Comprehensive Loop, Sample, Slicer, and Hot Cue controls
Strip Search™ virtual needle-drop technology
Curve-adjustable CP-Pro crossfader
Dedicated iZotope® effects controls
Rugged all-metal construction
Integrated laptop stand
Serato DJ software included

www.inmusicbrands.com

Not sure if there has been a thread regarding this yet.
Excellent news cant wait to bag one.
Ragman 8:20 PM - 9 February, 2013
you're late to the party. we've been discussing this for over a week now when it was first shown at NAMM.
MusicDan 11:27 PM - 9 February, 2013
You know what NAMM is, right?
Jamie 3 dexx 1:27 AM - 10 February, 2013
National Association of Music Merchants ? ...

No, never heard of it !

You know what sarcasm is, right ?
joke lol !!! :P

It's all good peeps. I cant wait to see what the competition have to offer to for this summer
also cant wait for a proper demonstration video of the MK2 in action by a proper DJ not just some sales man.
Ragman 1:37 AM - 10 February, 2013
I'm just hoping they make a V7 MKII.
Jamie 3 dexx 1:47 AM - 10 February, 2013
i currently use v7 would be nice to see a fresher reincarnation of it
but think a all in one unit is better for my preference at this moment in time.

Only disappointment ive had is the fact that the bridge is now a dead in the water
after all the run up and commotion. Mix tape would have been a great tool to of had
for doing album mixes etc..
Ragman 4:49 AM - 10 February, 2013
Yeah it would have been the bees knees. Who knows they may surprise us 5 years from now. LOL
MusicDan 5:31 AM - 10 February, 2013
Actually it stands for

Not
Available til
Mid
March
DJ Trice 12:13 PM - 23 April, 2013
pre oredring in france for september
theanthonygroup@gmail.com 9:50 PM - 24 April, 2013
Does anyone know how much the NS7 MKII weighs? I'm an NS7 owner and I'd hate to get another controller as heavy as the NS7.
Boombox 11:21 PM - 24 April, 2013
Same or a little heavier I would imagine. Weight has never been a problem for me and I have 2 V7s and a mixer to carry.

Your flight case is on wheels yes?
DJ Trice 11:52 AM - 25 April, 2013
Weight (FR): NS7 mk2: 17 kg
Weight (FR): NS6: 12 kg

Translet are:

NS7: 37.47 lb
NS6: 26.45 lb
JD Scribbles 3:55 PM - 28 April, 2013
anyone from Numark or serato know if the Innofader PNP is going to fit/work the NS7 MKII ?
theanthonygroup@gmail.com 1:31 PM - 1 May, 2013
Yes my flight case is on wheels but I'd like to have something a little lighter. Especially if I'm air traveling and would like to put it in the overhead. Speaking over air traveling and overhead. Is their a new soft case that would fit the NS7 and NS7 MKII for air travel? I wouldn't dare check it in as luggage to go into a luggage compartment. I'm sure it would suffer damage or even worst, not make it to the destination with me.
Boombox 1:54 PM - 1 May, 2013
As far as I remember the bottom case weighs about 4-5 kg. Get rid of that, have one made from either perspex or aluminium and you'll cut the wight considerably.
theanthonygroup@gmail.com 2:06 PM - 1 May, 2013
Wow...have no idea who can actually make one for me? This sounds like a custom build.Can it be ordered on line?
Boombox 1:18 PM - 2 May, 2013
Any place that sells perspex should be able to do this for you. You can do this yourself as well: just measure each section of the bottom plate of the NS7 and order the pieces. Then you'll need file the edges to make them fit to one another and use a colourless perspex glue.

If you want it aluminium then you'll need to find a place with a press to be able to accurately bend it to your needs.

I would go for perspex personally as it will be considerably cheaper and you can do this at home.
Punky 8:46 PM - 5 May, 2013
Quote:
Innofader

The Pro will fit. (I'm an Innofader sales rep! :)
Ragman 10:55 PM - 5 May, 2013
Sweet thanks Punky, that's great news. Good to see you're still with A.I.
Punky 11:41 PM - 5 May, 2013
Yep! Still rocking it!
DJ Trice 8:57 AM - 6 May, 2013
Finally, i prefer waiting for all corrections bugs of SDJ before thinking about buying a NS7.
For now, NS6 with SDJ is dope ! Still using Itch. Will never buy this controller for using with this soft !
Djkom 5:38 PM - 9 May, 2013
Nobody has noticed that there is no dedicated sampler level knob or fader ???
What a big fail for a dedicated Serato DJ new controller !!
Boombox 5:57 PM - 9 May, 2013
I'll worry about that when I start using all 4 decks at the same time AND need a sampler cause my mixes are too boring....
Until that day comes I'm more than happy to be mixing 2 decks, have an acapella on third channel and use 4th channel as sampler.

Sample decks are fine on 2 channel controllers but with a 4 channel mixer they are, in my opinion, more gimmick and novelty than anything else.
MusicDan 9:18 PM - 9 May, 2013
Quote:
I'll worry about that when I start using all 4 decks at the same time AND need a sampler cause my mixes are too boring....
Until that day comes I'm more than happy to be mixing 2 decks, have an acapella on third channel and use 4th channel as sampler.

Sample decks are fine on 2 channel controllers but with a 4 channel mixer they are, in my opinion, more gimmick and novelty than anything else.

I completely agree, so why put them in? Because Numark will get blasted if they don't.
blackavenger 11:42 AM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:

Do you mean a "dedicated" sample channel, or the mere existence of a sample player at all? I'm just trying to understand your logic.
blackavenger 11:43 AM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Innofader

The Pro will fit. (I'm an Innofader sales rep! :)

What about the PnP.....will it work?
Punky 1:43 PM - 10 May, 2013
Roll with the Pro.
blackavenger 5:43 PM - 10 May, 2013
^ I was thinking more about the Channel Faders when I asked that ^
Punky 5:06 PM - 11 May, 2013
The channel faders are more complicated. You may need mini Innofaders for that and we are working on that. Do you have a DDJ-SSX?
blackavenger 5:29 PM - 11 May, 2013
No, as far as controllers are concerned, I have an NS6.
Punky 5:30 PM - 11 May, 2013
Ah ok cool. If someone has an SSX, a multimeter, and some gumption, they can take some measurements to check compatibility.
theanthonygroup@gmail.com 6:26 AM - 11 August, 2014
Saving crates...whenever I close Itch and open it my crates are gone
Ragman 2:51 PM - 11 August, 2014
Quote:
Saving crates...whenever I close Itch and open it my crates are gone

Why don't you use SDJ?