Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Whitelabel.net Release Feedback area on ScratchLive.net and Serato.com

Serato
dave 1:36 AM - 16 July, 2008
You can now get to this Whitelabel.net Release Feedback area from all our forums.

Its here beta.whitelabel.net
here serato.com
and here scratchlive.net

Tell us what you think of the new releases!
Mic Terror 3:51 PM - 17 July, 2008
I'm new to the site so I'm not sure if this was already mentioned but It looks like Whitelabel needs to breakdown it's Reggae section into Reggae Dancehall Soca and Calypso. I don't remember the name of the song But I was telling a dancehall selector about the site and he pointed out that one of the reggae songs was actually soca. This is big for us Dee Jays that spin carribean music because Dancehall is not soca. and Dancehall is not reggae. Also Trinitee 5:7 is Gospel They are listed under R&B You may want to add a Gospel genre as well if you're going to give out gospel music. I think it's a good idea to have gospel music on the site though, I don't listen to it much but it can help me get a gig with a church
Serato
dave 10:21 PM - 17 July, 2008
Cool, thanks Mic Terror.
selectajay 3:43 PM - 18 July, 2008
first of all, i would like to mention that i am very thankful for the reggae releases from Vp & Greensleeve records they do a great job however, i notice that we are not gettng all of the tunes from their compilations.i think that it is equally important to promote upcoming artist who are on these compilations but are not as big as others.i feel small name artist deserve promotion as well so..why are we receiving only 1/2 of the songs listed on these reggae compilations to promote?? hmm.. im just curious:)..thanx
Kool DJ Sheak One 5:18 PM - 25 July, 2008
Yeah, bigups to everybody for working hard to get these tracks out to us. It is greatly appreciated by this DJ. Hooking up the forums is a good idea too btw.

Seen Jay.
Whitelabel.net are good at pushin the left side of genres, small labels, and new artists, Deffo got to hook up the rest of the tracks for these compilations.
Let us, the tastemakers of the scene, decide what is gold.
How will we know what hits in the club if we can't try the songs out on the people?
Now I understand it might not be possible to put every track on there, but if you did, it would give us an un-biased choice of cuts on the record.
And how can you torture us by listing other tracks on the record or different mixes that we can't download? :P

sorry if this is the wrong thread..
Dj Grizzle 5:56 AM - 28 July, 2008
Im confused, these downloads are coming in as 32 kbps? Are these tracks for promoting or what?

I can search Beatport with higher bitrate sample than these with a beautiful interface.

Im I missing something?
Serato
dave 5:59 AM - 28 July, 2008
Quote:
Im I missing something?

Yes. Play them in Serato Scratch LIVE with an interface connected and they are 320k.
jabato 4:16 PM - 29 July, 2008
My point is: good idea, but too many work to do on that yet...anyway, congratulations again, the concept sounds fine but i think need tons of music to be really interesting.

dejotacop
from Spain
nik39 4:42 PM - 29 July, 2008
Quote:
I can search Beatport with higher bitrate sample than these with a beautiful interface.

How much do you pay per track on Beatport?

Now, ...

How much do you pay per track on Whitelabel.net?
Natural D 12:50 PM - 30 July, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Im I missing something?

Yes. Play them in Serato Scratch LIVE with an interface connected and they are 320k.

Sorry for my ignorance do you mean with Serato Scratch Live fully connected
nik39 2:35 PM - 30 July, 2008
Yes.
ray william 3:07 AM - 31 July, 2008
"Quote from Dave: Yes. Play them in Serato Scratch LIVE with an interface connected and they are 320k."

Hey Dave, Interested why the tracks come in at 32 on Itunes, but in Serato they are 320? Thanks to Whitelabel for the releases. Very helpful.
Serato
dave 4:35 AM - 31 July, 2008
Quote:
Hey Dave, Interested why the tracks come in at 32 on Itunes, but in Serato they are 320?

Whitelabel audio files have two audio streams, the regular mp3 one is available in iTunes and all other mp3 players, and the high quality one is a special secret one only Scratch LIVE knows about.

Quote:
Thanks to Whitelabel for the releases. Very helpful.

Cool, we're glad you like it.
keith synnott 8:59 PM - 5 August, 2008
Thanks very much for the free music guys. I have to say the quality of music and service has improved an awful lot since you started . Keep up the good work.
DPR250R 2:55 PM - 11 August, 2008
Any way the genre could be posted in the title of the thread?
DJ Ricky_Dee 3:55 AM - 17 August, 2008
Thanks for the music...i had serato for 1 year and i just found whitelable.net...i'll be checking on a regular for new tunes...
Hey all you record lables out there, get your music on whitelable.net..it's the best way to get your music to the dj's...plus real dj's use SERATO..
BLESS DJ RICKY_DEE
three9s 6:02 AM - 21 August, 2008
I seem to get mono files when downloading from Whitelabe, is this to do with the "secret" serato only knows files?
Serato
Brigid 6:08 AM - 21 August, 2008
Yeah, when you play those mono 32kb tracks in Scratch LIVE with the hardware connected, they magically turn into 320 kb stereo files.

Ta daaaaa!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:11 AM - 22 August, 2008
lovin this site yo!

btw, is there a section for suggestions regarding the layout of Serato's Whitelabel format?

- is there a way to navigate and preview/download by genre?

- also, is there a way to have an area to the side that contains links to other artists/songs that are similar or what other members have liked as well (kinda like what iTunes does)
Serato, Support
Matt G 12:16 AM - 22 August, 2008
Those are exactly the kinds of things we're hoping to add in the future :)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 1:08 AM - 22 August, 2008
sweet dealio!
ACRE'IZM 6:54 PM - 1 September, 2008
Yo thanks for the e-mails, the music is great. I'm seeing a lot of the artists I personally enjoy, and the crowds are feeling the delicious vinyl remixes. Much respect to those at whitelabel.net for all there hard work. Keep it going. If there is anything that I can do to show my gratitude please holla at ya boy!
Serato
Scott B 7:58 AM - 3 September, 2008
Thanks to all that give their track feedback, it helps us get you more music - bring it on.
(btw Dave, Matt, Chris, Brigid and Jeff are legend)
afrofrench 2:18 PM - 3 September, 2008
I signed up for Whitelabel about a year ago and really only did a quick browse through. But today I come back and find some great dancehall classics, riddims!!! and a niiiice reggae artist I didn't know about!

Thanks and props to you all @ Serato and to the Record Labels participating. Please keep putting up new and unknown artists and good old tracks - this really helps us put quality music out there.

One suggestion: I would, love, love, love to see some dancehall acapellas.
Serato
Brigid 10:34 PM - 3 September, 2008
Thanks for the feedback afrofrench, I'll be sure to pass it onto the labels. Rad that you found music that you like on there, we're hoping to keep adding new and diverse labels so that there's always music to suit everyone's taste.

Awesome.
Flash&Flare 1:20 AM - 16 September, 2008
Everytime i try to download it sends me to a page saying i need to update my serato. I have the latest version and i've tried it using firefox and safari. HELP
Serato
Brigid 3:04 AM - 16 September, 2008
What version are you using? 1.8.2?
Flash&Flare 6:08 AM - 16 September, 2008
Quote:
What version are you using? 1.8.2?

Yep. 1.8.2 I also tried it on a PC using internet explorer
Serato, Support
ChrisD 4:30 AM - 17 September, 2008
Flash&Flare,

I think I've found (and fixed) the source of your problem.

Try again and let me know if the problem persists.
Flash&Flare 5:40 AM - 17 September, 2008
YES!!! Thank You. I love serato anything and everything!
Serato
Brigid 5:44 AM - 17 September, 2008
Yay, thanks for that Chris. Let us know if you ever have any more problems F&F
Nocturnal916 9:44 AM - 25 September, 2008
I love the site!!! More Underground Hip-hop PLEASE!!
D.J. Citywide 2:18 PM - 30 September, 2008
Dear Moderator,
Very cool things are happening today with music in the world and with this site. I however do not see a need for such an abundance of promo hip hop. Meaning - not to stop the quantity of hip hop but to arrange more variety and quantity in available genre for the stimulation of other interests that people mite have. I would like to see more dnb and I have friends that would like to see more house and so on. I don't no Im just a consumer. Keep It Real.
Serato
Brigid 9:23 PM - 30 September, 2008
Hey dude,
For sure, I totally agree. We're always talking to different record labels and diversity is our main priority. Thanks for your feedback, will be sure to talk to our house and d'n'b labels and let them know the demand :)
Cheers
Kool DJ Sheak One 9:32 PM - 30 September, 2008
Citywide,
There is plenty house, dnb, and bloody hip hop on that site.
Whitelabel just needs a genre divider system thingy.

So I agree with you, however there is what you are looking for.
And if your friends want more house, tell them to show support of those tunes that are there by giving feedback on the site themselves, and not just suck on the teet that provides these free tracks.
Serato
Brigid 10:36 PM - 30 September, 2008
Speaking of releases and genres and stuff like that, these just went out:

The Glass - Mad At You [Plant Music] beta.whitelabel.net
Ultra Nate' - Twisted (Got Me Goin' Round) [Tommy Boy Entertainment] beta.whitelabel.net

Welcome aboard Tommy Boy Entertainment! And Plant Music, who already have a couple of releases, but they were never welcomed. But now they are!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 7:31 AM - 3 October, 2008
bump
kid90nz 4:11 AM - 7 October, 2008
Kia Ora Whitelabel.net. Congrats on the fancy new fanciness. :)

Oh....and a blog on there too. Wow, you're almost all growed up.
kid90nz 4:12 AM - 7 October, 2008
ps- Yay for me! Now I get to use all the goodies I've been getting from WL.net. Why? Because I've got SSL now! Yeeehah, beeeyatches!!!! (in a good way)
hersh20 1:51 AM - 8 October, 2008
whats wrong with the preview player?
also if there is a full promo or mixtap can you add the ability to download the whole thing instead of one track at a time?
Serato
dave 3:09 AM - 8 October, 2008
Quote:
whats wrong with the preview player?

I'm not sure, you haven't given us any information, can you please tell us more?
Does the window popup?
Do the tracks play?

Quote:
also if there is a full promo or mixtap can you add the ability to download the whole thing instead of one track at a time?

Yep, we're working on that, unfortunately it is hard.
sacrilicious 11:27 PM - 8 October, 2008
Love the new look. Keep up the good work!
DJ Sniffles 1:20 AM - 9 October, 2008
I'm not feeling the new lay out at ALL....the old lay out with the ability to preview without the pop up window was grand.
nik39 3:15 PM - 9 October, 2008
/me likes the new layout.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:25 AM - 11 October, 2008
Hmmm, finally out of Beta release?

www.skratchworx.com

Did I miss the fanfare, hoopla, and the parade?

I have to learn about stuff like this on the streets?

: )
DJ Sniffles 4:52 AM - 11 October, 2008
Quote:
/me likes the new layout.

Really? To me it just takes up a bunch of unneeded space with the album art and such. The old layout where everything was collapseable (drunk type) seemed much cleaner and easier to navigate. Plus, previewing was a sinch. Maybe I just need time to get used to it.

That and I was seeing a lot of indie electro artists before in the beta and not so much now. What gives?
paulie 8:46 PM - 11 October, 2008
dave, i think i may have been having the same issue with the preview player.. clicking onthe preview button did nothing in firefox or IE6 for me, works fine in google chrome tho. the download link always worked fine. could perhaps be a java/flash/somesuch issue?

PS, the popout preview player is nice.
paulie 8:49 PM - 11 October, 2008
hm, i'd also like to add: ability to search by genre/label/artist is needed! would make WL.N sooo much easier to navigate and find what you need, IMO.
vietnow 8:21 AM - 19 October, 2008
love the whitelabel idea guys, its killer. but just a quickie: the scratchbox has gotta be connected before the tracks will show up as 320k even in SSL?

i mean, the tracks are OK at 32k but sometimes is a little hard to hear when previewing tracks! i'd like it if i got to hear the whole track while i'm setting cues and so on when away from my interface with just my lappy.
DJ Wonder 1 3:07 PM - 19 October, 2008
I,m a new comer to whitelabel.net, but how do I download the tracks into serato scratch?
Serato
dave 9:10 PM - 19 October, 2008
Quote:
the scratchbox has gotta be connected before the tracks will show up as 320k even in SSL?

Yep, that's right. That was a requirement from some record labels, if we allowed 320k playback without the box connected everyone on the internet would be able to download and play their promo tracks for free. The labels only want DJs to promote their tracks.

Quote:
I,m a new comer to whitelabel.net, but how do I download the tracks into serato scratch?

Hi Wonder 1 - we have an article about that here: serato.com
CRAZYD 4:34 AM - 20 October, 2008
hey dave, brigid guys seriouly jus incase ya wonder how ya not seen reviews from me is ya knw the way had trouble wit da culture track conquerer now am hav'n troulbe gettin anything track now even temp took down fire wall to see on still nothing hit mi up wit wat you's are runnin on so i can update or so bless crazyD
Serato
Josh 9:51 PM - 20 October, 2008
Hi CRAZYD,

Just need to clarify what exactly are you having trouble with,

can't see the releases in your web browser? not able to download the files?

cheers

Josh
str8updrew 9:11 AM - 21 October, 2008
Love the site. Great work everybody.
Dj Dakota 8:50 PM - 25 October, 2008
Whitlelabel.net in a few words. Easy to use, Easy to listen, easy to search, easy to download, shows BPM, Great stuff. I am excited to be using it and I promote it with two thums up. NICE WORK KIDS!!
DJ Sniffles 1:26 AM - 30 October, 2008
BRING BACK THE BETA LAYOUT!!!
Serato
dave 12:41 AM - 6 November, 2008
Hey Sniffles - we hear you! I've seen you post that in a few threads. I'm still not really sure why you like the old layout.

Could you please let me know... (everyone else feel free to answer these too)

Have you used the "preview all tracks" buttons?

Are you faster or slower at previewing and downloading tracks with the new layout?
DJ Sniffles 9:32 PM - 13 November, 2008
No I have no technical issues with the new lay out. I just liked how less cluttered it was the way before. Preview and download buttons next to the track. No need for pop ups and such. Just preview, take a quick listen, download and move on. The way it is now, you got the album art which is cool I guess, and then all the tracks available for that artist. Before you had the nifty dropdown menu to keep the workspace limited.

I dunno, I'm just one person who liked the old lay out better
Serato
dave 11:32 PM - 13 November, 2008
We appreciate your opinion :D

I find it faster with the new site because it's only two clicks to decide if i want to download something:
1) click preview on the downloads page
2) click download from within the player (or reject if I don't like the track).

Previously it was three or four clicks:
1) click the dropdown to see the tracks on the downloads page
2) click preview
3) click download
4) optionally click pause to stop the preview.

I find the new way even faster the more I check out.
Jez 9:27 PM - 14 November, 2008
I personally think the new layout is much better. The old one was quite irritating really. The new way is much quicker as you can stack up the tracks to preview and then it just plays one after the other automatically. Also being able to "reject" stuff is strangely satisfying!
DJ d.range 7:12 AM - 22 November, 2008
wow...haven't been on white label in a minute. The improvements are great!! This site is laid out better than most record pools.

and am i seeing full albums??
DJ d.range 7:33 AM - 22 November, 2008
Quote:
I personally think the new layout is much better. The old one was quite irritating really. The new way is much quicker as you can stack up the tracks to preview and then it just plays one after the other automatically. Also being able to "reject" stuff is strangely satisfying!

i love how you can "stack" the tracks, and even leave the site...this is the ONLY way to preview music!!

**i would like to see a download all feature
flipp 6:09 PM - 15 December, 2008
Great site !!!
a good idea to push new Artists
and i get so new music ..

Big up to everyone good work :-)

one love Flipp
andosguy 1:20 PM - 19 December, 2008
Just an idea, but i think it would definatly help in the review area....

I think there should be an area where we can rate each song (like a five star kinda thing) and it would show on the main page. Not only would this bring out some unknown artists with great songs, but i think it would leave people writting reviews, that would have some of the reviews on the artists page. It would be kinda like what iTunes Store has but with ratings for each song since artists usually only release a couple songs here at a time, if not only one. Hope this helps, feel free to email me.
Doomz 8:47 AM - 23 December, 2008
No more wack artists. I'd like it if you carried more stuff that I can actually use.
Serato
dave 8:44 PM - 28 December, 2008
Sure thing Doomz, but what artists are wack?

What music do you like?

There is quite a range of stuff on Whitelabel.

Giving some feedback would help us understand what you like.
ZESH! 2:51 AM - 30 December, 2008
Thanks WL and Serato for this service (Genius...the 32kb vs the 320 w/ ssl LoL)

Anyway...I was wondering, in case there were more out there like me, is there a way you guys can have this run friendly on Explorer6? I avoid using IE7 with WinXP (especially now that I'm running SSL 1.8.2, NOT getting VISTA)

It just runs a lil buggy...don't want to get into winded explanation, unless you want me too .. heheheh

Peace from CT
Serato
Brigid 2:53 AM - 30 December, 2008
I absolutely LOVE winded explanations. Please, continue. Would be good to figure out what's wrong and fix it :)
ZESH! 3:35 PM - 30 December, 2008
In the upper right hand corner [SEARCH]...I can Only see [SEA <---that's it
Before I finish typing the site seems to start searching for me

I can't preview the songs
I've tried on two different computers
(Desktop & Laptop) both w/ XP .. same issues
I click to preview, might get a second screen for a split second.
But then it disappears and I hear nothin =o(

I can DL just fine. Everything works great
But It would be nice to preview
I don't want to judge an artist by it's Cover Design
(man, that was corny)

Run AVG, SpyBot, AdAware, Zone Alarm
I'm like that little old lady in POLTERGEIST
Protect my comps and
Constantly chasing nasties away

**this computer is cleeean**
Serato, Support
Matt G 3:43 PM - 30 December, 2008
ZESH, running IE6 leaves you more vulnerable on the internet than IE7 does. If you're concerned about viruses and the like, then you're better off with the greater security provided by IE7.

IE6 is on its last days and will be unsupported by Microsoft in not too long. We're focusing our browser support on IE7 and above. I also recommend giving Firefox a try - another browser that has much greater security than IE6.
ZESH! 8:03 PM - 30 December, 2008
Thanks for the advice Matt...Maybe I'll fold and try FF
I never really needed another browser til now, so what the heck
Tried IE7 when it released, I among others ran into too many probs

Well, I didn't want to turn this into a Windows forum...(oops, sorry)

Thanks again for this service =o)
and THANKS to all of you for the quick response!
PROPS to all of you.
aito 10:31 AM - 7 January, 2009
Quote:
One suggestion: I would, love, love, love to see some dancehall acapellas.

Yeah, same one for me, that can be very useful!
beatdown 12:15 AM - 9 January, 2009
Some suggestions for the site/format:

Keep: The seperate media player, with buttons to dismiss or download, maybe add a save for later option (like the crate on beatport)

Add:
make the library of available songs searchable by genre and BPM range,
provide the number of downloads for a track or a "star" rating system from the DJs (this will be important if/when whitelabel.net gets to the point where there are dozens of releases per week or day),
add a section for mixes featuring whitelabel tracks (or at least links to external sites),
add dj charts (labels will love it) provided by high profile DJs and/or whitelable users

Adapt: optimize tags etc. for search engines so that whitelabel appears on the first page for searches like "serato mp3," "scratch live download," or similar (more users = more play for whitelabel tracks = more interest from labels = more releases!)
Create more subgenre tags and reduce or eliminate generic tags ("rap" "hip-hop" and "urban" are nearly synonyms; better to add tags for "southern" or "dubstep," "reggaeton," "house," etc.)

Music (I realize this is more label dependent):
More tracks! More instrumentals & acapellas! (Consider releasing these as normal mp3s or wav files; they won't have any sales displaced by distributing acapellas and instrumentals, and the labels would get enhanced promotional exposure, including into different genre markets, by providing these resources to the many djs/remixers/producers using serato).

All in all, keep up the good work! SO much better than dealing with record pools or sorting through piles of terrible promo records.
djblend 1:33 PM - 24 January, 2009
so far so good, i hope more label get on board.
DJ Mada 8:24 PM - 24 January, 2009
I'm noticing music releases on WhiteLabel.net are up to 5 months behind my other record pools. Is this going to be changed so that we get music the same time or before radio stations get it?
Serato
Jeff D 8:44 PM - 26 January, 2009
Yes...the timing of releases will improve as labels become more and more comfortable with putting their records up... You will also find that new labels on board will put up their current records regardless of how old it is...
albert lopez 1:08 AM - 28 January, 2009
guys some of the tracks i downloaded from whitelabel are showing with a lock next to it when i open serato i can't seem to unlock it. It keeps asking for my email address and passcode.
albert lopez 1:21 AM - 28 January, 2009
Quote:
guys some of the tracks i downloaded from whitelabel are showing with a lock next to it when i open serato i can't seem to unlock it. It keeps asking for my email address and passcode.
Kool DJ Sheak One 2:05 AM - 28 January, 2009
crazy right?^^
you have to put in yer email and pass for the forum albert, then it should work from then on.
I guess its an extra security feature?
Uncle Joe 10:26 PM - 28 January, 2009
Hey - This is a great Idea - big up to serato for this - ( give jose a hello from uncle joe )

Just one thing the quality of the files are not the best! is it me or is it like that ??

jc
Serato
Brigid 10:51 PM - 28 January, 2009
Uncle Joe,
WL.MP3s play 32kbps mono in normal MP3 players (iTunes, etc) but when you play them in Scratch Live with the hardware connected, they magically turn into 320kbps stereo files
albert lopez 12:01 AM - 29 January, 2009
does anybody know why i can't play some of the new tracks just released some of the tracks are locked and i can't unlock them.
Serato
dave 12:25 AM - 29 January, 2009
Hi albert,

Some of the tracks are locked at the request of the labels.

Have you tried entering your email and password into Scratch Live?

Can you please upload one of the tracks your are talking about here: www.serato.com or here www.scratchlive.net
C-Nyl 9:15 AM - 31 January, 2009
I am happy that whitelabel exist for us DJ's. I am from the old school of DJing where we had to carry crates of records and tons of equipment to a party or show. Now with the MP3 or say electronic age of music, its all in the palm of your hand (in a since). Downlods are getting expensive and so is buying cd's when you are trying to keep up with latest. With whitelabel its free to download and it offers great music. Like the one other Dj said though, it needs to have more of a variety. I spin everything from A-Z. I dont care, if people want to hear it, I will play it. And it would be nice to get it from one source. High Big Ups to whitelabel...
albert lopez 10:29 PM - 1 February, 2009
Exactly DJ C-Nyl... I'm also an old school dj back from the days since 84 since the florentine gardens,brandys,mr jays,dong quixote days..we use to carry crates and crates of records it was unbelievable and now i feel i don't carry anything heavy a laptop and where ready to roll. Thanks so much for whitelabel for providing these tracks you guys offer great music keep it up i hope for a long time i'm amazed how far we've come from i'm just enjoying spinning labels more and more as time goes bye thanks guys..
SiRocket 5:31 PM - 3 February, 2009
big ups for the whitelabel!!
Vicc_Torree 9:39 PM - 4 February, 2009
Just wondering if the tracks will be fully released (320) for Itch as well? Or is there a way to use them now in Itch at the full bitrate? Downloaded a ton of them before I realized that all I was getting was the reduced rate :(
Serato
dave 11:23 PM - 4 February, 2009
We're working on it :) It's a legal issue, our record label contracts specify Scratch Live.
Vicc_Torree 11:54 PM - 4 February, 2009
Coolio. Glad to hear it. Thanks for the efforts and props for what you're doing... As for what C-Nyl and others are saying, I gotta agree. More variety would def be a great thing. There's just tons and tons of new artists out there in every genre looking for a venue, here's the chance to get their music out, provide us with some new smoking tracks and earn yourselves an even better name as the company that brought us all together :)
DJ d.range 12:19 AM - 8 February, 2009
Quote:
It's a legal issue, our record label contracts specify Scratch Live.

Keep it that way
Serato
dave 8:25 PM - 8 February, 2009
Why?
SiRocket 3:35 AM - 9 February, 2009
itch is for the wavies!!! you should know that dave ;)

GOSH!
DJ d.range 9:58 PM - 10 February, 2009
Quote:
itch is for the wavies!!! you should know that dave ;)

GOSH!

that would be the nail hitting the head
DJ KillaGraham 9:24 PM - 15 February, 2009
Thanks you guys, the site definitely saved my a** for an electro gig i had last night.

Best. Site. Ever.
neilson 7:52 AM - 24 February, 2009
This definitely is one of the most awesome things a dj can possibly have. Thanx Whitelabel
pb 10:00 PM - 14 March, 2009
Really good job with the site.

Is it possible to apply mp3 gain to the SSL 320k mp3? I've tried running mp3gain on .wl files and it only applies the db gain to the 32k file. All my mp3's are gained to 89db, and the .wl files are really hot in my Serato. Is there a fix, or a way that I can adjust the gain of the SSL 320k files?

Many Many Thanks
Kool DJ Sheak One 10:55 PM - 14 March, 2009
^^
32k through any other player
320k played through serato
ThAt DiGitAL kiD 9:41 PM - 15 March, 2009
Been trying out the beta version 3 for 1.9.....love the new features....sampler is a dope idea....and i'm diggin the new bpm area bieng larger.

I love the whitelabel site....would like to see a bit more electronic music genres on here is my only suggestion right now.

Dedicated serato dj for life!

Love what you guys are doing and i am happy to promote/support your company.

www.myspace.com

Bruce
Unknown Productions 4:02 AM - 6 April, 2009
I am still having locked files even with 19034. Some days i have 6, then turn off anon then 8, and just today now i have 16 loked files can anyone help? SOrry if i posted this to the wrong Discussion! Thx in advance
Serato, Support
ChrisD 4:59 AM - 6 April, 2009
Unknown Productions,

There is a discussion on the Whitelabel.net forum that deals with file locking issues:

www.whitelabel.net

Could you please mention that tracks that you're experiencing problems with in that thread.
dj pop-eye 2:35 AM - 9 April, 2009
yo much respect to serato or whoever had a hand in putting this (white label) together. for a person like myself who is just getting back into the djing game after a 10 year absence to be able to get some of the latest tunes out. much respect. im serato for life baby!!!!!
cooquist 12:40 AM - 12 April, 2009
Hello, I've got the revese problem as ZESH. Everythin worked great in IE6 but I recently updated to IE7 and now every time I click on the preview button, a blank window pops up and goes away and nothing happens. I've instaled the latest Java and Flash updates so I'm assuming it's a default IE7 setting. Does anyone have a check list of how IE7 needs to be configured excatly to allow everthing to work?
Kizra 1:24 PM - 21 April, 2009
Quote:
Yeah, when you play those mono 32kb tracks in Scratch LIVE with the hardware connected, they magically turn into 320 kb stereo files.

Ta daaaaa!
Hi, I would like to know how I can use the whitelabel.net logo for a free mix CD posted on the website. Please respond.
Kizra 1:24 PM - 21 April, 2009
Quote:
Unknown Productions,

There is a discussion on the Whitelabel.net forum that deals with file locking issues:

www.whitelabel.net

Could you please mention that tracks that you're experiencing problems with in that thread.
]Hi, I would like to know how I can use the whitelabel.net logo for a free mix CD posted on the website. Please respond.
Kizra 1:25 PM - 21 April, 2009
Quote:
ZESH, running IE6 leaves you more vulnerable on the internet than IE7 does. If you're concerned about viruses and the like, then you're better off with the greater security provided by IE7.

IE6 is on its last days and will be unsupported by Microsoft in not too long. We're focusing our browser support on IE7 and above. I also recommend giving Firefox a try - another browser that has much greater security than IE6.
]Hi, I would like to know how I can use the whitelabel.net logo for a free mix CD posted on the website. Please respond.
Kizra 1:25 PM - 21 April, 2009
Quote:
Yes...the timing of releases will improve as labels become more and more comfortable with putting their records up... You will also find that new labels on board will put up their current records regardless of how old it is...
Kizra 1:26 PM - 21 April, 2009
Quote:
Thanks to all that give their track feedback, it helps us get you more music - bring it on.
(btw Dave, Matt, Chris, Brigid and Jeff are legend)
Kool DJ Sheak One 3:14 PM - 21 April, 2009
Wow, Quadruple repost with different quotes for the fail!
DJ d.range 5:20 PM - 21 April, 2009
Quote:
Wow, Quadruple repost with different quotes for the fail!

Serato
Scott B 11:32 PM - 22 April, 2009
hey Kizra,

How about sending a nice email to scott@serato.com instead of flaming us here.

thanks
SiRocket 11:43 PM - 22 April, 2009
scotts in the house!!
Rumble Pack 2:45 AM - 21 May, 2009
How can I solicit releases for whitelabel.net. I did not receive a reply back from the email provided?
Serato
dave 3:12 AM - 21 May, 2009
Sorry about that Rumble Pack, we'll reply to your enquiry ASAP.
DJ SuB XeRo 9:48 AM - 23 May, 2009
I'm runnin the latest serato update but my whitelabel tracks won't unlock even after using the same password/email combo as on white label. Any help appreciated.
DJNate 12:17 AM - 29 May, 2009
The tracks on the Just Dance release are sick... I will be rockin' a few of them on the weekend for sure.
Serato
dave 12:23 AM - 29 May, 2009
Hey DJNate, Can you please leave that feedback in the Release Feedback?

Click on either of these:
whitelabel.net
scratchlive.net
serato.com
djjsped 10:26 PM - 30 May, 2009
for some reason when i enter my email and password to unlock the whitelabel files ---I get a message that says that My Email is invalid but lately i can download new songs and i dont get asked for a email and password
Kevin aka DJ Climax 8:38 PM - 24 June, 2009
Is anyone else have the problem of downloading the tracks from whitelabel and they are only 32kbps in Itunes any advice?
Serato
dave 9:41 PM - 24 June, 2009
Hi Kevin aka DJ Climax, here's the reason www.serato.com

Quote:
Why do Whitelabel.net tracks only play as low quality 32kbit audio?

The Whitelabel.net wl.mp3 files play as high quality 320kbit audio in Scratch Live with Rane hardware attached. In all other mp3 playing programs the files will play as low quality 32kbit audio.

If you are playing a wl.mp3 file in Scratch Live with Rane hardware attached and it is playing as low quality 32kbit audio, then the file may have been damaged by another mp3 editing program. If the high quality audio in your wl.mp3 has been damaged then you will need to redownload the file.

Alternatively, you might be using an old version of Scratch Live which is not able to play Whitelabel.net files. If you are using a version of Scratch Live older than 1.7.4 then you will need to upgrade to the latest version. Scratch Live updates can be downloaded from www.serato.com.
Kevin aka DJ Climax 6:00 PM - 7 July, 2009
Is there anyway of unlocking this file so that I can upload it to my ableton to do remixs?
boabmatic 9:16 AM - 8 July, 2009
nope, its against the terms and conditions of the whitelabel tracks.
Kevin aka DJ Climax 9:10 PM - 8 July, 2009
Got it
MrStone1 7:28 PM - 11 July, 2009
why so many corrupt files and tracks with problems.. seems to be happening alot . and not just to me ive asked around...
DJ RuDe 6:09 AM - 12 July, 2009
I have one song that is locked, when Scratch Live is up and running is says to "log in" to unlock but it doesn't work, why? All of the others are fine and play back is decoded to 320 kbps like normal.

Thanks in advance.

DJ RuDe
Serato
dave 9:03 PM - 12 July, 2009
Quote:
why so many corrupt files and tracks with problems.. seems to be happening alot . and not just to me ive asked around...

Hi MrStone1, what tracks of yours are corrupt? Can you please upload an example here: serato.com or here: scratchlive.net.

What are the other problems you're having?
Serato
dave 9:04 PM - 12 July, 2009
RuDe - which track are you having trouble with?
DJ RuDe 10:35 PM - 12 July, 2009
"She Came Along-Ecstasy of Club Mix - Sharam, Kid Cudi - Just Dance Album" is the only one locked, out of hundreds that I have from Whitelabel.net

Thanks,

DJ RuDe
Serato
dave 10:36 PM - 12 July, 2009
Can you please try downloading it again?
DJ RuDe 10:39 PM - 12 July, 2009
ok, I'll give it a shot, thx
Kool DJ Sheak One 11:03 PM - 12 July, 2009
That tr
Quote:
"She Came Along-Ecstasy of Club Mix - Sharam, Kid Cudi - Just Dance Album" is the only one locked, out of hundreds that I have from Whitelabel.net

Thanks,

DJ RuDe

that track was unlockable for everyone.
It works now tho.
DJ RuDe 2:03 PM - 13 July, 2009
I have deleted the old one and re downloaded it and I still get the "locked" message. When I go to the file directly in the crate it has a "bad file" symbol on it.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:25 PM - 13 July, 2009
Hey guys,

For anyone who is having trouble unlocking whitelabel.net files there was a bug in 1.9.0 where if you click the "unlock" button it won't unlock :( Try pressing the "enter" key instead :)
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:42 PM - 13 July, 2009
Quote:
For anyone who is having trouble unlocking whitelabel.net files there was a bug in 1.9.0.

Described in slightly more detail here: www.whitelabel.net
MrStone1 5:57 PM - 18 July, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Hi MrStone1, what tracks of yours are corrupt? Can you please upload an example here: serato.com or here: scratchlive.net.

i could not tell u exact files for the were either delete or converted when found corrupt.
some times they work fine at first and then one day corrupt. ex. second half of sonf missing or the little corrupt logo on left with like "invalid samples or some thing serato tells u about what is corrupt.

it is has happened to another dj that gets the track here and not from me.

when i get another i will track them
razcal_ger 2:34 PM - 24 July, 2009
hi, another (possibly dumb or redundant) question:

Is whitelabel.net 100% legal, anywhere? Are all your tracks fully licensed by the labels?

I'm very suspicious when it comes to that. Thx for your time.
Serato
Brigid 9:50 AM - 25 July, 2009
Quote:
Is whitelabel.net 100% legal, anywhere? Are all your tracks fully licensed by the labels?

Whitelabel.net is absolutely 100% legal and we work very closely with record labels on it.
MrStone1 10:04 AM - 25 July, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Chillin _ wale
I got feeling - BEP
Hustlers anthem - busta
take me up -nrotb
bounce - mstrkrft
say whoa - atrak
my time - kid cudi
rave is king - fukkk off
junk - ferry
goodies- debra dolce

countach - the cassettes
screen shot @ img.photobucket.com

there more im sure
MrStone1 10:14 AM - 25 July, 2009
Quote:
Hi Kevin aka DJ Climax, here's the reason www.serato.com

Quote:
Why do Whitelabel.net tracks only play as low quality 32kbit audio?

The Whitelabel.net wl.mp3 files play as high quality 320kbit audio in Scratch Live with Rane hardware attached. In all other mp3 playing programs the files will play as low quality 32kbit audio.

If you are playing a wl.mp3 file in Scratch Live with Rane hardware attached and it is playing as low quality 32kbit audio, then the file may have been damaged by another mp3 editing program. If the high quality audio in your wl.mp3 has been damaged then you will need to redownload the file.

Alternatively, you might be using an old version of Scratch Live which is not able to play Whitelabel.net files. If you are using a version of Scratch Live older than 1.7.4 then you will need to upgrade to the latest version. Scratch Live updates can be downloaded from www.serato.com.

and another thing.. haha so funny people cant read. i see the same question up here over and over.. id tell a secret but i wont ..
razcal_ger 11:32 AM - 25 July, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Whitelabel.net is absolutely 100% legal and we work very closely with record labels on it.

Follow-up question on that: Is it legal for any DJ in any part of the world to play these tracks for promotional purposes, or is this arrangement reserved for US citizens only (as with many other sites)?
mixxinmel 5:08 PM - 25 July, 2009
I am basicaly a Hip Hop and R&B Dj but man i have found a lot of genre's of music, is there any companies out there promoting any Blues Artist?? I only see the most popular genre's on here. some Jazz here and there. But i love the site and thank you all for what you are giving back to the dj's. Keep up the Good Work and May God Bless Whitelabel.net...Peace

Dj Mixxin Mel
Lord Gang Djz...LGz Up!!
Serato
Brigid 11:41 PM - 25 July, 2009
Quote:
Follow-up question on that: Is it legal for any DJ in any part of the world to play these tracks for promotional purposes, or is this arrangement reserved for US citizens only (as with many other sites)?

The service is 100% legal to absolutely everyone. Labels will choose which territories they want to send the releases to. In some cases, this is to the US only and the service will limit the release so that only US residents can download it.
Basically, if you can see a release and download the tracks, it's legal. You can play them as many times as you like for promotional purposes. There is no way we would ever put music up illegally.
Serato
dave 9:52 PM - 26 July, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Chillin _ wale
I got feeling - BEP
Hustlers anthem - busta
take me up -nrotb
bounce - mstrkrft
say whoa - atrak
my time - kid cudi
rave is king - fukkk off
junk - ferry
goodies- debra dolce

countach - the cassettes
screen shot @ img.photobucket.com

there more im sure

Hi again, can you please upload one of those tracks?
Here: serato.com or here: scratchlive.net.
MrStone1 5:13 AM - 28 July, 2009
another serato shot @ img.photobucket.com
Serato
dave 5:29 AM - 28 July, 2009
Hi again, can you please upload one of those tracks?
That way, we can try to find the solution to the problem.
Upload here: serato.com or here: scratchlive.net
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 9:44 PM - 28 July, 2009
Hi MrStone1,

Have you run your whitelabel files through any key detection software (eg Mixed In Key)? I notice that you have key values in your comment field.
MrStone1 3:13 AM - 6 August, 2009
ya, but if you look even the non corrupted whitelabel files are key'd as well. It's cool get plenty of music without the bs. thnx though
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 3:29 AM - 6 August, 2009
If you used Mixed In Key may not corrupt all your whitelabel files but it will corrupt some. At this time we recommend you do not use key detection software on whitelabel files.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the service tho :)
Nocturnal916 9:53 PM - 7 August, 2009
I LOVE THE SITE, I LOVE SCRATCH LOVE BUT PLEASE NO MORE TOP 40 GARBAGE AND ADD MORE UNDERGROUND AND INDIE HIP-HOP. I KNOW THAT AS A DJ WE ALL NEED TO INTERTAIN AND ALL THAT GOOD DJ STUFF BUT FOR REAL LETS GET BUSY AND FLEX SKILL NOT RADIO TRASH.

THANKS
ReverendLove 12:04 PM - 8 August, 2009
word
Nocturnal916 7:49 PM - 8 August, 2009
I just took notice and seen that in my rage and hate for radio trash, i spelled some words all funky but my message stays the same none the less. I think that Whitelabel is a fantastic site and does more for Dj's than anyone else but please get more of a selection on here so that as Dj's we can stay fresh and above the rest.

Peace
MrStone1 1:42 AM - 27 August, 2009
Quote:
If you used Mixed In Key may not corrupt all your whitelabel files but it will corrupt some. At this time we recommend you do not use key detection software on whitelabel files.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the service tho :)

i never said i was enjoying the service.. silly support guy
DJ FarealDoe 4:06 AM - 2 September, 2009
universal music makes a round and crafted DJ
Keep up the Great Work.., White label....
The Haters need to recognize, you are getting good music all across the Board
THANKS
THIS IS WORTH THE PURCHASE
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:05 PM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
I LOVE THE SITE, I LOVE SCRATCH LOVE BUT PLEASE NO MORE TOP 40 GARBAGE AND ADD MORE UNDERGROUND AND INDIE HIP-HOP. I KNOW THAT AS A DJ WE ALL NEED TO INTERTAIN AND ALL THAT GOOD DJ STUFF BUT FOR REAL LETS GET BUSY AND FLEX SKILL NOT RADIO TRASH.

THANKS

LOL, @ BUT PLEASE NO MORE TOP 40 GARBAGE

What about the guys who just got scratch live and NEED that Hot Garbage for their clubs and gigs???

Just listen and pass on the top 40 garbage if you hate it.

It took a loooooongg, looooonnnnggg time for Whitelabel to get the hot radio garbage and commercial shit from the major labels BUT that is what makes it "real record pool" that provides music for everyone.

The first 6 months or year of whitelabel was real weak, the major label shit opened doors and eyes and now it is MUCH, MUCH better and usable Music Pool.

It is getting to be on the level of some paid record pools, it definitely came a long way.
DJ d.range 8:14 PM - 4 September, 2009
+1
DJ_X_Trodinaire 8:31 PM - 4 September, 2009
Its free! Im outraged!...
YARSTARCAR 11:32 AM - 15 September, 2009
+2
Dee-Jay Real 3:57 AM - 18 September, 2009
I wouldn't complain about nothin, Yet cos its really gettin me goin come on yo keep it poppin im on top,Ulala.
DefDJakaT.Roy 5:18 AM - 22 September, 2009
All I can say is thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High Quality Traks Keep me ahead of all the bootlegg DJ's w/96 Limewire downloads!
Dee-Jay Real 11:55 PM - 24 September, 2009
Hey! i love it,It's great, thanx 4 the quality traks.
DJ Whizlam 1:57 AM - 11 October, 2009
What'z up everybody in WL land???? I have a question or maybe a suggestion? Is there a way that we can request releasez that aren't already available, meaning that I saw Mariah Carey'z new cd available on WL, but I dont c other popular artistz of her genre like Joe 4 example? He haz a new release that came out around tha same time Mariah'z did.. BTW, I love tha variety that WL'z adding now, becuz in tha beginning I waz only using Digiwaxx, since some stuff that wasn't available here would b avaliable there..

Thankz
Whizlam
selectajay 4:51 PM - 2 November, 2009
im currently experiencing tech difficulties with wl...cant preview or dl.is this affecting other users as well??
i need to resolve this asap.thnx again..
Serato
dave 8:09 PM - 2 November, 2009
Thanks for letting us know. We will resolve this ASAP.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:45 PM - 2 November, 2009
Quote:
im currently experiencing tech difficulties with wl

Fixed now selectajay.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
FrankieFromDallas 3:48 PM - 19 November, 2009
PLEASE....CHRIS D AND DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

.i was reading that the serato mp3 format will not work GOOD QUALITY well for mp3 player but will play GREAT quality on serato software...that's all good and all but please understand that us dj's have to make intro's (32 beat) or whatever and it freakin' sucks having to mix in a instrumental and then scramble to cut in original. If your going to do that then theres no real point of downloading these songs because i can't do crap with it. That's like actually djing with vinyl with no advantage. I'm sure someone has complained about this but i dont have time to search and look. I love your site but it really doesn't make no sense to make a tracklist like if its a freakin' record and then we can't manipulate with the grimey quality. If you guys would make someone put 32 beat intros on these songs that be freakin' awesome. I know you did it in the beginning but you guys might have gotten tired of doing this.

Serato for Life.
"Feed the soul, Starve the Ego" Dj-Am
Kool DJ Sheak One 4:01 PM - 19 November, 2009
loop function Frankie, check it out sometime. No need for edits. Thank me later.
And WL never made intros to their tracks.
There are plenty of pools that make intros for those djs that "need" them.
Djs have been doing fine for the last 30 years without intros, so I think people can manage with tracks that don't have, need them.
I sure as hell don't need an extra 32 bars!
FrankieFromDallas 5:43 PM - 19 November, 2009
Isn't this a pool? And looping is good only when u have a good 16 beat infront of it. When I do radio i like 32s . Looping smaller than 16 beats sounds kinda off to me. And yes I do have other sites but this is already encoded that's the point of me asking this question.
DJ d.range 9:06 PM - 19 November, 2009
Quote:
"Feed the soul, Starve the Ego" Dj-Am

*not an original AM quote
FrankieFromDallas 9:59 PM - 19 November, 2009
Lol. Yeah but he sent it at the end of his messages. Which is true in this business. I forgot the reason I hate forums. Now I remember.
Kool DJ Sheak One 10:33 PM - 19 November, 2009
Quote:
Isn't this a pool?

Yes
Quote:
And looping is good only when u have a good 16 beat infront of it.

16 beat? in front of what? and why is looping only good when it is 16 beats?
Confused.
Quote:
When I do radio i like 32s . Looping smaller than 16 beats sounds kinda off to me.

loops are only off if you don't make them "on"
And you can loop one bar, and it will sound fine.
Quote:
And yes I do have other sites but this is already encoded that's the point of me asking this question.

So you should know that other sites provide what you are looking for, problem solved.
Quote:
I forgot the reason I hate forums. Now I remember.

You hate forums because because people correct your mistakes? or because record pools don't offer edited tracks because you can't mix anything with less than 32 bars?
Serato
Brigid 11:38 PM - 19 November, 2009
Alright guys, chill out.

FrankieFromDallas is only asking for functionality to be able to edit Whitelabel tracks. Unfortunately, Frankie, you can't do this and there isn't a plan to allow editing in the future. One of the things you can do is leave feedback on the tracks you like asking labels to create more DJ friendly versions with things like 32 beat intros, extra acapellas and instrumentals.

Sheak is right (although, there's no need to be snarky Sheak), you can use the looping function in Scratch Live or ITCH to help create intros, but if this doesn't work for you, you'll probably need to dig around for tracks with longer intros. Or buy digital versions of them and edit them yourself.

Thanks for the feedback
FrankieFromDallas 11:39 PM - 19 November, 2009
i hate forums because they're pricks like you and i can't ask simple questions to Serato Employee's. Looping is fine by you but not for me. There's no guidelines or rule books on how to mix songs.It's called preferences... So back up. I don't care about your opinion on this matter. If it makes you feel better ....yeah i'm a shitty dj whatever dude. Let it die. i'm just trying to get an answer to my question.
Serato
Brigid 11:41 PM - 19 November, 2009
Frankie, there's no need for name calling. I hope I've answered your question, if you need anymore info, let me know
FrankieFromDallas 11:43 PM - 19 November, 2009
brigid, thanks. So Serato isn't editing nothing but the actual encoding? That answers alot, the record companies are the ones who would edit these records before you guys encode it. gotcha. I do have a lot of intros but i just figured if you guys have it and encoded it would save time and hassle. I was just seeing what was the situation.

Thanks a thousand.
Serato
Brigid 11:49 PM - 19 November, 2009
No problems, Frankie. We don't have permission from the labels to edit the originals that they put up. Some of the labels put out extended versions, but not all of them. Hopefully, if more DJs tell them that they need extended versions, they'll start doing it more frequently.
D kenny G. 6:33 PM - 20 November, 2009
whitelable yall suck!!!!! im just keepin it real man, cause thats what i do!!!!
for 1.... the wave forms thats given have a fucked up sound quality& on top of that,
they get locked ALL THE TIME (no wonder its free) i mean look money, if yall goin
to offer some free shits, at least let it be up to pare!!! shid.... id rather wait & go with my
record reps cause yall will fuck sombody paper up!!!!!!!!! sorry man just keepin it 100 wit ya
THATS WHAT YA WANT RIGHT??? get dat shits togather, and then holla back at ya boy PEACE!!!!!
DJ d.range 7:42 PM - 20 November, 2009
blah..... blah..... blah.......
Serato
Brigid 11:50 PM - 20 November, 2009
Hey D kenny G,
Your saying that the Whitelabel files have bad sound quality? Here's an explanation about the wl.mp3:
Quote:
Why do Whitelabel.net tracks only play as low quality 32kbps audio?

The Whitelabel.net audio files (wl.mp3 files), play as high quality 320kbps audio in Serato Scratch Live with Rane hardware attached or in Serato ITCH with an ITCH controller attached. In all other mp3 playing programs the files will play as low quality 32kbps audio.

If you are playing a wl.mp3 file in Scratch Live with Rane hardware attached, or in Serato ITCH with an ITCH controller attached and it is playing as low quality 32kbps audio, then you may have an old software version. Whitelabel file playback requires at least Scratch Live 1.7.4 or ITCH 1.1. Software updates can be downloaded from www.serato.com.

When you say, they get locked all the time, are you talking about the restricted releases? Or do you mean the waveforms lock up in Scratch Live?
g4nyc 4:33 AM - 29 December, 2009
during the preview of a song the song sounds fine... however when i play it on scratch live i hear it disstorted?.. like im playin ga dusty old vinyl.. & no its not the vinyl. during cd play and even jus playin songs while disconnected from the hardware, it sounds disstorted..
9:12 PM, 29 Dec 2009
Discussion moved to Whitelabel General Discussion
Serato
dave 9:14 PM - 29 December, 2009
Hi g4nyc, please read the post above yours. Whitelabel files are expected to sound distorted if you play them in Scratch Live with the hardware disconnected. If you plug the hardware in the audio should sound excellent.
D kenny G. 6:46 AM - 30 December, 2009
Not!!!! still sound dusty, and i always keep up with the latest ver of live
Serato
dave 7:31 AM - 30 December, 2009
Hi Kenny G - What Scratch Live hardware do you have plugged in?
D kenny G. 9:22 PM - 30 December, 2009
sl 1
Serato
dave 10:45 PM - 30 December, 2009
Have you edited the tags of your Whitelabel files with any program other than Scratch Live?

Have you used Mixed in Key?
Dee-Jay Real 11:57 PM - 26 February, 2010
I just don't know why every time i visit this site i kept seeing same complain,Dave already explain & give answers to these problems so why don't you do it as he said & give him room to sought other problems at hand, Pls we get these tracks 4 free show some appreciation.
BMG 12:09 PM - 13 December, 2010
I downloaded 23 whitelabel.net files last night & all but 7 were corrupt. WTF?
Serato
dave 11:23 PM - 13 December, 2010
Hi BMG, can you please start a help request here: www.serato.com

Our support team will sort out your issue.