DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Work Request - DJ Needed for Wedding.

Culprit 5:59 PM - 24 July, 2012
Quote:
WORK REQUEST
SENT ON 07-24-12
WHAT
DJ Needed
EVENT TYPE
Wedding
EVENT DURATION
6 or more
EQUIPMENT NEEDED
I'm not sure yet
"Looking for an up and coming DJ who wants to get some experience. We have hand-picked every song for the entire evening so we're mainly looking for someone who can take all of our music, mix songs into one another, and follow our day-of-coordinator's cues for when to start each song/playlist. The venue comes fully equipped with sound equipment and a mic. Would love to give an up and comer a chance and a great recommendation following the event!"
WHEN
August 18, 2012 6P - 1A
WHO
Cecilia M.
WHERE
Los Angeles, CA 90034
TRAVEL
Service professional must travel to my address.
PHONE NUMBER
Not available

weddings now too?
sixxx 6:03 PM - 24 July, 2012
lmao!!!!
sixxx 6:04 PM - 24 July, 2012
Btw, lol at this part "We have hand-picked every song for the entire evening"
Culprit 6:05 PM - 24 July, 2012
why don't they just setup an ipod? or have the wedding coordinator do this..
sixxx 6:06 PM - 24 July, 2012
Quote:
why don't they just setup an ipod? or have the wedding coordinator do this..

Exactly
latindj 6:10 PM - 24 July, 2012
or hire Puma? **************runs and hides!********************
sixxx 6:17 PM - 24 July, 2012
hahaha
Crackpipe 6:37 PM - 24 July, 2012
Shit 90034 is my area code. This must be a hood wedding because there is no place around here that I would even consider having a wedding.
DJ'Que 11:08 PM - 24 July, 2012
This is the new way of getting over on Wedding DJs in La. Most of the time its either another dj company that's looking to hire a low price dj that wants to learn. The music is hand picked which they get from professional DJs like us that tell them or give them a playlist to pick from.

The wedding Coordinator now are telling the bride and groom how to cut the price on the dj.

I cut dealing with the coordinator out a long Time ago after seeing that post and having them tell me that.

My homie just did a wedding and they told him to only bring laptop and hard drive.

Cos everything was there.

He said they were like the other dj charge $3000. And wasn't good but he bright out uplighting and video screens.

That post has been in la craigslist for sometime now.

There really on that DJs come a dime our dozen crap now
DJ Benny B NYC 1:45 PM - 25 July, 2012
im doing a wedding in august and they literally picked EVERY song they want me to play and the order they want them played in. And that includes the cocktail hour and the dinner.

they paid me my regular fee in advance - in january actually.

if people want to do that for their wedding, fine - as long as theyre not doing it as a scheme to pay the dj less. the girl was kinda embarassed about it and apologized a lot so she knows its not the coolest thing...
DJPrice_inMD 1:55 PM - 25 July, 2012
I do alot of weddings where the bride and groom presume that their musical tastes trump most everyone else's, and as a result I get a pretty static list of what I have to play throughout the evening. I still get paid the same, and oftentimes I do discover a few songs that I do like, but generally these events are boring.
WileECoyote 1:58 PM - 25 July, 2012
lol. . . .man if the money from weddings/corporate wasn't so good.. I'd just say screw it.
DJ Benny B NYC 2:06 PM - 25 July, 2012
yeah it can be horrible and boring..
sixxx 3:37 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:
I do alot of weddings where the bride and groom presume that their musical tastes trump most everyone else's, and as a result I get a pretty static list of what I have to play throughout the evening. I still get paid the same, and oftentimes I do discover a few songs that I do like, but generally these events are boring.

Exactly. People get bored at these types of weddings.
DJ JT Stevens 3:47 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This exact thing happened to me earlier this year. The bride and groom picked way too many "must play" songs and were pretty selective on the dinner music as well. Not wanting to disappoint them I stuck to their list and the guests weren't having any of it. Worst part is that the couple didn't even dance to the songs that they chose.

I started throwing in some staples to get the crowd interested and involved but it was too late. Definitely one of the most boring weddings I've ever done.

I dj so bad...
sixxx 3:58 PM - 25 July, 2012
lol @ You DJ so bad
Jader 4:12 PM - 25 July, 2012
at least the money was good... i hope
WileECoyote 4:14 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This exact thing happened to me earlier this year. The bride and groom picked way too many "must play" songs and were pretty selective on the dinner music as well. Not wanting to disappoint them I stuck to their list and the guests weren't having any of it. Worst part is that the couple didn't even dance to the songs that they chose.

I started throwing in some staples to get the crowd interested and involved but it was too late. Definitely one of the most boring weddings I've ever done.

I dj so bad...

The saddest thing is now the guests probably think you are a bad DJ.
djpuma_gemini 4:28 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:

Beeitch
sixxx 4:42 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I dj so bad...

Exactly. This is why I pick and choose my wedding gigs.
latindj 5:05 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Beeitch

bedda have mi dinero!

When the bride and groom presume to know better than you:

1) do not take the gig - why sacrifice yourself for a few dollars

2) explain to the couple that whle you admire their vast music knowledge, most guests are not as diverse as them and may ultimately get bored. tell them you want their wedding to be memorable, but not for all the wrong reasons and that you will play their requests, but if they bomb, you have the option of doing your thing and reading the crowd. (put this in the contract as well)
DJPrice_inMD 5:09 PM - 25 July, 2012
I never try to discount my wedding rates because of the amount of extra crap I have to deal with. I will have done about 15 or 16 weddings by this end of this year, and enjoy the work usually, but about 1 out of every 4 I am tearing my hair out all night. I enjoy all types of music and really try to play open and enjoyable sets for all age groups at weddings.

Quote:

This worries me alot as well, because the wedding market is my area is very close knit and I worry that a bad gig will reflect badly on me to the vendors I haven't worked with before, and the guests in general.
WileECoyote 6:13 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Beeitch

bedda have mi dinero!

When the bride and groom presume to know better than you:

2) explain to the couple that whle you admire their vast music knowledge, most guests are not as diverse as them and may ultimately get bored. tell them you want their wedding to be memorable, but not for all the wrong reasons and that you will play their requests, but if they bomb, you have the option of doing your thing and reading the crowd. (put this in the contract as well)

Learned my lesson two years ago. I have thirty minutes of my own in every wedding.
DJ JT Stevens 6:21 PM - 25 July, 2012
Quote:
at least the money was good... i hope

It was, but not worth the possibility of losing new clients because they didn't realize (or didn't care) that I was asked to adhere to a certain set of songs.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
This worries me alot as well, because the wedding market is my area is very close knit and I worry that a bad gig will reflect badly on me to the vendors I haven't worked with before, and the guests in general.

Exactly, these are the things I worried about after that wedding. I was honestly beating myself up about it for a good week and second guessing everything I did (NM). But then I rocked the next gig I did and that boosted my confidence back up to its normal level.

I probably lost a few potential clients and I've promised myself to be more selective in the future. The couple were friends of a friend though so I wanted to help them out.

Quote:

Good call. I've actually had that in my contract from day one and always tell couples that I'm going to call an audible if their song selection isn't getting people on the dancefloor. I think I waited too long to call it at that particular wedding though. Never mind the fact that the guests were already restless because the bride and groom were dragging everything on and nowhere to be found for all the important parts of the night, which made everything else run late.

Ugh. Okay, enough venting about that for now.
djbigboy 8:23 PM - 25 July, 2012
Its important to sell to your clients that you are experienced with weddings and that you have been to more weddings than they have and djs need flexibility in order to rock the crowd. I have one of those "Ok to PlaY"MustPlay""Do Not Play" lists. But i tell every customer, stick mostly to the "Ok to Play" and "Must Play". I am not gonna play a lot of songs that people aren't dancing too. Then I tell them to write down specific requests and artists and genres they like. Then I incorporate those songs into the event, not always during dancing. If most of your gigs are direct referrals, they should know what they are getting. I will pass on a gig if they want a song for song selection of music I don't know or usually play. Having said that, I did a wedding that was "modern rock", the couple followed my instructions, i threw in some songs I knew along with some party rockers and it worked out well but I didn't know any of the songs they requested but they kinda worked.
DJ Reflex 6:41 PM - 26 July, 2012
I did a wedding a few years ago where one of the bride's sister had died only a few weeks before the wedding. It was tragic for sure, but the whole night the bride and her mom kept requesting depressing songs about sadness and hurt. First of all, I didn't have most of them. And second, it was a wedding, NOT a funeral. It was the bride's younger sister who finally made an announcement that THIS night was a celebration. After that the party livened up and the bride eventually danced at her wedding. I felt bad, but I wasn't going to ruin the whole night for all the guests and stile the party.

(BTW, they left an empty seat at the head table for the missing sister who was supposed to be a bridesmaid.)
sixxx 6:49 PM - 26 July, 2012
Quote:
I did a wedding a few years ago where one of the bride's sister had died only a few weeks before the wedding. It was tragic for sure, but the whole night the bride and her mom kept requesting depressing songs about sadness and hurt. First of all, I didn't have most of them. And second, it was a wedding, NOT a funeral. It was the bride's younger sister who finally made an announcement that THIS night was a celebration. After that the party livened up and the bride eventually danced at her wedding. I felt bad, but I wasn't going to ruin the whole night for all the guests and stile the party.

(BTW, they left an empty seat at the head table for the missing sister who was supposed to be a bridesmaid.)

daaaaamn.... depressing
latindj 11:42 PM - 26 July, 2012
Quote:

did you play Another One Bites The Dust?
Timmy G 1:09 AM - 27 July, 2012
lol ur a sick bastard latindj
DJ Tino C 1:12 AM - 27 July, 2012
@ Latin DJ, I was like damn you're messed up, but I was laughing when I read that shit.
DJ Tino C 1:16 AM - 27 July, 2012
OK, on a serious note, I live in South FL. What would you guys say is a descent price to DJ a wedding, lets say for 6 hours from cocktail hour until ending. Also how much should I charge for uplighting, including moving heads, lasers, and truss? I want to see if my prices are too much or too little according to other DJ opinions. please be as honest as possible in your professional opinions. Also if you have any questions for me, please ask away if it impacts your answer. Thanks.
DJ Reflex 3:17 AM - 27 July, 2012
Up here in corn field Illinois, I would charge at least $700-$800 depending on what type of lighting rig you bring. Up-Lights are a pain to set up (if they all have to be DMX connected - AND you don't have wireless.) Some guys are getting $1200 for weddings, but they have larger trussing rigs, not just a typical DJ T-Bar set-up. Set up a consultation with the bride/groom and see what fits within their budget... but don't directly ask them! Set your price on the high end and then talk them into all the cool features that you offer. Make them feel that they are getting a deal for all the lights you have that will enhance the mood of the reception.
mikep 4:06 AM - 27 July, 2012
I had a wedding where the bride's mother passed away about a week before the wedding. They said she told them to go ahead if she didn't make it so we still did their uptempo grand entrance and they did an acknowledgement at the prayer before dinner and during the speaches.

I had a couple of weddings where they gave me extensive requests and wanted it to be "classy" with only their requests. Both request lists at these weddings were trashed after a few songs. When they could see it wasn't working I asked their permission to go off their list and rocked the rest of the night. When they saw how it was going, they apologized. And when I asked to toss the list they said they trusted me and that's why they hired me.

Couples often ask how far they should go with their requests. I tell them to put down anything they really want with a "must play", "would like to play" and "do not play" but don't try to program the whole night.
DJPrice_inMD 1:46 PM - 27 July, 2012
@DJ Tino C

I live in Maryland and a package consisting of sound, uplighting and party lighting with moving heads on a truss would typically charge around $1600-2000. I charge between $800-1200 and I do not yet own a truss setup (just a 2 t-bar setup with basic effects lights) or uplighting. Some guys in Maryland are getting up to $2500 per gig.
djbigboy 8:32 PM - 27 July, 2012
I charge $1200 w/o a crazy light setup. Just be confident and sell your experience and you can get as much as the market will bear
MusicMeister 2:20 PM - 30 July, 2012
As to prices... it all depends. Are you 'average' or better than average? Your prices should reflect your talent, not how much crap you're willing to haul out to a wedding.

I charge $1500 for a reception in the panhandle of Florida - little to no lighting (I 'sometimes' bring a small amount of dance floor lighting - 1-2 lights). $750 for ceremony.

Market average in my area - one multi-op charges as little as $295 the other typically runs in the $500-600 range. $400-$750 is pretty typical.

Considering that a PA system rental is about $700 from most venues, I'd start there and say that anything beyond that is your 'fee' for your time, talent, skills, marketing, prep work, overhead (music, phone, web site, etc) and all the other 'stuff' we pay for.

Let's be honest, chair covers run about $5 or more EACH. A wedding with 200 people is dropping $1000 on CHAIR COVERS. Do you bring more to the even than chair covers? Just something to think about...
sixxx 8:15 PM - 30 July, 2012
" Let's be honest, chair covers run about $5 or more EACH. A wedding with 200 people is dropping $1000 on CHAIR COVERS. Do you bring more to the even than chair covers? Just something to think about... "

I thought you said honest. lol @ $5 or more per chair cover. hahahahahaa
DJ Reflex 8:39 PM - 30 July, 2012
I got to charge more for ceremonies... especially outdoor ones! I gotta haul more equipment, get all the bridal party cues right, fight off bugs, make sure the preacher has the wireless microphone ON, and organize it all from the back where I can't see anything and sweating my butt off!

I'm adding more up-lights to my collection. Price went up on that feature real quick!
WileECoyote 12:09 PM - 31 July, 2012
Quote:
As to prices... it all depends. Are you 'average' or better than average? Your prices should reflect your talent, not how much crap you're willing to haul out to a wedding.

I charge $1500 for a reception in the panhandle of Florida - little to no lighting (I 'sometimes' bring a small amount of dance floor lighting - 1-2 lights). $750 for ceremony.

Market average in my area - one multi-op charges as little as $295 the other typically runs in the $500-600 range. $400-$750 is pretty typical.

Considering that a PA system rental is about $700 from most venues, I'd start there and say that anything beyond that is your 'fee' for your time, talent, skills, marketing, prep work, overhead (music, phone, web site, etc) and all the other 'stuff' we pay for.

Let's be honest, chair covers run about $5 or more EACH. A wedding with 200 people is dropping $1000 on CHAIR COVERS. Do you bring more to the even than chair covers? Just something to think about...

That's a great perspective; and thanks.
DJ Tino C 2:56 AM - 1 August, 2012
Thanks for the input guys. I just did a sweet 16 for $1400. I normally charge $1500 myself, but was thinking about increasing my price to $2000. I include uplighting, moving heads, and a truss structure. It is the arch style truss, which I would like to use for a grand entrance or even for a wedding cake and put pinspots or par cans aiming down to give that effect. Next step is to get a kick ass truss structure. What I have learned is you can name any price that you want. Somebody will pay it. Usually the more expensive you are, you will get a specific client. I think $1500-$2500 is pretty good for a major event. I usually hire another DJ or MC to work with me too. Thanks again for the feedback!
DJ Reflex 4:09 AM - 1 August, 2012
Go for it. I'd love to have the trussing system you described... but it wouldn't fit in my Dodge Dakota!
DJ Tino C 12:39 AM - 2 August, 2012
Global truss is not cheap. Maybe with my next 2 gigs I might buy a full setup. I'm trying to get locked in right now as the resident go to DJ through this country club that we booked our baby shower at. They really liked all of my lighting and setup.
DJ Tino C 12:43 AM - 2 August, 2012
@ DJ Reflex, I feel you man. I have a Ford F-150. Works out well, except when it rains. I am thinking about buying an Expedition EL. I have to park my pickup truck in my garage because my HOA is a bunch of douchebags. That will free up my garage for more storage (truss), will protect my gear from weather, and I have a baby coming in December. Seems like the logical choice.
MusicMeister 5:28 AM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
" Let's be honest, chair covers run about $5 or more EACH. A wedding with 200 people is dropping $1000 on CHAIR COVERS. Do you bring more to the even than chair covers? Just something to think about... "

Actually, that's both low and high. ;)

Low if you're renting a chair cover only - about $1.50 each isn't unusual. An organza sash is another 50 cents or about $2.00 a chair.

However, there's another $50-$80 in shipping per 100. So 200 would be about $475 or so shipped.

On the same side, $5 from a local company that comes out, puts them on and then takes them off when it's all over is cheap - I've seen them run closer to $7+ per chair depending on the covers. ;) And trust me, as someone that worked a wedding with a local planner and put over 300 chair covers on chairs - it's labor intensive.

So.... now with all that out there... does it make sense? ;)
echa1945mf 6:02 AM - 2 August, 2012
i went to a wedding once where the groom died during reception,heart attack , talk about depressing shit phewww
DJ Reflex 6:12 AM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
i went to a wedding once where the groom died during reception,heart attack , talk about depressing shit phewww

Wow, that's horrible.
DJ Dac 5:15 PM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
@ DJ Reflex, I feel you man. I have a Ford F-150. Works out well, except when it rains. I am thinking about buying an Expedition EL. I have to park my pickup truck in my garage because my HOA is a bunch of douchebags. That will free up my garage for more storage (truss), will protect my gear from weather, and I have a baby coming in December. Seems like the logical choice.

why dont you just put a cap on your truck?
sixxx 6:37 PM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:

Yeah. I saw the same movie. Tommy Boy.
sixxx 6:41 PM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Actually, that's both low and high. ;)

Low if you're renting a chair cover only - about $1.50 each isn't unusual. An organza sash is another 50 cents or about $2.00 a chair.

However, there's another $50-$80 in shipping per 100. So 200 would be about $475 or so shipped.

On the same side, $5 from a local company that comes out, puts them on and then takes them off when it's all over is cheap - I've seen them run closer to $7+ per chair depending on the covers. ;) And trust me, as someone that worked a wedding with a local planner and put over 300 chair covers on chairs - it's labor intensive.

So.... now with all that out there... does it make sense? ;)

See? A lot of places have everything included as a package. I find it hard to believe that someone would be ordering and, consequently paying, that much for a wedding chair cover even having it shipped. Especially, if it was broken down the way you did it.

For high end weddings, you'd be competing with DJ companies that have a huge warehouse full of stuff. So, a one-man DJ "business" can't even compete with them...

So, I think a lot of these cats who post here are NOT huge DJ companies. So, what may seem like little to you, it's actually a great amount as most of it is profit since huge DJ companies have waaaay more expenses to cover.... hence their high rates.

Now, I'm not saying a DJ should charge craigslist' rates... but you get the idea when we're talking about comparison. So, yeah, know your worth... but at the same time, you also have to know who the competition is and WHY they charge what they charge. And, not EVER look at just how much they charge... but more importantly:

how much is their profit.
DJ Reflex 9:12 PM - 2 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

why dont you just put a cap on your truck?

I was wondering the same thing... rain and DJ gear don't mix too well.
MusicMeister 6:30 AM - 3 August, 2012
Sixxx: In all actuality, think about that again. ;) Profit isn't the end all, be all. The thing you should really understand is that there are multiple business models that DJ companies use. Some have lower prices but run multiple systems. And they are systems because that's what they sell - a 'system' to their clients. Some try to use that methodology in a single op model. And some sell 'talent', others 'stuff'.... the list goes on and on.

At the end of the day, profit counts, but it's more important to understand what other companies are really selling and what you're selling if you consider them your competition. Profit and loss only matters at the end of the year. ;)

And understanding your worth is important - and no, no one runs numbers like I did above... instead they show a room with chair covers and bows and one without and say this difference will cost you $xxx and they say 'ok'.

For example, if my wedding reception rates start at $1500 and a local multi-op charges $600 but he has 10 DJs we can run the numbers. If we both have $100 in production costs per wedding I make $1400 but he makes $5000. And it's easier to sell $600 weddings vs. $1500 weddings.

Running numbers is easy though...
DJPrice_inMD 12:56 PM - 3 August, 2012
You do want to price yourself what you think you are worth, but if this is something you do for at least part of your living, then you need to keep yourself at least somewhat price-sensitive to the market you work s that it is possible to get work week in and week out. It's perfectly fine to charge drastically more than the competition, but I do feel that equipment worth should factor into the price.i Light setups, whether ambient up-lighting or effects lighting, can often be a key factor in brides making their decision.

In my market, my biggest competition is this: www.stevemoody.com

He offers a pretty boilerplate big-company DJ experience with the DJs being mostly middle-aged and the music mixing is simple transitions. (VDJ with only a mixer hooked up) However, these guys get 4 & 5-star reviews constantly because they turn out the same (cheesy) performance each time and they use high-priced moving-head lights and up-lighting. Many brides want there wedding to be cheesy and over-the-top so it works.

Granted, my prices will be going up at the end of this fall, but I pick up plenty of weddings by pricing myself appropriately for my skill level and the local market value of my equipment and by also working more closely with couples than big-name DJ companies will do. Would I like to make more money per event? Yes, and I will next year, but for me it's about smart growth and always moving towards the goal of my ideal market range and clients.
Culprit 9:09 PM - 3 August, 2012
The pricing on that website seem's real legit to me.
DJ Reflex 4:06 AM - 4 August, 2012
A little personality goes a long way as well. I get a couple gigs from bridal shows not because I have the best system or the most talent, but because I try to please the customer. Some of the other guys are like used car salesmen only trying to make a buck. I have a nice system and some great lighting, but definitely not the best in town. DJ ____ has a decent system and a photo booth to boot, but he is a schmuck guy and way too pushy. Sometimes it comes down to character.

In my area (northern Illinois), I'm in a good niche. I am booked almost every weekend through the rest of this year. I also have good relationships with some of the higher end DJ and production companies. They charge a lot more, but I can always rely on them to take care of larger venues or gigs that I can't cater too for one reason or another. (Usually lighting packages and trussing systems...)
DJ Tino C 2:57 AM - 10 August, 2012
@ DJ Dac and DJ Reflex, good point, but I already thought of that. The truck will do for now, at least through our first child. I have 92,000 miles, so I have my sights open on a newer vehicle. @ DJ price, I think you hit the nail on the head! Brides DO want cheesy! I get it and I don't at the same time. You wan't to make some of the older folks have fun too, but damn! Can we play some current music too? Pop, dance, hip hop, anything? I don't want to listen to corny ass music all night as a DJ or a guest!
DJ Tino C 3:07 AM - 10 August, 2012
On a side note, I have been dealing with 2 potential clients over the last couple of weeks. One is working with a wedding planner, which I'm not game on at all! The second is having a smaller (80 person) wedding at a clubhouse, so I think they have a low budget in mind. I don't think these people realize the planning that goes into this for and event such as a wedding. Meeting with the clients a couple times, going over potential playlists, timing, etc. I am not going to DJ a wedding and bring lights for $500. No way! This isn't my bread and butter. Just what I love to do!
DJ Reflex 6:20 AM - 11 August, 2012
DJ Tino C - I had to talk my client into some extra lighting effects last Tues. I went out to the venue and took pics with my phone to show her where I would put the Up-Lights. When I showed them to the bride, she was impressed that I made the effort and ordered the lights.

Good luck with your meetings. You can sell upgrades and talk them into spending a few more dollars if you present it right. Also, tell them what makes you different from all the other DJs. Give them confidence that they hired the right guy.
DJ Tino C 5:51 PM - 11 August, 2012
Yeah, I do brother! I think because of the whole "economy" thing, people are just trying to get deals. I told one client about 4 months ago tactfully, If you want to take the chance of ruining your daughter's sweet 16 by haggling the DJ, when you just dropped $4000 to rent a hall, bot including food, then go ahead and get a high schooler with an ipod who MAY show up. Never ceases to amaze me how these people don't even second guess the price of the hall or caterer, but wan't to haggle on the most important part of the night, THE MUSIC, and lighting.
DJ Tino C 5:51 PM - 11 August, 2012
Needless to say I DJ'd the party! LOL
DJ Reflex 6:57 PM - 11 August, 2012
Nice - tore it up I suppose!
DJ Tino C 8:40 PM - 11 August, 2012
Yeah, it went real well! I normally use my lighting to really push my skills. I am looking to get more uplighting and a nice truss structure.
DJ Tino C 8:40 PM - 11 August, 2012
Any of you guys have twitter? I literally just made an account.