DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

*SEXY DJ* Not only is she sexy but, she can destroy you on the decks

Reed Rothchild 3:21 AM - 6 April, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

Step right up challengers
the_black_one 3:49 AM - 6 April, 2013
cute.
 6 5:17 AM - 6 April, 2013
I will do her wedding but I wouldn't let her do mine.

Needs more practice and less effects.

nm
 6 5:37 AM - 6 April, 2013
... and less editing.

nm
 6 5:40 AM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
... and less editing.

nm

hahahaha

Check out Left Deck at 2:19... one second she's ran out of record and the next second the needle is in the middle of the record.

:)

nm
DouggyFresh 5:50 AM - 6 April, 2013
How about the fact the sound is still scratching at 1:47 yet her hand isn't on the record...
 6 6:04 AM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
How about the fact the sound is still scratching at 1:47 yet her hand isn't on the record...

Yeah. There is a lot of bullshit on that video.

nm
DJ Unique 6:17 AM - 6 April, 2013
Yep... super edited.
the_black_one 6:32 AM - 6 April, 2013
her titts were super edited..... i aint mad
phatbob 6:52 AM - 6 April, 2013
"This was shot in one take. NO EDITING"

No it wasn't. I HAVE FUNCTIONING EYES.

2 tits in the video, and 1 trying to sell it.
DJ DisGrace 11:46 AM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:

LOL exactly

Must have that new control vinyl that's only minute per side.

This is where it really crosses the line:
"This is an open call to any DMC champ who wants to step in the booth with the greatest DJ on the planet."
MPC O.G. 1:28 PM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LOL exactly

Must have that new control vinyl that's only minute per side.

This is where it really crosses the line:

"This is an open call to any DMC champ who wants to step in the booth with the greatest DJ on the planet AND GET SOME GREAT HEAD."
Mike_P 3:15 PM - 6 April, 2013
Her scratching is horrible. Idk what's worse, someone who can't scratch at all, or someone who THINKS they can scratch but clearly doesn't know what they're doing. She scratches like every kid I've ever taught when they FIRST start to get the hang of the record movement. Lol
slimmjimm 5:15 PM - 6 April, 2013
What's the prize?
phonze 6:06 PM - 6 April, 2013
I feel bad for her. It probably wasn't her idea to call out DMC champs with a video with sloppy off beat scratching and turrible music. She's hot though, and probably better then most DJ's I hear at clubs around here (skill wise)
Mike_P 7:29 PM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
I feel bad for her. It probably wasn't her idea to call out DMC champs with a video with sloppy off beat scratching and turrible music. She's hot though, and probably better then most DJ's I hear at clubs around here (skill wise)

youtu.be
Dj Shamann 7:42 PM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
It probably wasn't her idea to call out DMC champs

I saw that on the funny women promo pics article, check the name of the Youtube user and the thread starter of the thread as well as the article writer here... www.headofrothchild.com

The original video seems to have been taken down (too many bad comments after that article I guess? LOL)
djpuma_gemini 7:43 PM - 6 April, 2013
Her movements remind me of Paris Hilton djing.
If females want to be taken serious djing, maybe they should wear some clothes that don't show off assets.
DJ DisGrace 7:45 PM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
It probably wasn't her idea to call out DMC champs

I saw that on the funny women promo pics article, check the name of the Youtube user and the thread starter of the thread as well as the article writer here... www.headofrothchild.com

Looks like we have been trolled!
DJ GaFFle 8:02 PM - 6 April, 2013
[/thread]
dj poisonous handz 8:18 PM - 6 April, 2013
FAP
DJ Alkemy 8:49 PM - 6 April, 2013
Quote:
FAP

heh heh heh

She was average at best by the way
Joshua Carl 9:11 PM - 6 April, 2013
What a joke.

Reguardless of the idea she obviously has some idea what she is doing, you can tell some of the motions aren't something you learn the day u walk into a set.

But not edited?
Come on

She could have very well done the mix, and the. Replicated the actions for the shoot.

Would nod to it a bit easier if they weren't trying to pull a snow job!
(See what I did there...lol)
WarpNote 11:54 AM - 7 April, 2013
Quote:
Replicated the actions for the shoot.

This.
A good April Fools joke, nothing more. Had a good laugh though :D
DJ Shameless 7:44 PM - 7 April, 2013
i've played 2 opening sets for her in the past 12 months... she doesn't scratch at all during her sets, but i guess the video promo worked.
can't really hate someone for dropping a couple of grand on a decent video edit if it means traveling the world.
she's decent playing a set, but nowhere near the way the vid shows.
 6 8:10 PM - 7 April, 2013
Quote:
i've played 2 opening sets for her in the past 12 months... she doesn't scratch at all during her sets, but i guess the video promo worked.
can't really hate someone for dropping a couple of grand on a decent video edit if it means traveling the world.

You DJ so bad, you open up for someone who sucks.

nm
the_black_one 8:11 PM - 7 April, 2013
BUT she has efx!!! and dicers and turntables!!!!! AND big o TITS!!!
SUBSTANCE 9:59 PM - 7 April, 2013
I'm actually quite impressed by the level of deception.
You can tell that the video isn't live - but she has mannerisms of a DJ.
Juicy M > Paris Hilton or Pauly D.
Promo vid good enough to get the gig - DJ just good enough to not lose it. Check.
Mike_P 11:35 PM - 7 April, 2013
Quote:

This makes zero sense since she sucks in the promo vid. :^\
DJ Remy USA 12:01 AM - 8 April, 2013
doesnt she kinda look like a skinny snookie. I think she is hot
Cisco El Nino 12:34 AM - 8 April, 2013
LOL traktor control vinyl with serato
phatbob 1:55 AM - 8 April, 2013
Quote:

You must not buy new control vinyl very often...
DJRemixEnt 1:56 AM - 8 April, 2013
1:35 vocals on vocals.....ugh...left a nasty taste in my mouth
Cisco El Nino 2:02 AM - 8 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

You must not buy new control vinyl very often...

i feel stupid i looked closer, at the very begging it shows the older lablel, from certain angles its looks like traktors, since the center of them are slightly faded. but i gott a decent collection of serato TCV's, limited one etc, quest for golds, earlier limited ed. of GID's, Quantic's. Hundreds etc
ConstantElevation 3:55 AM - 8 April, 2013
SMFH........... like i said before... if i had tits ass and a juicy pussy... i would be making crazy Money Djing. and would be seen as a TOP DJ
ConstantElevation 3:56 AM - 8 April, 2013
bitches are killing the game man.... some of them... cause some indeed have skill but most it is all bout the looks, and how good there head game is
the_black_one 4:04 AM - 8 April, 2013
Bitches be like..........

i got titts and ass... i can dj ... loook
Discobee 4:12 AM - 8 April, 2013
Needs bigger tits.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:33 AM - 8 April, 2013
I dunno.....

Is she rockin' HAMSTER style....forreal?
DJ DisGrace 11:08 AM - 8 April, 2013
Quote:
I dunno.....

Is she rockin' HAMSTER style....forreal?

well, it's hard to tell because she's also using 3 faders to control those 2 turntables LOL
DJ Matty Stiles 11:46 AM - 8 April, 2013
definately not the worst promo vid ive seen. I don't have a problem with her skills per se. What I DO have a problem with is the video description "this is done in one take, no editing" when in one shot the tonearm is at the end of the record and the next shot its in the middle. Also have a problem that it challenges DMC champs. Give me a frickin brake.
Joshua Carl 2:37 PM - 8 April, 2013
Put it this way though.
The owners of a few of my spots would book her in a heartbeat.
Why?
Because they are morons.

They could never pick out the inconsistencies like we could, and lets face it. How many of us have owners/managers/promoters that would give a damn anyways.

It's smart marketing, but I agree the "one take" and DMC callout much.
Without those elements it would have probably just been glazed over by 90% of us

OR some clever dj is using the whole thing to prove a point... She obviously has someone in her corner pulling the strings, especially in the editions dept.
djdalite 4:32 PM - 8 April, 2013
Quote:
definately not the worst promo vid ive seen. I don't have a problem with her skills per se. What I DO have a problem with is the video description "this is done in one take, no editing" when in one shot the tonearm is at the end of the record and the next shot its in the middle. Also have a problem that it challenges DMC champs. Give me a frickin brake.

in all fairness i dont believe the video is actually posted under her or even the entertainment/promo company

the uploader may have thought that and typed that in the description

either way she seems pretty good looking and can probably actually mix which is a level beyond most, a dmc worthy competitor...i dont think so
O.B.1 5:38 PM - 8 April, 2013
Tig ol' bitties
DJ Alkemy 7:22 PM - 8 April, 2013
I hate the video, form the "what am I doing here" actions of the "DJ", down to the cheesy music. But let me say this, if I owned a club that was primarily targetted towards the sheep then I would book her in a heartbeat. You know she would sell tickets. That part I get. I don't get the "destroy you on the decks" blah blah blah. WE ARE DJ'S IN THIS PLACE (well, most of us). Don't give us shit and call it sugar.
Dj Mike P. 7:31 PM - 8 April, 2013
Tittie distraction.
str8nger 7:35 PM - 8 April, 2013
If they edited the video, at least have the Dj that was doing all the mixing do a better job
dj poisonous handz 8:09 PM - 8 April, 2013
I HIT IT FIRST!
Dj Shamann 9:14 PM - 8 April, 2013
Quote:
What I DO have a problem with is the video description "this is done in one take, no editing" when in one shot the tonearm is at the end of the record and the next shot its in the middle. Also have a problem that it challenges DMC champs. Give me a frickin brake.

Quote:
but I agree the "one take" and DMC callout much.
Without those elements it would have probably just been glazed over by 90% of us

Quote:
I don't get the "destroy you on the decks" blah blah blah.

Guys....

Quote:

The original video seems to have been taken down (too many bad comments after that article I guess? LOL)
Reed Rothchild 6:05 AM - 9 April, 2013
Shhhhhhhhh......
youtu.be
Daktyl 7:41 AM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Shhhhhhhhh......
youtu.be

well played sir, well played...
WarpNote 8:33 AM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
A good April Fools joke, nothing more. Had a good laugh though :D

Told ya...
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:03 AM - 12 April, 2013
im just gonna leave this here cause i dont know what else to do with it

Watchwww.youtube.com
Laz219 2:36 AM - 12 April, 2013
I don't really get what just happened....but I like the way her gun sounded like a camera auto focusing
DJ DisGrace 2:37 AM - 12 April, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

how do you find a video that only has 26 views?
phonze 3:20 AM - 12 April, 2013
I don't know what I just watched, but I kinda liked it
DJ Unique 3:49 AM - 12 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

how do you find a video that only has 26 views?

What?
You're way off.
It has 34 views
Laz219 4:22 AM - 12 April, 2013
Serato.com has probably just increased those views by 1000%
DJ Unique 4:25 AM - 12 April, 2013
Quote:
Serato.com has probably just increased those views by 1000%

Yeah.... I was being silly.
Laz219 9:34 AM - 12 April, 2013
I just always think it's funny when something is posted in these forums, the person is probably like "DAMN! look how many hits I'm getting, this is awesome!!!" even though we're probably making fun of them.
d:raf 2:52 AM - 15 April, 2013
Quote:
What?
You're way off.
It has 1034 views

fixed...
Durty Phil 5:49 AM - 15 April, 2013
After waiting over 3 minutes for her boobs to pop out my attention started fading away. With the challenge to DMC champs, I was like WTF is she smoking. She sucks!!! She definitely needs to work on her scratching and music selection. If she is calling people to challenge her in the booth then it must be something more than just DJ'ing.

Quote:
I HIT IT FIRST!

I guess poisonous handz took the first challenge with her...