Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Denon MC2000 Mix & Walkthrough (new DJ Controller for Serato DJ Intro)

Mr. E 8:54 PM - 6 November, 2012
Hey DJ friends,
I had the new Denon Controller at home for a couple of days :-)

Check me out mixing with the new Denon Controller here:

Watchwww.youtube.com

(Also i did a little Review & Walkthrough)

Feedback is always appreciated

Enjoy :-)
DJNitro12 7:08 PM - 13 November, 2012
sweet vid. Great job
GaryWoodland 9:41 PM - 14 November, 2012
Mr E, I have just set up the same controller today, works great with Serato intro.
Do you know how to lock a deck to stop accidentally loading a track to a deck hay is already playing? Cheers
Mr. E 10:33 PM - 14 December, 2012
SOrry for the late reply,
Gary, i don t think its possible on serato intro, on serato scratch live yes, but not on intro.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
send email to werunthis.net@googlemail.com

cheers
Mr. E 10:33 PM - 14 December, 2012
Quote:
sweet vid. Great job

thanks!! :-)
Mr. E 10:34 PM - 14 December, 2012
Gary, i don t think its possible on serato intro, on serato scratch live yes, but not on intro.

cheers
Quote:

cheers
Serato, Support
Martin C 6:25 PM - 17 December, 2012
Nice vid Mr.E :)

Quote:
Mr E, I have just set up the same controller today, works great with Serato intro.
Do you know how to lock a deck to stop accidentally loading a track to a deck hay is already playing? Cheers

You can't do this with Serato DJ Intro, but you can do this with Serato DJ. Its a feature you enable in the setup screen called "Lock Playing Deck" :)
Veejay Dullah 12:31 PM - 3 April, 2013
Hi there I have a denon mc2000 I'm using new serato DJ + serato video I need help how do I setup my serato video for iPad to use video effects.
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:45 PM - 3 April, 2013
Hey Veejay Dullah,

It really depends on what program you are using on your iPad, but it sounds like you are intending to control MIDI via the iPad, is that correct?

If so, I recommend starting here: serato.com
Veejay Dullah 11:15 AM - 4 April, 2013
Boss I WANA do the same thing from serato DJ with denon mc2000 review if u watch that review that's is what I want but cool no1 to help me it's fine
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:54 PM - 4 April, 2013
Do you mean this video? youtu.be

Or another one? If so, can you link me to it?
Veejay Dullah 3:18 AM - 5 April, 2013
yes it is , so tell me how do i do that? i have a touchosc on my ipad but is now done anyting, n im using a serato dj + video with denon mc2000 plz help to done this i rill like to use my ipad for video effects n if u can be able to work with ipad play as a wireless just give the link for those apps from aple store n if u can xpalan me propar how do i setup all those things plzz if u dont understand tell me,
Serato, Support
Martin C 1:26 AM - 6 April, 2013
Ok, well to be honest the hardest part in my opinion is getting touch osc connected to your computer in order to send MIDI messages.

The application is not something we officially support, but there is a user on our forum who has mapped his iPad to Scratch Live: serato.com

Once you have it connected and sending MIDI messages, the rest is easier, you just simply need to map the features you would like by using our MIDI mode system, which learns the buttons you are tapping on: serato.com

Believe me though, touch OSC is not really for beginners, it may take a while to set up, but if you need more help, perhaps try and get in contact with Mr DVDjHardy in the above thread I linked you.

Good luck :)