Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Not recognising my email in order to unlock tracks

PumpkinHead 11:38 AM - 18 April, 2013
Hello,
I have checked other threads to find a solution to this problem, but none of the solutions have worked for me.

I've always had this problem, but before it was only 1 track that was unlocked, now there are more, it's become annoying.

When I go to enter my email address and password - which I know are correct, I always get the "invalid email address" response.

I have downloaded all tracks myself from my own log in, and i tried, deleting and re downloading, but I've still been unsuccessful.
PumpkinHead 11:38 AM - 18 April, 2013
OS - 10.6.8
3:46 PM, 18 Apr 2013
Discussion moved to Whitelabel General Discussion
PumpkinHead 1:26 PM - 20 July, 2013
Is there any way to fix or reset this problem?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:38 PM - 25 July, 2013
Hi PumpkinHead.

Could you please let me know which tracks are affected by this problem.

Thanks.
PumpkinHead 12:39 PM - 26 July, 2013
Hi Chris, since my original post I have contacted Serato Support and they have given me a response. There seems to be no fix to the "email and password" problem. I sent them with the tracks that were locked and they encoded them differently so that they would not be locked anymore.
However, since this issue does come up from time to time, I was told just to keep in forming you of the locked tracks going forward.

Thanks for your help.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:21 PM - 28 July, 2013
OK, cool. Thanks for getting back to me PumpkinHead.