Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Mixtape Feature

Dave The One 10:38 PM - 8 January, 2013
Serato can break away from ableton and make/create a mixtape mode in Sereto dj where you can replay your recorded mix with a custom view showing all decks loaded and playing each track that is mixed and allow you to make corrections tweaks/add fx etc...realtime with your controller or via software.....

I no longer care about The Bridge. I want to be able to use Serato DJ beyond playing live and creating one shot mixed recordings,
serkan 10:53 PM - 8 January, 2013
Recording as an ALS file would be great.
Yes, we want the full Bridge in Serato DJ which seems to be really hard for Serato and Ableton to achieve but a basic Mixtape functionality should be possible, right?
Dave The One 5:51 PM - 10 January, 2013
Numark just announced a revolution 1/24/13 www.numark.com

My guess is the MPC DJ
It's going to be in the box dj software for live playing and production/remixing with a mixtape feature.
A competitor to Serato DJ, Traktor, Virtual Dj.

And shame on Serato; we've been asking for a mixtape feature for the longest via the bridge for itch that never came to be and as a request for serato dj!
Dave The One 5:52 PM - 10 January, 2013
The Mpc Dj is also going to be the name of the software.
Dave The One 6:04 PM - 10 January, 2013
Software hardware features for live in the box use as well as studio use to edit your mixes etc...It's explained here in this video from last years namm. youtu.be