Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

SL 4 SP-6 Sample Player master output

DeejaySpeed 8:37 PM - 5 December, 2012
Im not sure if anyone else is in need or perhaps found a ways to make the sound player work on two channels like the conventional method used in older model SL's. I feel like in order to take full advantage of the sl 4 Im limited to a 4 channel mixer. How bout our two channel Djs which is pretty common out there.. I love the SL 4, everything its able to do.. and the switching between djs is a plus in the clubs scene.. I guess what am asking is there a way to set a master output selection for the master output. I see each sample has its own output setting as well. The (1234A and a Master) button, but on the master output Im only able to select (1234 and A) button which honestly defeats the whole purpose of the sound bank as u mix from one side to the other wether your cutting or beat matching the drop cuts off as u mix from one channel to the other.. Again it works great on a 4 channel mixer because the drop stays consistent using a 3rd channel wether the 2 channels ur mixing with are up.. If there isnt a fix to this now it should be looked at for the future updates... All it is, is making a master button on the master output like the other SL's have...
Thanx and Ill appreciate any help in the matter...
Dj RAYO 12:53 AM - 12 December, 2012
Yes , It would be great.
long time ago I posted about this feature , now it goes back again in SL4 , No master output for sample player.
I play with a standard 4 ch mixer and 4 decks , So no more channels to input the sample player trough aux , i need to have the sample player routed to the master output of SL4 to have all my SP6's in all my 4 decks mixed.
DJ TooHypE 10:05 PM - 7 January, 2013
+1
joachimj 3:49 AM - 20 January, 2013
+1
Dub Star 5:58 AM - 22 January, 2013
+1
DJ MisterG 5:23 PM - 28 January, 2013
plus 1
DJ Zewolfy 2:49 PM - 17 February, 2013
+1000000
Selecta Neil 9:02 PM - 8 December, 2013
+1
rob voodoo 4:45 PM - 24 April, 2014
Please, please deal with this! It's ridiculous that things like this and the lack of a MIDI control panel in Serato DJ mean that i'm actually less capable now than when I was using an SL1! I can't be choosing sample outputs every time I want to play a sample, it's meant to be spontaneous! And using an aux channel is not practical when gigging. It just seems like a horrendously obvious omission.