Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Denon MC6000

DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 1:34 PM - 27 November, 2012
I bought the denon mc 6000 about 8 months back with hopes that Serato would eventually support and to much disappointment they still do not. I have midi mapped most functions to scratch live but still not getting the most of my controller. I sold my soul to Serato but since they refuse to support the 6000 it’s time to move on finally give traktor a shot. Nice knowing you Serato!
wadup 12:36 AM - 28 November, 2012
It was good having you around, you will be miss a lot o_O
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 3:57 PM - 5 December, 2012
So I bought Traktor pro as it was 50% off and after days of playing around here are my thoughts. Using the Denon MC 6000 Traktor is currently by far the best native supported software. Problem is its not Scratch live. I love the UI and simplicity of Live. I found Traktor packed with way too many features and functions that I do not need but are there in your face whether you want them or not. So for now I'm sticking with Live with hopes that Serato and Denon work together and make the MC 6000 native.
DJ Unique 1:29 AM - 6 December, 2012
Quote:
So I bought Traktor pro as it was 50% off and after days of playing around here are my thoughts. Using the Denon MC 6000 Traktor is currently by far the best native supported software. Problem is its not Scratch live. I love the UI and simplicity of Live. I found Traktor packed with way too many features and functions that I do not need but are there in your face whether you want them or not. So for now I'm sticking with Live with hopes that Serato and Denon work together and make the MC 6000 native.

I did the same thing.
It was very difficult to pass up a 50% sale, which only cost me $45.

I tried Traktor and loved how everything works perfectly but was unable to figure out how to transfer my Serato crates on my MacBook Pro.
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 3:42 AM - 15 July, 2013
Thank you Serato!! Finally LED Midi support for the MC6000!
2.5 Already installed and working like a charm.