Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Did A-Trak officially go Traktor?

DJ Sniffles 10:01 PM - 3 October, 2012
I used to live in NYC and whenever A-Trak was performing I was there behind the decks, jerking off mentally. But he was always on serato.....even if the other DJ was straight cd.

I haven't been in NYC for almost 2 years now....but! I noticed something in this video

Watchwww.youtube.com

And it's def not a Serato soundcard.
Laz219 1:24 AM - 4 October, 2012
This came up a while ago.

serato.com
Nicky Blunt 7:33 PM - 4 October, 2012
He responded with some guitar reference, idk i wish he still played hip hop & not the shit he plays now instead.
bandoma 11:52 PM - 4 October, 2012
Ya man where have you been sniff? Atrak also said that himself and craze use sync on traktor.
DJ Dynamite - NJ 11:53 PM - 5 October, 2012
saw him perform in Jersey on wednesday and was not impressed at all. If he says he uses sync to be creative, I didn't see any creativity. I was thoroughly disappointed
BERTO 3:05 AM - 7 October, 2012
Quote:
saw him perform in Jersey on wednesday and was not impressed at all. If he says he uses sync to be creative, I didn't see any creativity. I was thoroughly disappointed

I said the same thing about AM and got trashed for it... Tread carefully :) atrak can be sick with it. Maybe a bad day.. How was Klutch?!
DJ Dynamite - NJ 9:35 PM - 7 October, 2012
I didn't catch Klutch's whole set. I got there about 10 minutes before A-Trak went on
BERTO 3:18 AM - 8 October, 2012
Quote:
I didn't catch Klutch's whole set. I got there about 10 minutes before A-Trak went on

Klutch is sick with it! I always find out about these events the night of....
DJ Sniffles 1:19 AM - 11 October, 2012
Quote:
Ya man where have you been sniff? Atrak also said that himself and craze use sync on traktor.

In a hole called Detroit
CMOS 6:45 PM - 12 October, 2012
YO sniff when we gonna see you get thrown out of hardcore pawn?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:58 AM - 15 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Ya man where have you been sniff?

In a hole called Detroit

hey - hey - hey - some of have to live here ya know...

: )

What up Sniff..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:36 PM - 20 October, 2012
Quote:

That show is bananaz.
DJ Dynamite - NJ 9:08 AM - 21 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

That show is fake.

Yeah, I know... most of the reality shows are
Free Man 1:50 PM - 22 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That show is fake.

Yeah, I know... most of the reality shows are

seriously... just watch 5 minutes of keeping up woth the kardashians... can someone really be as dumb as them in real life?