedal

Dom Kennedy My Type of Party

Problem Like Whaaat

Tyga Ratchets

Glasses Malone That Good

Hopsin Ill Mind of Hopsin 5

Wanz Thrift Shop

YG Youzza Flip

Ab-Soul Black Lip Bastard (Remix)

ScHoolBoy Q Hands on the Wheel

Kid Ink Time of Your Life

Kendrick Lamar Poetic Justice

Kendrick Lamar Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

Kendrick Lamar Backseat Freestyle
Papa Midnight 11:47 PM - 24 June, 2013
Damn. Shazam must've been going to work! :P
R-Tistic 12:14 AM - 25 June, 2013
Quote:
Damn. Shazam must've been going to work! :P

LMAO I can tell. Because of songs like "Hoo bangin" the result shows "Hoo bangin (WSCG style)" which Shazam does pretty often...listing the remix or something instead of the regular version.
dj_KaSE 2:18 AM - 25 June, 2013
Dope!
R-Tistic 10:07 AM - 12 September, 2013
And the OFFICIAL 500 song tracklist:

1. Disco Daddy & Captain Rapp - Gigolo Rapp
2. Super Rat - Motorcycle Mike
3. Rappers Rapp Group - Rappers Rap Theme
4. Funkmaster General - L.A., L.A.
5. Captain Rapp - Bad times (I can't stand it)
6. MC Fosty and Lovin C - Radio activity rapp
7. Egyptian Lover - Egypt Egypt
8. Egyptian Lover - And my beat goes boom
9. Uncle Jamm's Army - Dial-a-freak
10. World Class Wreckin Cru - Surgery
11. L.A. Dream Team - Rockberry Jam
12. L.A. Dream Team - Dream team is in the house
13. Toddy Tee - The Batter Ram
14. Too Short - Girl (that's your life)
15. Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Everlasting bass
16. C.I.A. - My posse
17. Ice T - 6 in tha mornin
18. Ice T - Colors
19. N.W.A. - Dope man
20. Too Short - Freaky Tales
21. World Class Wreckin Cru - Turn off the lights
22. JJ Fad - Supersonic
23. Oaktown 3-5-7 - Juicy Gotcha crazy
24. MC Hammer - Let's get it started
25. Toddy Tee ft. Mix Master Spade - Do you wanna go to the liquor store
26. Too Short - Life is Too Short
27. Too Short - Cusswords
28. Sir Mix-A-Lot - Posse's on Broadway
29. Sir Mix-A-Lot - My hooptie
30. Eazy-E - We want Eazy
31. Eazy-E - Boyz n da hood
32. Mix Master Spade and the Compton Posse - Genius is back
33. King Tee - Act a fool
34. King Tee - Bass
35. N.W.A - Straight Outta Compton
36. N.W.A - Gangsta Gangsta
37. N.W.A - Fuck tha police
38. Too Short - Don't fight the feeling
39. Mac Dre - Too hard for the fuckin radio
40. D.O.C. - It's funky enough
41. Low Profile - Pay ya dues
42. Breeze - L.A. Posse
43. D.O.C. - The grand finale
44. Young MC - Bust a move
45. Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina
46. Tone Loc - Wild thing
47. Mellow Man Ace - Mentirosa
48. Kid Frost - La Raza
49. Boo-Yaa Tribe - Psyko Funk
50. M.C. Trouble - (I wanna) Make you mine
51. MC Hammer - U can't touch this
52. Candyman - Knockin boots
53. West Coast All STars - We're all in the same gang
54. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
55. Ice Cube - Jackin for beats
56. Richie Rich - Don't do it
57. Too Short - The ghetto
58. Too Short - Short but funky
59. 415 - Groupie ass bitch
60. King Tee ft. MC Breed and Ice Cube - Played like a piano
61. Digital Underground - Freaks of the industry
62. 2Pac - Brenda's got a baby
63. Compton's Most Wanted - Growin up in the hood
64. DJ Quik - Born and raised in Compton
65. N.W.A - Always into something
66. Hi-C ft. Lighter Shade of Brown - I'm not your puppet
67. Lighter Shade of Brown - On a Sunday afternoon
68. Cypress Hill - Hand on the pump
69. Cypress Hill - How I could just kill a man
70. Del The Funky Homosapien - Mistadobalina
71. AMG - Bitch betta have my money
72. Digital Underground ft. 2Pac - Same ole song
73. Digital Underground - Kiss me and I'll kiss you back
74. 2nd II None - If you want it
75. DJ Quik - Tonite
76. Ice Cube - How to survive in South Central
77. Ice Cube - No Vaseline
78. Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Deep cover
79. Yo-Yo ft. Ice Cube - You can't play with my Yo-Yo
80. Spice 1 - 187 Proof
81. College Boyz - Victim of the ghetto
82. Da Lench Mob - Guerillas in tha mist
83. N2Deep - Back to the hotel
84. Freestyle Fellowship - Bullies of the block
85. Funkdoobiest - Bow wow wow
86. House of Pain - Jump around
87. RBL Posse - Don't give me no hammer
88. Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby got back
89. Compton's Most Wanted - Hood took me under
90. MC Eiht - Streiht up Menace
91. Boss - Deeper
92. Dr. Dre - Let me ride
93. Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Fuckin wit Dre Day
94. Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Nuthin but a G Thang
95. Eazy-E ft. Dresta & BG Knoccout - Real Muthaphukkin G'z
96. Pharcyde - Passin me by
97. Domino - Getto jam
98. Domino - Sweet Potato Pie
99. Bloods & Crips - Piru love
100. Spice 1 - Trigga gots no heart
101. Ice Cube - It was a good day
102. Blow Job Betty
103. Too Short - I'm a player
104. Brotha Lynch Hung - 24 Deep
105. 2Pac - Keep your head up
106. The Notorious B.I.G. and 2Pac - Live freestyle
107. 2Pac ft. Digital Underground - I get around
108. Volume Ten - Pistol Grip Pump
109. Ice Cube - You know how we do it
110. Kam - Peace treaty
111. Conscious Daughters - Funky Expedition
112. Dre Dog - Smoke dope and rap
113. Souls of Mischief - Never no more
114. Tha Alkaholiks - Make room
115. JT The Bigga Figga ft. Mac Mall - Game recognize game
116. Dre Dog - The Ave
117. Paperboy - Do the diddy diddy
118. Mista Grimm ft. Warren G and Nate Dogg - Indo smoke
119. VSOP - Above the low
120. Yo-Yo ft. Ice Cube - The Bonnie & Clyde Theme
121. Cypress Hill - Insane in the membrane
122. Souls of Mischief - 93 'til infinity
123. Tha Alkaholiks - Only when I'm drunk
124. Rodney O and Joe Cooley - But you don't hear me though
125. IMP - Frisco
126. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Who am I
127. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin and juice
128. Snoop Doggy Dogg ft. Nate Dogg, Kurupt, and Warren G - Ain't no fun
129. Spice 1 - Strap on the side
130. Paris - Guerilla Funk
131. Dru Down - Pimp of the year
132. Ant Banks - Parlayin
133. Coolio - County line
134. Coolio - Fantastic Voyage
135. Ice Cube ft. George Clinton - Bop Gun (One Nation)
136. MC Hammer - Pumps and a bump
137. Tha Dogg Pound - What would you do
138. The Coup - Fat cats, bigga fish
139. DJ Quik - Dollaz + Sense
140. Young Soldierz - Eastside-Westside
141. Warren G ft. Nate Dogg - Regulate
142. Warren G - This DJ
143. Cedric Ceballos ft. Warren G - Flow on
144. Tha Dogg Pound - Big pimpin
145. Dr. Dre and Ice Cube - Natural Born Killaz
146. Lady of Rage - Afro Puffs (Dr. Dre Remix)
147. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Murder was the case (remix)
148. South Central Cartel - Gang stories
149. E-40 & The Click - Captain save a hoe
150. Jayo Felony - Sherm stick
151. Dred Scott - Funky Rhythms
152. Thug Life/2Pac - Pour out a little liquor
153. Above The Law - Black Superman
154. RBL Posse - Blue Bird
155. RBL Posse - Bounce to this
156. Casual - I didn't mean to
157. Erule - Listen up
158. The B.U.M.S. - Elevation (Free my mind)
159. Brotha Lynch Hung - Rest in piss
160. Nationwide Rip Ridaz - Everything gonna c alright
161. Coolio - Gangster's paradise
162. Ahmad - Back in the day
163. 2Pac - Dear mama
164. Young Lay ft. Mac Mall - All about my fetti
165. E-40 ft. Suga T - Sprinkle me
166. C-Bo - Birds in the kitchen
167. Little Bruce - Mobbin in my old school
168. Too Short - Cocktales
169. The Click - Hurricane
170. Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog (Bad N-Fluenz) - The bomb
171. Luniz - Playa hata
172. Luniz - I got 5 on it
173. Cellski - Livin in the bay
174. WC & The Maad Circle ft. Mack 10 and Ice Cube - West up
175. WC & The Maad Circle - The one
176. Mack 10 - Foe life
177. Mack 10 ft. Ice Cube and WC - Westside slaughterhouse
178. Ice Cube - Friday
179. Dr. Dre - Keep their heads ringing
180. E-40 - One luv
181. E-40 ft. 2Pac, Mac Mall, & Spice 1 - Dusted 'n' Disgusted
182. 2Pac - So many tears
183. DJ Quik - Safe and sound
184. Twinz - Round and round
185. Dove Shack - Summertime in the LBC
186. Tha Alkaholiks - Daaam!
187. Skee-Lo - I wish
188. LAD - Ridin low
189. Rappin 4-Tay - Playas club
190. LV ft. Kam - Trow your hands up
191. Kausion - What you wanna do
192. Rappin 4-Tay - I'll be around
193. Kam - In traffic
194. DJ Quik - Afternoon Drive (92.3 Drop)
195. Ice Cube and K-Dee - Freshest MC In the World (92.3 remix)
196. Frost - East Side Rendezvous
197. Tha Dogg Pound ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg - New York, New York
198. Tha Dogg Pound ft. Michel'le and Nate Dogg - Let's play house
199. The Pharcyde - Runnin
200. The Pharcyde - Drop
201. B-Legit - City 2 City
202. Dubee - My thang
203. San Quinn ft. JT The Bigga Figga - Shock the party
204. Mac Mell - Let's get a telly
205. Celly Cell - It's going down tonight
206. Mac Mall - Get right
207. Too $hort ft. Parliament - Gettin it
208. Digital Underground - Oregano flow
209. Mack 10 ft. Ice Cube - Hoo bangin
210. Westside Connection - Bow down
211. Delinquent Habits - Tres Delinquentes
212. LBC Crew - Beware of my crew
213. 2Pac ft. The Outlawz - Hit em up
214. 2Pac ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg - 2 of Americaz most wanted
215. 2Pac ft. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman - California love
216. 2Pac - To live & die in L.A.
217. Richie Rich - Do G's get to go to heaven
218. Dr. Dre - Been there done that
219. Ras Kass - Nature of the threat
220. Xzibit - Paparazzi
221. Snoop Doggy Dogg ft. Raphael Saadiq - Midnight love
222. Shaquille O'Neal - Strait playin
223. Suga Free - Y you bullshittin?
224. Suga Free - I'd rather give you my bitch
225. Richie Rich - Let's ride
226. Westside Connection - Gangstas make the world go round
227. Ant Banks ft. Too Short & Ice Cube - Big things
228. E-40 ft. Too Short and Jodeci - Players ball
229. 2Pac - Hail mary
230. Cool Nutz - Punk ass niggaz
231. The Comrads - Homeboyz
232. Who-Ridas - Shot callin & big ballin
233. 3x Krazy - Keep it on the real
234. DJ Pooh ft. Threat - Nowhere to hide
235. DJ Pooh ft. Kam - Whoop Whoop
236. Domino - Physical funk
237. Nate Dogg - Never leave me alone
238. Mack 10 & Tha Dogg Pound - Nothin but the cave
239. Mack 10 ft. Ice Cube and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Only in California
240. Mack 10 - Backyard boogie
241. Militia - Burn
242. Jayo Felony ft. Method Man and DMX - Whatcha gonna do
243. WC - Cheddar
244. Mac Dre - Stupid Doo-Doo-Dumb
245. The Luniz and Tha Dogg Pound - My buddy
246. E-40 - Hope I don't go back
247. Bad Azz - We be puttin it down
248. Daz Dillinger - In California
249. Kurupt - We can freak it
250. Ice Cube - We be clubbin
251. Ice Cube - Pushin weight
252. Snoop Dogg - Still a G Thang
253. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt - Ride on (Caught up)
254. Silk E. Fyne - It's like Romeo and Juliet
255. TQ - Westside
256.Ras Kass ft. Mack 10 and Dr. Dre - Ghetto Fabulous
257. Saafir - Major knock
258. Dru Down - Can you feel me
259. Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard
260. Dilated peoples - Work the angles
261. Hieroglyphics - You never knew
262. Xzibit ft. Ras Kass and Saafir - 3 card molly
263. Xzibit - What u see is what u get
264. DJ Quik - You'z a ganxta
265. DJ Quik ft. AMG, Mausberg, and Suga Free - Down, down, down
266. Cypress Hill - Dr. Greenthumb
267. Black Eyed Peas - Joints & Jams
268. 2Pac - Changes
269. Gospel Gangstaz - I'll be good
270. X-Raided - Macaframa
271. Defari - Peoples choice
272. Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics
273. People under the stairs - Los Angeles Daze
274. Deltron 3030 - Virus
275. T.W.D.Y. - Player's Holiday
276. Soopafly - Like it or not
277. Snoop Dogg ft. C-Murder and Magic - Down for my N's
278. Snoop Dogg ft. Xzibit and Nate Dogg - B Please
279. Nate Dogg ft. Warren G - Nobody does it better
280. Warren G ft. Mack 10 - I want it all
281. 2nd II None - Up in the club
282. Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg - The Next Episode
283. Dr. Dre ft. Hittman, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, and Six-Two - Xxplosive
284. Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg - Still D.R.E.
285. Kurupt - Calling out names
286. Kurupt ft. Roscoe and Nate Dogg - Girls all pause
287. Ice Cube - You can do it
288. N.W.A. - Chin check
289. Tash - Rap life
290. Tha Eastsidaz ft. Butch Cassidy - G'd up
291. Kam - Where I come from
292. Jurrasic 5 - Quality control
293. Zion I ft. Planet Asia - Critical
294. Cali Agents - The anthem
295. Tash ft. Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, and Xzibit - G'z is G'z (remix)
296. Ice Cube ft. N.W.A - Hello
297. DJ Quik ft. Suga Free - Do I love her
298. E-40 ft. Nate Dogg - Nah, nah
299. DJ Quik - Pitch in ona party
300. Mausberg ft. DJ Quik - Get nekkid
301. Doggy's Angels ft. Latoiya Williams - Baby if you're ready
302. Warren G. ft. Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit - The game don't wait
303. Snoop Dogg ft. Master P, Goldie Locc, Butch Cassidy, and Nate Dogg - Lay low
304. Xzibit - X
305. Xzibit - Front 2 back
306. Xzibit - Get yo walk on
307. Afroman - Because I got high
308. Blackalicious - Paragraph President
309. Dilated Peoples - Worst comes to worst
310. Mystic - The life
311. Mac Dre - Doing what I do
312. Mack 10 ft. Ice Cube, WC, and Butch Casidy - Connected for life
313. DPG ft. RBX - Dipp wit me
314. Snoop Dogg, Tyrese, and Mr. Tan - Just a baby boy
315. Kam ft. Big Solo and Ms. Red Bone - Have a fit
316. Snoop Dogg ft. Bad Azz and Jelly Roll - Wrong idea
317. Mr. Short Khop ft. Kokane - Dollaz, drank, and dank
318. Kurupt ft. Nate Dogg - Life behind the walls
319. Kurupt - On on site
320. Shade Sheist ft. Kurupt and Nate Dogg - This is where I wanna be
321. Chico Coolwadda & Nate Dogg - You make my high come down
322. Tha Eastsidaz - I luv it
323. Roscoe ft. Kurupt - I love Cali
324. Tha Liks ft. The Neptunes - The best u can
325. Warren G ft. Latoiya Williams
326. Dr. Dre & DJ Quik ft. Mimi - Put it on me
327. Dr. Dre ft. Knoc-Turn'al - Bad intentions
328. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg - On the blvd.
329. Nate Dogg - I got love
330. Andre Nickatina - Ayo for yayo
331. Mac Dre ft. Yukmouth - Boss tycoon
332. Luniz - Oakland Raiders
333. Mac Dre - Thizzle dance
334. B-Legit - Too Short - So International
335. E-40 ft. Fabolous - Automatic
336. DJ Quik ft. AMG - Trouble
337. Jurassic 5 - What's golden
338. Aesop Rock - Daylight
339. Mystic ft. Planet Asia - W
340. Mack 10 ft. Da Hood - Hittin switches
341. 2Pac ft. Trick Daddy - Still ballin
342. WC ft. Nate Dogg - The Streets
343. Xzibit ft. Nate Dogg - Multiply
344. Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell and Charlie Wilson - Beautiful
345. Xzibit - Choke me spank me
346. Westside Connection ft. Knoc-Turn'al - Lights out
347. Hi-C ft. DJ Quik - Let me know
348. Aceyalone - Find out
349. Planet Asia - Right or wrong
350. Madlib - Please set me at ease
351. Jaylib (Jay Dilla and Madlib) - The Red
352. The Grouch & Eligh ft. Pigeon John - No more greener grass
353. Sly Boogy ft. Kurupt, Mack 10, Jayo Felony, Butch Cassidy, E-40, Roscoe, 2Pac, and Crooked I - California (L.A. remix)
354. 213 - I'm fly
355. Yukmouth ft. Dru Down and B-Legit - Pimp da bitch
356. Yukmouth - Nothin to a boss
357. Keak Da Sneak ft. E-40 - T-Shirt, Blue Jeans Nikes
358. Suga Free - Angry enough
359. Roscoe - Smooth sailin
360. Too Short - Burn rubber
361. Too Short - Shake that monkey
362. The Federation ft. E-40 - Hyphy
363. The Federation - Hoes in here
364. The Team - It's getting hot
365. Mac Dre - Feeling myself
366. Mac Dre - Get stupid
367. Mac Dre - Not my job
368. Guerrilla Black ft. Beenie Man - Compton
369. Murs and 9th Wonder - Bad man
370. Murs and 9th Wonder - H-U-S-T-L-E
371. Alchemist ft. Nina Sky - Hold you down
372. Dilated Peoples ft. Kanye West - This way
373. Coway - Nutcracka
374. Tha J-Squad - Super buck
375. TQ - Right on
376. Sly boogy - It's nuthin
377. Sly boogy - That's my name
378. Knoc-Turn'al ft. Snoop Dogg - The way I am (remix)
379. 213 - Joysticc
380. Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell - Drop it like it's hot
381. The Game ft. 50 Cent - How we do
382. The Game - Higher (original version)
383. The Game ft. 50 Cent - Hate it or love it
384. DPGC - Real soon
385. Baby Bash ft. Akon - I'm back
386. Damani ft. Keak Da Sneak - Gotta stay paid
387. The Game - 300 bars
388. Crooked I - Boom boom clap
389. Mack 10 ft. Nate Dogg - Like this
390. Blue Scholars - Southside revival
391. Living Legends - Never falling down
392. Warren G ft. Nate Dogg - I need a light
393. DJ Quik ft. Nate Dogg - Black Mercedes
394. Westside Connection ft. Nate Dogg - Gangsta nation
395. Pigeon John - Deception
396. Nump ft. Federation & E-40 - Grapes
397. Keak Da Sneak - Super hyphy
398. Mistah F.A.B. - Super sick wit it
399. San Quinn ft. EA-Ski - Hell yea
400. The Frontline - Bang it
401. E-40 ft. Keak Da Sneak - Tell me when to go/Tell me when to go (Trackademicks remix)
402. Mistah F.A.b. - N.E.W. Oakland
403. Husalah - Sleep with da fishes
404. E-40 - Yay area
405. Too Short - Blow the whistle
406. Wolfpack - Vans
407. Turf Talk - Groupie
408. Messy Marv - Get on my hype
409. Federation ft. E-40 - I wear my stunna shades at night
410. Too Short ft. Snoop Dogg and Will.I.Am - Keep bouncing
411. Dogg Pound - Cali iz active
412. Dilated Peoples - Back again
413. Murs and 9th Wonder - L.A.
414. Damani - Inglewood
415. Flying Lotus - 1983
416. Snoop Dogg ft. R. Kelly - That's that
417. The Game ft. Junior Reid - It's okay (One Blood)
418. The Game ft. Kanye West - Wouldn't get far
419. The Game - Let's ride
420. Daz ft. Snoop and Kurupt - All I need
421. Ice Cube - Why we thugs
422. Snoop Dogg ft. E-40, MC Eiht, Goldie Locc - Candy
423. Mr. Criminal - Side 2 side
424. Roscoe Umali ft. Bobby Valentino & E-40 - Live it up (remix)
425. Glasses Malone ft. Akon - Certified
426. Tha Dogg Pound ft. Snoop Dogg - Vibe
427. DJ Quik ft. AMG - Can u work wit dat
428. Blue & Exile - No greater love
429. Strong Arm Steady - Come & get me
430. U-N-I ft. Big Pooh, Evidence, Aloe Blacc, Mickey Factz, Fashawn - Beautiful Day (remix)
431. Western Union ft. Snoop Dogg - Hat to the back
432. WC ft. The Game - West Coast Voodoo
433. Keak Da Sneak - That Go
434. Kafani ft. Keak Da Sneak - Fast (Like a NASCAR)
435. Down aka Kilo - Lean like a cholo
436. Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption
437. Snoop Dogg ft. Too Short and Mistah F.A.B. - Life of the party
438. Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap made me do it
439. Bishop Lamont - Grow up
440. Nipsey Hussle - Hussle in the house
441. Murs - Can it be
442. The Game ft. Keyshia Cole - Pain
443. Problem - I'm fucked up
444. Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - All my life
445. Glasses Malone - ft. Rick Ross, T-Pain, and Birdman - Til da sun come up
446. Pac Div - Mayor
447. Lil B - Pretty bitch
448. Fashawn - The ecology
449. DJ Quik & Kurupt - 9x's outta 10
450. Dam-Funk - On & On
451. D-Lo - No hoe
452. New Boyz - You're a Jerk
453. Audio Push - Teach me how to Jerk
454. Cold Flamez - Miss me kiss me
455. Tay F. 3rd - Eastside Step
456. Pink Dollaz - I need
457. YG ft. Ty Dolla Sign - Toot it & boot it
458. Snoop Dogg - I wanna rock
459. California Swag District - Teach me how to dougie
460. Droop-E ft. E-40 - I'm loaded
461. Dom Kennedy - Choose up
462. Joe Moses ft. Ty Dolla Sign - Go!
463. E-40 ft. Too Short - Bitch
464. Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg and Akon - Kush
465. Th3 Rej3ctz - Cat daddy
466. Mann - Buzzin
467. DJ Quik ft. Gift Reynolds - Luv of my life
468. Bobby Brackins ft. Ray J - 143
469. E-40 - My shit bang
470. LoveRance ft. IamSu & Skipper - Up! (Beat the pussy up)
471. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Wings
472. Earl Sweatshirt - Earl
473. Tyler The Creator - Yonkers
474. Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci
475. Kendrick Lamar - HiiiPower
476. Kendrick Lamar - Rigamortus
477. Thurz ft. Black Thought - Riot
478. YG ft. Tyga and Nipsey Hussle - Bitches ain't shit
479. YG - I'm good
480. Ty Dolla Sign - Joe moses - All star
481. Tyga - Rack city
482. Tyga - Faded
483. E-40 ft. IamSu, Problem, & Yg - Function
484. IamSu ft. Kool John, LoveRance, P-Lo & Skipper - Swaggin
485. Clyde Carson ft. The Team - Slow down
486. Sage The Gemini ft. IamSu - Gas pedal
487. Dom Kennedy - My type of party
488. Problem ft. Bad Lucc - Like whaaat
489. Joe Moses - I do it for the ratchets
490. Glasses Malone ft. C-Ballin & Ty Dolla Sign - That good
491. Hopsin - Ill mind of Hopsin 5
492. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz - Thrift shop
493. WhoKid Woody ft. Cali Boy Ace & Earl Swavey - Hit yo Ricky
494. Jay 305 - Youzza flip
495. Ab-Soul ft. Black Hippy - Black lip bastard (remix)
496. Schoolboy Q ft. A$AP Rocky - Hands on the wheel
497. Kid Ink - TIme of your life
498. Kendrick Lamar - Poetic justice
499. Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, don't kill my vibe
500. Kendrick Lamar - Backseat Freestyle
R-Tistic 12:01 PM - 7 November, 2014
I had to create a new Soundcloud, so here's the new link:

soundcloud.com
dj jamalot 4:57 PM - 7 November, 2014
Just checked this out good shit bruh you've done a lot of research thank's you saved a lot of us quite a bit of time I'm integrating a bunch of these into my west coast playlist 👍👍