Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Denon DN-MC6000 compatible Serato DJ ?

DJ Jean-Mi 9:08 AM - 28 December, 2012
Hello,
I Just want to ask if Serato DJ and of course the video option will in a close or near future, be compatible with the Denon DN-MC6000 controler.
Thanks for Your answers.
phatbob 12:42 PM - 28 December, 2012
Never.
DJ Jean-Mi 1:27 PM - 28 December, 2012
Thanks for your answer, but what a pain ! I had bought this controller for his numerous possibilities of input and mapping. So or I stay with Traktor Pro 2, or I have to consider for the future for buy a Pioneer DJ DDJ SX. But for the moment I don't have the money in my pocket for this purchase. I'm really disapointed.
Kaiza Souza 4:47 PM - 17 March, 2013
Im extremely dissappointed, that it doesnt support the dn mc 6000, but it does the lesser 2000. Doesnt make sence to me, very dissappointed.

Come on Serato, why do the 2000 but not the 6000.
pdidy 12:40 AM - 21 March, 2013
Quote:
Im extremely dissappointed, that it doesnt support the dn mc 6000, but it does the lesser 2000. Doesnt make sence to me, very dissappointed.

Come on Serato, why do the 2000 but not the 6000.

Its apparent you dont understand the way this business works but you're not alone because many others make this same mistake. It is the manufacture (denon) who you should be asking this question to, NOT serato. The manufacture makes the determination what software their hardware works with not serato. Serato only sell the license to permit use of their software. Hope that clears things up.
Dj Tony Morris 1:45 AM - 1 May, 2013
just to reply I call denon and serato and they both blame each other because if it can be done on that toy mc2000 it should be done on the real controller.... let just put it out there serato don't listen to what there customers want.... If u look virtual dj software with all most 95% of the controller's out there....U watch see what happen when virtual dj 8 comes out and read on here how many people will leave here.....I have live and witch should have been better then DJ but im seeing Dj better then LIVE and that sucks
phatbob 7:54 AM - 1 May, 2013
Quote:
just to reply I call denon and serato and they both blame each other because if it can be done on that toy mc2000 it should be done on the real controller.... let just put it out there serato don't listen to what there customers want.... If u look virtual dj software with all most 95% of the controller's out there....U watch see what happen when virtual dj 8 comes out and read on here how many people will leave here.....I have live and witch should have been better then DJ but im seeing Dj better then LIVE and that sucks

LOL
pdidy 9:57 AM - 1 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LOL

lol.....wow

But he is rather entertaining at least......
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 3:09 AM - 23 July, 2013
Serato DJ will support the Denon mc6000 eventually. Be patient and stay thirsty my friends.
John P 12:54 AM - 3 October, 2013
Does serato dj support dnmc 6000 yet?
Mr. Goodkat 8:19 AM - 23 October, 2013
so is now supported? i see a template for sdj? but its not listed under the supported controllers?

how would you stack this up to s vestax 4000?
Dyl 4:41 PM - 9 December, 2013
As much as I love using the controller with SSL I now pine for SDJ compatibility.
Please someone make this happen.
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 7:13 PM - 9 December, 2013
Same here. Good news is Denon announced the Mc6000 2 today with SDJ native support. So the partnership is there and hopefully it leads to native support with original as well. Fingers crossed. flip.it
dhillz81 7:59 AM - 4 February, 2014
Aloha,

So I use a Rane SL2, mapped with Scratch Live to the Denon DNMC6000. Since Serato DJ announced support for the Rane SL2, will that mean my midi mapping will carry over? Has anyone tried it yet??
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 4:13 PM - 7 February, 2014
I doubt it so far Serato DJ and MC 6000 do not want to get along and play nice. But I hope someone finds out if it does or comes up with a workaround. I am still currently using the SL1 with the 6000.