Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Idea To Add To The Next Update

Dj Uneek 6:57 PM - 20 January, 2013
The BPM Above the wheel changes as you change your pitch even breaks it down to decimals i get it. But what would make more sense instead of having two of those which doesnt make a lot of sense because theres one next to the wheel. Why not have the top one change to the songs tempo even if the song has a transition or beat change, that top bpm should follow the whole time. i think that would be a great update. Thanks for listening.

Also Waiting on that damn cdj 2000 nexus native update???? wtf lol hope its coming soon!
Dj MacMillz 3:12 AM - 21 January, 2013
I don't see the point of having that BPM in the track info change, when the BPM on the virtual deck changes depending on the tempo/pitch slider. Once you unload that track, the BPM you played it at doesn't save, it reverts back to the original BPM. Hope that makes sense.

I do think the virtual deck BPM needs to be a bit bigger (nh, nm), so it's easy to spot at a glance....(like in Serato DJ)
Dj Uneek 6:53 AM - 21 January, 2013
The one next to the virtual deck does not change if the tempo of the song changes without you doing it. For example if your song is a transition song from 98bpm to 128 all the bpms on the screen will say whatever it was set at "analyzed" 98 or 128.
sicko 11:17 PM - 2 February, 2013
a pitch multiplier in relative mode so you can change the pitch more than +/- 8 % would be awesome.......
wanglin 8:50 AM - 4 February, 2013
sorry i cant help you
DjCertify 1:20 AM - 11 April, 2013
DJCERTIFY ---> Having all new recently added songs colored (highlighted) in a different color so we can know what we recently added and adjusting it by maybe having it as

added this week
added this month
or added this year

that would be very helpfull for me! and i think anyone who has alot of songs
Dj MacMillz 2:24 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
DJCERTIFY ---> Having all new recently added songs colored (highlighted) in a different color so we can know what we recently added and adjusting it by maybe having it as

added this week
added this month
or added this year

that would be very helpfull for me! and i think anyone who has alot of songs

Not to discredit your idea, but we already have the 'Date added" option that you can sort from.
deejdave 3:29 AM - 11 April, 2013
+1 ............................. on the CDJ-2000 Nexus update idea.
Laz219 9:42 PM - 11 April, 2013
I use date added for this,

Also, you'd be able to make a smart crate that automatically contains these tracks.
Deejay Steve 11:17 PM - 15 April, 2013
I think the date added idea is great except all of that info was lost on upgrade to the latest versions of SSL. Is there a way that SSL could use the date the files were made/created as this would never change whatever version of SSL you use, seems like a really simple but effective way to arrange files in SSL