Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Time remaining in offline player

dizzyrocks2001 9:01 AM - 19 December, 2012
Currently the offline player only displays the total length of the track but not the time elapsed or time remaining, but it would be nice if it did for the purpose of setting cue points. For example, I'm playing music for a dance troupe and the client emails me ahead of time and says "I need you to pause the track at 1:28". The only way I can set a cue point at precisely 1:28 is if I connect a controller but it would be nice if I didn't have to.
saNppa 10:51 AM - 27 December, 2012
This is one the (minor) downgrades when moving from Itch to SDJ and it needs no explanations.
dizzyrocks2001 1:54 PM - 27 December, 2012
Quote:
This is one the (minor) downgrades when moving from Itch to SDJ and it needs no explanations.

Downgrade?? How is it a downgrade when I paid a $199 upgrade fee to move from ITCH to Serato DJ only to lose a feature... and I think an explanation IS in order so please get your facts straight before posting next time.
dizzyrocks2001 1:59 PM - 27 December, 2012
...correction, it was a paid upgrade from DJ Intro, not ITCH, but ITCH has this feature (and is free). My workaround for now would be to use the ITCH offline player if I want to see the time elapsed on a track, but still, it would be nice if something this simple could be added to Serato DJ.
saNppa 9:15 PM - 27 December, 2012
Looks like we are arguing on the same side and you understood me wrong. This is how I see your situation: You bought an upgrade that actually is a downgrade. Still I have admit I'm not familiar with Intro, only Itch and SDJ.
dizzyrocks2001 1:29 AM - 28 December, 2012
Ahhh, now it makes sense not that I've read your post again. My bad.
Dubbl D 5:11 PM - 3 May, 2013
+1

This is basic functionality IMO... why would Serato purposely remove something like that???
serkan 6:15 PM - 3 May, 2013
+1

I don't need the total time as I can already see it in the library. I'd rather have a time display that I can toggle between remaining and elapsed time - as it was in ITCH.
Dj Wunder 2:00 AM - 8 October, 2014
+1. Absolutely. I grow tired of finding these little omissions after moving over from SSL