Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

iTunes Library Import Help

Kross-ddj 12:35 PM - 10 February, 2013
I have downloaded Serato DJ while I wait for my DDJ-SX to be delivered. I have more than 1 iTunes Library so I had to move the one I wanted to show in Serato into the main iTunes folder as it was in a sub folder... I then had to rename it to "iTunes Music Library" .... after doing this all my music showed in Serato. I then Analized all the files and everything was fine afterwards.
Today I have opened Serato and there seems to be 2 of every file when clicking "all" and then after restarting Serato again, all the files were yellow and I could not play them. I went into setup and deselected "show iTunes library" now I have no iTunes library showing but all of my tracks are now showing in "All" and are playing fine.
When I analized all the files, did this make a copy of them? so I no longer need to use my iTunes library?? Im confused??
Kross-ddj 8:52 PM - 10 February, 2013
In simple terms: after finding and analysing my iTunes library, does serato make a copy of the tracks, because when I deselect "show iTunes library" all of my tracks are now showing in "all"
Asu 1:22 PM - 13 February, 2013
Those should be links to the files not actual copies