DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Jammy Jam Summer 2012 Re-Cap

Dj K.Smith 4:50 AM - 25 June, 2012
Definitely had some of the nicest weather we've ever had for a jam... First and foremost shout out to Rane for the "Swag" that I was able to pass out to the majority of guys in attendance... As an honest man, I did not even keep a single t-shirt for myself... All for you fellas...

Shout out to the host Ricky Jay for offering up his casa to have so many people come through and do their thing... We had some familiar faces show up that were very nice to see: Basic, Eder, Mike_P, SIxxx, Splyce, Tehben, etc.. We also had some jammy jam rookies show up. If this was your first jam then please post because I more than likely forgot your name, LOL...

We had some dope sets by associates of Ricky Jay (some nice juggling routines and some sick scratching)... I got to see the VCI-380 in person thanks to Dj Ronix...

Overall it was nice to just come out and chill, spin, listen to a few train-wrecks (as usual) and eat...

Pics and a movie if Ben sends me the footage to come later... If you were there, let everyone know what you think about your experience...

Smizzle
sixxx 5:18 AM - 25 June, 2012
Two words.

Cactus salsa.
sixxx 5:50 AM - 25 June, 2012
... Big thanks to Ricky for being a great host!

I had a good time. Good to see familiar faces and meeting
new people as well. Until the next one! :)
tehBEN 6:33 AM - 25 June, 2012
I shot most of it on the go pro with an external field recorder, gotta sync the audio with the video first then send it off to Smizzle. There was a pretty sweet scratch session I recorded on the girl's camera, I'll get that footage over too.

That carne asada that sixxx brought along with the cactus salsa was bomb dot com. Those baby back ribs did not last 10 minutes lol.
latindj 6:51 AM - 25 June, 2012
oh shit! was that today?
Mizurah 6:55 AM - 25 June, 2012
Wish I coulda been there but I had knee surgery :/ next time!

Anyone wanna make this happen in Isla Vista? I got a place on DP this year and a full mobile set-up
SiRocket 8:23 AM - 25 June, 2012
wow guys.... what can i say??? i just got done cleaning up the place and bringing my gear over right now :D

Food was ON POINT!

Friends were MORE THAN ON POINT!

Rane stickers all over my complex pool lol.. i think its sponsored now!

Plenty of left over beer...... i don't think my gut needs anymore especially after all of the good food!

The mic actually was used... in a good way or not, the robot effect on the 62 RULES!!! :D

Really appreciate everyone close and far coming out to support, you guys and gals are what make me want to do something like this again! Really had a blast, was great to see everyone and what a gorgeous summer day to do it!

Can't wait for the video! :D
Mike_P 1:43 PM - 25 June, 2012
Ben pleeeeeease tell me you got the microphone rant in tape???!
dj_craigmac 2:26 PM - 25 June, 2012
Damn I hate that I had to miss the Jammy Jam. I got up ready to make the drive and BAM... An unexpected family issue pops up
djaction 2:39 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Since we got there late, however, I think we missed the jammy jam part of the whole thing. By the time we got there, it was just people wanting to do "sets", which I've never really seen at a jammy jam. One person actually got on the mic, turned off all the music, and asked everyone else to stop scratching while they did their "set", and the person before did about a 30 minute set and explained that he was "in the zone" and would rather people wait til he was done to get on the turntables. Not really in the spirit of a jammy jam in my opinion.

LMAO! glad i didn't go.
StevenWayne 3:44 PM - 25 June, 2012
sorry i missed the jam fellas, i ended up with tons to do yesterday and couldnt make it out there. i'll be at the next one
Jesus Christ 4:09 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Since we got there late, however, I think we missed the jammy jam part of the whole thing. By the time we got there, it was just people wanting to do "sets", which I've never really seen at a jammy jam. One person actually got on the mic, turned off all the music, and asked everyone else to stop scratching while they did their "set", and the person before did about a 30 minute set and explained that he was "in the zone" and would rather people wait til he was done to get on the turntables. Not really in the spirit of a jammy jam in my opinion.

LMAO! glad i didn't go.

That is the funniest, most retarded thing I have ever heard. Having everyone stop scratching so you can PLAY YOUR SET at a Jammy Jam??? I'm SO glad I wasn't there. I would have been scratching offbeat on purpose. I really hope whoever that was is reading these posts.
StevenWayne 4:18 PM - 25 June, 2012
^you scratch offbeat naturally lol
Jesus Christ 4:27 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
^you scratch offbeat naturally lol

And? What's your point?
Marshall Raymond 4:48 PM - 25 June, 2012
What up K. Smith, It's DJ M3. Big Ups to Rane for the Swag and a SPECIAL BIG UPS to DJ Ricky Jay for throwing a dope party.
Mike_P 5:17 PM - 25 June, 2012
The first rule of Jammy Jam is check your ego at the door. I guess this person in particular didn't get the memo. In reality it was pretty fuckin hilarious. The people scratching raked the ranter over the coals until they were nicely charred. Hahaha! Sad thing is, I still don't think this person got/gets it. And, yes, I can almost guarantee they are reading this. Lol
djaction 5:30 PM - 25 June, 2012
So who is this person you are talking about Mike_P?
DJ Michael Basic 5:48 PM - 25 June, 2012
In the person's defense...there were a couple promoters there, so maybe they thought they could take some time to shine and get some bookings out of it? Definitely against the spirit of a Jammy Jam...but what can you do.
Jesus Christ 5:51 PM - 25 June, 2012
Wow! I got a picture of the person auditioning for the promoters at the Jammy Jam. Awesome!

onfinite.com
sixxx 6:11 PM - 25 June, 2012
Why is it that EDM DJ's don't particularly know how to jam together and always want to do sets?

Btw, someone fell asleep to one of those sets. hahahaha
Mike_P 6:12 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
In the person's defense...there were a couple promoters there, so maybe they thought they could take some time to shine and get some bookings out of it? Definitely against the spirit of a Jammy Jam...but what can you do.

This actually makes it worse and explains a lot. I'm actually kind of pissed now. Fuck that.
Mike_P 6:12 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Why is it that EDM DJ's don't particularly know how to jam together and always want to do sets?

Hahaha! Yes, I totally cop to it.
DJ Michael Basic 6:14 PM - 25 June, 2012
If this happened with EDM DJs too, we weren't there for that...the ones we were there for were a couple Old School sets, and then another "set" that involved the microphone and the word fuck a lot.
DJ Michael Basic 6:16 PM - 25 June, 2012
I've always found that most of us EDM guys jam well together...of course, the usual suspects weren't there, but Mallon, Kagen, and I always end up doing 2 songs next person 2 songs jams with each other, or someone will scratch as 2 of us go back to back. That's how the Jammy Jam is supposed to go...a few people mix and one person scratches, or one person mixes and a few people scratch.

Usually people only play "sets" when nobody else wants to get on the turntables.
sixxx 6:19 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
I've always found that most of us EDM guys jam well together...of course, the usual suspects weren't there, but Mallon, Kagen, and I always end up doing 2 songs next person 2 songs jams with each other, or someone will scratch as 2 of us go back to back. That's how the Jammy Jam is supposed to go...a few people mix and one person scratches, or one person mixes and a few people scratch.

Usually people only play "sets" when nobody else wants to get on the turntables.

Yeah. The veterans know how. Unfortunately, I can't say everyone knew what the hell they were doing. I even saw K Smith explaining that to someone... and I think it didn't stick. lol
latindj 6:27 PM - 25 June, 2012
Damn, I missed it! And I had an awesome Banda set all planned out already....was gonna throw in some regayton as well....next time....
dj_craigmac 6:27 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:

Not always true. Me and the Chicago guys played a set together at one of MB's jammy jams
DJ Michael Basic 6:30 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Not always true. Me and the Chicago guys played a set together at one of MB's jammy jams

IN THE RED!
djaction 6:30 PM - 25 June, 2012
id love to hear the person who ranted's input on here
DJ Michael Basic 6:30 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
id love to hear the person who ranted's input on here

It'll probably have the word "fuck" in it. A Lot.
StevenWayne 6:31 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

IN THE RED!

hahaa totally true
DJ Michael Basic 6:33 PM - 25 June, 2012
Is it still talking shit if it's the truth?
latindj 6:35 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Is it still talking shit if it's the truth?

it's not talking shit when you give the offender the opportunity to defend themselves...or explain themselves...and here is their opportunity.
dj_craigmac 6:38 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

IN THE RED!

hahaa totally true

So what if we like LOUD muisc... LOL
Mike_P 6:38 PM - 25 June, 2012
I have no doubt they will be on here defending their actions
dj_craigmac 6:39 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
I have no doubt they will be on here defending their actions

Can someone please just name the guilty party ?
DJ Michael Basic 6:50 PM - 25 June, 2012
Not me...this person is already telling people I'm talking shit about them, when their name hasn't been in my mouth for over a year, and that year ago is when I gave them a recommendation to the person that currently employs them. Go figure.
sixxx 7:01 PM - 25 June, 2012
Ya'll taking this too seriously. Jams are about getting together
and having fub.
sixxx 7:02 PM - 25 June, 2012
aka fun. hahaha
StevenWayne 7:12 PM - 25 June, 2012
^exactly. let it go. now, lets hear about the trainwrecks
DJ Holly Rich 7:14 PM - 25 June, 2012
First of all. I would like to say how much fun I had at my first Jammy Jam. I'm glad you guys had fun too. Thanks to Ricky Jay for hosting!

Second of all. I told Ricky Jay that I have never jammed before. He said it was cool, just do a set. How is a new jack like me supposed to know any of these "rules" you have, if nobody says a thing. Thanks to Michael Basic for giving me a hug, and asking me how life was and then putting me on blast. Its great! But Michael, it hasn't changed a thing. You may be a two faced person. But you are still an amazing DJ. I will look up to you, no matter what.

Same with you other guys. The real baddasses would have talked to me, to my face, not hide behind the forum. I apologize for my "set". I apologize for my "rant". From now on, if someone has an issue, don't beat around the bush. Just say it.
Rane, Support
Chad S. 7:14 PM - 25 June, 2012
Nice one guys. Pics or it didn't happen ;)
DJ Michael Basic 7:33 PM - 25 June, 2012
Nobody mentioned your name, so the only one who put you on blast is you. Had you not, it's quite clear that nobody would have said who you were, and the only people who would have known were the people there.

I came up to you and gave you a hug and asked you how life was because the last time I talked to you or about you was when I helped you get your current job with Dan at Aaron's request. Since then I haven't talked to or about you, other than posting some general things that weren't at all directed at you in your "the world is hating on me" thread.

Your antics at the jammy jam were ridiculous...why would there be 4 setups if the idea was for people to do a "set." by themselves. The reason we all left was because you were being obnoxious and it wasn't fun to be there anymore. That being said, there was no issue until after we left and I was told that you told a very good friend of mine that I needed to stop hating on you. Not sure where you got your information...but you're the last thing on my mind...I did Aaron a favor and gave you a recommendation...and that was the end of it...but since you said that I said you were "on his jock." It's sort of ironic that you were sitting on his lap half the time...quite literally "on his jock."

At any rate...I wish you the best in your DJ career...honestly, I hope you get good at DJing one day because I did recommend you to someone whom I respect, and I'd hate to think my recommendation was less than acceptable.

Bottom line, you're not endearing yourself to anybody, and nobody cares enough to be a "badass" and confront you...everybody in attendance was amused until we realized you weren't going to stop, and then we all started leaving.

I don't see our paths crossing in the future to warrant another "issue" but next time I won't beat around the bush, I'll call you out by name, as per your request.
djaction 7:34 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
First of all. I would like to say how much fun I had at my first Jammy Jam. I'm glad you guys had fun too. Thanks to Ricky Jay for hosting!

Second of all. I told Ricky Jay that I have never jammed before. He said it was cool, just do a set. How is a new jack like me supposed to know any of these "rules" you have, if nobody says a thing. Thanks to Michael Basic for giving me a hug, and asking me how life was and then putting me on blast. Its great! But Michael, it hasn't changed a thing. You may be a two faced person. But you are still an amazing DJ. I will look up to you, no matter what.

Same with you other guys. The real baddasses would have talked to me, to my face, not hide behind the forum. I apologize for my "set". I apologize for my "rant". From now on, if someone has an issue, don't beat around the bush. Just say it.

so let me get this straight, you admit to being a new jack and not knowing any "rules" and then proceed to get on the mic and tell everybody to shutup/stop scratching and let you do your set? lol

What you don't get about Jam's is there are no rules other than don't be a frickin DIVA.

gtfo.
Marshall Raymond 7:38 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
If this happened with EDM DJs too, we weren't there for that...the ones we were there for were a couple Old School sets, and then another "set" that involved the microphone and the word fuck a lot.

Not I and yes I am an EDM DJ. This was my first Jammy Jam as well and learned very quickly on how this type of gathering goes down. if there is another one, let me know and I'll be the "DMDJ"

I think it's dope to hear some flares and chirps on top of some good EDM music!!

DMDJ = Designated mixing DJ.

That is all.
sixxx 7:42 PM - 25 June, 2012
he mad
Dj Cali Los 7:43 PM - 25 June, 2012
I just wanted to say thank you to Ricky Jay for hosting the event shout outs to Dj K.Smith for the goodies from RANE! Gonna rock that shirt this weekend @ my gig. Also to all the delicious food & two words CACTUS SALSA. I kept cracking up on the robot voice on the 62 I thought i was on One lol! Definitely a success making new friends & seeing old ones. From mixing up beats to grilling! Til the next time homies!
DJ Michael Basic 7:43 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
he amused

quite so my friend, quite so.
Mike_P 7:52 PM - 25 June, 2012
Ok, cat's out the bag. Holly, you have selective memory. How many times did I tell you thats the way it goes, if you can't hear it's on you. Also, did you not here me or see me ON THE OTHER MICROPHONE telling you that's how it was? Your response being to tell everyone to "shut the fuck up while I'm doing my set." at which time I put the mic down and let Splyce and Eder drop samples all over your shit. Lol. Anyway, don't worry. I have NO problem telling people to their face exactly what I think. Just like when I said, see ya, nice to meet ya in the parking lot. Lol.
Jesus Christ 8:05 PM - 25 June, 2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *beath* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *gasp *choke* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*leaves to change pants*
sixxx 8:10 PM - 25 June, 2012
My two cents. There was a lot of bad DJ etiquette
coming from most DJ's. I heard quite a bit of sets.
Quite a bit of scratches over vocals and levels in the
red producing more noise than music.

But, overall, I had fun. If you fucked up, live and learn.
I've been to a lot of jammy jams and can say with
certainty that not everyone knows how to jam together.
Once you figure out who is a good jam partner, you
stick with them.
SiRocket 8:18 PM - 25 June, 2012
does anyone have my sixxx brown vinyls? They made it through most of the day until the last few sets towards 7pm ish... holla!!!! :D
Jesus Christ 8:27 PM - 25 June, 2012
Really????? Someone took your brown vinyl? WTF Man?!?!
djpuma_gemini 8:31 PM - 25 June, 2012
That cactus salsa was bomb sixxx, Thanks for putting the jam on.

Great seeing you guys again.

Sincerely

The ghost at the party.
ps
who was yelling on the mic?
sixxx 8:43 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
does anyone have my sixxx brown vinyls? They made it through most of the day until the last few sets towards 7pm ish... holla!!!! :D

Oh shit.. I saw them there when I was packing. I will look through my actual records and make sure they were not put in my stack of records.
sixxx 8:45 PM - 25 June, 2012
Oh yeah, sucks Alex's time on the decks got fucked up by the echo setting or whatever it was on her mixer. I really wanted to see her mix. :/
SiRocket 8:45 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:

no joke.... it was later later on in the night... but yeah no browns left... needles and everything else survived lol.
Mike_P 8:49 PM - 25 June, 2012
Hmm. I sure hope nobody swiped em. I last remember seeing them before that last round of scratching. There were some blue Shibuyas on for that last round.
sixxx 8:49 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

no joke.... it was later later on in the night... but yeah no browns left... needles and everything else survived lol.

Shit. I almost took someone else's needles!!! Who would've thought this guy and I had the exact same case, the exact same kind of needles with the angle AND the same 2 pairs of needles with the silver headshell! hahahaha

It was weird too because you had your needles on, I then put mine on and then he got on but I didn't see him replace mine for his... so when I was leaving, I thought those were mine and I just put them in my case. Just a misunderstanding.
sixxx 8:57 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
I just wanted to say thank you to Ricky Jay for hosting the event shout outs to Dj K.Smith for the goodies from RANE! Gonna rock that shirt this weekend @ my gig. Also to all the delicious food & two words CACTUS SALSA. I kept cracking up on the robot voice on the 62 I thought i was on One lol! Definitely a success making new friends & seeing old ones. From mixing up beats to grilling! Til the next time homies!

Btw, first time meeting DJ Cali Los.... cool dude indeed. First time meeting Mike P.... straight out of the comic books. hahaha

Alex's girl is chill and super nice. And, I met a few others that, due to the crazy volume, I couldn't catch their names. But, definitely a good vibe.
Mike_P 8:59 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Btw, first time meeting DJ Cali Los.... cool dude indeed. First time meeting Mike P.... straight out of the comic books. hahaha

Alex's girl is chill and super nice. And, I met a few others that, due to the crazy volume, I couldn't catch their names. But, definitely a good vibe.

Lol. Does that mean I'm like some sort of DJ superhero. Hahaha!
latindj 9:10 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:

no. (badass)
Jesus Christ 9:11 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Morel like Jughead.
sixxx 9:14 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hahaha

Man. Watching fall asleep on a chair over an EDM set was priceless.
Mike_P 9:15 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Morel like Jughead.

I'll take it if I can bang Veronica.
Mike_P 9:16 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hahaha

Man. Watching fall asleep on a chair over an EDM set was priceless.

Hahaha! Man that was just a natural reaction. Sorry EDM folks. :-/
Jesus Christ 9:17 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Morel like Jughead.

I'll take it if I can bang Veronica.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! There's ladies in here. *looks around at who's in the room*

My bad. Never mind. Go on.
StevenWayne 9:21 PM - 25 June, 2012
speaking of brown, how did ben do? lol
djmallon 9:43 PM - 25 June, 2012
sad I couldn't make it out!
eder 10:04 PM - 25 June, 2012
say WHAT?
Jesus Christ 10:16 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
say WHAT?

ROFL!
djaction 11:12 PM - 25 June, 2012
Quote:
say WHAT?

Watchwww.youtube.com

WHAT IS DRUGS
DJ Remy USA 11:24 PM - 25 June, 2012
So Is DJ Holly Rich hot or not? That's what I wanna know
Dj_KaGeN 12:07 AM - 26 June, 2012
I remember the very first Jammy Jam at A-swifts house. Being able to put a face to all the names we had been talking to on the forum. Swapping of business cards, helping people get setups fixed. The round robin with the music sort of happened on its own.

That being said, Egyptian Lover was there. (for some of you, you may have to Google that name, as you were not even born yet.) I was nervous, no, shitting bricks to be exact. To have a world renowned dj there. As I spun a little mini-set since I was in the minority of EDM dj's he was talking to my girlfriend (now a wife) asking her if I was always that nervous. She said, no, she had NEVER seen me that nervous and it was all because of to him. They shared a chuckle. I relate this story because this is the thing I see the most lacking at Jammy Jam and in the Industry - HUMILITY, RESPECT & KNOWLEDGE.

@Holly Rich -- Never would I go to someone's home and DEMAND anything, on a microphone, to tell people who you just met to "STFU". You are new to the dj scene, you arrived as a guest at Ricky's place and should remain humble and mindful of your manners. Had you pulled that shit at my house (and yes, I have hosted), I probably would have unplugged your leads from my mixer & sound system. That is pure disrespect. Have I mentioned your name to other veteran dj's after reading your boastful posts on social networks? Yes. Have I gotten in to heated discussions over what you represent in the new scene and the industry as it stands today? Yes. I do not know you, don't really care to, I don't 'hate' you as a person, but these actions define you as a person and I cannot say I'm surprised by them. That being said, these antics do not put you in better graces and pissing off so many people is probably not what you want to do going forward. Well actually, someone is sticking up for you (and still is in this thread) so much (either being a friend, a mentor, or whatever is prudent to call that relationship) that they were willing to cash in that relationship over you... This person has been invited and stayed the night at my house so they wouldn't have to drive home in the same day after a Jammy Jam. And furthermore, this same very person is heading up a Coalition thread on here. I'm sure you'll get grandfathered in [again] since the person heading that up knows you.
[[ its all in the open now ]]

Sad to say, this thread makes me really reconsider the thoughts of ever hosting another Jammy Jam at my home.
latindj 12:21 AM - 26 June, 2012
I remember my first jammy jam at your house KaGeN....I was there to learn and familiarize myself with the people on this forum...didn't even think about jumping on the decks. I was humbled by the many great dj's already showcasing their skills. Just wanted to take it all in, ask questions and learn...
StevenWayne 1:35 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
I remember my first jammy jam at your house KaGeN...I was humbled by the many great dj's already showcasing their skills...

you're talking about me, right? thanks man
StevenWayne 1:37 AM - 26 June, 2012
and kagen, you're absolutely right, i feel that jammy jams have lost a little pizzazz in the last few years. not sure why though. yeah, jammy jam 1 was fun, from what i recall, you were the only edm head there lol
Dj K.Smith 1:51 AM - 26 June, 2012
OK peeps let's not get distracted. The Jam was definitely cool as Ricky had almost all of Moorpark at the crib yesterday, LOL... Sure we had some cats that didn't know or understand how we get down but let's not make that all that the folks who are reading this and never been to a Jam get from us getting together...

We definitely had some trainwrecks (*cough Mike_P cough*) and some dope scratching routines (Xist) and the other dude with the sunglasses that that standing sideways as he scratched...

Mad props to Mike May (The original Dj Trainwreck) for sending me a box full of goodies that I'm glad everyone got a little something something for being there...

If you feel like the Jam's have lost some "pizzazz", then why not make the next one and add some pizzazz... I had a good time and wanted to get on the decks even more than I was already on... As soon as Ben shoots me the footage, I'll throw some pics together with it and a lot of questions will be answered, LOL...

Kagen, I hope the next one is at your crib because you're hella closer than any other Jam we've ever had...

Oh yeah, hella funny watching Mike_P fall asleep during the EDM set... HIGH-larious!!!!!!
missteo 1:55 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Oh yeah, sucks Alex's time on the decks got fucked up by the echo setting or whatever it was on her mixer. I really wanted to see her mix. :/

Hey everyone! Just joined the forums! I'm Ricky Jay's GF, Alex, aka Teo, co-host of the party. Thank you to everyone that made it out! Hope you all enjoyed the jello shots and homemade sangria ;) This was my 3rd Jammy and as always, it was a blast! Especially since this time I mustered up the (liquid) courage to actually join in! lol. Even though there were some technical difficulties aka echo out on, I was still able to have some fun with it. Can't wait for the next one! :)
StevenWayne 2:01 AM - 26 June, 2012
i think i've made almost all the jammy jams, minus this one, and the one at Kris P's, and thats cuz i was in vegas catching a Duran Duran concert. don't worry, i'll be at the next one cuz i put the jam in jammy jam
Dj Cali Los 2:12 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

Damn your Brown records are missing?!?!? I doubled checked my record bag if they we're put there by accident, but I remember I left @ 4pm right before everyone started coming hope they show up brutha, that blows! Shout outs to MissTeo thanks for the jello shots & homemade
sangria!
Mike_P 2:28 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
OK peeps let's not get distracted. The Jam was definitely cool as Ricky had almost all of Moorpark at the crib yesterday, LOL... Sure we had some cats that didn't know or understand how we get down but let's not make that all that the folks who are reading this and never been to a Jam get from us getting together...

We definitely had some trainwrecks (*cough Mike_P cough*) and some dope scratching routines (Xist) and the other dude with the sunglasses that that standing sideways as he scratched...

Mad props to Mike May (The original Dj Trainwreck) for sending me a box full of goodies that I'm glad everyone got a little something something for being there...

If you feel like the Jam's have lost some "pizzazz", then why not make the next one and add some pizzazz... I had a good time and wanted to get on the decks even more than I was already on... As soon as Ben shoots me the footage, I'll throw some pics together with it and a lot of questions will be answered, LOL...

Kagen, I hope the next one is at your crib because you're hella closer than any other Jam we've ever had...

Oh yeah, hella funny watching Mike_P fall asleep during the EDM set... HIGH-larious!!!!!!

Ha! One bad mix (that was aborted and corrected, I might add) and you get labeled a trainwrecker. :-/ Did you not notice the fact that
I wasn't using headphones? Cut a brotha some slack. Lol
Mike_P 2:30 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Hey everyone! Just joined the forums! I'm Ricky Jay's GF, Alex, aka Teo, co-host of the party. Thank you to everyone that made it out! Hope you all enjoyed the jello shots and homemade sangria ;) This was my 3rd Jammy and as always, it was a blast! Especially since this time I mustered up the (liquid) courage to actually join in! lol. Even though there were some technical difficulties aka echo out on, I was still able to have some fun with it. Can't wait for the next one! :)

Welcome to the forum Alex! Thanks again for the hospitality and for putting up with Ricky on the regular. Hahaha!
Dj K.Smith 2:33 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Ha! One bad mix (that was aborted and corrected, I might add) and you get labeled a trainwrecker. :-/ Did you not notice the fact that

C'mon big boy, you know I got love for you, right? What time is it by the way, LOL?

Now how do you explain falling asleep bruh? Can't cut you no slack on that one pimp...
sixxx 2:52 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
i think i've made almost all the jammy jams, minus this one, and the one at Kris P's, and thats cuz i was in vegas catching a Duran Duran concert. don't worry, i'll be at the next one cuz i put the jam in jammy jam

Not true. I haven't seen you since the one in Long Beach... and I've been to a lot of them. lol
sixxx 2:54 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

It was great to finally meet you. Thanks again for having us!!! nm
sixxx 2:55 AM - 26 June, 2012
It's funny to hear a trainwreck and see everyone on deck... and I mean EVERYONE raise their hands like it's not them. hahaha
DJ Michael Basic 3:05 AM - 26 June, 2012
I know who it wassssss...
Mike_P 3:17 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
It's funny to hear a trainwreck and see everyone on deck... and I mean EVERYONE raise their hands like it's not them. hahaha

Quote:

lol! i thought i was the only one. but i was the only one on when i fucked up so the hands up wreck couldn't have been me. hahaha!
StevenWayne 3:21 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Not true. I haven't seen you since the one in Long Beach... and I've been to a lot of them. lol

dude, the one in long beach was like jammy jam 2...that was back when serato was stable and stuff
Dj K.Smith 3:21 AM - 26 June, 2012
No you weren't the only one... One was REALLY bad... LOL
sixxx 3:30 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

Unless u had some magical powers cause this was when
u were not even there. hahaha
sixxx 3:31 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
No you weren't the only one... One was REALLY bad... LOL

More than one actually. hahaha
DJ Michael Basic 3:31 AM - 26 June, 2012
Oh then it wasn't me...I thought it was me. Fuck.

Hey, I'm also offended that Kerry didn't accept the gift of watermelon that I brought him.
sixxx 3:32 AM - 26 June, 2012
Btw, I heard some bad trainwrecks when transtitioning from
DJ to DJ. Good for learning though.
sixxx 3:32 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

Hey, I'm also offended that Kerry didn't accept the gift of watermelon that I brought him.

Hahaha. Yeah. I saw that too. Lmao!!!
sixxx 3:34 AM - 26 June, 2012
Thanks for the gifts Rane + K.Smith. I forgot to thank ya'll
for that. The Rane thong fits perfect. lmao nm
SiRocket 3:34 AM - 26 June, 2012
Cali Los. Welcome brother!!

Lol at all of Moorpark :D

Sorry about my call me maybe , hanson, and bye bye bye song quick mixes lol
sixxx 3:36 AM - 26 June, 2012
and Boyfriend! lmao
Mike_P 3:39 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

C'mon big boy, you know I got love for you, right? What time is it by the way, LOL?

Now how do you explain falling asleep bruh? Can't cut you no slack on that one pimp...

Yes sir and thank you sir!

Haha! I got no excuse for falling asleep. Lol. I take full responsibility.
SiRocket 3:46 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
and Boyfriend! lmao

Haha I forgot about it!! Since u burned me with your opening set with heaters like get lifted. I was left with nothing for the main set :p
sixxx 3:47 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
and Boyfriend! lmao

Haha I forgot about it!! Since u burned me with your opening set with heaters like get lifted. I was left with nothing for the main set :p

Hahahahahaha

Btw, the ribs weren't the only ones getting smoked.
My lungs!!!! lmao
SiRocket 3:52 AM - 26 June, 2012
lol!
Dj K.Smith 4:52 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

It was in the massa's hand and I'ze cain't be eatin' from yo' hand sir... Mights gets me in trouble sir...
Dj K.Smith 4:53 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
and Boyfriend! lmao

That was my request for Mike_P... Meant to play the video... But man did the "Becky's" come running in to that joint, LOL...
dj_KaSE 5:00 AM - 26 June, 2012
I'm with Kagen. Not in a romantic kind of way.

Wish I could've made it to the jam.
SiRocket 5:00 AM - 26 June, 2012
lol!!! btw, i found the browns!!! they were sitting in a coors light 30 pack box in that back room... go figure... :)
dj_craigmac 5:03 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

So then u must be with him in a sexual way... LOL nm
sixxx 5:04 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
lol!!! btw, i found the browns!!! they were sitting in a coors light 30 pack box in that back room... go figure... :)

oh snap! Glad you found them though
sixxx 5:04 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

So then u must be with him in a sexual way... LOL nm

haha
tehBEN 5:04 AM - 26 June, 2012
This was definitely a fun weekend, my Girl and I made a weekend getaway out of this Jam. We camped out on Santa Cruz Island, did some stand up paddle boarding, some kayaking, some diving and topped it off the next day with some good tunes, bbq and new friends. Good times!

i was about to hop on the decks until someone said the carne asada was ready lol... and no I didn't blow up the shitter this time. The bathroom bandita did, (yes bandita) lol.
sixxx 5:06 AM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
This was definitely a fun weekend, my Girl and I made a weekend getaway out of this Jam. We camped out on Santa Cruz Island, had sex on some stand up paddle boards, some sex while kayaking, some sex while diving and topped it off the next day with some good tunes, bbq and new friends. Good times!

i was about to hop on the decks until someone said the carne asada was ready lol... and no I didn't blow up the shitter this time. The bathroom bandita did, (yes bandita) lol.

Damn. That was some weekend! :)
tehBEN 5:26 AM - 26 June, 2012
hey dont spoil the movie lol
SiRocket 6:14 AM - 26 June, 2012
bandita..... no comment! lolol!
dj_craigmac 2:18 PM - 26 June, 2012
for all of yall that were at the jammy jam : You DJ so bad that DJ Holly Rich kicked you the FUCK off the decks so her set would sound better. at least thats what i've been told cause i wasn't there. LOL I crack me up sometimes.
Mike_P 3:39 PM - 26 June, 2012
Lol
DJ Remy USA 4:19 PM - 26 June, 2012
this holly rich chick must be smoking hot if yall lettin her ruin the jammy jams
sixxx 4:51 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
this holly rich chick must be smoking hot if yall lettin her ruin the jammy jams

Nobody ruined anything... lol

It's funny cause for to a lot of us who were THERE, it really wasn't a big deal. (Well, except the haters... it's always a big deal to them)

PS. Feel free to comment about how I'm defending her.
Jesus Christ 4:55 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Nobody ruined anything... lol

It's funny cause for to a lot of us who were THERE, it really wasn't a big deal. (Well, except the haters... it's always a big deal to them)

PS. Feel free to comment about how I'm Captain Save-A-Hoe.

No need for comment.
DJ Michael Basic 4:57 PM - 26 June, 2012
That's not what you were saying at the Jammy Suxxx...what happened to, "I take no responsibility for that...I'm DONE with her."
sixxx 4:58 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
That's not what you were saying at the Jammy Suxxx...what happened to, "I take no responsibility for that...I'm DONE with her."

When did I ever say... THOSE WORDS? hahahaha

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth.. hahahahahaha

That's hilarious. Man. I know you, along with other people hate Holly Rich... but wow, you're going way far with that hate.
sixxx 5:00 PM - 26 June, 2012
And it's funny cause as soon as I post something... the haters come in RIGHT AFTER... like you'll just standing by to see what I post. hahaha
DJ Michael Basic 5:08 PM - 26 June, 2012
Bullshit...we were leaving, I said, "I blame you for that, entirely." And you shrugged your shoulders and said, "I take no responsibility for that." Maybe you said, "She's on her own." but it was definitely something to that effect. I don't hate anybody...I care less about some people than others, but my life is too good to hate anyone.

You can't have it both ways...you're just trying to save face because the person you're "mentoring" displayed some of the worst DJ etiquette I've ever seen anywhere.

And don't be so full of yourself...I guess you're new to these boards so I'll teach you how they work. When you're involved in a thread, ther's a button you can press called Track This Thread. When you do that, every time someone posts in it, you get a little popup no matter where on the boards you are. You can then click that popup and it takes you right to the thread so you can immediately see what was posted. It's a pretty neat feature.
sixxx 5:13 PM - 26 June, 2012
Here's what Michael said,

"Since we got there late, however, I think we missed the jammy jam part of the whole thing. By the time we got there, it was just people wanting to do "sets", which I've never really seen at a jammy jam. One person actually got on the mic, turned off all the music, and asked everyone else to stop scratching while they did their "set", and the person before did about a 30 minute set and explained that he was "in the zone" and would rather people wait til he was done to get on the turntables. Not really in the spirit of a jammy jam in my opinion."

Here's what the HATERS read.... "One person actually got on the mic, turned off all the music, and asked everyone else to stop scratching while they did their "set""

and nothing more. And, as a matter of fact, it was highlighted by someone who already knew who it was. It's not true that no one would have known if Holly hadn't came in here and posted. PEOPLE ALREADY KNEW... ALL THE HATERS KNEW BECAUSE BEHIND DOORS, HE HAD ALREADY EXPLAINED WHO IT WAS. lol

"Bullshit...we were leaving, I said, "I blame you for that, entirely." And you shrugged your shoulders and said, "I take no responsibility for that." Maybe you said, "She's on her own." but it was definitely something to that effect. I don't hate anybody...I care less about some people than others, but my life is too good to hate anyone."

OH, SO NOOOOOOW!!!!! YOU'RE changing your words. Notice how "I'm done with her" is now gone!!!!! hahahahaha

Of course I take no responsibility for that.. just like I take no responsibility for other shit she does... I AIN'T HER DAD! hahaha.. or her promoter, or anyone else... just a friend who helps her when she ASKS for help. Simple as that...

What... am I supposed to take responsibility for ANYONE that grabs a mic and makes an ass of themselves? lmao!!!

oh, and I know how to track a thread... funny that you're so either to follow this thread that you comment not even a minute after I posted... (or something like that)
sixxx 5:13 PM - 26 June, 2012
A big FUCK YOU for trying to put words in my mouth.

and a big THANK YOU for coming clean about WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.
sixxx 5:16 PM - 26 June, 2012
Worth mentioning again is this part, "and the person before did about a 30 minute set and explained that he was "in the zone" and would rather people wait til he was done to get on the turntables. Not really in the spirit of a jammy jam in my opinion."

Exactly what I thought too. There are ALWAYS people who try to do sets and get offended when someone interrupts them. Remember Kris P at your Jammy Jam Basic? Remember him getting all pissy at me that he even dissed me when I said bye to him when I left?

When there is hate for someONE, there is always that selective memory. Isn't there?

:)
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:17 PM - 26 June, 2012
Wait wait wait wait..........yall lettin EDM djs come now OH SHIT SON IM IN THIS BITCH, somene invite me to the next one, give me some advanced notice though so I can get the light show mapped out and get my animation team to get my 12 foot 3d holigram wallabee, programmed.....oh and imma need everyone quiet and seated, I realise 3 hours is a long set but the midi smpte signal runnin the lights dosent give me alot of leeway in the performance
DJ Michael Basic 5:18 PM - 26 June, 2012
Because "she's on her own" has such a drastically different meaning than "I'm done with her."

If a DJ I was helping did something like that, I'd pull them aside on the spot and let them know the deal. If a friend was making a total ass out of themselves, I'd also let them know what the deal was...I wouldn't say they were "on their own."
DJ Michael Basic 5:20 PM - 26 June, 2012
I remember Kris P asking the whole group if he could show his new video set, and I remember the majority of people in the place sitting down to watch it and talking about how cool it was. If, when Kris P started doing his thing, everyone went outside and the few people still in the room were so obviously not feeling it and wanting to get on and do their thing, it would have been a comparable situation...but nearly everyone present was interested and checking out the video stuff he was doing...a lot of us were unfamiliar with video at the time and wanted to see how it worked.
sixxx 5:23 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Because "she's on her own" has such a drastically different meaning than "I'm done with her."

If a DJ I was helping did something like that, I'd pull them aside on the spot and let them know the deal. If a friend was making a total ass out of themselves, I'd also let them know what the deal was...I wouldn't say they were "on their own."

How do you know I didn't do that? Did you come and ask me? Of course not.

Thanks for assuming though.
sixxx 5:24 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
I remember Kris P asking the whole group if he could show his new video set, and I remember the majority of people in the place sitting down to watch it and talking about how cool it was. If, when Kris P started doing his thing, everyone went outside and the few people still in the room were so obviously not feeling it and wanting to get on and do their thing, it would have been a comparable situation...but nearly everyone present was interested and checking out the video stuff he was doing...a lot of us were unfamiliar with video at the time and wanted to see how it worked.

I'm NOT comparing Kris P to anything except the fact that people tend to do sets when it's not in the spirit of a jammy jam. In other words, people ... do... it... all... the... fuckin... time.

and to me, it's whatever.
DJ Michael Basic 5:25 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

Quote:
you said, "She's on her own."

Quote:
sixxx 5:28 PM - 26 June, 2012
Listen, I offer my advice to plenty of people on the daily. Do you think it's my responsibility what THEY do on a minute by minute basis? I've been told TO TELL HER TO STOP GIGGING AND TAKING SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY. Seriously, that's how ridiculous it has gotten.

I've also been told to tell her all kinds of other things....

but the funny thing is none of these people who tell me to tell her stuff every say anything to her.

And, like I've always said to them... YOU go tell her... if YOU have a problem with her. I'm NOT the middle man. Plain and simple.

She fucked up at the Jammy Jam. She knows it. I let her know. She KNEW she fucked up cause we all laughed at her. Yup. I laughed too. It WAS FUNNY. :)

We talked about it afterwards as I'm sure you talked about it with your comrads. It's all good baby. Let it go. It didn't ruin things. The jammy jam kept going and nobody has really made comments since then... well, except all those who have something against her.
sixxx 5:29 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's awesome. You know how to quote. Now what?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:30 PM - 26 June, 2012
See all this, womans rights are ruinin the dj culture left and right.....dem dames neva shoulda been given the right to vote
DJ Michael Basic 5:39 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's awesome. You know how to quote. Now what?

That pretty much did it.
sixxx 5:43 PM - 26 June, 2012
Did what? lmao!!!!

oh yeah.. I'm done with her! hahahaha
DJ Michael Basic 5:44 PM - 26 June, 2012
She's on her own!
sixxx 5:44 PM - 26 June, 2012
Man, the people that say that they don't hate are usually the ones that hate most. Like I said before... people act like they're best friends in person .... even though they talk the most shit behind their back.
sixxx 5:45 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
She's on her own!

Yeah. You can read. Awesome. Did you see me jump in there to help her? Nope.

Of course not... SHE WAS ON HER OWN!!!

and English is my second language. lol
DJ Michael Basic 5:48 PM - 26 June, 2012
Who's talking shit behind anybody's back?
sixxx 5:49 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
I'm talking shit behind everybody's back

No idea....

No.

Idea.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:58 PM - 26 June, 2012
I say we find a way to get galax c girl un here and well have a mixed doubles battle royal, itll go down in forum history!!!
Jesus Christ 6:07 PM - 26 June, 2012
Dj K.Smith 6:21 PM - 26 June, 2012
Is any of what's being talked about this important? We are shooting ourselves in the foot, knee, and hip if we ever think people will want to come to a Jammy jam again...

A lot of us are not young kids but our words and actions are making it seem as if we've yet to hit puberty. This thread is about re-capping your time at the Jam, not beef with another dj or if you like or do not like someone...

C'mon fellas... If you have that much of a "dislike" for someone, either say it to them in person or just keep it pushing...

I just can't wrap my head around why this is so important? Is this a life altering/changing topic of discussion?!?!?!

I had a good time, saw people I don't get to see often, saw some dope cutting, ate some good food, enjoyed passing out Rane swag (didn't keep anything for myself), and went home feeling cool about driving out... That's it that's all...
sixxx 6:34 PM - 26 June, 2012
"C'mon fellas... If you have that much of a "dislike" for someone, either say it to them in person or just keep it pushing..."

Amen.

"I had a good time, saw people I don't get to see often, saw some dope cutting, ate some good food, enjoyed passing out Rane swag (didn't keep anything for myself), and went home feeling cool about driving out... That's it that's all... "

Same here....

Like I said, no one ruined anything. It was a GREAT jammy jam and I'm looking forward to the next one.
sixxx 6:47 PM - 26 June, 2012
and one more thing...

Pictures and video!!!!
Dj K.Smith 6:50 PM - 26 June, 2012
Ben said he's slammed at work and he has some good footage I wanted to use... I only have a few pics so kinda wanted to get everything together for a completed project... Hurry up "Toiletnator" and send that footage... Forget work foolio...
dj_craigmac 6:51 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
"C'mon fellas... If you have that much of a "dislike" for someone, either say it to them in person or just keep it pushing..."

Amen.

"I had a good time, saw people I don't get to see often, saw some dope cutting, ate some good food, enjoyed passing out Rane swag (didn't keep anything for myself), and went home feeling cool about driving out... That's it that's all... "

Same here....

Like I said, no one ruined anything. It was a GREAT jammy jam and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Well i'm coming to the next one too... and when i do yall better STFU and sit down while i get in the zone as i spin my soulful house set(SOLO). And yall better smile in my face and cheer/fistpump or i'll F u up and then log on to this forum and post what a bunch of HATERS yall are... ROTL @ myself
tehBEN 8:38 PM - 26 June, 2012
I left my laptop at home, I'll upload the stuff tonight. There's 3 gigs of video and audio
dj_KaSE 8:54 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
She's on her own!

Yeah. You can read. Awesome. Did you see me jump in there to help her? Nope.

Of course not... SHE WAS ON HER OWN!!!

and English ees my second language. lol

We can see that, chunti.
Dj_KaGeN 9:05 PM - 26 June, 2012
Bandoma is going to a EDM show tonight, I bet he will drink.. I highly doubt he will do drugs, but you are going to now claim he is the exception to the rule? Action, serious, you are being so ignorant.
Dj_KaGeN 9:06 PM - 26 June, 2012
need an UNDO/DELETE -- wrong thread
ced_so_thoed 9:08 PM - 26 June, 2012
ay
where was this at? Cali?
yep
dj_KaSE 9:17 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Bandoma is going to a EDM show tonight, I bet he will drink.. I highly doubt he will do drugs, but you are going to now claim he is the exception to the rule? Action, serious, you are being so ignorant.

LMAO

Damn EDM drugs.
djaction 9:50 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO

Damn EDM drugs.

LOL!!!!
sixxx 9:52 PM - 26 June, 2012
hahaha
Dj_KaGeN 9:58 PM - 26 June, 2012
Yep, I fucked up.. I can admit my faults.
djpuma_gemini 9:59 PM - 26 June, 2012
I <3 Kagen
bandoma 10:06 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:

WTF is this about. LOLZ. Geez
dj_KaSE 10:11 PM - 26 June, 2012
Letting errbody know Bandoma's business. Tell us about what he's having for dinner, too.
Mike_P 10:55 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Letting errbody know Bandoma's business. Tell us about what he's having for dinner, too.

apparently alcohol but not drugs. LOL!
bandoma 11:42 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

What is drugs?
SiRocket 11:56 PM - 26 June, 2012
haha
Jesus Christ 11:57 PM - 26 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What is drugs?

Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 12:24 AM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What is drugs?

I got swag
RogerRabbit 5:37 AM - 27 June, 2012
"Misogyny .... is a central part of sexist prejudice and ideology and, as such, is an important basis for the oppression of females in male-dominated societies. Misogyny is manifested in many different ways, from jokes to pornography to violence to the self-contempt women may be taught to feel toward their own bodies."

Misogynists = Pussies!!!
Jesus Christ 6:05 AM - 27 June, 2012
"Pussy ... Slang for women's genitals"

"Irony ... A rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions."
DJ Tracktion 6:40 AM - 27 June, 2012
Are there ever any east coast jammy jams?!?
RogerRabbit 6:42 AM - 27 June, 2012
Irony is cats trying to ridicule a chick for messing up at a party - the irony is, cats can't see they look 10 times worse as a man and beefing about a female...

Irony...

Irony - in 2012 grown ass men still acting like boys..
Jesus Christ 6:54 AM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
"Misogyny .... is a central part of sexist prejudice and ideology and, as such, is an important basis for the oppression of females in male-dominated societies. Misogyny is manifested in many different ways, from jokes to pornography to violence to the self-contempt women may be taught to feel toward their own bodies."

Misogynists = Pussies!!!

"chick ... noun - Slang: Often Offensive . a girl or young woman."

"Irony ... A rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions."

"captain save-a-ho ... a guy who kisses up to girls in front of other guys."
sixxx 1:43 PM - 27 June, 2012
"captain save-a-homo" a guy who kisses up to other guys
in front of everybody.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:23 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:

Misogynists = Pussies!!!

What is it called when a guy ignores facts, then generalises a sex ignoring the individual like your doung right now? Your using your own sexual predjuice to overlook facrs and trends(see the other thread she started to start shit that got locked) to defend a woman you dont know personally against a situation you werent present at against people who know her and where there.....that some textbook captin sav a hoe ass shit #jussayin
tehBEN 2:24 PM - 27 June, 2012
HD Video footage and audio from the external field recorder has been uploaded for smizzle's editing talents. Expect to see a K.Smith production covering the Jammy Jam soon! (nm)
dj_craigmac 2:29 PM - 27 June, 2012
Even threads that were created with the GREATEST INTENTIONS always end in a BEEF on this forum. Gotta Love It !!!
tehBEN 2:47 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Even threads that were created with the GREATEST INTENTIONS always end in a BEEF on this forum. Gotta Love It !!!

that just means we need to have more BBQs to cook off all this Beef! (nm)
Dj_KaGeN 2:53 PM - 27 June, 2012
djpuma_gemini 3:11 PM - 27 June, 2012
untz untz untz
Mike_P 3:34 PM - 27 June, 2012
Shit stirring troll = Roger Rabbit

Looking forward to that video Smizzle!
Dj K.Smith 3:50 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
HD Video footage and audio from the external field recorder has been uploaded for smizzle's editing talents. Expect to see a K.Smith production covering the Jammy Jam soon! (nm)

Thanks for the pressure Ben...
Dj K.Smith 3:51 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:

Thanks for adding to the pressure Mike, lol...
Dj K.Smith 8:18 PM - 27 June, 2012
Video is complete... Had a ton of footage between me and Ben so needless to say its condensed... Still enough to let you see a little of what we do when we do it...

Watch it in 720P, LOL...

youtu.be
tehBEN 8:29 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Video is complete... Had a ton of footage between me and Ben so needless to say its condensed... Still enough to let you see a little of what we do when we do it...

Watch it in 720P, LOL...

youtu.be

Make it available for Mobile , im on my phone
djaction 8:30 PM - 27 June, 2012
at what minute marker is the Holly Rich Rant?
sixxx 8:31 PM - 27 June, 2012
lol @ DJ I never got your name
sixxx 8:33 PM - 27 June, 2012
Oh yeah... I was cutting AND playing instrumentals on real vinyl. :)
djaction 8:34 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:

i0.kym-cdn.com
sixxx 8:35 PM - 27 June, 2012
lmao @ we did have house music... for 1 second. hahahahaha
tehBEN 8:35 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:

Because you couldn't figure out the 62 lol
sixxx 8:36 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Because you couldn't figure out the 62 lol

hahahaha... I HATE those cue buttons...

:)

Anyway, GOOD JOB ON THE VIDEO GUYS!!!!!

Thanks for the great memories!!!

Again, thanks Ricky J and Alex for hosting.
dj_craigmac 8:37 PM - 27 June, 2012
<---------(jealous) NICE VIDEO
Dj K.Smith 8:45 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
<---------(jealous) NICE VIDEO

Thank you sir...
tehBEN 8:45 PM - 27 June, 2012
Lol
Dj K.Smith 8:55 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Watch it in 720P, LOL...

youtu.be

Music makes it blocked... Can't change the setting on youtube amigo...
ced_so_thoed 9:32 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
ay
where was this at? Cali?
yep

ay
^^^^????
Am i fucking invisible around this bitch?
29.media.tumblr.com
yep
Dj K.Smith 9:36 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
ay

Moorpark, California

yep
ced_so_thoed 9:37 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
ay

Moorpark, California

yep

ay
you and I are friends now.
yep
Rane, Support
Chad S. 9:38 PM - 27 June, 2012
haha, excellent job on the video guys!
SiRocket 10:48 PM - 27 June, 2012
yes yes yes!!! good times indeed! good video work fellas! :) i have proudly hit the gym a few times this week and the gut is gone :D
Mike_P 11:13 PM - 27 June, 2012
hahaha! that was just the right amount of EDM.
Jesus Christ 11:14 PM - 27 June, 2012
Quote:
hahaha! that was still too much EDM.

Fixed.
Mike_P 11:20 PM - 27 June, 2012
HAHAHA!
ced_so_thoed 11:20 PM - 27 June, 2012
ay
somebody needs to hit the gym and a case of muscle milk. No chest and 7 months pregnant looking ass lol.
yep
DJ Remy USA 12:08 AM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Watch it in 720P, LOL...

youtu.be

Lol iPhone fail...me too
sixxx 12:10 AM - 28 June, 2012
Here's for all you iPhone users.

It's a flash file though... hahahahaha

www.djsixxx.info
Nicky Blunt 12:52 AM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:

+1 the house music made me LOLOLOLOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:28 AM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

+1 the house music made me LOLOLOLOL

+1 ROTFL great vid, looked like a blast
RogerRabbit 4:23 AM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Misogynists = Pussies!!!

What is it called when a guy ignores facts, then generalises a sex ignoring the individual like your doung right now? Your using your own sexual predjuice to overlook facrs and trends(see the other thread she started to start shit that got locked) to defend a woman you dont know personally against a situation you werent present at against people who know her and where there.....that some textbook captin sav a hoe ass shit #jussayin

Quote:
Shit stirring troll = Roger Rabbit

Takes a sissy to defend other sissies..
Mike_P 5:48 AM - 28 June, 2012
Takes a drama seeking bitch to stir the pot. Eat a dick sideways
RogerRabbit 5:59 AM - 28 June, 2012
^^
Fool!!!

Posting dumb shit on public forum and gets defensive when called out..

Lol @ Sissy defender -- you already showed what type of man you are...sit your punk ass down..
Nicky Blunt 6:20 AM - 28 June, 2012
Jesus Christ 6:31 AM - 28 June, 2012

LOL

onfinite.com

On the real... enough of this bickering. Back to the topic. Ricky Jay is the man for hosting this.
monchi 10:48 PM - 28 June, 2012
Nice video. WOW that Holly chic, saw and heard her voice for 1 sec on that video, she sounds annoying. SHE definately gets the GAS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ Remy USA 10:59 PM - 28 June, 2012
Quote:
Nice video. WOW that Holly chic, saw and heard her voice for 1 sec on that video, she sounds annoying. SHE definately gets the GAS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
SiRocket 1:19 AM - 11 July, 2012
@ben or smizzzzzz does anyone have any footy of when xist and I were cutting it up and drumming together (NH NM)... can anyone put it in a dropbox folder or mediafire or something?? hit me via pm to get my email if needed :)
sixxx 2:05 AM - 11 July, 2012
Quote:
@ben or smizzzzzz does anyone have any footy of when xist and I were cutting it up and drumming together (NH NM)... can anyone put it in a dropbox folder or mediafire or something?? hit me via pm to get my email if needed :)

That was fresh btw.
tehBEN 2:14 AM - 11 July, 2012
Quote:

Ill pm you when I get home tonight
SiRocket 4:56 AM - 11 July, 2012
thanks sixxx! i need some coordination work but it was a blast! much more fun then banging cue points together (NH NM) lolol...

Thanks ben!!!
SiRocket 11:18 AM - 11 July, 2012
Thanks again ben! -> Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 2:12 PM - 11 July, 2012
nice
Dj K.Smith 3:21 PM - 11 July, 2012
Nice +1
Rane, Support
Chad S. 3:49 PM - 11 July, 2012
That was tight.
tehBEN 5:28 PM - 11 July, 2012
Word
Dj K.Smith 5:44 PM - 11 July, 2012
Quote:
That was tight.

That how we do at a Cali Jammy Jam "C-Money", LOL...
Rane, Support
Chad S. 6:32 PM - 11 July, 2012
lol :)
sixxx 6:52 PM - 11 July, 2012
That was the short version. Here's the long version.

youtu.be
dj_craigmac 6:56 PM - 11 July, 2012
Quote:
That was the short version. Here's the long version.

youtu.be

F*ck you Sixxx. LOL Why do i keep falling for this ?
DJ Remy USA 3:46 AM - 12 July, 2012
oh snap cant wait for this DMV Jammy Jam to go down
reggae delgado 6:25 AM - 12 July, 2012
Very oool vid, looks like a ton of fun. Sorry to see the bitchin on the forum afterwards though, c'mon now!
Hope we do a bay area one fairly soon!
tehBEN 3:38 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
Thanks again ben! -> Watchwww.youtube.com

the full 10 minutes including sixxx: Watchwww.youtube.com
monchi 3:52 AM - 13 July, 2012
Hahahahahahhhaah, that's it!!!!!
Mike_P 4:28 AM - 13 July, 2012
GODDAAAAAAMN!!!
Papa Midnight 4:33 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
east coas