DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Anyone Sell T Shirts with their logo on it?

Bigfourty4 5:55 PM - 22 January, 2008
Just out of curiosity....anyone do this?
sixxx 6:00 PM - 22 January, 2008
Yup. I do :) - It's more than just a logo though.

www.zazzle.com

And no... I'm not advertising this but I'm at work and don't have the time to upload the logo to my server to show you just the logo. The 2illegalaliens logo is on the back.
sixxx 6:06 PM - 22 January, 2008
Nevermind. Mods delete the link I provided.

Here is the front:

imagehosting.2illegalaliens.com

and back image of my shirt:

I'm hitting the report button on my first post. :P
Nm... I can't report my own stuff. hahahah. There isn't a report button on there!
eder 6:24 PM - 22 January, 2008
I did it for you hahaha.
sixxx 6:42 AM - 23 January, 2008
Quote:
I did it for you hahaha.

hahaha. :) Good times.
dj_elite 5:20 PM - 23 January, 2008
i'm doing this as soon as i get a new logo designed.

i have a few shirts with my website or clever DJ-related phrases on them right now that i use... i'm gonna get a few baby tees that say "i'm here to see the DJ" and my website on the back for some of my female friends.
Bigfourty4 6:11 PM - 23 January, 2008
what are you guys selling for...and if you are selling them...are you doing it at your gigs...or just online...
sixxx 6:30 PM - 23 January, 2008
The ones you see on the link above (that should've been deleted already) are just online. Anyone can buy them and I make a profit off of those. A percentage. I like it because I don't have to deal with anything. I just get a check mailed to me every few weeks.

Now, I also print some from time to time and take them to hip hop shows and stuff like that. :)
Logisticalstyles 9:17 PM - 23 January, 2008
I make my own to wear at the club. I use the iron on stuff.I don't sell mine.
Gor 9:23 PM - 23 January, 2008
Quote:
Nevermind. Mods delete the link I provided.

Here is the front:

and back image of my shirt:

does the shirt come with the guy and the cheesy grin or are they sold seperately?
sixxx 9:51 PM - 23 January, 2008
Hahahaha. Yeah. They do that on that website. It used to be just the shirt shown and now that they updated the website, it looks lkike that.

*guy sold separately since you seem to have an interest on the guy. lol
Gor 10:31 PM - 23 January, 2008
haha (no homo)
sixxx 11:49 PM - 23 January, 2008
Good save Gor. :)
DJ Silk 5:03 PM - 25 January, 2008
People want to buy my shirts, and jackets...but I've never been willing to risk the money on stocking stuff. People can be flaky...they say they'll pay...but when the time comes to fork over the loot....they change their mind.
digitaljunkeez 6:05 PM - 28 January, 2008
word!