DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

The house brothers, faking the funk!

ninos 4:00 AM - 23 April, 2013
correct me if im wrong but doesnt the on/off button of the pioneer mixer illuminate yellow when the mixer is powered on?

these kids did a show on the pioneer sounds show, they play at major clubs in ibiza... yup..
Watchwww.youtube.com
ninos 4:01 AM - 23 April, 2013
oh yea, they also take off the shirts together about half way through the video and start "mixing" again..
Mike_P 4:24 AM - 23 April, 2013
Lil Poopy pt2? Man these kids parents need to be shot. It's not the kids fault their vein exploited. :(
Mike_P 4:24 AM - 23 April, 2013
*being
Mike_P 4:25 AM - 23 April, 2013
*They're being

Woo!
djatrain@hotmail.com 6:55 AM - 23 April, 2013
Why when fake djs play they always got to twist knobs? I guess to people that don't know shit about DJing, it really looks like they are doing shit. Why why why. LMAO
Esco... 8:40 AM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
Lil Poopy pt2? Man these kids parents need to be shot. It's not the kids fault their vein exploited. :([/quote

That is what I though. Someone decided to put these kids on stage to make money. The parents probably don't really know they are faking the funk and being used to make money. It is a possibility though.

Lol, the Swedish House Mafia style of DJ'ing is becoming prominent these days. How many hands does it really take to EQ two tracks?
SiRocket 9:07 AM - 23 April, 2013
lol at 2 people with two decks... honestly.... this is horrible.
Laz219 9:11 AM - 23 April, 2013
The loop/cue/play lights on the CDJ also aren't lit up. You think you'd AT LEAST switch the gear on.
DJ DisGrace 12:31 PM - 23 April, 2013
If you're gonna play a pre-produced CD, you would at least hope the mixes are in key... my ears. ouch
ninos 3:12 PM - 23 April, 2013
Yea this is pretty bad..
DeezNotes 4:28 PM - 23 April, 2013
these kids are gonna go far.
BERTO 4:31 PM - 23 April, 2013
Gimmick, so yea $$$$ for them.... Its all about the gimmicks ....what a shame, i try n practice and hold back till i can get really good and gimmicks "takin er jobs!" (Southpark)
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:31 PM - 23 April, 2013
I wish my daddy had enough money to rent me a Ibeza club or beach house, hire a bunch of pretty bitches, provide free alcohol to build a crowd so me and my BFF could pretend to DJ like these kids.

house music brothers - yep - that genre is ruined forever now.
str8nger 7:49 PM - 23 April, 2013
One kid keeps twisting the same knob lol
ninos 7:54 PM - 23 April, 2013
Lmao their are a few other videos of them. Funny ass hell
jprime 8:12 PM - 23 April, 2013
.....The who brothers now? :S
djdalite 8:19 PM - 23 April, 2013
this is complete and utter bullshit that needs to have light shed on it

twitter and facebook links please
ninos 8:30 PM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
this is complete and utter bullshit that needs to have light shed on it

twitter and facebook links please

m.facebook.com
ninos 8:31 PM - 23 April, 2013
thehousebros.com
jprime 8:55 PM - 23 April, 2013
How does this stuff even happen
phatbob 9:11 PM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
How does this stuff even happen

$

Or in their case

DJRemixEnt 9:13 PM - 23 April, 2013
gimmick > talent
Mr. Goodkat 10:11 PM - 23 April, 2013
the shorthaired kid looks like a spanish child version of gilbert gottfried. what i got out of the vid
DJRemixEnt 10:46 PM - 23 April, 2013
Laz219 11:00 PM - 23 April, 2013
I love the way the both have to be continually 'adjusting' things....to the point they are trying to get around each other to get to whatever control is particularly important at that moment for the turned off gear.
DJRemixEnt 11:01 PM - 23 April, 2013
Laz219 11:07 PM - 23 April, 2013
At least the gear was on in that case, although...I noticed the FX were never turned off.
You think if they were going to put so much work into faking it, they might have been taught to touch the CDJs and make it look like they are actually using them.
DJ Reflex 11:56 PM - 23 April, 2013
The lost sheep keep feeding on this kind of thing...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:16 AM - 24 April, 2013
you know what is really fucked up?

we went from this: Watchwww.youtube.com

to that bullshit - and they probably have a larger following already
DJRemixEnt 12:28 AM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
you know what is really fucked up?

we went from this: Watchwww.youtube.com

to that bullshit - and they probably have a larger following already

aint that the fuckin truth
CMOS 2:23 AM - 24 April, 2013
And they say hip hop is ruining the youth lol.

This is douchebaggery at its finest.
ninos 3:11 AM - 24 April, 2013
this is a big build up and alot of knob twistin!
Watchwww.youtube.com
ninos 3:12 AM - 24 April, 2013
the kid in the yellow goes HAM! LOL
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:26 AM - 24 April, 2013
Laz219 4:40 AM - 24 April, 2013
Love how he rushes back like "if I don't turn those knobs right now, shit's gonna go down!!!"
dj_craigmac 4:42 AM - 24 April, 2013

I LOVE the ending !!! nm
Joshua Carl 4:47 AM - 24 April, 2013
The DJ community needs a hero.

like Deathstroke, or the Punisher.
put all these bitches in their place.
#GeekCard

they are walking about heads high, bragging everywhere, taking the money from the
people who actually earn, not pretend to earn it, and take it the same

this guy would be ideal:
Watchwww.youtube.com
mid knob twist...he flys in.
jprime 5:40 AM - 24 April, 2013
Please log in to youtube and use that Sara vid as a youtube reply to those vides.
DJRemixEnt 11:03 AM - 24 April, 2013
House Bros. on the Pioneer DJ Sounds Mixshow:www.youtube.com
DJRemixEnt 11:07 AM - 24 April, 2013
^ the host of the show is constantly runnin back and forth adjustin the gains and master for these lil snot buckets... shit is pitiful
WarpNote 11:31 AM - 24 April, 2013
Entire set at 128 bpm ;)
SeriousCyrus 11:38 AM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Entire set at 128 bpm ;)

That's hardly new though, especialy for house, some djs won't touch the pitch as all their tracks are at the same tempo anyway, even with vinyl.
WarpNote 11:49 AM - 24 April, 2013
You're probably right Cyrus, still boring and lacks dynamics IMO.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 12:52 PM - 24 April, 2013
Yea..... but when you are high and tweeking on that "Good Kush N' Alcholol......"

I guess it doesn't really matter...... Especially with the lights making your brain go HAM to everything.
Papa Midnight 1:23 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
The DJ community needs a hero.

like Deathstroke, or the Punisher.
put all these bitches in their place.
#GeekCard

i34.tinypic.com
djdalite 2:31 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
this is a big build up and alot of knob twistin!
Watchwww.youtube.com

Omg - he misses the knob twist drop

That DJ kid that tried out for Americas got talent deserves more of a shot then these douchebros
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:01 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

I have been watching this shit on and off for a minute (actually about 30 mins in) - it makes me NEVER want to touch a fucking knob again... SERIOUSLY

I also glanced the comments - stupid fucks there actually believe these little rich spoiled fucks are actually doing something. I don't use CDJs and I know they have four decks but the Start button is not engaged and the light ring in the center isn't moving at times.

smh....
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:11 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I have been watching this shit on and off for a minute (actually about 30 mins in) - it makes me NEVER want to touch a fucking knob again... SERIOUSLY

I also glanced the comments - stupid fucks there actually believe these little rich spoiled fucks are actually doing something. I don't use CDJs and I know they have four decks but the Start button is not engaged and the light ring in the center isn't moving at times.

smh....

I am telling you Art, I think those fake DJs think you always have to touch a knob or look like you are doing something to fake it to the other people. This shit is getting worse.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:19 PM - 24 April, 2013
And Atrain - don't even get me started on them calling themselves "The House Bros."

That shit ain't House
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:25 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
And Atrain - don't even get me started on them calling themselves "The House Bros."

That shit ain't House

Preach!
PorkyG 4:30 PM - 24 April, 2013
Kids are making a name for themselves? Good for them, I can't hate on them they're just kids and already know how to make a buck.

Good for them.
DJ DisGrace 4:35 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Kids are making a name for themselves? Good for them, I can't hate on them they're just kids and already know how to make a buck.

Good for them.

Yea, because they thought this up and executed it all on their own....

The real guilty party is the mentor that instructed them to tag team knobs on the mixer , dance around like fools, and self-congratulate every time the song changes.
DJ GaFFle 4:37 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

That shit ain't House

Preach!

Bwuhahahahaa!!!
PorkyG 4:39 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Good for them.

The real guilty party is the mentor that instructed them to tag team knobs on the mixer , dance around like fools, and self-congratulate every time the song changes.

They're still out there making money, good for them but I won't speculate that some grandmaster plan was to teach them knob twisting then market it.

Obviously they love music, they tried to DJ whether taught or not and it evolved into them making money. I'm not going to hate on someone for doing that especially some kids.

Glad they're making some bank, it doesn't affect me.
BERTO 4:44 PM - 24 April, 2013
www.youtube.com this!!!!
DJ GaFFle 4:44 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Good for them.

They're still out there making money, good for them but I won't speculate that some grandmaster plan was to teach them knob twisting then market it.

Obviously they love music, they tried to DJ whether taught or not and it evolved into them making money. I'm not going to hate on someone for doing that especially some kids.

No, we CAN and SHOULD hate on them and any other crap that gets exploited like this. This is Milli Vanilli sh-t. Garbage... fake... fetti. That making money argument is a little weak.
PorkyG 4:47 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Good for them.

No, we CAN and SHOULD hate on them and any other crap that gets exploited like this. This is Milli Vanilli sh-t. Garbage... fake... fetti. That making money argument is a little weak.

Do what you want, not wasting my time hating on someone not taking shit from me doesn't change my bank account.
ninos 4:49 PM - 24 April, 2013
Im hating, a bit jealous to, because i know
Id love to rock in ibiza..
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:54 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

Are we looking at the same shit? They are fucking fake ass little clowns that probably got started because Daddy bought out the venue!!!!

This shit is worse than giving fucking kids "participation trophies" if you actually think that shit is ok.

Just because EDM allows so called "House DJs" to basically fist pump and Jesus pose to a light show doesn't mean these kids should get a pass to do it professionally and call it DJing.

I think there is a pair of REAL House music DJs that started young called The Martinez Brothers that started young that REALLY DJ and have skills - I think they eventually landed a residency at the Shelter in NYC.

Compare this Watchwww.youtube.com to that bullshit above - it is just fucking up the game by endorsing that bullshit...

Sorry for the rant but it is insulting...

(and yes I am still salty about calling that shit House)
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:54 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Good for them.

I disagree in this case, people arent watching them for the music they just like em cause their kids, they could probably stand em in front if the mixer and people would still bookem, its a novlty
PorkyG 4:56 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

That I can understand & respect, but some of these cats are hating because they're twisting knobs pushing buttons.

Fuck it, makes them cash & it has no bearing on what I do or affect the money I have coming in. Whether or not they were the ones with the mindset to do this is irrelevant but obviously they do have a love for music & that I do like to see, the bottom line is the simple fact is they're taking the money and making it work. Let's see what happens when they get older, to me it's a sideshow & will fade away but even if it doesn't I don't really care.

Way I see it, no one I know outside of music even knows they exist and it doesn't affect my income so I don't give a shit about what they do.
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:56 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
good for them but I won't speculate that some grandmaster plan was to teach them knob twisting then market it.

I think the fake knob twisting comes from them watching other real DJs knob twist and actually manipulate the music so in their minds they have to do it. It's corny.
PorkyG 4:57 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Are we looking at the same shit? They are fucking fake ass little clowns that probably got started because Daddy bought out the venue!!!!

This shit is worse than giving fucking kids "participation trophies" if you actually think that shit is ok.

Just because EDM allows so called "House DJs" to basically fist pump and Jesus pose to a light show doesn't mean these kids should get a pass to do it professionally and call it DJing.

I think there is a pair of REAL House music DJs that started young called The Martinez Brothers that started young that REALLY DJ and have skills - I think they eventually landed a residency at the Shelter in NYC.

Compare this Watchwww.youtube.com to that bullshit above - it is just fucking up the game by endorsing that bullshit...

Sorry for the rant but it is insulting...

(and yes I am still salty about calling that shit House)

You're entitled to feel the way you do, that's fine but they just don't interest me enough for me to care.
PorkyG 4:58 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
good for them but I won't speculate that some grandmaster plan was to teach them knob twisting then market it.
I think the fake knob twisting comes from them watching other real DJs knob twist and actually manipulate the music so in their minds they have to do it. It's corny.

Absolutely is corny, exactly why I stopped watching after a few moments but that corny shit is making them greenbacks or whatever color the money is in Spain. lol
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:59 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

^^^^This

If you look at the Martinez Brothers video I posted above - the little fake clowns TOTALLY ripped off their performance.
PorkyG 5:00 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

^^^^This

If you look at the Martinez Brothers video I posted above - the little fake clowns TOTALLY ripped off their performance.

Copycatting is the ultimate form of flattery.
djatrain@hotmail.com 5:06 PM - 24 April, 2013

I can watch this shit right here all day. It's not a gimmick. They don't have 2 pair of headphones on and play a pre recorded mix. Also might take a few songs I heard from this mix and use them. Ahkkkk Ahhhkkkkkkkk.

But on the real, we do this shit (DJ) so I don't care if it is a kid or an old ass dude/woman doing it. If they faking the funk we will talk about the shit. Especially if went to an event and saw the shit first hand.
echa1945mf 5:08 PM - 24 April, 2013
martinez bros will kick the shit out of this "house" bros
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:08 PM - 24 April, 2013
LOL PorkyG - I'll give you a pass dude - it is your OPINION, I'm not mad at you necessarily for endorsing that bullshit - but when this guy comes looking for you:

fc07.deviantart.net

I'll simply co-sign that you were "dick riding" the little fake fucks kinda hard if he happens to need a statement from me or Gaffle...
PorkyG 5:13 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
LOL PorkyG - I'll give you a pass dude - it is your OPINION, I'm not mad at you necessarily for endorsing that bullshit - but when this guy comes looking for you:

fc07.deviantart.net

I'll simply co-sign that you were "dick riding" the little fake fucks kinda hard if he happens to need a statement from me or Gaffle...

I don't have an opinion on it, I just don't give a shit about them.
I'm just not thin skinned enough to let a couple of kids bother me let alone button pushers.
DJ GaFFle 5:13 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

I disagree in this case, people arent watching them for the music they just like em cause their kids, they could probably stand em in front if the mixer and people would still bookem, its a novlty

No DJ skills, no talent, no power lights makes no sense to me. So you're fine with watching novelty/gimmick DJ performances?

Next year, let's have a 8 year old compete at the DMC Worlds; let DJ Precision pre-record a battle set and the kid can just B-Hen thru the whole 6-minute routine. Would that entertain you?
BERTO 5:47 PM - 24 April, 2013
ninos you would fake rock Ibiza? no way! you would at least try and play a set, shit i would rather not play than play a fake set, but they are kids so as a business perspective its MONEY!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:59 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

No DJ skills, no talent, no power lights makes no sense to me. So you're fine with watching novelty/gimmick DJ performances?

Next year, let's have a 8 year old compete at the DMC Worlds; let DJ Precision pre-record a battle set and the kid can just B-Hen thru the whole 6-minute routine. Would that entertain you?

Not at all, i also never want kids i find them to be horrid little monsters so i wouldnt want to watch them, so i wont. On the other hand theres a large population of people who think kids say the darndest things and cant get enough of them, this group probably has no interest in watching me blow subs in a room full of lasers and paint at 4am.

Talking shit about these kids would be like tom cruise getting pissy over a 2nd grade class play. The parents arent watching to see a great drams their there because a rubber bust
jprime 6:06 PM - 24 April, 2013
MBezzle says the darndest things...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:14 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
MBezzle says the darndest things...

mbezzlewill.annoythedj.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:23 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Would that entertain you?
Watchwww.youtube.com
+1

I'm sure daddy is paying some DJ to "ghost mix" their sets but what also bothers me is that Dad thinks so little of the "Art of DJing" that he feels it is "ok" for his kid and pal to stand there and "pretend".

The Mouse head guy and other "House" (i hate that shit) pretend - why should I pay somebody to teach my kid to do it right. The (or should I say that House) crowd doesn't seem to care...

Everyone thinking it is ok makes it worse. I will give the little fakers props - they do listen to the premixed so they can pretend on cue. Great actors.
DJ GaFFle 6:26 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

Not at all, i also never want kids i find them to be horrid little monsters so i wouldnt want to watch them, so i wont. On the other hand theres a large population of people who think kids say the darndest things and cant get enough of them, this group probably has no interest in watching me blow subs in a room full of lasers and paint at 4am.

Fair enough. I still think they're wack though along with the whole art of placebo-DJ'ing.

Quote:
...The parents arent watching to see a great drams their there because a rubber bust

Still trying to decrypt this in my mind. Talking to MBezzle is like trying to hold a conversation with Rammellzee, Kool Keith or George Clinton. ((( Google'em up newbies )))
(nm)
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:33 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Fair enough. I still think they're wack though along with the whole art of placebo-DJ'ing.

Quote:
...The parents arent watching to see a great drams their there because a rubber bust

Still trying to decrypt this in my mind. Talking to MBezzle is like trying to hold a conversation with Rammellzee, Kool Keith or George Clinton. ((( Google'em up newbies )))
(nm)

Lmfao!!!!!
DJ GaFFle 6:35 PM - 24 April, 2013
:-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:42 PM - 24 April, 2013
djaction 6:43 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

That I can understand & respect, but some of these cats are hating because they're twisting knobs pushing buttons.

Fuck it, makes them cash & it has no bearing on what I do or affect the money I have coming in. Whether or not they were the ones with the mindset to do this is irrelevant but obviously they do have a love for music & that I do like to see, the bottom line is the simple fact is they're taking the money and making it work. Let's see what happens when they get older, to me it's a sideshow & will fade away but even if it doesn't I don't really care.

Way I see it, no one I know outside of music even knows they exist and it doesn't affect my income so I don't give a shit about what they do.

um we aren't hating because they are twisting knobs..

we are hating because the CDJ's aren't even turned on.. and they obviously have someone elses mix playing.

hell.. what if some punk 10 year olds downloaded all your mixes.. and used them to 'play' at club gigs.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:49 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

hell.. what if some punk 10 year olds downloaded all your mixes.. and used them to 'play' at club gigs.

Id be fine with it, mostly since all the mixes i have were stolen from forum members anyhow
DJ GaFFle 6:50 PM - 24 April, 2013

No sir... more left-field like this: Watchwww.youtube.com

LoL!
djatrain@hotmail.com 6:53 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it.
DJ GaFFle 7:01 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

LoL!

I could imagine MBezzle responding like this in a DJ interview (@ 5:15 - end) Watchwww.youtube.com

(nm)
ninos 7:03 PM - 24 April, 2013
I would rather not play ibiza then to play a fake set. Thats forsure. I love doing what i do
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:06 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LoL!

I could imagine MBezzle responding like this in a DJ interview (@ 5:15 - end) Watchwww.youtube.com

(nm)

Id like to think its more along these lines

Watchwww.youtube.com
PorkyG 8:08 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But they're not so I don't give a shit about what they're doing.
stonedlizard.com
DJ DisGrace 8:31 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But they're not so I don't give a shit about what they're doing.
stonedlizard.com

Ah yes, we must be "haters" for pointing out facts.
Joshua Carl 8:42 PM - 24 April, 2013
At the same time you could argue that there's no reason to hate on people slinging hard drives on Craigslist.
Gotta respect their hustle, they just gettin paid.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.
What the gripe is both will result in the a.) dumbing down of the culture only assisting the "hey, easy peazy anyone can do it instantly!" (Which doesent need any assistance right now) And
B.) the spawning of a more and more gimmick based DJS who will take dj gigs out of the "middle class" of the dj spectrum for less money. Ie undercutters who are trying to be like this in their own little communities.

There's "hating" and the there is policing your peers, rookies and veterans within your profession.
(Be it a profession with no governing body, someone needs to act as Judge Judy and executioner)
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:49 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Ah yes, we must be "haters" for pointing out facts.

That's like us HATING on a new rapper that runs around mimics Flava Flav without the whole Public Enemy group thing....

Watchwww.youtube.com

If somebody was acting like Flava Flav today WITHOUT Chuck D - you have a CLOWN (or Trinidad James - oops)

These kids are clowns....
Dj Shamann 8:57 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

Quote:
Do what you want, not wasting my time hating on someone not taking shit from me doesn't change my bank account.

Quote:

I wonder how many times Porky G can mention that they're "making money", seriously you're like a broken David Guetta disc.

It's like rappers that suck and people say "but I respect his hustle".

If that's the only thing you can find to say about something, then clearly there's no substance to it.

This guy is defending DEEJAYS who don't even have their DEEJAY GEAR switched on, and not only that he's supporting that they're getting paid to do it.

LOL you must respect the shit out of this guy

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJRemixEnt 9:11 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

you have to respect him... if not, you'd be a hater
jprime 9:13 PM - 24 April, 2013
Only a Sith deals in absolutes :P
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:14 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Who cares! Seriously its not like the show was advertising a live dj pa, and there was no way in hell the shows gonnna let you really play so who cares, its not like some real dj was gonna play live but this guy stole the gig. Its entertainment for crying out loud
Dj Shamann 9:34 PM - 24 April, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:48 PM - 24 April, 2013

Ya thats a completly issue, shes SUPPOSED to be playing live and she only has the brain of a ten year old
dj_craigmac 10:12 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

I feel like I just got "RICK ROLLED" every time I see that vid
DJRemixEnt 11:53 PM - 24 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

I feel like I just got "RICK ROLLED" every time I see that vid

lmao
ninos 5:14 AM - 25 April, 2013
LMAO that has got to be 1 of the funniest things
str8nger 2:53 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Love how he rushes back like "if I don't turn those knobs right now, shit's gonna go down!!!"

LMFAO
str8nger 3:51 PM - 26 April, 2013
It's funny lot of cats in here are saying, there kids blah blah it's ok, but if a grown ass man is Doing the same thing Every one is hating
Chrisjin 5:23 PM - 26 April, 2013
I watched 5 secs of that video and went straight to these comments, the word "hating" in defense for these plastic toys in training should not have been injected.
FunkyRob 5:31 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
correct me if im wrong but doesnt the on/off button of the pioneer mixer illuminate yellow when the mixer is powered on?

these kids did a show on the pioneer sounds show, they play at major clubs in ibiza... yup..
Watchwww.youtube.com

Trying to figure out what that device is sitting just above the mixer with a white audio jack plugged into it.

Looks like some sort of portable mp3 player.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:39 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
It's funny lot of cats in here are saying, there kids blah blah it's ok, but if a grown ass man is Doing the same thing Every one is hating

That may have something to do with little kids and grown ass men are two different things
str8nger 5:41 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

That may have something to do with little kids and grown ass men are two different things

Not really if your going to race cars don't matter age it is you better know how to drive that car.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:45 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not really if your going to race cars don't matter age it is you better know how to drive that car.

Ya all those 10;year old stock car drivers are really redefining the sport
CMOS 5:46 PM - 26 April, 2013
^^^^
They do let lil kids race:

www.mariettatimes.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:47 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE I BET HES NOT REEEAAALLLLYY DRIVING THAT CAR

childcaresolutionscny.files.wordpress.com

THAT PHONES NOT EVEN ON!!!
DJRemixEnt 6:32 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE I BET HES NOT REEEAAALLLLYY DRIVING THAT CAR

childcaresolutionscny.files.wordpress.com

THAT PHONES NOT EVEN ON!!!

^^^ Bezzle's Manager!...lol
hamplifier 9:24 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Trying to figure out what that device is sitting just above the mixer with a white audio jack plugged into it.

i was thinking the same thing. looks like its plugged directly into the mixer
DJ DisGrace 9:43 PM - 26 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

i was thinking the same thing. looks like its plugged directly into the mixer

wireless mic receiver
DJRemixEnt 10:28 PM - 28 April, 2013
house bros. eat your little hearts out!
Watchwww.youtube.com
str8nger 12:33 AM - 29 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

thats whats up!
DCD 2:13 AM - 29 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

wow he's staring at the waveforms. what a shit dj.
DJRemixEnt 2:17 AM - 29 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

wow he's staring at the waveforms. what a shit dj.

it's better than "faking the funk"
DJ GaFFle 4:02 AM - 29 April, 2013
DopePlaying
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

thats whats up!

...AND He's PlaYing Dope Hip Hop!
DJMark 10:40 AM - 29 April, 2013
That's pretty impressive for a 7 year old, and I bet he'd be even better minus the long-sleeves.
WarpNote 11:41 AM - 29 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Reflex 10:36 PM - 29 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com

LOL. The truth!