DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

best booty shaking music

fadedp 8:29 AM - 31 January, 2006
im just curious what every dj's favorite 12am..party is jumpin record of all time is..

i'll go first
candyman - knockin boots
digital underground - humpty dance

and any strip club rap joint of the month.
djgrandpa 10:31 AM - 31 January, 2006
Bit of 2 live crew!
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:04 PM - 31 January, 2006
im in love with a stripper

lol
djtonypsalms 7:17 PM - 31 January, 2006
The classic "Baby Got Back" Sir Mix a Lot
DeezNotes 7:25 PM - 31 January, 2006
I like that "Hit the Floor" joint. That's today's 2 Live Crew for me. All that Ying Yang skrippa music & what not. Bananas.

As for all time, "I Wanna Rock" seems to always do it - no matter what. Anything that has to do with self worth goes out the window when that comes on.
Rebelguy 4:56 PM - 1 February, 2006
"I Wanna Rock"??? By Twisted Sister??? I haven't dug that one out in a while. Maybe the next event.
anewsome 5:00 PM - 1 February, 2006
I think the title of the song is "We're Not Going To Take It",.. but that can't be what Deez is talking about.

My favorite 12am floor banger right now is also some old ish. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison. Never ceases to amaze me what the crowd does with this old ass half hit comes on. Amazing.
DeezNotes 7:05 PM - 1 February, 2006
Nah... I was talkin bout Luke.
Rebelguy 1:16 AM - 2 February, 2006
Actually there is a Twisted Sister song called "I Wanna Rock." It was in the Road Trip film during the part when the stole the bus from the School of the Blind. Great song but the Luke is cool too.