Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Make all music play same level?

DjShadow734 4:00 AM - 15 October, 2012
I would like to know if there are any programs out there that can make all of the music and videos play @ the same volume?
Robert W 4:17 AM - 15 October, 2012
You can achieve either achieve this by using a DAW that uses volume envelopes & automation, or by adjusting the gains in scratch live or itch since It saves your gain settings. you can just go through your library and adjust the gain setting on each individual song so that they're all the same volume level. It will be helpful to monitor the level meters as the song is playing so you can track it better.
Nicky Blunt 2:58 PM - 15 October, 2012
still trying to figure this out? lmao google is your friend!
DjShadow734 5:00 PM - 16 October, 2012
Yep Nicky Blunt I been back in the Hospital again for surgeries again an never got this problem solved. I know that this is way below you guys but can you help? Since i got hit i cant remember alot of simple things.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:55 PM - 17 October, 2012
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:55 PM - 17 October, 2012
DJRemixEnt 8:00 PM - 17 October, 2012
wow... dude started the same exact thread 4 months ago...wow...smdh

dat shit crayyyy!!!
DjShadow734 9:57 PM - 19 October, 2012
@ DJRemixEnt I was in a Motorcycle accident an broke arm leg in 4 places got screws an plates holding me together....That shit crayyy!!!! Thanks for remembering....