DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SOCAL JAMMY JAM, MARCH 17TH

Mike_P 5:40 PM - 22 February, 2013
Ok now that we are less than a month out I figure it's time for a thread with all of the info in the OP so people that don't read the thread won't have to ask for the info over and over. Here it is...

Sunday, March 17th
11503 Gladhill Rd.
Whittier, CA
12 noon til Sixxx passes out
Gear we have so far, two TT set ups with one 57 and one 61. You controller guys bring your own hardware at your own risk (risk of being laughed at ;) )
There will be a grill and food, but please bring something to share since the food always goes FAST. BYOB but I'll try to have some liquor and soda.
There will be a swimming pool (fuck you Ricky!) if it's warm enough so bring a swim suit if you plan on jumping in. (No dickies, cut off jeans, chonis or bare asses *unless you are female*).

Any questions or you get lost. Text or call me at 562.307.4514 (don't be crank calling me breathing all heavy on the line, JohnnyM).
DJBlisk 5:49 PM - 22 February, 2013
No 62? I can bring one... for a pair of Jordan 1 Royal Blues! Size. 10.
StevenWayne 5:51 PM - 22 February, 2013
damm, why dont you include your SSN also?
Mike_P 6:04 PM - 22 February, 2013
Quote:
damm, why dont you include your SSN also?

hahaha! i don't hide from anyone looking for me. ;) WHO WANTS SOME!!! jk jk
latindj 6:15 PM - 22 February, 2013
hi, is this where I can buy tamales?
Mike_P 6:26 PM - 22 February, 2013
Quote:
hi, is this where I can sell tamales?

sure, come on down! nm
Static2.0 11:59 PM - 22 February, 2013
Mike P that was hilarious!
Static2.0 11:59 PM - 22 February, 2013
* Tracking

nm
Mike_P 1:28 AM - 23 February, 2013
Quote:
Mike P that was hilarious!

;) nm
the_black_one 1:47 AM - 23 February, 2013
bawahahahahahah LOL at old ashy larry on the phone breathing heavy
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:20 AM - 25 February, 2013
Quote:
Text or call me at 562.307.4514 (don't be crank calling me breathing all heavy on the line, JohnnyM).

The only person who would be breathing heavy is your woman gettin' the bizznizz, and leaving you a voice message of how it's supposed to be done... :)
Mike_P 1:31 AM - 25 February, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Text or call me at tel:562.307.4514 (don't be crank calling me breathing all heavy on the line, JohnnyM).

The only person who would be breathing heavy is your woman gettin' the bizznizz, and leaving you a voice message of how it's supposed to be done... :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. OOOHAHA
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Mike_P 1:32 AM - 25 February, 2013
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
WHOOOAHAHAHAHA!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
I can't breaf! I CAN'T BREAF!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
Mike_P 1:33 AM - 25 February, 2013
PAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That was cute.
Nm
Static2.0 3:03 AM - 25 February, 2013
Who's giving Mike_P's wife the business? And what's this "business" that you speak of?! Lol!

nm
Static2.0 3:05 AM - 25 February, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

F*cking hilarious, wait for the chorus!

I hate Taylor swift, but this is funny

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:24 AM - 25 February, 2013
Quote:

I can't breaf! I CAN'T BREAF!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, I see you got the message.... :-)
the_black_one 5:30 AM - 25 February, 2013
LOL..... Old people....
SiRocket 5:51 AM - 25 February, 2013
word up!!!!
tehBEN 12:46 AM - 10 March, 2013
bump
Mike_P 2:12 AM - 10 March, 2013
ok we are a week out. i still need one more set up. 2 decks and a mixer. if you can donate, please let me know.
Static2.0 9:53 PM - 10 March, 2013
Bump bump
Mike_P 1:52 PM - 12 March, 2013
Is there ANYONE who can bring another Turntable set up???
sixxx 4:51 PM - 12 March, 2013
Quote:
Is there ANYONE who can bring another Turntable set up???

Wait. I thought there were going to be 2 set ups already. That's really all you need.

nm
sixxx 4:52 PM - 12 March, 2013
If you want 3 however, say no more.

Steven Wayne is bringing his gay ass controller. hahahahaha

nm
Static2.0 5:29 PM - 12 March, 2013
StevenWayne also said he was playing a Morrissey tribute set...... Guess he's getting thrown in the pool first track he drops lol

nm
Dj K.Smith 6:58 PM - 12 March, 2013
So what's poppin' this Friday night Nor Cal people? Are you guys meeting up somewhere in the OC and need a token Black guy to show up to add some "hip-hop" cred?
StevenWayne 9:03 PM - 12 March, 2013
y'all wanna battle?
Static2.0 9:26 PM - 12 March, 2013
Ksmizzle - we have enough hiphop & street cred between Audio1 and I lmao. But like discussed previously we gonna be chilling with Johnny Novakane & Dirtbag filthy at HB beer co. Audio1 and I supposed to drop DJ sets too...

Come through KSmizzle, need someone to help bring the sexy back lol

Nm
Nh
Audio1 9:27 PM - 12 March, 2013
I'm showing up to the Jammy Jam, needle dropping Eddie Murphy "Boogie In The Butt" and walking away from the turntables. That's my cameo appearance. (NM)
StevenWayne 9:31 PM - 12 March, 2013
and drop your mic like Sexual Chocolate
sixxx 9:33 PM - 12 March, 2013
Dear Mike P,

I can bring a complete set up (2 M5G's and a 57) but I ain't bringing food or drinks if I do that.

Signed,
Sixxx

nm
Dj K.Smith 9:47 PM - 12 March, 2013
Quote:
Ksmizzle - we have enough hiphop & street cred between Audio1 and I lmao. But like discussed previously we gonna be chilling with Johnny Novakane & Dirtbag filthy at HB beer co. Audio1 and I supposed to drop DJ sets too...

Nm
Nh

Just might have to roll through and peep all the snow bunnies!!! LOL
Mike_P 9:58 PM - 12 March, 2013
Quote:
Dear Mike P,

I can bring a complete set up (2 M5G's and a 57) but I ain't bringing food or drinks if I do that.

Signed,
Sixxx

nm

That's cool. There should be plenty of food already. Thanks jefe
dj_craigmac 10:04 PM - 12 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Nm
Nh

Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 10:05 PM - 12 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nm
Nh

Watchwww.youtube.com

hahaha! craigmac i thought the exact same thing!
Mike_P 10:06 PM - 12 March, 2013
so speaking of food, can we get a menu going? i'll have fried chicken and asada for the grill. tehBEN said he's bringing his famous KBBQ. who else is pitching in???
StevenWayne 10:25 PM - 12 March, 2013
you said pitch
Mike_P 10:29 PM - 12 March, 2013
Quote:
you said pitch

i know you're not familiar with the term since you just hit the sync button.
Static2.0 10:36 PM - 12 March, 2013
No Mike he isn't familiar with the word "pitch" because he's the "catcher." Hahaha

nm
nh

NorCal homies we probably bringing drink, we'll figure something out.....

Ksmizzle - don't say you will probably come by, JUST DO IT.... Imma drop "sexy back" and tell all the snow bunnies that songs about you lol

Nm
stevie o 10:43 PM - 12 March, 2013
If it hasn't been discussed yet, someone should be in charge of broadcasting this Debouchery on Ustream or some shit like that so us poor people who can't afford a plane ticket could tune it.
Just saying
sixxx 12:18 AM - 13 March, 2013
Quote:
so speaking of food, can we get a menu going? i'll have fried chicken and asada for the grill. tehBEN said he's bringing his famous KBBQ. who else is pitching in???

I know I said I wasn't going to bring food or drinks. However, I can still bring some diesmillo for the grill. nm
sixxx 12:18 AM - 13 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
you said pitch

i know you're not familiar with the term since you just hit the sync button.

hahaha
sixxx 12:19 AM - 13 March, 2013
Quote:
If it hasn't been discussed yet, someone should be in charge of broadcasting this Debouchery on Ustream or some shit like that so us poor people who can't afford a plane ticket could tune it.
Just saying

Man. You probably have more money than most of us in this thread. You should've got a plane ticket already. nm
Static2.0 12:43 AM - 13 March, 2013
Lol @ Sixxx

Nm
SiRocket 11:25 PM - 13 March, 2013
jammy jam!!!
Mike_P 1:07 AM - 14 March, 2013
Oh BTW it's Ricky's birthday so you KNOW he's goin in the pool. Lol
Static2.0 2:34 AM - 14 March, 2013
Fuck Yea Ricky's going swimming

NH

NM
SiRocket 8:47 AM - 14 March, 2013
fuck! lol
DJ Michael Basic 9:11 PM - 14 March, 2013
On Saturday night, Mallon, Deez and I will be at The Parlor in Hollywood. Mallon is gonna open, and anyone who wants to drop a set is welcomed to. No dress code as long as you don't look like a homeless person. It's a bar not a club so it'll be laid back.

7250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA
stevie o 10:28 PM - 14 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Just saying

Man. You probably have more money than most of us in this thread. You should've got a plane ticket already. nm

Bank accounts aside I would love to go. But it's tough to convince my 7 month pregnant wife that I have to fly across the country to play music with a bunch of dudes I never met in person and she has to take care of our 2 year old daughter all weekend. Might not go over too well. 5 years ago I would've hopped on the first non stop flight and rented a suite at the nearest booshie hotel. Would be fun.
sixxx 10:49 PM - 14 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just saying

Bank accounts aside I would love to go. But it's tough to convince my 7 month pregnant wife that I have to fly across the country to play music with a bunch of dudes I never met in person and she has to take care of our 2 year old daughter all weekend. Might not go over too well. 5 years ago I would've hopped on the first non stop flight and rented a suite at the nearest booshie hotel. Would be fun.

No doubt. It would've been cool to have you at the Jammy Jam though. nm
Static2.0 1:45 AM - 15 March, 2013
Fuck Yea Time To Rage

Nm
Dj K.Smith 4:49 AM - 15 March, 2013
Quote:
On Saturday night, Mallon, Deez and I will be at The Parlor in Hollywood. Mallon is gonna open, and anyone who wants to drop a set is welcomed to. No dress code as long as you don't look like a homeless person. It's a bar not a club so it'll be laid back.

7250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA

That's where the rich people party!!!
DJBlisk 6:24 PM - 15 March, 2013
I am bringing bud light. I'm on a diet.
sixxx 6:29 PM - 15 March, 2013
Quote:
I am bringing bud light. I'm on a diet.

thank you

nm
Mike_P 1:51 AM - 16 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
I am bringing bud. I'm on a munchie diet.

thank you

nm

Hell yeah!
eder 8:55 AM - 17 March, 2013
I'll bring the condoms!

(nm)
StevenWayne 10:20 AM - 17 March, 2013
Quote:
I'll bring the condoms!

(nm)

hahaha
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:38 PM - 17 March, 2013
Where's the usteam feed?

Quote:
Just saying

+1
DeezNotes 2:57 AM - 18 March, 2013
No Ustream. Good times. Nice seeing everyone and big thanks to Mike P and his lady for hosting.
dj_craigmac 4:57 AM - 18 March, 2013
That was HELLA fun !!! The usual suspects were in attendance minus a few. Props to Sixxx, Deez, Mike P and Eder for trying to help me learn how to do FLARES lol nm.

Big Time props to Mike P and his better half for their hospitality. KSmizzle was his normal self, he has a way of making everybody feel welcomed. Props to everybody that was there that i didn't name (too many).
tehBEN 5:07 AM - 18 March, 2013
I found it funny that the swarm of bees showed up when house music was blasting, then disappeared when we switched back to hip hop. (nm)
dj_craigmac 5:22 AM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
I found it funny that the swarm of bees showed up when house music was blasting, then disappeared when we switched back to hip hop. (nm)

They BEEZ in the trap... lol
dj_KaSE 5:24 AM - 18 March, 2013
Good times!
Mike_P 8:20 AM - 18 March, 2013
Thanks everyone! It was a blast. Nh/nm
eder 9:23 AM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
That was HELLA fun !!! The usual suspects were in attendance minus a few. Props to Sixxx, Deez, Mike P and Eder for trying to help me learn how to do FLARES lol nm.

Good luck with that man. It took me a long time to understand the concept of the motion going into it

(nm)
dj_craigmac 2:18 PM - 18 March, 2013
Shout out to the NOCAL crew ! Audio1 (the man the myth the legend) Static and the rest of there crew.
sixxx 2:52 PM - 18 March, 2013
We had a great time as always. Thanks to Mike P (or should I say Mic P? hahaha) and his gf for allowing us to have a physical place to have fun at each others' expense. :)

It's just good to see the level of commitment from all of you who traveled long/longer/longest distances to join us.

Great to see our Bay Area friends (Static, Audio 1 and designated driver) (It had been a while since I've seen you brothers (Sacramento Jammy Jam).

The jammy jams are always great with Deez and our pale friend Mallon.

A special shout out to our friends from the UK (Rhieanne and friend). Hope I spelled your name right.

More shout outs to KaGen, Eder, Michael Basic and Whitney, Bandoma, Johnny, Steven Wayne, Craigmac, Holly and friend, Blisk and K.Smith.

and Ricky J and Steve Dub - you were missed.

Looking forward to another Jammy Jam.
dj_KaSE 4:01 PM - 18 March, 2013
Hey sixxx fuck you! Don't act like I wasn't there, chunti cabron.
Dj K.Smith 4:58 PM - 18 March, 2013
Definitely a good Jammy Jam... "Shout out" to all who attended, got on the decks, and just made it a cool St. Patrick's Day hangout... Good seeing all of the cats I normally see and as always meeting the new faces that dare to show up...

This should let you all know that if you've never been to a Jammy Jam, the newer guys can tell you it's all love and no one is made to feel like an oddball, except Mallon and his "little t-shirts", and Steven Wayne waiting for a new 80's song to come out... LOL...

Glad I was there and to those who still have to travel home from Cali, safe travels homies...
PumpkinHead 5:22 PM - 18 March, 2013
@sixx You spelled my name correct, did you look it up, cos it's name almost everyone gets incorrect. I'm impressed.

It was a great Jammy Jam. Thanks Mike P and his significant other for being such gracious hosts. I loved being there...amongst all you MEN ;) and I was very happy to show my brother the amazing DJ culture that I've become a part for only a few years.

I look forward to the next Jam and being able to witness first hand the amazing skills that my Serato fam have!
Static2.0 7:20 PM - 18 March, 2013
Maaaaaaan so much fun yesterday! Glad to see everyone!

Mike P - Thanks to you and your significant other for the hospitality, she was cooking up a storm. Lots of food, thanks for EVERYTHING!

Sixxx - Always a good time seeing you and your wifey, glad you don't live in Arizona you ASSHOLE! Lmao

Craigmac & Kase - Always a pleasure seeing you and talking fellas.

Deez Notes & Mallon - Hope you put those video files to use Dave, Mallon always good seeing you my Canadian brotha! Thanks for the 40oz

KSmizzle - Maaaaan you make everyone feel welcomed lol. Good times bro, glad to chop it up with you about life etc

Blisk - Soon ur gonna be wearing a small shirt instead of smedium lol. <3 U homie!

Everyone else pleasure seeing and meeting folks, the Bay Area cats will definitely be back down. Glad I could bring the man himself Audio1 with me

Nm
Nh
pdidy 7:29 PM - 18 March, 2013
Im seriously considering coming to the next one, Yall need some Brooklyn flavor for real. You no........ some yelling on the mic an shit like dat....lol
stevie o 7:59 PM - 18 March, 2013
I vote for a Vegas jam. That would be ridiculous. It's probably not a big deal for you west coasters but for me its heaven. I'm sure some of you guys can even get a club Venue, and make a night of it. Something like best of seratos vip's one night only. Everyone do a half hour set and keep it moving.
Just brainstormin.
dj_craigmac 8:00 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
Im seriously considering coming to the next one, Yall need some Brooklyn flavor for real. You no........ some yelling on the mic an shit like dat....lol

the more the merrier nm.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:05 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
I vote for a Vegas jam. That would be ridiculous. It's probably not a big deal for you west coasters but for me its heaven. I'm sure some of you guys can even get a club Venue, and make a night of it. Something like best of seratos vip's one night only. Everyone do a half hour set and keep it moving.
Just brainstormin.

I second this
StevenWayne 9:48 PM - 18 March, 2013
i think we thought about vegas before, but it didnt work out
sixxx 10:06 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
Hey sixxx fuck you! Don't act like I wasn't there, chunti cabron.

hahaha

nm
sixxx 10:07 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
@sixx You spelled my name correct, did you look it up, cos it's name almost everyone gets incorrect. I'm impressed.

I guessed. I see you misspelled my name though. hahaha

nm
sixxx 10:22 PM - 18 March, 2013
I've never seen so many 2 LITER SODAS in my life. hahaha

nm
Mike_P 10:39 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:

nm

99¢ store puto. nm
sixxx 10:55 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

99¢ store puto. nm

hahaha. Nah. This was AFTER everyone started rolling in. My girl told me people were bringing more soda. I was like - where the hell is the bud light that someone promised? Fuck this. I'm going to the store. hahahahaha

nm
Mike_P 11:09 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

99¢ store puto. nm

hahaha. Nah. This was AFTER everyone started rolling in. My girl told me people were bringing more soda. I was like - where the hell is the bud light that someone promised? Fuck this. I'm going to the store. hahahahaha

nm

sheeeit. you shoulda looked in the fridge. there was a ton of beer. there still is.
StevenWayne 11:21 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

99¢ store puto. nm

nm

sheeeit. you shoulda looked in the fridge. there was a ton of beer. there still is.

i drank all the heinekins. i was saving the budlights for sixxx. budlight is like the Behringer of beers.
sixxx 11:23 PM - 18 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

99¢ store puto. nm

nm

i drank all the heinekins. i was saving the budlights for sixxx. budlight is like the Behringer of beers.

I didn't see shit. Oh well, it's all good. :)

nm
Mike_P 12:24 AM - 19 March, 2013
Lol @ Berhinger of beers!
eder 12:49 AM - 19 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

99¢ store puto. nm

nm

Says the guy drinking the Numark of brews.
StevenWayne 12:56 AM - 19 March, 2013
lol
Mike_P 1:15 AM - 19 March, 2013
Hahaha!
sixxx 5:15 AM - 19 March, 2013
lol
Dj K.Smith 3:54 PM - 19 March, 2013
Quote:
Just brainstormin.

Back in our "No Logout" days, we did have 30 minute guest Dj set night at OJ's spot on his last night at a residency in Beverly Hills I believe... Peep the pics I took...

plus.google.com
Dj K.Smith 3:56 PM - 19 March, 2013
That was in 2007 ^^^^
Dj K.Smith 4:24 PM - 19 March, 2013
www.vjaswift.com
www.vjaswift.com
www.vjaswift.com

Some flash back vids... 'Memba these??!?!?!?! LOL
DJ Michael Basic 1:15 AM - 20 March, 2013
About to take Mallon back to the airport. Last stop on our tour de food will be In 'n' Out. Deez was still here when we did Umami Burger (w/ DJ Splyce,) Father's Office (w/ Steve Dub,) Bossa Nova (as referenced in the LA version of I'm In Miami Bitch,) Gyu-Kaku (w/ Splyce and Eder,) Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Today Mallon and I did Bay Cities so Mallon could try the famous Godmother.

We also played Ice Hockey today. Silly Canadian had to come all the way to Los Angeles to play hockey.

We didn't make it to Titos Tacos this time, but both Mallon and Deez have already had that.

I gained about 10 pounds while these guys were in town.
stevie o 1:55 AM - 20 March, 2013
Sounds like an ambiguously good time.
Joke
Mike_P 2:00 AM - 20 March, 2013
what's Bay Cities? inquiring fatties wanna know. nm
the_black_one 2:03 AM - 20 March, 2013
Fat asses !!!! Mix in a salad !!!
sixxx 3:48 AM - 20 March, 2013
Quote:
Sounds like an ambiguously good time.
Joke

lol
DJ Michael Basic 7:52 AM - 20 March, 2013
Bay Cities is an italian deli in santa monica. They have the best italian sandwiches I've ever had.
DeezNotes 9:33 AM - 20 March, 2013
I actually lost a few pounds!? I think I caught a cold or something on the way home. I miss LA weather already.
latindj 4:24 PM - 20 March, 2013
Quote:
I actually lost a few pounds!? I think I caught a cold or something on the way home. I miss LA weather already.

move here. :)

NH, NM
 6 4:56 PM - 20 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

NH, NM

He DID say LA weather dumb dumb. lol

nm
Mike_P 5:47 PM - 20 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

NH, NM

This. Nm
djmallon 12:32 AM - 21 March, 2013
Quote:
About to take Mallon back to the airport. Last stop on our tour de food will be In 'n' Out. Deez was still here when we did Umami Burger (w/ DJ Splyce,) Father's Office (w/ Steve Dub,) Bossa Nova (as referenced in the LA version of I'm In Miami Bitch,) Gyu-Kaku (w/ Splyce and Eder,) Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Today Mallon and I did Bay Cities so Mallon could try the famous Godmother.

We also played Ice Hockey today. Silly Canadian had to come all the way to Los Angeles to play hockey.

We didn't make it to Titos Tacos this time, but both Mallon and Deez have already had that.

Great times! Basic's the dude for putting deez and myself up for the weekend. The food all weekend was straight up amazing. Home and cold.
DeezNotes 3:25 AM - 21 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Great times! Basic's the dude for putting deez and myself up for the weekend. The food all weekend was straight up amazing. Home and cold.

+1 Basic is the Mayor.
Audio1 4:16 PM - 21 March, 2013
That was fun. We managed to get deep house and DRUM&BASS played at a JAMMY Jam. Mission complete. ;)
dj_craigmac 4:20 PM - 21 March, 2013
Quote:
That was fun. We managed to get deep house and DRUM&BASS played at a JAMMY Jam. Mission complete. ;)

I was determined to drop some HOUSE at this jammy jam. The previous Mike p jammy jam I played original samples mixed with the new created songs
Static2.0 5:52 PM - 21 March, 2013
Good times indeed

Missing SoCal

Nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:02 PM - 18 February, 2014
Gettin to be that time again isnt it
Mike_P 4:33 PM - 22 February, 2014
I think we're overdue
SiRocket 9:12 AM - 23 February, 2014
Quote:
I think we're overdue

How's the pool looking brother?
Mike_P 1:01 PM - 23 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
I think we're overdue

Beautiful. Everyone can get in but you. You are not allowed. Lol
 6 5:23 PM - 23 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think we're overdue

lol
DJ Michael Basic 6:17 PM - 23 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think we're overdue

Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 10:22 PM - 23 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think we're overdue

Watchwww.youtube.com

Lol. Mikey brings the biblical plagues instead of a dish or alcohol.
DJ Michael Basic 10:29 PM - 23 February, 2014
and green tea gingerale
the_black_one 7:31 PM - 24 February, 2014
Will there carne asada???

Nm nh
the_black_one 7:31 PM - 24 February, 2014
*be

Nm nh
R-Tistic 7:45 PM - 22 May, 2015
Not sure how long it's been since y'all did one.

I'm in L.A. city, not far from the Forum, and I'm having a BBQ at my spot tomorrow. I'll probably set up my 1200's and 62 for some of my boys to get down for a while. If anyone is in town and wants to swing by, hit me on Twitter/IG @DJ_RTistic. My crowd is mainly 27-32 New and throwback Rap/R&B fans, so you can hop on if you're down!
 6 7:52 PM - 22 May, 2015
Quote:

I'm in L.A. city, not far from the Forum, and I'm having a BBQ at my spot tomorrow. I'll probably set up my 1200's and 62 for some of my boys to get down for a while. If anyone is in town and wants to swing by, hit me on Twitter/IG @DJ_RTistic. My crowd is mainly 27-32 New and throwback Rap/R&B fans, so you can hop on if you're down!

You should start a Jammy Jam thread so people can see it though it's a very short notice or I would make it.

nm
Mike_P 1:53 PM - 23 May, 2015
Well goddamn. I'm out of town this weekend. Lol
R-Tistic 3:59 PM - 26 May, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

You should start a Jammy Jam thread so people can see it though it's a very short notice or I would make it.

nm

Ah, I should have.

It went great, four of my DJ's basically rotated all day...felt like they were anxious to get on since it was more women than guys, and they wanted to show out as usual.

I might be down to have something again in August though, I'll keep everyone posted!
Mike_P 4:09 PM - 26 May, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Ah, I should have.

It went great, four of my DJ's basically rotated all day...felt like they were anxious to get on since it was more women than guys, and they wanted to show out as usual.

I might be down to have something again in August though, I'll keep everyone posted!

Please do. I've been trying to get these fuckers to plan something for months now. Lol
 6 4:48 PM - 26 May, 2015
Yes. Please do for the reason Mike_P already mentioned. lol

nm
dj_KaSE 4:38 PM - 22 August, 2015
Blame Obama.
Dj K.Smith 5:45 PM - 15 January, 2016
Bump...
R-Tistic 8:16 PM - 15 January, 2016
Man I GOTTA make the next one
dj_craigmac 7:30 PM - 16 January, 2016
PRESENT!!!
Dj K.Smith 6:48 PM - 6 February, 2016
We gotta make one fellas... It's been a looooooooong time.... Dj Mike_P is getting so old...
StevenWayne 7:02 PM - 6 February, 2016
Quote:
We gotta make one fellas... It's been a looooooooong time.... Dj Mike_P is getting so old...

I was telling the fellas, this year will be 10 years since jammy jam 1 out at Swifts
Mike_P 7:54 PM - 6 February, 2016
Hahaha! I'm down, but since I'm now an apartment dweller, I can't take the reigns in organizing. And it seems no one else is willing to take the ball and run. Nm
PumpkinHead 7:41 PM - 7 February, 2016
I'll come down for this...if it happens.
Dj K.Smith 1:55 AM - 21 March, 2016
I'll holla at Kagen...
SiRocket 2:19 AM - 31 March, 2016
kagens would be dope!!! if i don't reply fast, hit me on the FB! wod up!
SiRocket 2:19 AM - 31 March, 2016
word*.