Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

mixtape function wont record audio

Product
The Bridge
Version
Ableton 8.2.2
Scratch Live
Hardware
Rane Sixty-Eight
Host
Scratch Live
Version
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
danielle king 11:04 PM - 30 October, 2012
when i try to make a mixtae with the bridge ableton records the movements on the mixer but no audio i select the right recording function but i dont get audio
Serato, Support
Scott S 3:25 AM - 31 October, 2012
Hi there danielle king,

Yes this is a known bug with the Sixty-Eight and 2.4.3. This bug was introduced in version 2.4.1, so if you wish to record a Mixtape using Scratch Live and Ableton then the only work around is to use Scratch Live 2.4.0.

You can find version 2.4.0 here > serato.com

Cheers
danielle king 12:48 PM - 31 October, 2012
i bought serato andableton so i could use the bridge i keep my gear up to date for free because i i bought the very expensive software and hardware .whats the point of going backwards.Either i get the service i paid for or your advertising changes or the software gets an update that works .Why advertise the updates if you lose one of the main things you got it for .Iwould hate to leave serato because its great for the most part but this does not help
Serato, Support
Scott S 8:49 PM - 31 October, 2012
Yes we understand that this is an important issue, and our developers are aware and working on a fix as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience, but this issue should be addressed in the next release of Scratch Live.

Thanks
danielle king 12:17 PM - 1 November, 2012
thats good news when i see an improvement i shall give it a mention everything else works like a dream. thanks for your reply.