Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Track starts from the beginning

Product
ITCH
Version
Hardware
Numark NS7 + Numark NSFX
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
Gilbert Elliott 2:03 AM - 30 September, 2012
I was performing last night and track kept restarting from the beginning of song. It happened 4 times. I rebooted my mac(had to stop the party) and it didn't happen again. I just upgraded to Mountain Lion when I found out Serato supported the the new OS X. Never happened before and I was wondering if anyone else having this issue?
DJ Padida 5:20 AM - 30 September, 2012
I noticed this problem too since updating to 2.2.2 a song would restart from the beginning not the first cue but before the song hits the first beat. Happens with the left deck mostly. This happened a lot when i was using the numark v7 prior to 2.2.2. The update fixed that on the v7 but now it does that on my ns7. I'm running lion 10.7.5.
Gilbert Elliott 12:15 PM - 30 September, 2012
Quote:
I noticed this problem too since updating to 2.2.2 a song would restart from the beginning not the first cue but before the song hits the first beat. Happens with the left deck mostly. This happened a lot when i was using the numark v7 prior to 2.2.2. The update fixed that on the v7 but now it does that on my ns7. I'm running lion 10.7.5.

Same here, all happened on the left side. I'm also using the NS7.
Serato, Support
Martin C 3:13 AM - 8 October, 2012
Hey Gilbert Elliot,

Do you usually have "play from first cue point" enabled in the setup screen?

Just ensure that this is actually enabled.

Did the problem ever happen when using the previous version of ITCH 2.2?
4:00 AM, 22 Oct 2012
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.