Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

MARCO POLO(Bow wow ft Soulja boy)

DJ LTIZZZLE 9:11 AM - 28 July, 2008
i'M Guessing this will be the next thang to blow :-(

www.worldstarhiphop.com
eder 10:47 AM - 28 July, 2008
i hope not...I accidentally d/l'ed it off of a pool and promptly deleted that shit from my hard drive (no misquote)
mrs_kid90nz 11:08 AM - 28 July, 2008
MARCO!
Caramac 11:19 AM - 28 July, 2008
POLO

*waves arms*
mrs_kid90nz 11:39 AM - 28 July, 2008
MARCO!
Logisticalstyles 12:02 PM - 28 July, 2008
probably not. I don't think Bow Wow has gotten the memo that he has fallen off. His old fan base are oldernowand they are not checking for him anymore.
Logisticalstyles 12:02 PM - 28 July, 2008
edit* older now and...
bourbonstmc 3:36 PM - 28 July, 2008
Quote:
I don't think Bow Wow has gotten the memo that he has fallen off.

Yep. Bow Wow has become the proverbial one hand clapping- or the tree that falls in the forest when no one is around.

My prediction for what will soon be the most hated song on the forum: "Dat Baby Don't Look Like Me" - Shawty Putt w/ Lil Jon.
DJ_STEVE 12:20 AM - 30 July, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think Bow Wow has gotten the memo that he has fallen off.

Yep. Bow Wow has become the proverbial one hand clapping- or the tree that falls in the forest when no one is around.

My prediction for what will soon be the most hated song on the forum: "Dat Baby Don't Look Like Me" - Shawty Putt w/ Lil Jon.

I disagree. Dat baby song is funny. I think they were just trying to be funny with it. Not like that dumb ass Marco Polo song. Plus the video for Dat Baby is funny as hell!!!!!!!!
bourbonstmc 12:38 AM - 30 July, 2008
Way better song than either of these: "Lookin' Boy" - Hot Styles w. Yung Joc.

Funnier + better flow = much better song

If you're gonna listen to dumbed-down beats, you might as well throw in some guys that can actually spit some rhymes.
DJ Sniffles 1:04 AM - 30 July, 2008
wooooow....marco polo. Holy shit they outdid crank dat

Oh and Dat Baby is my jam. Fun song
cappinkirk 3:32 PM - 30 July, 2008
dat baby don't look like me

i left that one on my12inch.com (no review)

but it is funny
DJ Young Herrera 5:05 PM - 30 July, 2008
Quote:

you guys should have seen the scathing feedback I left for this track on djcity.com
a DJ 5:47 PM - 30 July, 2008
Quote:
Way better song than either of these: "Lookin' Boy" - Hot Styles w. Yung Joc.

Funnier + better flow = much better song

If you're gonna listen to dumbed-down beats, you might as well throw in some guys that can actually spit some rhymes.

you kidding me? that shit is stupid as fuck. and this song is hella old. I know it came out on the pools a few months ago, but I remember seeing this on youtube a longggg time ago, and people taklin bout them coonin
bourbonstmc 5:56 PM - 30 July, 2008
"Lookin' Boy" is getting a fresh push with the new version with Yung Joc.

And, no, I'm not kidding. I like the flow on the track, and think it's funny.
cappinkirk 6:26 PM - 30 July, 2008
in DC lookin boy is huge sice about 3 weeks ago
DJ LTIZZZLE 7:02 AM - 1 August, 2008
R.kelly jumped on the track too. What is it with R.kelly jumping on Everyone's track? He str8 fucked up Raheem Devauhgn's-Customer track...
DJ TOGTFO 7:19 AM - 1 August, 2008
o_O
smoothe 4:49 AM - 2 August, 2008
Oh my god. This song is straight garbage!
DJ ThumpL 11:36 PM - 2 August, 2008
So is everything else out right now..
DJ ThumpL 11:38 PM - 2 August, 2008
Quote:
So is everything else out right now..

Yo know what I change my mind Bow Wow is the second best rapper out behind yall know who.....
Dj Shape 6:19 AM - 3 August, 2008
dat baby is hilarious... Lookin boy remix with r.kelly already been in chicago for probably a month or two.

oracle and rhetorical = soulja boys best rhyme yet
BIG DJ PHAZE 8:37 AM - 21 August, 2008
Quote:
i'M Guessing this will be the next thang to blow :-(

www.worldstarhiphop.com

BLOW is right, if a donkey's d**k is involved (no homo). Bow Wow had a fan with "Outta My System", but now his credibility just suffered a major BLOW. This is pure garbage!