Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

News from Numark.

Bozo 6:39 PM - 16 January, 2013
Dj cuervo 6:49 PM - 16 January, 2013
yeah looks like jan 24 is the date. I hope it is a serato dj controller.
Certified Quality Entertainment 6:49 PM - 16 January, 2013
Simon??
irieproductions 7:07 PM - 16 January, 2013
i think a bit late to be honest. I jumped from a numark ns6 to pioneer ddj-sx and im sure i wasnt the only one that jumped ship from numark to pioneer. i wont be changing controllers anytime soon.
deejdave 3:12 AM - 17 January, 2013
No matter what it is it's still a Numark........... take that how you will.
Bozo 4:59 PM - 17 January, 2013
instagram.com
Quote:
Simon??

No ^^

Quote:
i think a bit late to be honest. I jumped from a numark ns6 to pioneer ddj-sx and im sure i wasnt the only one that jumped ship from numark to pioneer. i wont be changing controllers anytime soon.

DDJ SX is out of stock until february where i lives and whe don't know if it's a serato dj controler, maybe a cdj with pad.
DJNitro12 5:12 PM - 17 January, 2013
Quote:
Simon??

lol
dj-freestyle 6:02 PM - 17 January, 2013
They said it showed up on traktors facebook so maybe its a traktor controller
yeahdef 6:54 PM - 17 January, 2013
looks like this picture was taken with a fisheye lens
Bozo 8:17 PM - 17 January, 2013
dj-freestyle 11:18 PM - 17 January, 2013
that looks like that thing for ns6 to handle the effects and stuff right? that ns6p thing or whatever they called it
Futuretek 2:08 AM - 18 January, 2013
Quote:

+1
Jam-Master Jake 4:25 AM - 20 January, 2013
My guess is that they will announce a replacement to the NS6, and I'm hoping the NS7 as well...but I don't have my hopes up on the latter one.
VinnyBlanc 2:55 PM - 20 January, 2013
Blue + Green = Traktor. Think of the Numark 4Trak.

My guess would be some DDJ-SX equivalent for Traktor.
weeggyy 12:54 AM - 22 January, 2013
instagram.com Hmmmm..
dj lashes 3:37 AM - 22 January, 2013
Quote:
Blue + Green = Traktor. Think of the Numark 4Trak.

My guess would be some DDJ-SX equivalent for Traktor.

really hoping it for serato dj some thing like the ns6 but with a few extra features ...
FighteRanger 5:40 AM - 22 January, 2013
Quote:
instagram.com Hmmmm..

Like I said in another discussion, Numark likes to show their stuff and everything. Have everyone hype for it, but never release it!

I own a pair V7's and absolutely love them. I wouldn't even call the V7's a controller (as long as you don't use the sync button). If this picture is a 12 inch motorized platter, I will be totally hook!!!!
Jam-Master Jake 5:46 AM - 22 January, 2013
This doesn't look like a motorized platter to me. I also severely doubt Numark would ever put out a 12" motorized platter in a DJ controller...especially after the V7 didn't sell that well. Sure would be nice though!

We'll just have to wait and see...Thursday should be the day all is revealed!
DJ Easy Eddie 5:49 PM - 23 January, 2013
this is from engadget !

www.engadget.com

NS7 II !!!!!!
RiddimE 5:54 PM - 23 January, 2013
dj-freestyle 6:05 PM - 23 January, 2013
Ns7 look dope as hell
DJ Easy Eddie 6:15 PM - 23 January, 2013
I think I am going to part with my NS7 and upgrade to NS7 II. Will give me a chance to play with Serato DJ as well. I am suspecting a release of NS6 II later this year or next year. Completely agree @dj-freestyle
dj-freestyle 6:17 PM - 23 January, 2013
Really suprised they updated ns7, alot of djs on here said no way in hell lol lol
Certified Quality Entertainment 7:05 PM - 23 January, 2013
Looks very cool. I still think I'm going to pull the trigger on the DDJ SX tho.
DJ Cs 7:29 PM - 23 January, 2013
Damn, bye DDJ-SX, Hello NS7II

Now just a matter of when.
Bozo 8:18 PM - 23 January, 2013
dj-freestyle 8:20 PM - 23 January, 2013
The ddj is still best controller out there thats not motorized so anybody who thinks they should have waited dont worry. lol lol, the ddj rocks. For a mobile guy motorized platters can be a gamble with all the lugging and banging. just more parts to break but it is still awesome.
irieproductions 11:38 PM - 23 January, 2013
the NS7 is the best controller i've ever owned but im so happy with my DDJ-SX and specially the weight, oh boy i don't miss the days of carrying around my NS7 on the flight case, but there's nothing like an NS7, anyone that has ever owned one knows what i mean. No controller will ever match the response of those platters.
dj lashes 2:03 AM - 24 January, 2013
i wished for a ns6 upgrade and KAAABOOOOMMMM got alot more NS7-II feeling good right now lol
Numark, Support
sbangs 12:29 PM - 24 January, 2013
Quote:
Simon??

Exact date TBC at this time.
Numark, Support
sbangs 12:29 PM - 24 January, 2013
Quote:
This doesn't look like a motorized platter to me. I also severely doubt Numark would ever put out a 12" motorized platter in a DJ controller...especially after the V7 didn't sell that well. Sure would be nice though!

Fully motorized just like the NS7
DJ Cs 4:46 PM - 24 January, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Is the size and weight basically the same?
dj lashes 5:51 PM - 24 January, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is the size and weight basically the same?

any know?
DJ Cs 6:19 PM - 24 January, 2013
@sbangs

Any rumors or knowledge of them releasing a V7II? I would definitely be onboard for that.
DJred24 7:16 PM - 24 January, 2013
MY exact thought !!!! V7 ii
WarpNote 12:25 PM - 25 January, 2013
Guess its just at matter of time before they drop the NS6II aswell.
My guess, probably shortly after the NS7II is dropped.
ivan zilch 2:04 PM - 25 January, 2013
Would love to see twitch mk2 with 4 decks and proper output
DJred24 3:04 PM - 25 January, 2013
Numark has dropped the ball. I still don't see anything as of yet that catches my eye for the $ being spent.

I like itch, but solely relying on a laptop for everything is bothering me lately. Consideration for traditional Cdj"s has come to mind lately with Sl2.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 3:53 PM - 25 January, 2013
Yup couldn't agree more, still need that stand alone aspect. I'm sure they could of done it......
DJ Cs 4:43 PM - 25 January, 2013
Quote:
Yup couldn't agree more, still need that stand alone aspect. I'm sure they could of done it......

Agreed, however, it may not happen with Numark and any other vendor making product for Serato or Traktor, as it would cut out the software need entirely.
Jam-Master Jake 9:51 PM - 25 January, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

It also was NOT a pic of the NS7 II. It was a pic of the new Mixtrack Pro II jogs...which doesn't have motorized platters. So I was right, go me! :)