Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

refried...... beans

sixxx 7:05 PM - 31 May, 2012
refried
That is all
beans
ced_so_thoed 7:16 PM - 31 May, 2012
ay
funny you say refried beans because I just got yelled at by my girlfriend that I kept some refired beans in the fridge for over 2 weeks after she made them and I only ate them once. If only I could have answered with "that is all" could I get her to cook again. *sigh*
yep
djpuma_gemini 7:26 PM - 31 May, 2012
just hide them.
ced_so_thoed 7:28 PM - 31 May, 2012
Quote:
just hide them.

ay
I wasn't going to eat them again but I didn't feel like washing out the container. So she did it and fussed... *shrugs* I replayed a sad scene from Benji in my head to look like I cared.
yep
sixxx 7:32 PM - 31 May, 2012
Quote:
gay
funny you say refried beans because I just got yelled at by my girlfriend that I kept some refired beans in the fridge for over 2 weeks after she made them and I only ate them once. If only I could have answered with "that is all" could I get her to cook again. *sigh*
yup

lol
sixxx 7:32 PM - 31 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
just hide them.

gay
I wasn't going to eat them again but I didn't feel like washing out the container. So she did it and fussed... *shrugs* I replayed a sad scene from Benji in my head to look like I cared.
yup

lol
ced_so_thoed 7:43 PM - 31 May, 2012
ay
dixxx... lol static.fjcdn.com
yep
latindj 8:27 PM - 31 May, 2012
ay
you see the trick with refried beans is that you keep re-frying them. so when you're girlfriend tries to get pissed at you for not eating them, you kindly repsond with "what are you talking about? I just refried them yesterday..."
yup
eder 8:37 PM - 31 May, 2012
Quote:
ay
yep

The problem here is that your girl made refired beans instead of refried beans...better teach her a lesson.
ced_so_thoed 9:09 PM - 31 May, 2012
Quote:
ay
you see the trick with refried beans is that you keep re-frying them. so when you're girlfriend tries to get pissed at you for not eating them, you kindly repsond with "what are you talking about? I just refried them yesterday..."
yup

ay
gold
yep

Quote:
[The problem here is that your girl made refired beans instead of refried beans...better teach her a lesson.

ay
good eye for my grammar mistake...grammar nazi
yep
DJ Unique 1:07 AM - 1 June, 2012
The problem with refried beans is that it causes you to backfire.
Robert W 8:53 PM - 4 June, 2012
Ha, this thread reminds me of that re fried beans scene in "Tales from the hood"

Here' i'll refresh ya memory...
Watchwww.youtube.com