Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Pioneer DDJ-SX with Serato DJ in my profile

FunkyRob 1:43 AM - 23 January, 2013
kind of weird.

I check my profile today and it said I had a Pioneer DDJ-SX with Serato DJ.

I know for a fact that I've never owned a Pioneer anything and I sure didn't add one to my profile.

Did I win one and haven't received it yet?

I went ahead and deleted it.

Has this happened to anybody else?
Serato
Clyde S 2:47 AM - 23 January, 2013
Hi Funky Rob,

If you downloaded Serato DJ and selected Pioneer DDJ-SX as your hardware, it will add it to your products list.
FunkyRob 8:05 PM - 23 January, 2013
hmmm, pretty sure I never downloaded Serato DJ
DJ Stoyvo 10:21 PM - 5 March, 2013
Quote:
hmmm, pretty sure I never downloaded Serato DJ

Me either... Still says I have it
Xfade 2:31 PM - 12 March, 2013
I also had the DDJ-SX in my profile, removed it and realized that my Sixty-One is missing. Tried to add my Sixty-one again but it is not in the list.

And today I downloaded Scratch Live 2.4.4 and after that I have the DDJ-SX in my products again. When I started the download I chose Sixty-One, might there be some kind of mixup in their ID's or something?
vj tech.sys 5:44 PM - 13 March, 2013
Same here... this is the second time I've removed it from my profile. Never have I ever downloaded Serato DJ, only Scratch Live.
As a matter of fact, I just re-downloaded 2.4.4 because of what Xfade just posted, and yes, it came back up in my profile.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 9:30 PM - 13 March, 2013
Hey guys,

I looked into this and found a small bug which meant that whenever you downloaded one of our DJ products, it would add the DDJ-SX to your profile. Obviously an unintentional bug!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but it should be fixed now.

Cheers!
Xfade 8:18 AM - 14 March, 2013
Cool, works for me now, great work! :)