Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Best Record Pools out there?

Team Tommy 8:23 PM - 7 August, 2012
What are the best record pools out there that have good variety of mix from top 40's, electro, dance, 80's, old school and stuff?
Dj LyRiX 4:13 PM - 14 December, 2012
Well the best one I can recommend is Mixshowtools... I have used tons and wasted a lot of money. But these guys are legit! You get emails for free of all the music and if you pay the monthly you get into the archives... Everything is 320kbps!!! Best out there man...
DJ NiCNiK 10:47 PM - 25 January, 2013
Do not use Videotoolz2.0 0r 8thwonder, HACKS!
Dj LyRiX 12:31 AM - 31 January, 2013
I use to use 8th wonder... Used them from 08-10... Been on Mixshowtools Since...
DJ Merci 2:37 PM - 28 February, 2013
I use Franchise Record Pools and I love the daily updates to all genres..at 320kbps can't go wrong
Jose2206 4:42 AM - 16 April, 2013
I use franchise record pool as well. Problem I have is they have songs on there that everyone has had on there sites a week before they get it. love the site but need more options for acapellas and intsrumentals. Any suggestions. I've checked djcity, and a few others and was not impressed by the lack of options. I know a few djs that work with people from the Radio stations up here in Boston and pay BIG MONEY for the pool there in but they get everything and I mean everything
TheRealDJGotti 3:15 AM - 6 May, 2013
I've been through alot of websites for music and [link removed] is by far the best. It gives you a variety of instrumentals, Acapellas, and also MixShow Versions. [link removed] site is user friendly and always has the new music first. It is hands down the best site to grab music.
jrhtheone 1:48 PM - 10 January, 2014
Yall need to give promo Only A try.
Good3go85 3:06 PM - 16 January, 2014
Franchise,Whitelabel,VP-Records promo all i need