Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Serato DJ Intro 1.0.9 - not for DDJ-WEGO ???

2.Um.@.X 9:04 AM - 28 October, 2012
I was kinda surprise that they released a new updated version of the DJ INTRO. But in the details there is no support yet for DDJ-WEGO. When can we see this update for the support for the unit?
phatbob 9:46 AM - 28 October, 2012
Why do you keep asking the same question of Serato over and over, when it has been made abundantly clear to you that the decision to licence Intro for the We-Go is ENTIRELY up to Pioneer?

Again, I ask you, what was Pioneer's response when you asked them on THEIR forum, or when you emailed them?

Because constantly posting here is literally a waste of EVERYONE'S time.
2.Um.@.X 8:02 AM - 29 October, 2012
Watchwww.youtube.com

This was comment last week.

The only software supported at this time is Virtual DJ, but more software will be supported in the future. Please stay tuned for announcements, and thank you for watching!
phatbob 8:46 AM - 29 October, 2012
So 'stay tuned for announcements' then. What's the point of keeping on asking? If it's coming, they'll tell us.
2.Um.@.X 5:35 PM - 29 October, 2012
Thank you for your euphemism!
Spacelotus 2:00 AM - 2 November, 2012
phatbob stop being a jerk. She is just asking a question that a lot of people would like to know the answer to. If pioneer is advertising that the WeGO will work with serato then serato knows something about it. I find it ridiculous that they are saying they know nothing. Get a life phatbob. Why would serato let pioneer use their logo in promo videos if they knew nothing about it. Maybe you should play some music instead of being a jerk to someone you don't know. Serato what's up?