Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

How do you hide the track names on serato DJ..

DJ_NEAL 6:41 PM - 14 December, 2012
In serato scratch live and serato itch you are able to hide the track names (whilst they are being played)

How do you do this on Serato Dj
DJ Boom Bap 3:04 AM - 15 December, 2012
Don't let people see your computer..........

All jokes aside, I don't think A.M. Mode is in DJ, but I could be wrong.
phatbob 10:37 AM - 15 December, 2012
It has been requested elsewhere. And it's a unique selling point of Serato software so I'm sure it'll show up again at some point in the future.
Serato, Support
Jamie W 1:26 AM - 17 December, 2012
Hey DJ_Neal,

Unfortunately this feature is not available in SERATO DJ.
This is something I cant really help you with but this is a valid request I can move it over to the "Feature Suggestion Area" so that if there are other people that feel this way they can join the discussion. If enough people support the idea it may be something we may consider changing.

Thanks.
1:26 AM, 17 Dec 2012
Discussion moved to Serato DJ Feature Suggestions
Dave The One 4:04 PM - 18 December, 2012
You can put black tape over that portion of the screen, if you want something less permanent you can opt for covering it with your hand when someone walks over, alternatively you can name your tracks in morse code ... --- ...

Seriously though; that was a cool feature, i'd like to see it return.
Dj Phivestar 2:48 AM - 23 June, 2014
I would like to see this feature in Serato DJ as well.
Why? because its annoying when ppl try to hover over you to steal your set list... its even more annoying when other dis go out just to try and steal what other dis are doing. I work hard on my song selections...
Ashley Walsh 12:56 PM - 11 October, 2014
I'd love to see this feature in Serato DJ too! I'm all for sharing music with others but when you are at your peak time and are starting to bring out what i class as the 'weapons' of your music library, there would be nothing better than to switch off the track names so that the sneaky ones in the crowd cannot run over to your booth to have a gander of what song you are playing! lol!

Hoping this will be in the next update as it works wonders on Scratch Live! :)
Serato, Support
Martin C 1:24 PM - 11 October, 2014
You can use this feature in the latest version of Serato DJ Ashley! You can get that here: serato.com

Check out the Setup screen > Library + Display options, or use "alt + M" as a keyboard shortcut to activate :)
Ashley Walsh 3:37 PM - 16 October, 2014
Ah, brilliant! Thought I had the up to date version!

Thanks Martin! :)
Serato, Support
Martin C 1:43 AM - 17 October, 2014
No problem Ashley :D