Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Pioneer DJ WeGO+Serato ITCH?

Robby Manis 12:37 AM - 19 October, 2012
Hey I am brand new to the whole dj and producing scene. So do not be too harsh on me. Anyway I just wanted to know if serato ITCH would work well for the Pioneer DJ WeGO. If anyone could tell me if it is compatible that would be great. Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.
phatbob 12:41 AM - 19 October, 2012
It's not compatible at present, with Itch, not is it on the list for Intro or Serato DJ.

At this point it doesn't look likely that Pioneer will be licensing any Serato software for the We-Go. Pioneer are very much pushing it as a VirtualDJ focused controller, with a special version of the VDJ software made for it.
Robby Manis 1:04 AM - 20 October, 2012
Quote:
It's not compatible at present, with Itch, not is it on the list for Intro or Serato DJ.

At this point it doesn't look likely that Pioneer will be licensing any Serato software for the We-Go. Pioneer are very much pushing it as a VirtualDJ focused controller, with a special version of the VDJ software made for it.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if the MC3000 will work with itch?
phatbob 1:36 AM - 20 October, 2012
Nope.

You should have a browse around on the Serato homepage, there are controllers from both Denon and Pioneer which are small and fairly cheaply priced. They are Intro compatible out of the box, and can upgraded (for a fee) to Serato DJ later this year when that comes out.
Robby Manis 1:47 PM - 20 October, 2012
Thanks for letting me know. Any controllers you would recommend for itch? Thanks for all the help.
Maskrider 5:25 PM - 21 October, 2012
Quote:
Thanks for letting me know. Any controllers you would recommend for itch? Thanks for all the help.

Everything is in the homepage feel free to browse around.
Jean_do_It 5:40 PM - 21 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Everything is in the homepage feel free to browse around.

Vestax VCI 300