Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Third Audio Out To Hear The Next Track

dj big chopps 7:17 AM - 9 July, 2008
I wish there was a way to listen to another track via computer head phone jack while 1 deck is playing and the other deck is in cue waiting to be played. That way I can find the track after next without removing the track in cue.....
Zuck 10:19 PM - 3 August, 2008
You can listen to the track via itunes, there's even a shortcut for it. The only problem is it loads itunes, you have to then take your headphones out of your mixer and plug it into your computer and it can cause a usb drop or atleast it does on my Macbook Pro.

It would be nice if there was a way to just play the track within Serato Live through the non-playing deck via the mixer without having to load the track.
nik39 11:22 AM - 4 August, 2008
Quote:
You can listen to the track via itunes, there's even a shortcut for it. The only problem is it loads itunes

It will fire up your default media player. So since mine is Winamp, no iTunes is started.
WarpNote 5:03 PM - 4 August, 2008
Quote:
..then take your headphones out of your mixer and plug it into your computer ..
or route that headphone output to an empty channel on your mixer, using a minijack to rca...
cappinkirk 6:14 PM - 22 August, 2008
...or you can select mp3 info and change the default player to quicktime instead of itunes.
Mr Jimdobalina 11:31 AM - 26 August, 2008
What i do is just play the next tune you want to preview then press ctrl+z and that brings you back to the tune you had previously cue'd up. (At exactly the same place as it was)
dj big chopps 9:39 AM - 18 November, 2008
It would be nice if you didnt have to keep jumping from program to program. If I could right click on a song and and have a menu to sample or prepare or maybe even pplay the track so you can set the exact position because I mix alot of acapella and instrumental tracks on the fly.
Yiannidj 9:52 AM - 20 November, 2008
anyone ever thought of plugging in a 1/8th to RCA cable straight to the mixer?

and yes it would be a nice thing to have FS1.5 had it