10:11 PM, 20 Mar 2013
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
@andReggieD 12:06 AM - 22 March, 2013
Selected retailers in Auckland?
JKyle 12:41 AM - 22 March, 2013
^Selected retailers in Auckland?
thebulge 12:43 AM - 22 March, 2013
Ahahahaahahahahaha.

God I hope your software testers are more diligent than your proofreaders in the design department.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:08 AM - 22 March, 2013
Hey there,

Hit up the sales team for info on where these are stocked locally as well. They will help you out and can answer any questions. Email sales@serato.com.

Sam.
gilli 2:40 AM - 22 March, 2013
the most noble thing a company can do. i'm with you guys, we all fuck up :)
DJ Tecniq 2:53 AM - 22 March, 2013
So you're telling us the 40% and 50% vinyl all have this "error" on the sleeves?
dj garcia 3:20 AM - 22 March, 2013
Wut! $39.00 dollars for the Serato Iphone that is crazy! maybe a typo?
djkeymookatt 3:58 AM - 22 March, 2013
Serato - creators of the Serato GL-ITCH-.

Fucking idiots.
DJ Tecniq 4:12 AM - 22 March, 2013
How do I become one of your proof readers. I'm serious I need another day job cause it's going out of business....thanks to our President :)
arandomdj 4:21 AM - 22 March, 2013
It's a human thing to make mistakes, but only a few stand out to acknowledge theirs. Congratulations on doing so and offer a good discount. Any chance to find an official retailer in Mexico??? Is this prono valid for obline purchases??
Laz219 4:48 AM - 22 March, 2013
Quote:
Serato - creators of the Serato GL-ITCH-.

Fucking idiots.

Ummmm.....
Johnny.S 6:21 AM - 22 March, 2013
hmmm what is the typo??
Johnny.S 6:23 AM - 22 March, 2013
Nevermind I was thinking the actual vynyl and not sleeve haha caught it...

Offical instead of Official...
Really... other companies would not even discount because of that only... I tried in past with some products
Chris D'Rogge 7:17 AM - 22 March, 2013
Any chance there is some typo on the Rane Sixty-Eight? lol. Good job fixing a small error guys. Bravo!
Kranky 10:28 AM - 22 March, 2013
So I emailed sales@serato.com about whether any Australian stores are "selected resellers" passing on this 40% discount and haven't got any kind of reply. Shipping from the Serato store to Australia for a pair of performance vinyls costs as much or more than the vinyls themselves... :(
Chris D'Rogge 10:30 AM - 22 March, 2013
Quote:
So I emailed sales@serato.com about whether any Australian stores are "selected resellers" passing on this 40% discount and haven't got any kind of reply. Shipping from the Serato store to Australia for a pair of performance vinyls costs as much or more than the vinyls themselves... :(

Call them and explain your situation. They are pretty cool.
xavier1ven 1:08 PM - 22 March, 2013
40% what ????????? 40% ! so that means like is going to cost 20.00 US$ + shipping + tax + queen + ascap + Ria + BMG + Vinyl Protection Asociation = 60.00 us$ back again ! so forget it, Keep It, Deal With It ! here in the US i can get it almost Free at guitar center or any pawn shop ! shame ! is what this cause to me you charge us big money for everything and then you just give us back Crapy Software , Crapy Updates , and now Crapy Typo On Sleeves Shoot Man ! what a mistake i Have done !
Chris D'Rogge 1:17 PM - 22 March, 2013
Quote:
40% what ????????? 40% ! so that means like is going to cost 20.00 US$ + shipping + tax + queen + ascap + Ria + BMG + Vinyl Protection Asociation = 60.00 us$ back again ! so forget it, Keep It, Deal With It ! here in the US i can get it almost Free at guitar center or any pawn shop ! shame ! is what this cause to me you charge us big money for everything and then you just give us back Crapy Software , Crapy Updates , and now Crapy Typo On Sleeves Shoot Man ! what a mistake i Have done !

And imagine what it must have been like for us old school DJ's when each vinyl (single) used to cost $10 - $20. You would have never survived those days. We had to pay tax and shipping on that too. not to mention walk uphill in the snow back and forth. lol
Andrew *Optimist* 1:37 PM - 22 March, 2013
I wonder why people feel the need to be such dicks about this, when you, Serato are calling your own error and attempting to give us a discount. It's that keyboard warrior thing, I think :)
Andrei Matei 2:40 PM - 22 March, 2013
Yeah, this is really cool of Serato and well-handled. Everyone who is spouting negativity, SHUT UP. Ordered.
Dj Roulette 3:39 PM - 22 March, 2013
I commend you Serato for giving the discount. ,I enjoy dealing with professionals!

@xavier1ven- when you order online you pay purchase price + tax + shipping= total amount.
What is queen? What is RIA? ASCAP and BMG should be covered under a music license together not separately. What is the Vinyl Protection Association? Seems like someone is ripping you off. You don't pay ASCAP and others fees on control vinyl because Serato owns the rights to it.

Serato is top of the line software, you can't get better. It is designed to aid the professional DJ. If you think their stuff is crap, I suggest you spin a full 6 hour gig on record label vinyl. I bet you can't. Bet you don't even own that much vinyl. Go design better software if you don't like it.

@djkeymookat: Fucking Morons? That comment alone shows that you are the only moron.
pghdjspaz 4:43 PM - 22 March, 2013
Quote:
And imagine what it must have been like for us old school DJ's when each vinyl (single) used to cost $10 - $20. You would have never survived those days. We had to pay tax and shipping on that too. not to mention walk uphill in the snow back and forth. lol

PREACH! How about all the times you had to carry 5 or 6 crates into a club and carry it up to the booth! I bought to sets for the price of one. Not bad at all plus a lot cheaper than buying a couple of wicket mixes or club bangaz on vinyl.
Dj Shobee 5:36 PM - 22 March, 2013
Nobody's gonna see the mistakes but the DJs anyway so lets get it cheap while we can. big up to Serato.
xavier1ven 7:17 PM - 22 March, 2013
@djkeymookat: Fucking Morons? That comment alone shows that you are the only moron.!

well djkeymookat did i have offended any of you about my comment ? I Wont say sorry about is my point of view and nobody has to be agree with me at all i don’t care if you like it or no BUT i do not accept your Insults so you can go straight to hell and that is your business i won’t interfere at all about it you can stay there and burn your self all the way up and down
i promise i won’t do nothing about but if for any reason you felt offended about what i have said well pass the page and ignore it ! this is not an official notification this a place where is intended to hang, post, publish AND speak your mind with RESPECT that is definitely a plus! “that is it” you have no rights to offend no one even trying to defend this indefensible thing have a good day to all!
DJ_DC 8:06 PM - 22 March, 2013
A typo ??? WHO CARES??!!!! I bought a set in about 5 seconds. Serato for life!! Thank you guys!!
ta2423 11:11 PM - 22 March, 2013
LOL... Future collectible. I already know they will quadruple in price. Give it a year or two and they will be on e-bay.
PopRoXxX 12:37 AM - 23 March, 2013
Yessir!! Ordered my 3 pairs. Lol!
Quoob 5:53 PM - 24 March, 2013
Where can I find them in UK??
How come Juno.co.uk sells them for £42.99.....?? :o
deejdave 1:56 AM - 25 March, 2013
@xavier1ven
Quote:
@djkeymookat: Fucking Morons? That comment alone shows that you are the only moron.!

well djkeymookat did i have offended any of you about my comment ? I Wont say sorry about is my point of view and nobody has to be agree with me at all i don’t care if you like it or no BUT i do not accept your Insults so you can go straight to hell and that is your business i won’t interfere at all about it you can stay there and burn your self all the way up and down
i promise i won’t do nothing about but if for any reason you felt offended about what i have said well pass the page and ignore it ! this is not an official notification this a place where is intended to hang, post, publish AND speak your mind with RESPECT that is definitely a plus! “that is it” you have no rights to offend no one even trying to defend this indefensible thing have a good day to all!

Do you even realize you are responding to someone who never even spoke to you or about you?

Are you aware that he posted before you. Are you also not able to decipher the code that djkeymookat was talking to Serato?

Are you not also aware that "well djkeymookat did i have offended any of you about my comment ?" Is not even in the neighborhood of a proper sentence? (not that the rest of your content was in any way correct either)

In the end his post was directed at a different target but it looks like you went ahead and found the post that applied to you most (even if it was prior to your original post) and decided it suited you better than the intended target and responded to that.

One more thing "you have no rights to offend no one even trying to defend this indefensible thing" .................. woooo Thats a tough pill to swallow there. First off who are you to say they have no right to offend ANYONE when the only thing you were trying to do in your entire post was offend. Secondly They were not trying to offend someone who was trying to defend ............ blah blah. They were are trying to OFfend someone was trying to Offend a DEfensible thing. I know if you see this your head will be spinning in circles as this whole English thing is probably new to you but I mean I was just minding my business checking the feedback on what people are saying on this great thing Serato is doing and BAM, what was I to do?
DJ Mellow 8:06 PM - 25 March, 2013
I ordered 5 pairs of vinyls since Thursday and still haven't got any tracking number.
deejdave 8:31 PM - 25 March, 2013
If you ordered later than 3:00 than its only really been one business day and this being the second business day. That's more than acceptable. Normal handling times at any business is 3-5 days unless they claim otherwise. the shipping itself is 5-9 (again unless its priority, first class, 2nd day etc.) It may even be shipped as media mail to save on charges and in that case its over that estimate. Just the way it is. Sucks when you're excited though. I actually recently purchased two cdj-2000 nexus's and the first one I picked up at guitar center for more than $200 over what I payed for the second one (both brand new) just because I couldn't see myself waiting for them both as Im a kid in that sense. In retrospect.................... what a impatient dumbass I was. At this point I'd have both while saving $200 & thats before tax!! LOL
Quintin Randle 10:31 PM - 25 March, 2013
So they are all sold out? Or...
Quintin Randle 10:35 PM - 25 March, 2013
Scratch that last comment. I see the pink and glow in the dark are all that's left.
Dangerous 12:40 AM - 26 March, 2013
I think its great Serato are making light of the situation... I love the campaign and it actually made me smile.

Great job for offering the discount and still loving the brand. (Perhaps actually a little more due to their sense of humour)

Haters and keyboard warriors... keep it moving!
kaizel 3:22 AM - 26 March, 2013
Any 'offical' stores in Singapore? :P
Dj vell mack 5:30 AM - 26 March, 2013
people make mistakes, but if your hiring for a proof reader, I'm your man for the job
Dj vell mack 5:34 AM - 26 March, 2013
if you need a proof reader, I'm your man for the job.
DJ Tecniq 11:52 AM - 26 March, 2013
They are all back to regular price it seems however the 40% print needs to be undisplayed. It's still on there.
djdelite 9:53 PM - 26 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I feel ya 9.99 for one record and you needed two equals 20 dollars an more than most likely tax..........
Why is everyone complaining jus shush an njoy the discount if you dont want it then move on...thats easy enough.. SMH
monchi 9:07 AM - 28 March, 2013
CAN anyone confirm that(the OfFical) is a 2.0 or 2.5 CV by using the scopes in the software, and post results here? Thanks
djalexkasanova 3:43 PM - 29 March, 2013
just bought five pairs.... #yuuuppppppp //// www.djalexkasanova.podomatic.com
djalexkasanova 3:44 PM - 29 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

very true... enjoy!!!

I feel ya 9.99 for one record and you needed two equals 20 dollars an more than most likely tax..........
Why is everyone complaining jus shush an njoy the discount if you dont want it then move on...thats easy enough.. SMH
DJ Bink 9:54 PM - 31 March, 2013
People make mistakes,and by blaming the president for this draw back you must be a idiot. This mess we are in was passed down to him way before his time. Proof reader here. Why are people even complaining enjoy what was done and keep it moving. We are only human and no one is perfect on this earth!
DjFlipside81 8:35 PM - 4 April, 2013
So if there are suppose to be only 1000 copies of the Performance Glow in the Dark vinyl released, how many are in circulation now? Is there 1000 of both the correct spelling/incorrect spelling? The vinyl sleeves are also different between the US/UK releases anyway too. How many of each pressing/sleeve are around? There seemed to be a lot of them still for sale as it was, is there really only 1000 pressed? They would have all been snapped up across the world by now if that is the case surely? I'm having doubts about numbers of pressings. You're telling me they were released 10 months ago and they were still readily availabe for purhase until now? I have 6 sets just myself, I smell a rat???...
vj tech.sys 9:15 AM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
so that means like is going to cost 20.00 US$ + shipping + tax + queen + ascap + Ria + BMG + Vinyl Protection Asociation = 60.00 us$ back again ! so forget it, Keep It, Deal With It ! here in the US i can get it almost Free at guitar center or any pawn shop !

I'm from the US, and don't know of any Guitar Center that has control vinyl, or *anything* for that matter, "almost" free. Also, what about the other charges you mention? I ordered two sets, the blue and the GID, and got them both, with shipping, for under $60USD. Not sure where your extra fees are coming from, but I didn't pay them.

Also, I find it hilarious (and ironic) that anyone is offering their proof reading skills that uses "your" instead of "you're" when it's calling for "you are".
If you haven't mastered the extremely difficult your/you're, there/their/they're, and it's/its situation, please don't judge about the "offical" issue, thanks!
DjCorley 12:31 AM - 27 July, 2013
too bad I bought a pair when this was released and never got them...thanks but no thanks. Messed up twice now..
ta2423 4:23 PM - 29 July, 2013
Here you go serato. I know its been hard to refrain...
i108.photobucket.com
DjFr&@kyF!n9&R$ 2:16 PM - 27 April, 2015
I purchased the green, purple, red, blue, yellow & Public Enemy. Transaction was smooth I had % & calculating buying all of these at a regular price even in-store. Well it still does'nt beat that "OFFICAL" price lol. Serato also threw a free iphone case as a gift. I taught they were gonna throw a defect items in there but nope it was all normal looking & working properly Serato Vinyls.
DjFr&@kyF!n9&R$ 2:18 PM - 27 April, 2015
Quote:
I purchased the green, purple, red, blue, yellow & Public Enemy. Transaction was smooth I had % & calculating all of these at a regular price even in-store. Well it still doesn't beat that "OFFICAL" price lol. Serato also threw a free iphone case as a gift. I taught they were gonna throw a defect items in there but nope it was all normal looking & working properly Serato Vinyls.
Droneskie 4:39 AM - 22 September, 2016
im wondering if i can get these..... 3 years later!
deejdave 1:24 PM - 22 September, 2016
Yes. Not same price but yes can be found. Gc eve still has some in other colors still.