Whitelabel Release Feedback

Leave feedback about the free promo music on Whitelabel.net

Notch - Lay Away Love [Cinco Por Cinco Records/One Stop Digital]

9:43 PM, 7 Jul 2008
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
Kool DJ Sheak One 4:09 AM - 8 July, 2008
This is the way to release a single for the DJ, labels, are you paying attention?
Single
Remix
Instro
Accapella
Party Break?<--nice
Beat is dope, very Slick Rick, Biz Markie style beat, with the change droppin', that's cool.
And Born Jamericans were smooth and I ain't mad at Notch, or the theme here. The singing falls a little flat in some parts. But nevertheless, I can still seeing this go down well in the club.Especially with Fatman yellin all over it!
His vocal frequency is ingrained in club goers worldwide, so that alone is a sure-fire no-brainer.
Needs a remix with a rap w/ Hova STAT! or better yet, the Ricksta or Doug E Fresh to go with the old school, party beat
kid90nz 8:03 AM - 8 July, 2008
Digging the Party Break remix. Nice easy tune to work the floor.
selectajay 3:06 PM - 9 July, 2008
wow--i havnt heard anything bangin from Notch since the Buy Out riddm.i do agree with you Kool.this is the way to release a single..acapella,remx, instru,partybreak too!?? woww..i wish every single was released like this one.i think fatman scoop & notch deserve some spin on this one fo show.a DANCEHALL reFixx would be a sure winner as well!! BOOM..
Kool DJ Sheak One 7:43 PM - 9 July, 2008
^^ and If labels were really smart, they would know that if you have one track with all those versions on your serato screen, it takes up like two inches of real estate, so you are not going to miss it when you are scrolling through, lookin for bangers.
Tracks I have with all versions of it are seen much easier because of this, and are played more often.
aSiNe 5:11 PM - 14 July, 2008
agreed the party break is the one on this, wouldnt play the others really
SanMan_ish 2:00 AM - 17 July, 2008
notch is at it again... really good track to follow up the reggaeton singles... and loving the diff version... u gave me choice...
Albert 12:11 PM - 18 July, 2008
I will play this track- (Party Break Remix) First of all because it has an infectious old school groove intro and is also accompanied by a familiar rap artist (FMS). It also has a familar rhythm track that should keep the dancefloor busy. If it gets good response I would keep it in rotation. Its the only track besides the instrumental that I will use.
djrozqui! 2:04 AM - 31 August, 2009
i all agree with all of you! this keeps the dance floor busy! there's also a battle portion and sudden drop parts for turntablist! great! surely will play this on special gigs!