DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Have you Seen Kueit Terms and Condition is a rip off

DJCHEEKS 7:49 PM - 30 August, 2008
You understand and agree that you must access the Internet one time to activate the Software. During the activation process, you agree to provide Vendor with your legal name and a valid email address and hereby authorize Vendor to obtain computer configuration data and information only via data transfer from your computer to Vendor’s servers. You also understand and agree that this Agreement allows you to activate the Software on one (1) computer only, and the activation of multiple computers will require the purchase of multiple Product Keys -- one (1) Product Key per computer. It is understood that you must deactivate the Software via the Internet, before making hardware configuration changes to your computer. This process will allow you to reactivate the Software after the chances have been made. It is also understood that hardware configuration changes to your computer without Software deactivation may cause the Software to stop functioning. Therefore, you must take the proper steps to ensure that this does not happen. Vendor shall not be liable for your failure to follow the proper procedures set forth in this Agreement. It is also understood and agreed that you are only allowed to deactivate the Software a total of two (2) times per license agreement. ......

16. SOFTWARE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. You may transfer the Software to another computer provided you first deactivate the Software on the personal computer currently running the Software and then re-activate the Software on the other computer. You are permitted to deactivate the Software no more than two (2) times and must follow the deactivation and activation process each time

I personally think its a rip off i can't use the same software i purchase for $249. Its a rip off ..i rather wait for someone else to come up with something better with a chance of allowing me to use it from laptop to computer as many times i would like. Tell me if i'm feelin wrong about this or not
Dj BuddyLove 11:38 AM - 31 August, 2008
Quote:
MIXCITY INC.

KUEIT SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

IMPORTANT! The Mixcity Inc. software entitled KueIt (the “Software”) you seek to download from the www.MixCityInc.com website is licensed only on the condition that you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.

IF YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST CLICK THE CHECK BOX LABELED “I ACCEPT” ON THE PURCHASE PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE. ONLY AFTER AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WILL YOU BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR PURCHASE.

IF YOU DO NOT CLICK ON THE CHECK BOX LABELED “I ACCEPT” THEN YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

The Software that you are about to access was developed by Mixcity, Inc. , a New York corporation (“Vendor”) to help DJs run their sound effects, audio drops, jingles and music on their PC. This End-User License Agreement (this “Agreement”) sets forth the terms under which you, as an individual or entity authorized by Vendor (or, for entities, any employee you authorize to use the Software) (“you”), may use the Software.

Access to and use of the Software is by permission of Vendor only, and only for applicants who accept this Agreement. Vendor may grant or withhold approval in its sole discretion. If Vendor approves you for use of the Software, Vendor will issue a product key (the “Product Key”) that will authorize your access to the Software for the term of this Agreement.

Based on the foregoing and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, you and Vendor agree as follows:

1. NATURE OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement is a legal contract made between you and Vendor. This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that you must comply with if you wish to access and use the Software.

2. LICENSE GRANT. Vendor hereby grants to you a nonexclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable license, for your use only, for the term of this Agreement, to access and use the Software and any user’s guides, specifications, and other related documentation available online (the “Documentation”), subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The licenses granted herein are conditioned upon payment in full for the Software in advance of your download or receipt of the Software.

3. OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE. Vendor retains all rights to the Software and the Documentation not specifically granted in this Agreement. Vendor owns the Software and the Documentation and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein, and this Agreement does not transfer to you any title to or any proprietary or intellectual property rights in or to the Software, any updates or derivative works thereto, or the Documentation, or any copyrights, patent rights, or trademarks embodied or used in connection therewith, except for the rights expressly granted in this Agreement. The Software and the Documentation are protected by United States laws and international treaty provisions.

YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, OR MODIFY THE SOFTWARE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.

4. RESTRICTIONS. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you shall not (a) modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Software; (b) rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, distribute, transmit, or otherwise transfer the Software access to any third party; (c) make any copy of or otherwise reproduce the Software (or any of the browser screens comprising the Software user interface) except for those copies necessarily made by the personal computer running the Software and one copy of the Software for genuine back-up purposes; or (4) use the Software to provide service bureau or time-sharing services.

You agree to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your User ID and Password for the Software so as to ensure that no unauthorized person will have access to it, and that no persons authorized to have access will make any unauthorized use. You shall promptly report to Vendor any unauthorized use of the Software of which you become aware and shall take such further steps as may reasonably be requested by Vendor to prevent unauthorized use thereof.

5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS. You shall be solely responsible for the following: (a) providing all hardware, software, and communications capabilities required for use of the Software (i.e. a fully functional computer with keyboard, monitor, mouse, sound card and Internet connection), including, without limitation, (i) for personal computer users, Windows 2000, XP or Vista operating system, 2.0 GHz processor or higher that contains at least 1 GB of RAM, 1 GB of available hard disk space, and Internet access; or (ii) for Macintosh users, OS X (Tiger or Leapord), 1.8 GHz processor or higher that contains at least 1 GB of RAM, 1 GB of available hard disk space, and Internet access; (b) generating, providing, and loading your data into the Software; and (c) providing and maintaining the Internet access necessary for your activation and deactivation of the Software. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Software requires a minimum of 1 GB of free hard drive space to function correctly; and that the amount of audio files stored within your computer is limited to the amount of available hard drive space within your computer and entirely under your control.

You understand and agree that you must access the Internet one time to activate the Software. During the activation process, you agree to provide Vendor with your legal name and a valid email address and hereby authorize Vendor to obtain computer configuration data and information only via data transfer from your computer to Vendor’s servers. You also understand and agree that this Agreement allows you to activate the Software on one (1) computer only, and the activation of multiple computers will require the purchase of multiple Product Keys -- one (1) Product Key per computer. It is understood that you must deactivate the Software via the Internet, before making hardware configuration changes to your computer. This process will allow you to reactivate the Software after the chances have been made. It is also understood that hardware configuration changes to your computer without Software deactivation may cause the Software to stop functioning. Therefore, you must take the proper steps to ensure that this does not happen. Vendor shall not be liable for your failure to follow the proper procedures set forth in this Agreement. It is also understood and agreed that you are only allowed to deactivate the Software a total of two (2) times per license agreement.

6. TERM AND TERMINATION. The license granted in this Agreement is effective until terminated. The term of this Agreement and the license grant herein shall commence on the date you agree to this Agreement and download the Software. You may terminate the license and this Agreement at any time on 30 days’ prior written notice to Vendor. Vendor may terminate the license and this Agreement at any time on written notice to you that you or your agent has failed to pay any amount due to Vendor under this Agreement. This license shall also terminate automatically on your failure to comply with any of the other terms of this Agreement. On termination of this Agreement, you agree to promptly destroy all printed copies and delete all electronic copies of any documentation that you have downloaded, printed, or created relating to the Software, and to ensure that no copies of any of the Software screens, data, or other content remain archived or otherwise stored on your computers. Notwithstanding termination, the provisions of Sections 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 of this Agreement shall survive and continue to apply.

7. CONFIDENTIALITY. You agree that you shall not disclose to any third party the Software or any portion thereof, any technical, product, or business information, or any information that Vendor identifies as confidential (collectively, “Confidential Information”) related to the Software without the prior written consent of Vendor. You shall maintain the confidentiality of all Confidential Information and shall not use it for any purpose other than the performance of this Agreement.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information does not include information that you can demonstrate was (a) publicly available at the time of disclosure, or later became publicly available through no act or omission by you; (b) in your possession before disclosure by Vendor; or (c) disclosed to you by a third party not in violation of any obligations of confidentiality to Vendor or to any third party.

8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You are not entitled to receive damages from Vendor in excess of your purchase price for any cause relating to this Agreement, to your use of the Software, to any services provided by Vendor under this Agreement, or to any services provided by any third party in connection with your use of the Software. In addition, in no event shall you be entitled to obtain any injunctive relief or otherwise enjoin, restrain, or otherwise interfere with Vendor or with the distribution, operation, development, or performance of the Software or any related products.

IN NO EVENT SHALL VENDOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL VENDOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT, AND EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AS SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

9. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VENDOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES ALLEGED TO HAVE ARISEN FROM CUSTOM, USAGE, OR THE COURSE OF DEALING BETWEEN THE PARTIES. VENDOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.

10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by and be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.

11. FORCE MAJEURE. If the performance of Vendor under this Agreement is prevented, hindered, or otherwise made impractical by reason of flood, strike, war, acts of government, or any other casualty or cause beyond the control of Vendor, then Vendor shall be excused from its performance to the extent and so long as it is prevented, hindered, or delayed by such event(s).

12. SEVERABILITY. If any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.

13. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLICENSE. You may not assign or sublicense this Agreement or any of the rights granted by Vendor hereunder, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Vendor, in its sole discretion, and any attempt to do so shall be void. This Agreement is binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.

14. EXPORT CONTROL. You agree to obey and comply with any and all applicable United States laws, rules, and regulations governing the export of software.

15. TECH SUPPORT. Notwithstanding your purchase of the Software in any available language, you understand and agree that tech support may only be offered in the English language and that Vendor is not obligated to offer tech support in any language other than English. Furthermore, Vendor may cease to offer tech support at any time within Vendor’s sole discretion and without prior notice.

16. SOFTWARE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. You may transfer the Software to another computer provided you first deactivate the Software on the personal computer currently running the Software and then re-activate the Software on the other computer. You are permitted to deactivate the Software no more than two (2) times and must follow the deactivation and activation process each time.

17. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND EXCLUSIVITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND VENDOR, AND THAT IT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL, PRIOR AGREEMENT, OR UNDERSTANDING, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND VENDOR RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT BE CHANGED, ALTERED, OR MODIFIED EXCEPT BY A WRITING SIGNED BY THE PARTIES.
gravitized 5:45 PM - 31 August, 2008
Would you guys get over this already, no one in there right mind would pay that much for shitty software when they can get it for free.

www.stakesdontstop.com

I use it, it works, no big deal! same functions.
dj skinnyjimmy 11:35 PM - 2 September, 2008
fyi every program has a terms and conditions
and if you could use it on both your laptop and your computer that would mean you would be able to put it on any computer hence software piracy..

A software company that lets a person use their software on every computer they ownis a software company that just went outta business

you could give the serial to everyone u know and they would have the program for free

would you do that if it was your business

i think i just became a little dumber by reading this post

thanks
DJCHEEKS 12:06 AM - 3 September, 2008
Quote:
fyi every program has a terms and conditions
and if you could use it on both your laptop and your computer that would mean you would be able to put it on any computer hence software piracy..

A software company that lets a person use their software on every computer they ownis a software company that just went outta business

you could give the serial to everyone u know and they would have the program for free

would you do that if it was your business

i think i just became a little dumber by reading this post

thanks[/quote

Well the company needs top find a better way by not ripping people off only giving them only 2 tries. There's gotta be better solution because no one gonna pay that mcuh in the frist place
WarpNote 9:25 AM - 3 September, 2008
So how about Native Instruments Battery ?
www.native-instruments.com
Is they're license scheme f@cked up too?
dj skinnyjimmy 3:27 AM - 4 September, 2008
battery costs $299 someone complain about it and im sure you get one product key and i bet you cant even deactivate it

if you dont like the software buy a different one. Stop jocking it

your jockin kueit jockin jockin kueit im so software fresh
i could take jayz fo sho
if i was you i would prob jock kueit too
:)
Dj BuddyLove 4:26 AM - 4 September, 2008
cut the bs with kueit..
for 249.00 i better have alot more than it has now..
midi assignable, reverse, pitch control for EACH button if i can think of some more ill let you know.

plus its a brand new product bet its still got its quirks..
like i said b4 im happy using LIVE 7.
WarpNote 6:21 AM - 4 September, 2008
Quote:
battery costs $299

Actually the website price quote is §229, so you would get it for about $200 at a discount. Also it's pressure sensitive midi if thats of any use... SkinnyJimmy, I've also heard really bad stories when it comes to NI and licensing (esp that traktor thing..) Just wanted to hear from someone who actaully uses Battery.

Anyway, think I'll stay with flossyfx & dropsicle and save up for a Roland SP-404. I disagree with those KueIt people when they say its "bulky". What a load of cr@p.
dj skinnyjimmy 6:34 AM - 4 September, 2008
look updates are coming Version 1.1
wave form display plus other updates

www.myspace.com
WarpNote 6:43 AM - 4 September, 2008
Jimmy, are you getting profits from the software sales?
dj skinnyjimmy 8:02 AM - 4 September, 2008
Quote:
cut the bs with kueit..
for 249.00 i better have alot more than it has now..
midi assignable, reverse, pitch control for EACH button if i can think of some more ill let you know.

plus its a brand new product bet its still got its quirks..
like i said b4 im happy using LIVE 7.

i was just saying there is an update coming already and im sure there will be more to come

as for bulky yah a sp 404 is not bulky at all however as an instant replay device it cant hold weight compared to kueit.. why u ask

1. if you have ever been to a performance by any rapper they use an instant replay which costs $2000. stores.channeladvisor.com
now u gotta carry that on a plane.. (a little reminder for all you non stamped passport mofos that to bring mouth wash on a plane is a pain in the a$$ let alone a device the size of a shoe box haha.)
2. sp 404 dosnt have over 300 banks however it has other featuers

basically buy what ever fits your needs... if you dont travel and u dont care about carrying an extra piece of equipment then buy a roland or other sampler. if you like to have everything right on your laptop then buy kueit or those other computer based samplers...

my opinion

i went with kue it and i havnt looked back.. plus its STABLE
WarpNote 8:30 AM - 4 September, 2008
Double posting here: Jimmy, are you getting profits from the KueIt software sales?
DJ Sniffles 1:20 PM - 4 September, 2008
I really don't see the difference between this and just using ableton
dj skinnyjimmy 6:41 PM - 4 September, 2008
no profit sharing for me

my opinion is free of charge

if i like a product i talk about it

i got mad djs on serato.... why cause i liked it and i wanna hook other djs up
rane/serato where is my money hahah

see thats whats wrong with the dj game
djs are f'n haterz

if you dont like kueit go buy something else
(does that sound like a something a person would say if they were making a profit from sales)
Dj BuddyLove 10:52 AM - 5 September, 2008
djdragon 5:29 PM - 5 September, 2008
HAHAHAHA I know of some of small town Hockey Arena DJ's who use Kueit!

Welcome to the big leagues guys.
dj skinnyjimmy 8:37 PM - 5 September, 2008
see it can also be used for arenas and sporting events... kueit is great

its great for local events to since most people cant afford a $2000 instant replay like the pro sport teams use
dj_soo 9:21 PM - 5 September, 2008
I'm assuming you guys don't actually purchase much of your music software.

this is pretty standard policy for most legitimate software out there.

It's a pain in the ass mind you. After my last powerbook completely died, when I got a new computer, I had to contact all the companies about the software I purchased and get the licenses transferred. The funny thing was all the hassle it took to prove to the companies that I indeed had just purchased a new computer (i had to fax receipts and everything).

To be honest, it would have been 10x easier and more convenient to just pirate a cracked copy off a torrent than it was to get the copy of the software i had legitimately paid for working on my new computer.
DJ Mr Vince 9:53 PM - 5 September, 2008
This message is from Mixcity Corporate...

"We appreciate all the input; however, we
stand behind our product. KueIt has a wealth of features beyond what
other products offer, including non-destructive editing of cue points
(hence the name KueIt), cross-platform capability, multi-user support,
and a cleaner and more user friendly interface than our competition.
If y Check out our website on Monday www.KueIt.com. If you are still
not satisfied, I'm afraid there's not much else we can do."

Back 2 me.... I just wanted to say,
The website has a lot of updates, so if you have not been there in a minute.. go check it. www.KueIt.com & look out for version 1.1 It will be available for purchase on Monday. & you can get an early look at it on www.myspace.com
djallstyle 1:17 AM - 6 September, 2008
OKAY!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking bout!!!!
With the new sale price I will purchase Kueit Mon. when it goes on sale as I promised in a earlier post. Thanks for listening to the consumers, the new $100.00 price tag is great & good enough for me. SEE YOU MON!!!
Wish i could get it now, got gigs all wweekend!!!!
WarpNote 3:01 AM - 6 September, 2008
Quote:
To be honest, it would have been 10x easier and more convenient to just pirate a cracked copy off a torrent than it was to get the copy of the software i had legitimately paid for working on my new computer.

No doubt, I've been to software training courses, and even the official software trainer person was running a pirate version to avoid the hassle of hardware dongle and licens registration procedure.

Its actually a lot of company's that prefer this route, they buy the licenses legitimate, but still install "alternative" licenses, just cause it makes their IT maintenance easier. Still I understand why software vendors needs to protect against piracy. It can be more work for the consumers/users to stay legitimate, but at least a few vendors know to support their customers with free/cheap upgrades and/or training.
young shiz 3:47 PM - 6 September, 2008
I have a second laptop that I use for backup/ drops but at $99 I am seriously considering a purchase....
flava 6:12 PM - 7 September, 2008
All those software that were suggested in the post as full of BS teh best software for drops is KUEIT. Bought it and love it SP 404 is catching dust. Anybody interested hahahha. Oh and by teh way i travel what me to post my a pic of my passport for all of you stay at home dj's your SP 404 and other devices will work fine for you. WHY? Your DJ career is your Bed room. LOL

Dj Skinnyjimmy good looking out!!!
DJ SHY 7:44 PM - 7 September, 2008
Quote:
All those software that were suggested in the post as full of BS teh best software for drops is KUEIT. Bought it and love it SP 404 is catching dust. Anybody interested hahahha. Oh and by teh way i travel what me to post my a pic of my passport for all of you stay at home dj's your SP 404 and other devices will work fine for you. WHY? Your DJ career is your Bed room. LOL

i read it literally like 5 times..i still don't understand what you wrote........hahah.....anyways....i guess your saying that you had an SP404...you would like to sell it if anyone is interested....you want to show us your passport to prove you travel alot......and diss DJ's that DJ in the bedroom because that is where their career is?! hmmm....

i think that sums it up..i hope...

anyways... i agree with some comments...if you don't want it then buy something else...simple... buy what you can and what you need....

and the comment about bedroom DJ's.... thats where they start...thats where I started...hell I still DJ in my bedroom from time to time......and we can compare passports and jobs if you'd like...hell I'll take it a step further and say that I build & design DJ gear as a 9-5 for a DJ company!!.... so the personal stabs can stay out....

buy it if you really want it...if not...buy something else!..simple!
DJTaino 10:22 PM - 7 September, 2008
Quote:

I reads like he wrote the message in one of those online translators that jacks up your grammar..... LOL
dj skinnyjimmy 11:33 PM - 8 September, 2008
Look Whos Rocking With KueIt

To Read Their Testimonials and for more info check out www.kueit.com

Fatman Scoop - Legendary party MC
Dj Riz - Crooklyn Clan
Dj J Rocc - Beat Junkies
Dj Pharris - Power 92 Chigaco Heavy Hitters
Dj Eddie one - Latino 96.3 LA Heavy Hitters
Craig G - Hot 93.7 Hartford Heavy Hitters
Dj Nasty - 102 Jamz Orlando
Big Ali - Official MC for Bob Sinclar aka Mr "Rock This Party"
Dj Mr Vince - Full Throttle Radio W. Fatman Scoop INTERNATIONAL SYNDICATION

MORE TO COME SOON........

Version 1.1 Launch Sale is going on now Check it out
www.kueit.com
DJ SHY 11:45 PM - 8 September, 2008
AND ME..hahah....
dj buterd hams 11:59 PM - 8 September, 2008
Quote:
You understand and agree that you must access the Internet one time to activate the Software. During the activation process, you agree to provide Vendor with your legal name and a valid email address and hereby authorize Vendor to obtain computer configuration data and information only via data transfer from your computer to Vendor’s servers. You also understand and agree that this Agreement allows you to activate the Software on one (1) computer only, and the activation of multiple computers will require the purchase of multiple Product Keys -- one (1) Product Key per computer. It is understood that you must deactivate the Software via the Internet, before making hardware configuration changes to your computer. This process will allow you to reactivate the Software after the chances have been made. It is also understood that hardware configuration changes to your computer without Software deactivation may cause the Software to stop functioning. Therefore, you must take the proper steps to ensure that this does not happen. Vendor shall not be liable for your failure to follow the proper procedures set forth in this Agreement. It is also understood and agreed that you are only allowed to deactivate the Software a total of two (2) times per license agreement. ......

16. SOFTWARE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. You may transfer the Software to another computer provided you first deactivate the Software on the personal computer currently running the Software and then re-activate the Software on the other computer. You are permitted to deactivate the Software no more than two (2) times and must follow the deactivation and activation process each time

I personally think its a rip off i can't use the same software i purchase for $249. Its a rip off ..i rather wait for someone else to come up with something better with a chance of allowing me to use it from laptop to computer as many times i would like. Tell me if i'm feelin wrong about this or not

i agree that bullshit . i wouldt buy it just cuz all that shit . i pay 249 bucks and im limited how many times i deactivate . what if i go throught 4 computers ina a year . . ill wait till some else makes it . (but dont get me wrong i like the software it seems cool)
dj buterd hams 12:02 AM - 9 September, 2008
also sounds like skinny jimmy is trying to sell kueit to use. (no hating on hustle)
dj buterd hams 12:12 AM - 9 September, 2008
Quote:
OKAY!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking bout!!!!
With the new sale price I will purchase Kueit Mon. when it goes on sale as I promised in a earlier post. Thanks for listening to the consumers, the new $100.00 price tag is great & good enough for me. SEE YOU MON!!!
Wish i could get it now, got gigs all wweekend!!!!

yeah but your limited . you dont get as many banks . you know what would be sick . if the sold like different versions with different number of banks . like $99 gets you 40 odd. or like $50 gets you 20 odd. $249 get you all . etc...
dj skinnyjimmy 12:50 AM - 9 September, 2008
Quote:
also sounds like skinny jimmy is trying to sell kueit to use. (no hating on hustle)

just cause i support something doesn't mean im trying to sell it

i support serato and if i see a dj not on it i tell them why they should be

i even show them how to use it

does that mean im trying to sell serato

i like looking out for other Djs

THATS HOW ALL DJS SHOULD BE

End the hateration
haha
djallstyle 1:12 AM - 9 September, 2008
Qoute:
yeah but your limited . you dont get as many banks . you know what would be sick . if the sold like different versions with different number of banks . like $99 gets you 40 odd. or like $50 gets you 20 odd. $249 get you all . etc...

Dj Buterd hams : From what I understand. Kueitpro 1.1 is on sale $99.99 From what the website says, it's the full version. I will let you know shortly, bout to purchase.

Dj Skinnyjimmy: I believe you do have some type of special interest in the success of this software,(stop frontin) I personally know djs that were given this program in exchange for endorsement. I believe you're on that list also or you have an investment or stock into the company. It's all good to me, cuz if I had the same opportunity I would do the same. I'm not hatin just keeping it 100% witcha! I would love to endorse this program for a free copy!!! lol I'm bout to purchase now!!!
DJCHEEKS 1:56 AM - 10 September, 2008
HEy DJ SkinnyJImmy Since you endorse with the company can you download the program to a Portabal hardrive and you use it on anycomputer ???
DJ WILLIE 2:33 AM - 11 September, 2008
How come I tried to pay for it and I have maaaad problems trying to purchase it ..?....It gives me an unable to "process info" screen.....

And no its not that there isnt any funds in my CC...I have tried 3-4 cards with the correct info and I also tried on Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Camino and it gives me the same results...

Vince can you send me an invoice or a paypal invoice to:

djwillie@gmail.com

thanks!
dj buterd hams 3:17 AM - 11 September, 2008
yo dj all style so what happened ? did you buy it for 99 bucks
djallstyle 9:12 PM - 11 September, 2008
Dj buterd hams::

Yo I purchased kueit mon. Its dope!!!!! There are a few features I would like to see added, like being able to edit the end of a file. You can only edit the start point. However for now I just use garageband for that no big deal. creating a playlist for your drops thru itunes would be cool too so you can keep your drops in one central place. however using the global hot keys is a little funny. because if you use serato in relative mode it will trigger other features of your serato(i.e. looping, cue points, pitch etc). however if you adjust to toggling between both programs you will be fine. I would never pay over $99.99 for it!!! Overall i really like Kueit it's dope as hell!!! I give it two tumbs up!!! Kueit people great program!!! I suggest you keep the price @ $99.99 & eliminate the lite version, just a suggestion.
dj buterd hams 1:40 AM - 12 September, 2008
Quote:
however using the global hot keys is a little funny. because if you use serato in relative mode it will trigger other features of your serato(i.e. looping, cue points, pitch etc). .

thats what i was thinkin . it doesnt sound baad for 99 bucks . yooo allstyle how many banks did you get ?
djallstyle 2:54 AM - 12 September, 2008
Dj Bterd hams:
each profile holds 8 banks in it. I can't envision why you would need more than that, honestly. each banks holds like 38 samples in it. Plus you can make as many different profiles as you like. You're virtually unlimited to what you can set up. You can literally be prepared for any type of event. you just save your profiles in your lappy. Yo to anyone who needs this in your set. Great deal for $99.99 I will debut it this weekend wit all my new drops & sound efx. I will keep yall posted asap!!! & before anyone ask I dont work for Kueit!!!! Check my earlier post I was against the program, until they made it $99.99
Like I said earlier I wouldn't pay more for it. Overall DJ's if you need it? Its all good to buy!!
young shiz 4:56 AM - 12 September, 2008
well if it messes with serato's controls in relative mode, why wouldn't one just rock with alphabet soup (for free)??? You could set serato to do everything with shift but i wouldn't pay 100 bucks unless it had global hotkeys that didn't interfere with serato. just my opinion though...
dj skinnyjimmy 11:37 AM - 12 September, 2008
well you can run your QWER ASDF keys for drops and it wont effect serato because they are only used in INT mode

i just do the alt+tab its easier

watch the video on global hot keys
Watchwww.youtube.com
djallstyle 10:09 PM - 13 September, 2008
The Debut::

Yo I used Kueit last nite & it was cool. Simple to use, however for those of us who use relative mode, you will have to get adjusted & create new habits for how you use serato. I used the shift button to activate cue points in serato & switched in & out of kueit with the command tab keys. It seemed easier than using kueit in the background. Overall it added a new element to my set & my regulars & all the promoters noticed the change. Good thing!!! I even offered the promoters to have their names dropped in the mix. Another money making avenue for us!! I'm going to charge them for drop creations & special messages. Dj's give it some thought, if you know how & have the resources for drop & commercial creation. Or even use some the online drop & commercial resources & pass the cost along with your profit on top to the promoters or club owners. After they here your name & drops blazin thru all night they will want to become apart of the action.

Overall Kueit gets 2 thumbs up!!! If they keep the price @ $99.99 they will win!!!
dj2coolc 10:18 PM - 13 September, 2008
LOL @ SHY.... your spinnin in more states than my serato has crates...LOL....

Im usin it too...

and my 2 cents... I picked up Kueit this week... works flawlessly with serato.... makes drops and sweepers soooo much easier to trigger and use.

I have a similar program called soundbyte and kueit is more useful hands down...

(im not wilford brimley, and I have not been paid for this endorsement...) LOL...
DJ Akeem 3:20 PM - 17 September, 2008
how do u set it up? were does the rca's go?
Killbill 4:42 PM - 17 September, 2008
No point in spending money on this kueit crap when there's alphabet soup among many others available on the net which do the same exact thing. Don't know what all this fuss about kueit is when people have been doing this ALT+Tab thing for years, just because Fatman Scoop uses it? Fat man Scoop has no time to search for good software + he is just endorsing the crap.
dj skinnyjimmy 8:13 PM - 17 September, 2008
check the kueit website my friend a lot more then just scoop have jumped on it

big names in the industry

dont get it twisted

(im not wilford brimley, and I have not been paid for this endorsement...) LOL...

good one 2cool

haha
young shiz 1:29 AM - 18 September, 2008
Quote:
No point in spending money on this kueit crap when there's alphabet soup among many others available on the net which do the same exact thing. Don't know what all this fuss about kueit is when people have been doing this ALT+Tab thing for years, just because Fatman Scoop uses it? Fat man Scoop has no time to search for good software + he is just endorsing the crap.

I def agree with questioning why people would by this if the free alternatives (dropsicle, seto sampler,alphabet soup) have fairly simmilar feature sets but to each his own. When I saw you could run it in the background I was ready to purchase but I'm not impressed with its implementation. It just doesn't fit my expectations at that price point.
nik39 6:47 PM - 21 September, 2008
Quote:
It just doesn't fit my expectations at that price point.

$250 is ridiculous for what this software does.
djdragon 4:48 AM - 24 September, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

It's $149 now, seems like someone has to pay rent HAHAHA
nik39 8:14 AM - 24 September, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

$149 us ruduczkizs for what this software does.
nik39 8:23 AM - 24 September, 2008
Lemme try again:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

$150 is ridiculous for what this software does.
Crickett 1:57 PM - 24 September, 2008
ok, ok, ok.

Sixxx and I agree.
This software is crap.

Ok Sixxx.
Lock the thread!

LOL
nik39 2:06 PM - 24 September, 2008
Quote:
This software is Lil Wayne

Absolutely. Everyone knows him, no one wants or needs him.
DJ Nightmare 5:08 PM - 1 October, 2008
I've UN-subscribed twice now and I keep getting the emails. Thank you Sizzahandz for selling out your customers to some fucktards who will now keep spamming me. skinnyjimmy and Mr. Vince (the guy who owns this company) have ignored other people asking them to stop these spam emails.

Now you suffer the consequences.

Here is his email, phone# and home address for those who may want to get in contact with you about spamming their emails -

Registrant:
Vincent Carey
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KUEIT.COM
Created on: 26-Mar-08
Expires on: 26-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 26-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
United States
(845) 629-4102

Technical Contact:
United States
(845) 629-4102
nik39 5:49 PM - 1 October, 2008
Quote:
've UN-subscribed twice now and I keep getting the emails. Thank you Sizzahandz for selling out your customers to some fucktards who will now keep spamming me.

Yeah, what the fuck? Why am I getting SPAM from these idiots?

Quote:
Return-Path: <bounce@mssm.mobilestorm.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: nik39 delivery to XXX@nik39.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 01 Oct 2008 15:26:30 -0000
Received: from mssm-180.mobilestorm.com (EHLO mssm-180.mobilestorm.com) [72.232.78.180]
by mx0.nik39.de (mx0) with SMTP; 01 Oct 2008 17:26:30 +0200
Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([127.0.0.1:37145])
by mssm.mobilestorm.com (envelope-from <bounce@mssm.mobilestorm.com>)
(ecelerity 2.2.2.31 r(24168/24420)) with ECSTREAM
id F5/9E-05090-12593E84; Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:20:01 -0500
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:20:01 -0500
Message-ID: <F5.9E.05090.12593E84@mssm.mobilestorm.com>
To: XXX@nik39.de <XXX@nik39.de>
X-Binding: mssm8
X-ms1: MzQxN3w0MDAxMXxDbGF5QGdteC5hdHwyMjY2MTZ8NTg3ODg3Njh8Mzg3MzQx
X-JobID: 387341|3417|226616
Subject: KueIt and PayPal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html

Who the fuck is mixcityinc?
Dj BuddyLove 7:31 PM - 1 October, 2008
hahaha..SkinnyJimmy thought he was gonna make some new friends..

the shit back fired on him.

Bahahahahahah!!!
DJ Nightmare 5:30 PM - 5 October, 2008
dja_one, I unsubscribed twice. If they don't respect Djs enough to stop these emails, they have to pay the price.
DJ Mr Vince 9:30 PM - 5 October, 2008
Quote:
I've UN-subscribed twice now and I keep getting the emails. Thank you Sizzahandz for selling out your customers to some fucktards who will now keep spamming me. skinnyjimmy and Mr. Vince (the guy who owns this company) have ignored other people asking them to stop these spam emails.

Now you suffer the consequences.

Here is his email, phone# and home address for those who may want to get in contact with you about spamming their emails -

Registrant:
Vincent Carey
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KUEIT.COM
Created on: 26-Mar-08
Expires on: 26-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 26-May-08

Administrative Contact:
United States
(845) 629-4102

Technical Contact:
United States
(845) 629-4102

I want to start by saying that I have avoided coming to this forum because after looking at all other DJ forums, I have noticed that there are 5 or so DJs on this forum that will bash you no matter what you do. I simply do not have time to deal with negative people. I have learned over my years in this business that people will try to slow you down, if you let them & like Jay-Z said.. "You just have to brush the dirt off your shoulders" and keep moving to further yourself. I also learned that this business is about relationships, & one of the keys to success, is to build relationships, NOT to tear them down... Something some off you on this forum should think about....

Now, the reason I'm posting this is to set the record straight.

Lets go through the facts....

1. DJ Nightmare is a fake profile.. Some DJ made that account on ScratchLive.net the same day this post was made. So basically someone is trying to start something & they don't even have the nerve to announce who they really are.

2. Yes I am part owner of the domain name KueIt.com & that is public record that anyone can find.

3. 1830 South rd. Unit 24 #178, Wappingers Falls, NY 12603 is the Official Office address of Mixcity Inc. It is in a business complex & the address has been posted on the contacts page of KueIt.com since the launch. go check it out at www.kueit.com THIS IS NOT A HOME ADDRESS.....

4. Yes, that is one of my phone numbers that I use primarily for business.. Feel free to call me, lets kick it... Like I said at the beginning. This business is about building relationships.. Lets build.... I also want to add the fact that this MYSTERY PERSON (DJ Nightmare) went through all this trouble to dig up this information.. & He never used it!!!! Nightmare, just call me.. you have my number.. Lets resolve your issue like grown men..... The US negotiated a deal with North Korea, Nothing is so bad that you can't discuss things in a positive way to fix it.

5. Sorry, that is not my email & it never has been my email.. You can try it out, I'm sure it will either bounce back & if not, then your just annoying some poor innocent dude that had nothing to do with this!! Anyways if you do want to email me, just hit me up at, Vince@Mixcityinc.com . Again lets build!!

6. DJ Sizzahandz has absolutely nothing to do with any of this at all.. Yes different companies, website & organizations have showed there support for our product, by doing email blast. However DJ Sizzahandz is not one of them.

7. DJ Skinny Jimmy is not an employee of Mixcity Inc. Although I would consider it. He has been a great supporter & champion for our product. I thank him & everyone else that has helped to spread the word about Kueit.

Finally
There are many different companies, websites & organizations that have showed their support for our product, by doing email blast. That's the kind of support you get when you build positive relationships. Please do not confuse those email blast with something that Mixcity has done directly. We do not control how or when NON-Mixcity blast have gone out. However, It is Mixcity Inc 's policy not to spam anyone. If you have received an email from Mixcity, it was because you signed up, most likely by going to our website & creating an account. If you scroll to the bottom of our blast & click UNSUBSCRIBE. You will be removed from the list.

Again, If you are have any other comments or questions... you clearly have my info. please contact me.

Contrary to what you might read on this forum, the response to KueIt has been overwhelmingly good. You can never please everyone, but we try our very best to do so & for the most part we have succeeded. If you check just about any other forum, you can clearly see that.

This product is not for everyone, but if your need to or would like to run sample in your mix, I guarantee you will love KueIt. But don't take my word for it, look at what DJs like, Kid Capri, Clue, Cut Killer, J-Rocc & many more have said about KueIt. www.KueIt.com . Mixcity Inc has NOT paid for a single Quote from any DJ period. Its all real. If you know someone with KueIt just ask them. The product is easy to use & it works very well. It speaks for itself.

Look out for version 1.2 coming real real soon.. With Drag & Drop, End points & looping!!! & thats a free update.. It only gets better!!!!!
Thank you to all the DJs.. I should say, the majority of DJs that have supported KueIt.

One Love
sG 9:33 PM - 5 October, 2008
can't u sue someone if they keep spamming you after you've repeatedly asked them to stop?
DJ Nightmare 9:47 PM - 5 October, 2008
If the "unsubscrible" button worked this would have never happened. And spamming people is not called building relationships.
Let007 2:42 AM - 3 March, 2012
Get Soundplant it's free and better than Kueit!!!!!!!!
JDiggz 5:18 AM - 3 March, 2012
No hate involved, but do your research people, skinny jimmy and mr. vince, the 2 Dj's promoting this kueit both work for the same radio station as the owner of kueit, DJ Kue, 96.1 kiss fm poughkeepsie ny
JDiggz 5:22 AM - 3 March, 2012
Quote:
Look Whos Rocking With KueIt

To Read Their Testimonials and for more info check out www.kueit.com

Fatman Scoop - Legendary party MC
Dj Riz - Crooklyn Clan
Dj J Rocc - Beat Junkies
Dj Pharris - Power 92 Chigaco Heavy Hitters
Dj Eddie one - Latino 96.3 LA Heavy Hitters
Craig G - Hot 93.7 Hartford Heavy Hitters
Dj Nasty - 102 Jamz Orlando
Big Ali - Official MC for Bob Sinclar aka Mr "Rock This Party"
Dj Mr Vince - Full Throttle Radio W. Fatman Scoop INTERNATIONAL SYNDICATION

MORE TO COME SOON........

Version 1.1 Launch Sale is going on now Check it out
www.kueit.com

Dj MR Vince-< Vinyl Squad
Big ALi< associate of Mr. Vince aka< Vinyl Squad
Skinny Jimmy< Vinyl Squad
Fatman Scoop< Vinyl Sqaud

We need a unbiased opinion, how many of these Djs listed actually paid for the product? I know I wouldnt turn down a free product
JDiggz 5:27 AM - 3 March, 2012
Wait I'm saying the same shit he just said
JDiggz 7:03 PM - 3 March, 2012
and that Big ali shit is garbage, ruined the song avicci levels, so is that drunk and I know it, stop playing it every god damn traffic jam shit gets annoying, every one of your DJ's plays that shit during the traffic jam, just because a member of your team is on the track doesn't make it hot, garbage
djdalite 7:11 AM - 5 March, 2012
Back from the dead, can't believe I wasted money on this ish
Dj.Mojo 1:44 PM - 5 March, 2012
I am about to purchase Kueit! Best program ever. Hopefully it makes my style more Fatman Scoopish and airhornish!
djbrickwall83 3:13 PM - 26 June, 2018
thanks for the link with soundplant i wasnt going to pay no 100 buck jor that piece of ish!!

- Dj WallOut
Cj "Tha" Sticman 9:32 PM - 16 September, 2018
I Accidentally Activated Kueit on my backup laptop . Went to deactivate it to put it back on my main , cant..... and i gotta pay for another activation key to put it back on my main. That sucks .....

Went to get support and its amazing..... kueit wants to charge. I've allready paid for the software years ago . u telling me i cant get customer service . Sad .....

So i also just downloaded Soundplant. It would have saved me some money had i found this before i purchased Kueit ......
nik39 11:04 PM - 16 September, 2018
Quote:
I Accidentally Activated Kueit on my backup laptop . Went to deactivate it to put it back on my main , cant..... and i gotta pay for another activation key to put it back on my main. That sucks .....

Went to get support and its amazing..... kueit wants to charge. I've allready paid for the software years ago . u telling me i cant get customer service . Sad .....

So i also just downloaded Soundplant. It would have saved me some money had i found this before i purchased Kueit ......

Kueit.. they're still in business??
slimmjimm 11:31 PM - 16 September, 2018
Quote:
Kueit.. they're still in business??

Now making JammText
popnwave 6:44 PM - 18 September, 2018
holy 6 year old threads Batman.
popnwave 6:45 PM - 18 September, 2018
Also, you want to know why so many programs go subscription based now? Because people don't see years of use as being a value with persistent licenses.
Cj "Tha" Sticman 7:52 PM - 18 September, 2018
Wow thats crazy ...... and sad . Customer Service Sucks ....
nik39 8:46 AM - 20 September, 2018
Quote:
Also, you want to know why so many programs go subscription based now? Because people don't see years of use as being a value with persistent licenses.

Uhm... why should I pay for something again and again which is not being updated and supported constantly?
popnwave 4:24 PM - 20 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Uhm... why should I pay for something again and again which is not being updated and supported constantly?

I think there is more to the story than what was posted, which is why I said just buy it or move on. If you got years of use out of it, and it still works. why does it need updates?
nik39 5:18 PM - 20 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think there is more to the story than what was posted, which is why I said just buy it or move on. If you got years of use out of it, and it still works. why does it need updates?

Then why should I pay again and again for it?

Microsoft Office 365, Adobe have spoiled you ;)
popnwave 5:56 PM - 20 September, 2018
Nah I buy my stuff and ride it until I am forced to upgrade.