DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

kid capri and flex telling Dj rules....

Dj Ruckspin 10:39 PM - 5 January, 2008
Watchyoutube.com

I saw this online. whutcha think?
DJ Pryme 11:32 PM - 5 January, 2008
hella funny. its all true
dj A deep 11:46 PM - 5 January, 2008
haha funnny. I dont care what capri and flex say.djs talking on records suck ass!!!! i dont play em lol
DVDjHardy 9:47 AM - 6 January, 2008
I'll take my chances going on stage after Flex any day. Oh, and good luck on coming to my club and taking my gig away. I don't think they're desperate for a bomb-dropping, train-wrecking DJ who is his own #1 fan. :)

Never heard kid capri spin an entire set outside of of what I've seen on youtube and hear from other DJs, so can't say much. He wasn't trash-talking to other DJs either.
DJ A Smooth 5:34 PM - 6 January, 2008
WOW. This is a joke. I listen to Flex on the weekdays on Hot97 and when he tries to mix it sounds like crap. Cuts suck, mixing is bad... Flex is a legend at screaming on a mic and using the explosion effect every 2 seconds... He used to be good but now he sounds very rusty!
J_Static 5:43 PM - 6 January, 2008
Damn Angie Martinez ain't got a forehead, she got a FIVEHEAD!
dj hoodat baller 6:01 PM - 6 January, 2008
She got a six head
dj shadow from detroit 7:05 PM - 6 January, 2008
idoits.
a professional would not act that way.
i know kid capri is dope.( but acting like that is ) un pro.

alot of the stuff said is true but said with arrogance.i rather see them guys which are pionners in the game be humble and not act like there the best djs.because there not!
RecordandStks 7:20 PM - 6 January, 2008
Watchyoutube.com

If I heard this in the club or even the radio........its a wrap. Let that shit play, 2 or 3 times repeating is fine but daaaamn we get the point
dj shadow from detroit 8:10 PM - 6 January, 2008
thats not real beat juggiling!
thats repeating the same thing over and over. your better of playing the song and getting the next mix ready faster.

its all hype.
dj poisonous handz 8:44 PM - 6 January, 2008
someone call chuck chillout asap and tell him to put his son back in place! flex was chillout's record cleaner for 10yrs! then he became a train wrecking,bomb dropping(to cover the trainwrecking)loud mouth hedgehog! who's still rockin 3rd grade cuts after 20yrs djing! stick to rims playboy you ain't taking no one's job! thank your connects to compensate for the skills you ain't got! working in clubs in south jersey cuz no one in nyc wants you! ask any ny dj and he'll tell you the same. and for capri he's an opener himself.i know that for a fact! and someone tell baby teeth having angie,get out the entertainment biz! her album went triple wood still,after non stop promotion from nyc's once number one station! shit is crap now!
DJ'Que 8:44 PM - 6 January, 2008
only thing I agree with is dj's that do play the artist song when he's performing that night alsodj's coming in charging $200 to spin just to get in the club.now this is funny about them takeing my job yeah right not with the promotors these days,also they say buy them both a bottle of champane,ha their the high rolling dj's buy us a bottle of bubbleee.actually kid capri came to a club I Dj at call the grand ave and Itold him to keep them on the floor after im done opening for him and he was like you really know you crowed I see.and I laugh.oh he did keep them danceing and we were getting bottles from the promotor's.
StevenWayne 8:52 PM - 6 January, 2008
interesting. sad to see a veteran like flex talking like a newbie.
dj shadow from detroit 9:59 PM - 6 January, 2008
i agree - flex is gased on his self. ( a sad situation ).

you noticed kid capri was trying to be humble?
but flex kept being arrogant. lol
stevie o 10:37 PM - 6 January, 2008
there's not a ny dj that can hold a candle to spinbad. Hes soo good he makes everyone else look bad. Most of our own serato DJs are better than flex and Capri. Check out our stickam website. Its more entertaining than anything on the radio. www.stickam.com
DJ Sniffles 11:09 PM - 6 January, 2008
Watchyoutube.com

Speaking of Spinbad...this use to be my fav. track back in the day off Revolutions'- In 12's We Trust

Bad ass track called Head 2 Head
stevie o 11:29 PM - 6 January, 2008
he truelly does have the fastest hands. Someone prove me wrong..
as the record revolves lick my balls. No homo
marknonsense1 11:34 PM - 6 January, 2008
why is flex big? Is it hot 97 only??? cuz I know its not his ugly ass shoes...lol I know this may sound bad if he was with some rap group (and i just don't remember or know about it) but the ? is real.
Crickett 11:46 PM - 6 January, 2008
I agree with some of what Flex says...The game has gotten fucked up.

But, Thats the game....All the Microwaves will end up quitting eventually..And the guys that have a true love will continue to make bank and rock crowds.

18 years son and still going strong!!!!!!!!
Dj Ruckspin 2:41 AM - 7 January, 2008
Yeah I seen them and I just dont get it, most of the big guys I see spinning here in Miami they arent that on point. But I guess thats the way it is. The big names spend more time getting there name out there and less time getting nice on the wheels
lvmez 3:29 AM - 7 January, 2008
flex has the nerve to want to charge between $5k-$10k. nobody in there mother is going to pay that. he's a party dj. he can't mix. i respect kid capri a little more. he can kill a party.
stevie o 4:16 AM - 7 January, 2008
ivmez, sorry to say that pathetic washed up flex does get big money for gigs. And most of the time be only spins for an hour. Call me a hater but he don't deserve that dough
stevie o 4:34 AM - 7 January, 2008
I'm gonna guess flex doesnt own franchise. Probably an old Jewish guy owns and paid flex a nice chunk to put his name on it. That's usually how business works
treeo730 4:41 AM - 7 January, 2008
Hey anybody remember Angie Martinez rapping on the old green bandit album talking about gun clapping.... As far as DJ's talking on a set, I'm from Chicago nuff said!!! That sh*t polluted our basements
stevie o 5:11 AM - 7 January, 2008
i was a member of flexs pool for a while but im just sayin he probably dont own it
dj bedtime 8:01 AM - 7 January, 2008
Is flex kidding?!??!?! What the fuck man?

I have heard of flex of course and all that- but in all my years of dj'ing- this is the first time seeing him do his thing for more than 2 minutes.

It's hard for me to hate on fellow dj's-- but ummmmmmm I was able to do those scratches and juggles year 1 of dj'ing.

And the fact that he has a shitty attitude makes it likely that I wont be giving a fuck about him in the future. nuff said
stevie o 11:20 AM - 7 January, 2008
I have been listening to flex since as far back as I can remember. In new York hot 97 is the premier hip hop station and he has the 7 to 12pm shift on lock forever. With this being said I though he was good back in the days of 60 mins of funk and most of the 90s. That's when I started djin and really put my ear to the game. Started goin to clubs more, heard alot of good DJs that could shit on flex. Then as the years went on I realized hes really just a hype man with kindergarten level dj skills. I mean he mixes one way only by doin the same scratch over and over again and he learned how to run doubles. That combined with dropping a bomb kind of got on my nerves every nite. To make a long story short flex is as stale as last months bread, and should step down, hes probably pushin 40 something. Flex,red alert, Capri,marly marl, grand master flash, mister magic, should go off into retirement and let the younger better DJs do there thing. I figured out that the only reason I thought flex was good was because thats all I was listening to....... And don't even get me started with kay slay, the drama king. Thats a whole nother rant. We need stretch Armstrong back in that time slot.
DJ Young Herrera 2:56 PM - 7 January, 2008
Its so funny to me whenever I'm in NYC I always listen to Hot 97 because it always takes me back about ten years. The funny part is that they play the same tracks over and over and over and noone in the city ever gets tired of it.

I love hearing all the old east coast hip hop that never gets played anymore...but at the same time its like NYC is holding on too tight to the past.
DPR250R 3:11 PM - 7 January, 2008
Even before watching that I never had plans to go anywhere near a club either one of those two would spin at. Just not into that music.

After watching that.... I am glad I would never cross paths with them. I mean.... I know it was just a rant but they sound like assholes.

Makes me want to cancel my subscription to Franchise... seriously. Most of the house music is old and low quality anyway. It is good for the regular pop and rap though..... popular stuff anyway.
FU_PAY_ME 3:52 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
I have been listening to flex since as far back as I can remember. In new York hot 97 is the premier hip hop station and he has the 7 to 12pm shift on lock forever. With this being said I though he was good back in the days of 60 mins of funk and most of the 90s. That's when I started djin and really put my ear to the game. Started goin to clubs more, heard alot of good DJs that could shit on flex. Then as the years went on I realized hes really just a hype man with kindergarten level dj skills. I mean he mixes one way only by doin the same scratch over and over again and he learned how to run doubles. That combined with dropping a bomb kind of got on my nerves every nite. To make a long story short flex is as stale as last months bread, and should step down, hes probably pushin 40 something. Flex,red alert, Capri,marly marl, grand master flash, mister magic, should go off into retirement and let the younger better DJs do there thing. I figured out that the only reason I thought flex was good was because thats all I was listening to....... And don't even get me started with kay slay, the drama king. Thats a whole nother rant. We need stretch Armstrong back in that time slot.

I co-sign everything this man just said. This is sad. The second most fucked up part about New York radio was when Power 105 took Spinbad off and replaced him with wack ass DJ Clue!!!

At least the radio stations in LA good DJ's even tho' most of them are DJ AM and Z Trip clones. But at least they have skills
stevie o 4:06 PM - 7 January, 2008
i agree with dj clue statement...he sucks and his show is a regularly scheldule trainwreck. However be is a radio personality and didnt replace spinbad. Spinbad never had a talk show so to speak and he still djs at 105.1 and z100
J_Static 4:22 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
wack ass DJ Clue!!!

CLUE! DESERT STORM!!!!!! CLUE!!!!!

STFU already!
DJ Young Herrera 4:26 PM - 7 January, 2008
Clueminatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
stevie o 4:26 PM - 7 January, 2008
did I mention dj clue sucks.... He should be called dj clueless. No how about just clueless cause he sure aint a dj. The other day he attempted to mix and I felt embarred for him. Seriously for a grown man to not know he is straight garbage at his job is embarrasing. God these hacks anger me.
J_Static 4:29 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Clueminatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Just wish the Illuminati would make him disappear suddenly! HA!

Quote:
God these hacks anger me.

+1
dj hoodat baller 4:30 PM - 7 January, 2008
This theard is funny as hell the last time i seen kid capri he was good but i have always thought flex and clue were (Hmmm intrusting)

You cats have said it all i do not to even put these cats on blast
dj hoodat baller 4:33 PM - 7 January, 2008
I have seen biz markee, flex and clue all i said is they got paid fot that
stevie o 4:38 PM - 7 January, 2008
Get paid big too. What's sad is clue is so much worse than flex. Thats a whole new level of suck
dj hoodat baller 4:42 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Get paid big too. What's sad is clue is so much worse than flex. Thats a whole new level of suck

+1 flex is talking all that trash and he can not mix(cake mix)
J_Static 4:48 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Thats a whole new level of suck

I thought there was only one level....hahahaha
DJ Rugged One 6:22 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

I co-sign everything this man just said. This is sad. The second most fucked up part about New York radio was when Power 105 took Spinbad off and replaced him with wack ass DJ Clue!!!

At least the radio stations in LA good DJ's even tho' most of them are DJ AM and Z Trip clones. But at least they have skills

Power 105 took Spinbad off ???? What the ??? He was the only dope dj I would listen. It's a rap for New York Conglemerate Radio airwaves.....the level of as kissing !!!
dj poisonous handz 7:05 PM - 7 January, 2008
flex should of ended his own career after this.this is just straight abuse! www.spectremusic.com
FU_PAY_ME 7:25 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Power 105 took Spinbad off ???? What the ??? He was the only dope dj I would listen. It's a rap for New York Conglemerate Radio airwaves.....the level of as kissing !!!

They didn't take Spinbad off all the way. they jsut replaced him with Dj Clue. You can still catch SpinBad on z100 doing these little 20 minute mixes at 7pm and 10pm

On Friday's Spinbad is on Power 105 at 10pm (but the radio station usually will have an old mix of Spinbad playing)

Last Friday Dj Clue wasn't there (Thank God!!!) so they had Dj Yonny in his place and he did a pretty good job on the tables.
J_Static 7:28 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
flex should of ended his own career after this.this is just straight abuse! www.spectremusic.com

THATS EXCELLENT!
DPR250R 7:33 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:

Thats good shit right thur.
DJ Young Herrera 7:46 PM - 7 January, 2008
I heard that shit before. Hot to death fo' sho'.
Jay-R Enguillado 7:52 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
I heard that shit before. Hot to death fo' sho'.

did flex ever come back with a response?
DJ Young Herrera 7:57 PM - 7 January, 2008
Dunno.
dj poisonous handz 8:03 PM - 7 January, 2008
did flex ever come back with a response? BRO even if he did.would it even matter? that was a straight lynching.spinbad just served flexs entire family tree with his right wrist! spinbad should of been charged with a criminal offense!
DJ GaFFle 8:08 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
... Check out our stickam website. Its more entertaining than anything on the radio. www.stickam.com

I've never seen that site. It's even got some of our board members on it.
Jay-R Enguillado 8:11 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
did flex ever come back with a response? BRO even if he did.would it even matter? that was a straight lynching.spinbad just served flexs entire family tree with his right wrist! spinbad should of been charged with a criminal offense!

so what was the cause of this lynching? is it me or does flex have a huge ego problem?
RecordandStks 8:11 PM - 7 January, 2008
DPR250R 8:12 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:

That shit just made me laguh as much as the track itself!!! (straight lynched him and his family..lol)
DJ Rugged One 8:13 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They didn't take Spinbad off all the way. they jsut replaced him with Dj Clue. You can still catch SpinBad on z100 doing these little 20 minute mixes at 7pm and 10pm

On Friday's Spinbad is on Power 105 at 10pm (but the radio station usually will have an old mix of Spinbad playing)

Last Friday Dj Clue wasn't there (Thank God!!!) so they had Dj Yonny in his place and he did a pretty good job on the tables.

I was aboaut to say..I do remember hearing Spinbad being on Z100 as well. Good that's he's still on Power 105 on Fridays...there is something I can listen when he cut shit up ! :)
FU_PAY_ME 8:59 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

so what was the cause of this lynching? is it me or does flex have a huge ego problem?

I don't know if SpinBad still has it on his myspace but the last time I was on his myspace he has the audio clip of Flex saying something like "and you on 2 radio stations. How are you going to be wack on 2 radio stations"

That was the nail that closed the casket on Funk Flex's career as a Dj (and that's if you ever considered him to be a dj)

BTW I would also throw Dj Kaled in this pool of wack ass dj's
RecordandStks 9:03 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
I don't know if SpinBad still has it on his myspace but the last time I was on his myspace he has the audio clip of Flex saying something like "and you on 2 radio stations. How are you going to be wack on 2 radio stations"
Quote:

I posted it above, but here again:

www.spectremusic.com
RecordandStks 9:03 PM - 7 January, 2008
ooops I quoted that wrong
Jay-R Enguillado 10:14 PM - 7 January, 2008
damn....how can flex call spinbad wack? what did spinbad do or say? who started the beef? just curious to know the details.
stevie o 10:40 PM - 7 January, 2008
holy shit flex calling spinbad wack Is crazy. Was he on heroin when he said it. Wow. I'm speechless
nik39 11:30 PM - 7 January, 2008
Quote:
flex has the nerve to want to charge between $5k-$10k. nobody in there mother is going to pay that. he's a party dj. he can't mix. i respect kid capri a little more. he can kill a party.

Look who is posting all the negativity and hate: lvmez.
DJ d.range 12:30 AM - 8 January, 2008
Quote:
I figured out that the only reason I thought flex was good was because thats all I was listening to....... And don't even get me started with kay slay, the drama king. Thats a whole nother rant. We need stretch Armstrong back in that time slot.

+1

I can't hate on flex tho, he did a lot to bring hip-hop to the masses in the early '90's, remember, hot 97 was a dance format before funk flex, now its arguablly(sp?) the biggest hip hop station in the world, even if they do play the same 5 chris brown songs every hour

on the other hand i have noticed guys like enuff, camillo, and mr cee, playing music outside of the current playlists,such as house or top40(not that they're doin a great job)but i think they are getting bored of playing the same 5 songs, and might be trying to expand the listeners ear, maybe.

oh and by the way, i've been to clubs and/or seen the lines outside of clubs where flex spins, and people are packin the house, go figure
treeo730 1:14 AM - 8 January, 2008
I can't believe I'm tracking this...
dj poisonous handz 1:41 AM - 8 January, 2008
Yo flex.spinbad just called.he wants you to get your fat ass into one of your signature escalades and run over your 1200s as soon as possible.thanks.
J_Static 3:25 AM - 8 January, 2008
^hahaha! Flex just turn in ur headphones and ur DJ Pass, its been suspended undefinetly!
dj hoodat baller 3:29 AM - 8 January, 2008
Funkmaster Flex Hmmmm Intrusting
smoothe 3:57 AM - 8 January, 2008
I just lost what little respect I have for flex
stevie o 4:20 AM - 8 January, 2008
^hahaha! Flex just turn in ur headphones and ur DJ Pass, its been suspended undefinetly!

its indefinitely static..
djrocket 5:13 AM - 8 January, 2008
LOL.. both of these cats suck! but they're just just acting like most dj's do, with the I'm better than everyone out there... attitude
Jay-R Enguillado 6:28 AM - 8 January, 2008
Quote:
LOL.. both of these cats suck! but they're just just acting like most dj's do, with the I'm better than everyone out there... attitude

spinbad doesn't suck.
dj shadow from detroit 7:14 AM - 8 January, 2008
i dont thank that way! there always someone better.thats what drives me to get better everyday.
the sad thing is there acting that way and they been in the game for a loooong time.

they need to humble there self. ( take a vacation ) lol!
dj A deep 8:39 AM - 8 January, 2008
Does dj CLue really suck ?? I never heard him spin
FU_PAY_ME 3:05 PM - 8 January, 2008
Quote:
Does dj CLue really suck ?? I never heard him spin

Is a pig's pussy pork?

(I stole that line from Hustle & Flow and I've been waiting to say that since the movie came out. Now I can die a happy man . . . well after I have a 3some with 2 asian chicks, then I can die happy)
J_Static 3:46 PM - 8 January, 2008
Quote:

its indefinitely static..

Its called typing on a BB (Blackberry) real fast
djrocket 5:51 PM - 8 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

spinbad doesn't suck.

I was refering to KC & FMF
LoKey 5:59 PM - 8 January, 2008
Both these dudes are two of the many that inspired me to do this DJ shit. I came up bumping Capri tapes and my middle school/high school weekends nights stayed locked on Flex on Hot97. Anybody that's listened to Flex over the years knows that thats how he clowns around. And besides, the stuff they were bitching about is the same thing that most of the people on here bitch about. When they were talking about taking ya gig and the undercutting DJs, they were basically talking to new jack microwaves that spin for two years and think they're the shit.
J_Static 6:02 PM - 8 January, 2008
Honestly I use to listen to Capri and Flex, but then Flex got tired with his ranting and raving over the tracks, like dude we know you got the exclusive sh*t, so let it play and STFU!
treeo730 7:26 PM - 8 January, 2008
still tracking
stevie o 12:58 AM - 10 January, 2008
all ny DJs hurry turn on hot 97 right now. Flex is making a complete ass out of himself as usual. Screaming about serato DJs... And how hes the best ever and how he kills z100 and 105.1 in ratings and how no one has ever had ratings like him in radio ever. ( guess he never heard of Howard stern). What a fuckin clown this dude is.
stevie o 1:04 AM - 10 January, 2008
oh no its getting worst. As if flex wasnt embarrasing himself enough,... Mr cee ( <<gets my vote for worst dj ever!) has just renamed himself...... Get this........ Your not gonna believe it........ I can't believe it........ Suspense.....

I am legend<<<<<<<mr cees self applied new nickname...... Wow..... Are u fuckin kidding me! Im on my way to best buy right now to buy Sirius radio. I can't take it anymore
stevie o 1:22 AM - 10 January, 2008
one more thing.... Please tell me someone is listening to this...
flex just sent out a public invite for " any wack ass serato DJs to come to club spa with your little duffle bag, with a cheap ass serato computer inside, and get on the tts to battle him for the crown."
apparently flex is so outdated he thinks serato is the name of a computer.
Stakato 1:39 AM - 10 January, 2008
Yo, fuck Funk Flex. Fuck em.
DPR250R 1:52 AM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
one more thing.... Please tell me someone is listening to this...
flex just sent out a public invite for "any wack ass serato DJs to come to club spa with your little duffle bag, with a cheap ass serato computer inside, and get on the tts to battle him for the crown."
apparently flex is so outdated he thinks serato is the name of a computer.

For real??? I am not a scratch DJ.... nothing close to it... but I am sure there is someone on here that could take it to him.

Wonder why he is goin after Serato DJ's?

This forum?

Spinbad? (who I am pretty sure uses Serato cause he has posted here before)

The same shit goes on with Electronic Music though. Some of the vinyl purists believe that your not a real DJ unless you use Vinyl.
DJ d.range 1:53 AM - 10 January, 2008
yup i heard it my boy called me & told me to put it on

thats club SPY he was talkin about, i don't think SPA is open anymor(that was a real nice club)

if anyones interested i got the in to spin @ spy thursdays before flex, if you can get 50 people to come out before 11, which is ridiculous cause my peeps don't get home to start gettin dressed till 1130, most of my peeps don't even leave bklyn & queens till 1230(keep in mind ny clubs are open till 4)

anyway i was @ spy 2 weeks ago and the crowd was ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, mad youngins & no hot girls

and way too many rules: no cigarettes/cigars
no lighters/matches
no fitted hats in the building (which means if u don't wanna go back to your car or didn't drive, you can "check" your hat outside with the greasy-ass bouncers)

. . .and they search you better than the cops & then wave the wand(metal detctor) over your nuts(no homo), funny shit is i got in with a lighter that i forgot i had & my boy got his fitted in by holding it in his hand while they searched him . . . too many rules this is exactly the shit i try to avoid
J_Static 1:57 AM - 10 January, 2008
Man If I was in NY! I'd go toe to toe with flex, not to battle but 2 throw on diss records!
stevie o 2:00 AM - 10 January, 2008
I would love to shit on flex. (no freaky shit fetish homo). I'm not the best dj in the world but someone need to step up and knock this fool off the pedastool he built for himself. If spinbads has posted here can someone pm him and send him the link about flex dissin him on air. Also tell him to show up at spa for a 20 minute shit on flex session. I know its far fetched but that would be crazy.
dj poisonous handz 2:11 AM - 10 January, 2008
LOL.Mr Cee(i am legend) sh&t! more like(i am larger)than your average automobile! you fat bastard! Mr Cee what you need to do is cook up that pack of franks that make up the back of flex's neck! Flex needs to fall back! 43yrs old and still talkin reckless! Someone get Riz on the phone and beg him to put this fat clown in check!
J_Static 2:18 AM - 10 January, 2008
Haha @ Poisionous!
stevie o 2:19 AM - 10 January, 2008
ooh a riz reference. Riz IMO is so underated. I've seen him smash djais (belmar) into pieces on crutches. He hobbled up to the booth and tore shit down for 45 mins. Incredible set. Straight fire. Hes also a down to earth humble dude. Doesnt shoot shit out of his mouth like flex. Sizzahanndz is cool too as far as i know.
DJ d.range 2:20 AM - 10 January, 2008
if i'm not mistaken, a few weeks ago, mr. cee was callin himself "your favorite dj's favorite dj", but that was before i am legend came out

pick a nickname and stick with it, homie, at least for a month
DJ d.range 2:21 AM - 10 January, 2008
funny shit, i just turned the radio back on to what?? a bomb dropping, what are the chances of that??
stevie o 2:24 AM - 10 January, 2008
ha range... I'm soo. Disgusted. I think this current state of radio DJs and hip hop is gonna drive me to practice more. Who's gonna step up with a petition to bring real hip hop and real DJs back on the air?
J_Static 2:36 AM - 10 January, 2008
I'd step up!
DJ d.range 2:42 AM - 10 January, 2008
+1

stevi o, you ever listen to rosenberg radio on hot97??
u should check it out sundays @ 1am, he plays some good shit

and what happened to flexs '90's @ 9?? he used to play a 1/2 hr. of straight '90's, he was already playin some new camron @ 9:19
stevie o 2:46 AM - 10 January, 2008
that was the only reason to listen to flex at night for the 90s at 9. That when hes in his element....
After bashing serato all nite he just said on air that hes using serato right now. He actually said " wow this serato has alot of records in it". Obviously someone duplicated their hard drive for him.
stevie o 2:47 AM - 10 January, 2008
that cameron record was garbage. Another pass the dutchie rmx... Blah
dj shadow from detroit 3:17 AM - 10 January, 2008
idiot! +10
stevie o 3:26 AM - 10 January, 2008
Whos an idiot cameron?^
DJ AKIE 3:52 AM - 10 January, 2008
I never really post on here....but this is a fun topic so I'll say just a lil bit..

Whats funny is how everyone is like Flex just lost my respect...or Flex is the worst...But just about everyone on here did the same thing he did (started bashin him). So if you call yourself a pro practice what you speak......

Capri is kool as shit....He came to 027 in Philly out the blue because he was in the city a while back. I was spinning and he asked if you could get on and spin a few...He didn't talk to the promoter or the owner...just DJ to DJ. Not knockin DJs that are really doing it just the wack DJs....Sorry...Nothing personal...Just Business

Now I by NO WAY am defending Flex's interview...but alot of what he said is really true and if you're hurting from it....hey he's talkin to you. Sad to say but some DJ's never got more than 300 in da club....that's sad....or never been the main event....that's sad. The game is gone and it's time for the REAL DeeJay's to take it back.

As for the rest of that stuff (beefin) I'm kool....I'll just stick to getting money instead. REAL DJs stand up and take it to the next level.
stevie o 4:05 AM - 10 January, 2008
no. Not one word about spinbad was true
marknonsense1 5:47 AM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
I never really post on here....but this is a fun topic so I'll say just a lil bit..

Whats funny is how everyone is like Flex just lost my respect...or Flex is the worst...But just about everyone on here did the same thing he did (started bashin him). So if you call yourself a pro practice what you speak......

Capri is kool as shit....He came to 027 in Philly out the blue because he was in the city a while back. I was spinning and he asked if you could get on and spin a few...He didn't talk to the promoter or the owner...just DJ to DJ. Not knockin DJs that are really doing it just the wack DJs....Sorry...Nothing personal...Just Business

Now I by NO WAY am defending Flex's interview...but alot of what he said is really true and if you're hurting from it....hey he's talkin to you. Sad to say but some DJ's never got more than 300 in da club....that's sad....or never been the main event....that's sad. The game is gone and it's time for the REAL DeeJay's to take it back.

As for the rest of that stuff (beefin) I'm kool....I'll just stick to getting money instead. REAL DJs stand up and take it to the next level.

More then 300? Where do you live?
DJ AKIE 6:05 AM - 10 January, 2008
I live in Delaware but DJ mainly in Philly. While 300 is the norm for delaware Dj's I'd rather make 500 and Dj less just my opinion. In philly 100/hour no questions no deals. Its a bunch of 150-200 djs just making a mess of things....Like in the movie "300" there is warriors and those who run around swinging crazy and screaming making a mess of things

Oh and stevie o.......don't know much about the beef between the two just commenting on the interview. I personally think Spinbad is a good DJ...One of the few in NY that don't have that messed up style...lol...its just jokes laugh a lil
stevie o 3:08 PM - 10 January, 2008
thank dj akie I am laughing
DPR250R 3:18 PM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
If spinbads has posted here can someone pm him and send him the link about flex dissin him on air. Also tell him to show up at spa for a 20 minute shit on flex session. I know its far fetched but that would be crazy.

www.scratchlive.net
DJ Young Herrera 3:32 PM - 10 January, 2008
DPR, He got the same mpd as you right? niiice.
DPR250R 3:46 PM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
DPR, He got the same mpd as you right? niiice.

Yeah... that is why I clicked on the thread. Cause I was having issues with mine and was looking for other midi questions. Then I noticed who it was.

Turns out I already had to return mine. Waiting to get it back. Mine was a refurb though so maybe if you buy new you won't get the same problems as me.

I wish I made as much chedda as Flex, Capri and Akie... then I wouldn't have to buy refurb'd equipment.
DJ Young Herrera 3:55 PM - 10 January, 2008
Really, you had to return it? That sucks. I love my mpd16. I've used it out three times already.

I wish I made that kinda loot too. I'll get there eventually.
treeo730 4:36 PM - 10 January, 2008
Still tracking...Sorry I'm in Chicago so I don't get to listen to flex. So is he saying he is the best scratch dj or the best hiphop dj? Cause if he is saying scratch dj, get out of here these guys are better
Watchwww.youtube.com
dj hoodat baller 7:47 PM - 10 January, 2008
I have been watching this theard it's funny.

So did Flex really challange a serato dj to go to his club and battle him.

If you NY cats think you can handle him go get at him and serve him you should do it.

The only thing is can you really handle him under pressure at his club where his fans are.

You have to have bigg balls really bigg balls

I know for a fact it can be done but who can really represent for serato because basiclly not only did he called serato dj's out he also called serato out.

Which is his opinion which he is has a right to have

You cats know me all i have to say is.

HMMMM INSTRUSTING!!!!!!!!
dj hoodat baller 7:51 PM - 10 January, 2008
Does any one have a sound bite or video of the interview
dj hoodat baller 8:05 PM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
Watchyoutube.com

If I heard this in the club or even the radio........its a wrap. Let that shit play, 2 or 3 times repeating is fine but daaaamn we get the point

Have you guys really watched this hole video
stevie o 8:18 PM - 10 January, 2008
J_Static 8:25 PM - 10 January, 2008
hey Grand T, I got the balls to do it, but I ain't in NY and I ain't got the juggling skills down like u or the little juggling dance like u.

I say we send Grand T over there to Battle Flexx
dj hoodat baller 8:27 PM - 10 January, 2008
I heard him say spinbad is wack so it looks like he wants spinbad.

Is that the same interview he disses serato dj?

Do you really think spin bad can take him i have never heard spin bad but from all i have see its not that hard for dome dj's
dj hoodat baller 8:28 PM - 10 January, 2008
Whats up J naw Flex is not on my hit list
J_Static 8:29 PM - 10 January, 2008
yea spinbad would f*ck him up, so could u Grand T cuz Flexx fell off a loooooong time ago
dj poisonous handz 8:29 PM - 10 January, 2008
grand t! please take that video down! that fat slob is a disgrace to the TTM-56! yeah drop that bomb to disguise your 3rd grade cuts! you give NY a bad name playboy! just retire your techs and tint car windows for the rest of your life! your pathetic B!
J_Static 8:31 PM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
grand t! please take that video down! that fat slob is a disgrace to the TTM-56! yeah drop that bomb to disguise your 3rd grade cuts! you give NY a bad name playboy! just retire your techs and tint car windows for the rest of your life! your pathetic B!

AGREED!
dj hoodat baller 8:31 PM - 10 January, 2008
plus i want to hear were he said he will take on any serato dj.

And i might reconsider LOL
dj hoodat baller 8:33 PM - 10 January, 2008
I was just making sure every one seen the video so people won't think we are just talking shit Its Just Visual Facts.LOL
dj hoodat baller 8:50 PM - 10 January, 2008
If Flex made a comment that serato djs suck then he really does not know about serato.

I said it before and i will say it again just because you have serato it does not make you an instant dj.

Serato will not make you know how mix if you already do not know how and all the other skills you need like scratching and all time and practice you need to be a great dj or good dj.

I think people like flex are scared or intimadated by serato and other digital dj systems

Not only do you have to have the dj skills you have to learn how to incorparate serato and a computer into your list of learning and that also takes time if you really know serato it could give you an edge.

But make you an instant dj no
DJ Lagos 9:30 PM - 10 January, 2008
Are these dudes 4 real. send them a bottle, or they will take my night. i would like to see that shit happen. first of all, they both use that talking shit to cover up the fact that they cant blend. if they were such all time greats like they think they are and making all the cake, why are they still dj'in at 50 years old. get real homie.
The Real DJ Maestro 9:39 PM - 10 January, 2008
These dudes are funny as hell, i won't even waste my freaking time watching this bull.... I opened for both of these ass clowns in atlanta..... I opened for Flex all star weekend hear in atlanta, he's garbage and can't mix or blend. He don't read crowds very well, and without his bomb explosions he just talks away the night. Ok Kid Capri, lets just say, everything is at +4 when he spins..... If i was to rate him, he can rock a crowd but as far as all around skills, i aint really see nothing to impress me, and to be honest, when they did that Jam Master Jay Tribute he aint do nothing he was the wackest one there. Just go ahead and retire
The Real DJ Maestro 9:49 PM - 10 January, 2008
Real talk these dudes are talking real wreckless
lvmez 10:07 PM - 10 January, 2008
deez shoule battle him. but he's in baltimore.
stevie o 10:20 PM - 10 January, 2008
deez would kill him^
grand t never heard u spin but I'm sure u would kill him also. And the part about flex abusing serato DJs was live on the air not a sound clip.
Sixxx would rip flex also as well as dazz, Kool dj sheak one, briguy, even k smith with his denons. You know what everyone on this forum could rip flex ( except dj scarface). << sorry dude.
J_Static 10:24 PM - 10 January, 2008
Quote:
You know what everyone on this forum could rip flex

I feel honored with that statement! I'd be more than happy to cut up some diss records at that cat......
dj poisonous handz 12:17 AM - 11 January, 2008
gimme me some old school gemini belt driven turntables and i will still run circles around that fat bastard! real talk!
stevie o 12:38 AM - 11 January, 2008
nice^^^^ I like where your heads at.... No homo
stevie o 12:40 AM - 11 January, 2008
can we go on a mr cee rant for a minute. I hate that bucket head fake ass wanna be legend hack!
dj poisonous handz 12:53 AM - 11 January, 2008
word yo! MR CEE is a crazy hack! seen that xxxxl tshirt wearing sloth one night at abyss! his fat ass was losing his breath after every mix! then he drops award tour after in the club and clears the dancefloor,bathrooms etc! and forget headphones! that old bastard was rockin a STANTON HEARING AID!
stevie o 12:58 AM - 11 January, 2008
wow that shit is straight up comedy^^^^ well said
poisonous u live in manhattan?
marknonsense1 1:24 AM - 11 January, 2008

Is it just me or does this link not work?????
dj poisonous handz 1:31 AM - 11 January, 2008
im in brooklyn stevie.same place MR CEE aka BIG BLACK is from!
stevie o 1:45 AM - 11 January, 2008
Dam mr. Cee gives bk a bad name. I'm still in shock that he calls himself " i am legend". He was Waco when he was djin for big daddy kane and he actually got worse through the years.
stevie o 1:46 AM - 11 January, 2008
Wack^
stevie o 1:48 AM - 11 January, 2008
Really that link don't work? Maybe I typed it wrong its
www.spectremusic.com
DJUnknown 2:36 AM - 11 January, 2008
Kid Capri uses Serato too, so is Flex saying Kid Capri sucks? Kid Capri can blend and he can rock a party, he is not a superstar by any means but way better than Flex. I think Flex is just hating on Serato cause he doesn't understand it. That comment about Spinbad was just totally wrong.
dj hoodat baller 2:40 AM - 11 January, 2008
You cats from NY or on the east coast should walk up in his spot and get a battle with flex if he called out serato dj's he thinks no one would dare do that

But it sounds like he wants Spinbad.

somebody put up a link of spinbad
sixxx 3:01 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
deez would kill him^
grand t never heard u spin but I'm sure u would kill him also. And the part about flex abusing serato DJs was live on the air not a sound clip.
Sixxx would rip flex also as well as dazz, Kool dj sheak one, briguy, even k smith with his denons. You know what everyone on this forum could rip flex ( except dj scarface). << sorry dude.

lol.... Poor scarface.
dj hoodat baller 3:03 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
I think Flex is just hating on Serato cause he doesn't understand it.

Thats all it is he does not want to take the time to really learn it so he disses it just like 2 1/2 years ago when Dj Solomon and Dj Spin tried to get me to use serato i was like hell no i am sticking to vinyl look at me know

Or when Sway from the wake up show told me about 5 or 6 years ago people would be dj with lap tops and mp3's and wu tang was puting it out i was like yea right

And look at me now LOL

but its not the wu
stevie o 3:31 AM - 11 January, 2008
honestly, if given the opportunity I would go on before flex and I'm confident I would do a good job, however as previously stated. It would take balls because he has his fans brainwashed and no matter who ripped it he would get on the mc and start clownin cause thats what he does. If I was as good as say, spinbad, sixxx or deez notes, and had a hype man I would definitely do it. That would never happen thats why I wish someone would step up and embarass that clown
DJ d.range 3:34 AM - 11 January, 2008
^^thats why u gotta have some rules

rule #1: NO MIC
DJ d.range 3:35 AM - 11 January, 2008
i bet with no mic the crowd won't even know who's spinnin, or if they're good or bad
dj hoodat baller 3:36 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
honestly, if given the opportunity I would go on before flex and I'm confident I would do a good job, however as previously stated. It would take balls because he has his fans brainwashed and no matter who ripped it he would get on the mc and start clownin cause thats what he does. If I was as good as say, spinbad, sixxx or deez notes, and had a hype man I would definitely do it. That would never happen thats why I wish someone would step up and embarass that clown

it does not matter if you go and rip his ass up and the end of the nigth let the turntables do the talking
dj hoodat baller 3:37 AM - 11 January, 2008
or you make sure you have a really good hype man on your team
DJ d.range 3:40 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
or you make sure you have a really good hype man on your team

thats why no mics, no effects. i've seen plenty of dj's rip it without using the mic
dj hoodat baller 3:43 AM - 11 January, 2008
remember you are going to his play ground so his ball his rules thats all i am saying

remember he has set the tone by making it at his spot
DJ d.range 3:48 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
remember you are going to his play ground so his ball his rules thats all i am saying

remember he has set the tone by making it at his spot

good point, thats very fair of you
marknonsense1 5:09 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you're a good DJ you should be good at all aspects of DJing and being a good MC is one of those aspects & if you don't think so then YOUR NOT A DJ! SORRY but the the FACT!
dj hoodat baller 5:13 AM - 11 January, 2008
true you have to rock the mic in some aspect or you have a good hype man to take care of that and you worry about the TT's but you have to say something at different points of the night to come across solid
marknonsense1 5:16 AM - 11 January, 2008
Thanks but the fact is I make not be the best in any one aspect of DJing but by god I'm good at most of them and getting better at all of them! NOT JUST MIXING.
sixxx 5:39 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you're a good DJ you should be good at all aspects of DJing and being a good MC is one of those aspects & if you don't think so then YOUR NOT A DJ! SORRY but the the FACT!

I think you misunderstood what they were trying to say. They were trying to say that he's going to try and weasel himself out of really having to perform by using his mic skills.

At any rate, you gotta have some skills on the mic to be a good DJ. That's my opinion.
marknonsense1 5:44 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think you misunderstood what they were trying to say. They were trying to say that he's going to try and weasel himself out of really having to perform by using his mic skills.

At any rate, you gotta have some skills on the mic to be a good DJ. That's my opinion.

I got what they were saying but I'm say. If saying he's going to do something you CAN'T (DON'T HATE) If you can't do it then do talk shit is all.

If someone here really feel they can take him let all put up a little money and send someone to NY! I got like $75 on it! People put up money now and lets see if someone here that TALKED SHIT B4 THIS POST WILL GO!

If you don't think I put in money then test!~
marknonsense1 5:51 AM - 11 January, 2008
I'm and not saying I'm a felx fan. I could care less about him! but I would really like to see someone fly out and give it to him for talking shit about ALL OF US!
sixxx 5:55 AM - 11 January, 2008
Ok. So, let's say someone tries to battle Flex. Then he doesn't EVER touch a turntable but gets on the mic and clowns you WITH HIS LISTENERS who are loyal TO HIM and he wins. You think this is fair? Nope. A battle would have to include his turntables....
sixxx 5:56 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
I'm and not saying I'm a felx fan. I could care less about him! but I would really like to see someone fly out and give it to him for talking shit about ALL OF US!

Plus 100
marknonsense1 6:30 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Ok. So, let's say someone tries to battle Flex. Then he doesn't EVER touch a turntable but gets on the mic and clowns you WITH HIS LISTENERS who are loyal TO HIM and he wins. You think this is fair? Nope. A battle would have to include his turntables....

You're right but I think real fans will go with a win over all not just go with him cause he gets on the mic. You all act like people love the whole mic thing..... As far has I know YOU CAN OVER DO THE MC thing. I feel even if he got the fans there YOU HAVE THE POWER OF THIS FORUM AND THE INTERNET (YOUTUBE, MYSPACE & SO ON!) right?
sixxx 6:33 AM - 11 January, 2008
I personally thing almost anyone on this earth can beat his ass in a battle. lol

He annoys me.
sixxx 6:33 AM - 11 January, 2008
think*
marknonsense1 6:51 AM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
I personally thing almost anyone on this earth can beat his ass in a battle. lol

He annoys me.

f**k it everyone put in and I'll go give it to him live DJMarkNonsense style!.....lol

Yea right anyone can kill me on the tables....lol
Demon 8:09 AM - 11 January, 2008
I give the most respect to both those cats for paving the way for cats like us to do our thing. But, I think Flex was a little bragadocious for having the skills he has. Seemed like Kid Capri wanted to keep it humble but he went along with Flex.
DPR250R 2:23 PM - 11 January, 2008
I would throw in $100 on top of marks $75 to send someone (that I think could beat him)....no joke. I think it would be interesting. Also it would be a chance for me to go to a club that I have never been to and hear music that I don't normally listen to.

And I don't agree that you need to have mic skills to be a good DJ... not in my world. You touch the mic... you are annoying.... nuff said. Let the music do the talking.

In all my years clubbing I have never heard someone get on the mic to "help" the music. Only to announce the next DJ or the next event..... never to "hype" the music that was playing already.

Hip-Hop..... may be a different story. I have only been to one club that had a hype man/scratch DJ combo. RA in vegas... I thought they did a good job with the crowd.
dj hoodat baller 2:52 PM - 11 January, 2008
I would put in $100 to see some one smash him
DPR250R 3:06 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:

Thats $275 (assuming Mark was serious)

Anyone else serious about this? don't matter if its $5 or $1000... it would help.

Any of you willing to do this? I have a couple people in mind I would like to see take him on but I will not throw names out there...

and we would have to set something up so all of us donating would know the money is getting to the right person.

I am not trying to start shit... I always like to see an underdog take on a heavywieght type of thing...
marknonsense1 3:38 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Thats $275 (assuming Mark was serious)

Anyone else serious about this? don't matter if its $5 or $1000... it would help.

Any of you willing to do this? I have a couple people in mind I would like to see take him on but I will not throw names out there...

and we would have to set something up so all of us donating would know the money is getting to the right person.

I am not trying to start shit... I always like to see an underdog take on a heavywieght type of thing...[/quote

Yes, let's do this! I got paypal and all that shit lets get a person, call this wanna be DJ flex and get it going!
KitK 3:54 PM - 11 January, 2008
Flex, and a good deal of Hip-Hop do way too much MC shit.. I can't stand all that MC shit... just shut the hell up and play.

If I want talk, I'll turn on AM radio.
Goes for all DJ/MC's
1. Jungle DNB MC - BOOOO!
2. Hip-Hop MC - BOOO!
3. Party DJ -MC - BOOO!

To quote Samuel L. Jackson... "Bitch, shut the FUCK UP!"
marknonsense1 3:55 PM - 11 January, 2008
Once we have a person I'll call and see how much it will cost to fly the guy to and from. Then once we have all the money we'll send it to one person to pay for everything. Who ever does it may need to put in a little money also just incase we don't get enough for a room. Once we get the guy, we need to call Flex and let his ass know we'll take his offer and then we'll ask him to make sure the whole thing is recorded. The Dj with the balls to do this will become a well known DJ from here on out.

$1000 should cover this idea we have here $275 so we need $725, I say 9 more $75 + 1 @ $50 & we should be good. I even think it will cover a room and I little cash for taking time to do it. What do you guys think.
KitK 3:56 PM - 11 January, 2008
Someone needs to tell Leo G.. layoff that damn explosion button.

Try a smoking game with explosions for bong hits... won't last the show.
Jay-R Enguillado 4:06 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:

And I don't agree that you need to have mic skills to be a good DJ... not in my world. You touch the mic... you are annoying.... nuff said. Let the music do the talking.

agreed.

i get on the mic occasionally. i usually have my MC with me when i spin.

some use the mic as a crutch.

last time i saw jazzy jeff live, he didn't get on the mic.
marknonsense1 4:08 PM - 11 January, 2008
^^^^^ We're over the mix thing now guys. MONEY OR NOT is all we need to know^^^^^^ thanks
marknonsense1 4:08 PM - 11 January, 2008
mic
FU_PAY_ME 4:31 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
I heard him say spinbad is wack so it looks like he wants spinbad.

Is that the same interview he disses serato dj?

Do you really think spin bad can take him i have never heard spin bad but from all i have see its not that hard for dome dj's

Spinbad = east coast version of Dj AM
nik39 4:33 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Spinbad = east coast version of Dj AM

*cough* No offense, DJ AM is really cool, as a person (forum personality) and as a DJ. But DJ wise he does not play in the same league as Spinbad does.
stevie o 4:44 PM - 11 January, 2008
a dj, (disc jockeys) job is to play the discs,(whatever format of music) and mix the music, blend, scratch, whatever it takes to keep the asses movin and to keep everyone having a good time....
an m.c. ( master of ceremonies) Is someone who communicates with the people. The two shouldn't be confused. They are two different jobs. I think I. Use the mic for maybe a total of 2 mins when I dj. I always try to have an mc but I make sure he doesnt over do it in a fat man scoop kind of way.
As far as flying people here to battle flex I think this is getting far fetched. For one, flex is a pussy and is just talkin shit. He would never make himself look bad in public. Hes an idiot bit not stupid. The one thing he is good at is marketing himself. Were talkin about a guy that gets DJs fires in hot 97 of there too good because his ego can't handle it.
number two there are thousands of well known and accomplished DJs in the fri state area that could kill him so there's ni need to fly anyone out. If someone does someonow set up this battle however. I got $200 on it via paypal.
FU_PAY_ME 4:49 PM - 11 January, 2008
Fuck all this talk about battling FMF (faggot mother fucker) Spinbad already destroyed him and issued a challege to the fat fuck, and Flex didn't do shit. End of Story!!!!

Now after I get fired from my job for chatting on this forum 7.5 hours a day, I will gladly take my serato, turntables, gemini mixer (flex doesn't even deserve to have me battle him with my rane mixer) 2 eons, camera (to get this slaughtering on tape), and a generator and camp out in front of Hot 97 unitl he faces me like a man. And I would
DJ Sniffles 4:49 PM - 11 January, 2008
anywho....i'll pitch $100, to sixxx or deez, and to make it me intrusting......johnnym
DJ Autograph 4:52 PM - 11 January, 2008
Who did he get fired Stevie?
stevie o 4:57 PM - 11 January, 2008
he got skribbles fired when he was on the morning traffic jam with we lover. A very good source that hangs out with him told ne its true. I believe it...... Also
Fu pay me.... When did spinbad issue a challenge and is there audio of it???
stevie o 4:58 PM - 11 January, 2008
Ed lover
DJ Autograph 5:08 PM - 11 January, 2008
Stevie, I think somebody posted the Funk Flex diss a few posts up. Listen to the end. Spin comes on and issues him a challenge. Said he would even go to Flex's house and battle him.
DeezNotes 5:29 PM - 11 January, 2008
What he's trying to accomplish with his statements... he's already got it! He KNOWS he's not the best DJ out there (how can he not????). A good friend of mine "beat" him already.

When you talk shit like that, it's to stir the pot and get EVERYBODY talking about you. If you didn't know who Flex was before this thread... U KNOW NOW. That's what it's all about. One of the reasons my name spread through the city (not much of a spread... more like a sprinkle) was because I put a small diss track to one of the city's most popular DJs. He knew it was just for fun, but people payed attention.... just like you all are doing.

When you're humble, laid back and nice as FUCK on the tables, people don't notice. When you yell and scream all kinds of crazy shit... people who KNOW talk about u (bad or good... all talk is GOOD promotion) ... people who DON'T KNOW any better will follow like the brain-dead fucks they are yelling YOOUUUUUU or YAAAHHH!!!

Thanks to those thinking I could take him. I'd rather just keep quiet... not mention him or what he says and let his words lead him wherever he's destined to be.

"Be careful of what you say, time and words cannot be [retracted]." - DJ Technics
FU_PAY_ME 5:39 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:

"Be careful of what you say, time and words cannot be [retracted]." - DJ Technics

He stole that line from whats his name!!!
DeezNotes 5:41 PM - 11 January, 2008
LOL... well that's who I heard it from.
djransom 5:42 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
What he's trying to accomplish with his statements... he's already got it! He KNOWS he's not the best DJ out there (how can he not????). A good friend of mine "beat" him already.

When you talk shit like that, it's to stir the pot and get EVERYBODY talking about you. If you didn't know who Flex was before this thread... U KNOW NOW. That's what it's all about. One of the reasons my name spread through the city (not much of a spread... more like a sprinkle) was because I put a small diss track to one of the city's most popular DJs. He knew it was just for fun, but people payed attention.... just like you all are doing.

When you're humble, laid back and nice as FUCK on the tables, people don't notice. When you yell and scream all kinds of crazy shit... people who KNOW talk about u (bad or good... all talk is GOOD promotion) ... people who DON'T KNOW any better will follow like the brain-dead fucks they are yelling YOOUUUUUU or YAAAHHH!!!

Thanks to those thinking I could take him. I'd rather just keep quiet... not mention him or what he says and let his words lead him wherever he's destined to be.

This is the realest post in this thread.
nik39 5:42 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:

Snoop Doggy Dooooooog?
FU_PAY_ME 5:45 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:

You know what your right, that's why Flex will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever back up all that shit talking he does by agreeing to battle any DJ.

I bet if someone put a couple million dollars, than he would grow a pair of balls and battle somebody. I'll just have to put that on my things to do list once I hit this damn Powerball lottery!!!
FU_PAY_ME 5:46 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Snoop Doggy Dooooooog?

Yall can't blame me for trying :)
J_Static 5:53 PM - 11 January, 2008
Stevie O, I'd be your hype man on the mic! I'd shit on flex!
stevie o 5:59 PM - 11 January, 2008
lets do it static. I'm djin in manhattan at a couple if spots coming up. Come though static.
J_Static 6:07 PM - 11 January, 2008
Hey get me a plan tix from SF to NY & its a party! I got the balls to call up Hot97 and tell that assbag he fuckn sucks major cock!
marknonsense1 6:31 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
I find it hard to believe that anyone could truly get butthurt over that video.

Not butthurt but more just to be able to say I put money up to kill all the shit he was saying! I would really go if I could take him but I've ever got to hear him. As of now I'm thinking the guy's good do to all the shit he talks! Look at it now, we have people willing to pay for someone to go and NO ONE'S TAKING THE OFFER!!!!! What does that say (LOOKs LIKE HE'S RIGHT!)

FU** it I'm going to get on my shit now and work on learning how to battle then once I'm good enough, I'll go battle him. Even if I lose, to QUOTE DEEZNOTEZ "When you're humble, laid back and nice as FUCK on the tables, people don't notice. When you yell and scream all kinds of crazy shit... people who KNOW talk about u (bad or good... all talk is GOOD promotion"

Ask sixxx I walked into his club screaming all kinds of crazy shit a night or two...lol (In a good way)
sixxx 6:35 PM - 11 January, 2008
Agree with Deez.

let this thread die.
nik39 6:36 PM - 11 January, 2008
+1
stevie o 6:38 PM - 11 January, 2008
i just scanned the whole topic...where is the link of spinbads response?...i posted flexs audio but i dont see the spinbad response if there is one repost please
Dj Ruckspin 7:26 PM - 11 January, 2008
ha ha, wow look what I started. Well I only been up to NY a few times and did hear some wack DJ's. And down here in Miami I seen some of those "celebrity" Djs they bring here and suck ass. I mean i'm not the greatest in the world, but I'm sure I could take those guys jobs if it just came down to skill.
DPR250R 7:39 PM - 11 January, 2008
In case the threads does die... my offer stands.

In the mean time I will be goin to NY tonight to check out some good quiet DJ's... about 30 feet underground.

I pray that Flex, Capri or anyone with a mouth like them (spoken or typed) don't show up to kill my buzz..... fuckin wankers.
stevie o 7:59 PM - 11 January, 2008
dj ruckspin..... Are you saying that Lindsay lohan isnt a good dj?
The Real DJ Maestro 9:36 PM - 11 January, 2008
Flex is wack, he knows it..... He rode someone coat tails all the way to HOT 97, now he's on he thinks he's the shit..... Come Come Now! A bottle of champagne, i would send over a bottle of piss with a note attach, Drink this and kill ya self. If he can take ya gig its not because of skills it's because he has a bigger name. If anyone of us worked on HOT 97 we would be just as big or even bigger. Capri made his name due to Def Comdey Jam. Thats how he got hot cuz of that show. Neither one of them won any DJ battles, or serious competitions. I could go on and on but i won't cuz i'd sound like a hater but i gotta defend Serato and the good name of DJ's everywhere
The Real DJ Maestro 9:38 PM - 11 January, 2008
Please lets not started on the DJ's in Miami..... Lets not say names WE THE FUCKING WORST mixer in life, and the Heats DJ. Oops I named some folks fuck them ass clowns, They are in the same league as Flex shit talking no mixing record slamming microwaves
dj KarrsiN 10:54 PM - 11 January, 2008
Damn, I've never seen so much hatred towards a "big name" dj. Does anyone here on this forum actually like Flex?
The Real DJ Maestro 10:55 PM - 11 January, 2008
NOPE KarrsiN........ He is a wave
nik39 10:58 PM - 11 January, 2008
I still like him. I like his 60 minutes of tape, that was good enough for me. I like his pool (club wise). He seems to have some sense of humour. So whats the deal...
DJ d.range 10:59 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thank you, sixxxx
The Real DJ Maestro 11:00 PM - 11 January, 2008
60 Minutes, I don't think he did that joint.... And anybody can make a clean mixtape on protools, if u mess up. U can always go back and fix it. Sense of humor my ass,
nik39 11:05 PM - 11 January, 2008
So what? It has a live touch and feel, I like the tape. Of course I am assuming he did it by himself. I never heard him spinning live. He might not be a good DJ, but there are other aspects than mixing skills. Promoting, getting the right contacts all that stuff is part of the skills. Social skills. They are part of the game as being a business man.

Again, he might not be the best DJ, I enjoyed 60 minutes of ... and based on that he is an okay DJ for me.
The Real DJ Maestro 11:06 PM - 11 January, 2008
We are all entitled to our opinions,
nik39 11:07 PM - 11 January, 2008
Lets hope so :)
dj KarrsiN 11:12 PM - 11 January, 2008
I've listened to Flex on Friday Night Flavors here in Los Angeles back in the day. Even as a young dj, I was aware that flex simply threw songs in without blending and used his mic skills to either cover up mistakes or make transitions. Overall he lacks mixing skills but he has been in the game for a while and for that I give him respect. I also think that his following is not very diverse compared to other djs in the business and because of this, I believe he is limited to certain venues and crowds.
DJ d.range 11:16 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Damn, I've never seen so much hatred towards a "big name" dj. Does anyone here on this forum actually like Flex?

i got no problem with flex, shit if it wasn't for him i probablly wouldn't even know about hip hop, like i said earlier in the thread, he did a lot to bring hip hop to the masses in the early '90's, in nyc

stevie-o, i think spinbads diss back is on his myspace
The Real DJ Maestro 11:19 PM - 11 January, 2008
there no issues with Flex as a pioneer or a person, its his attitude of him thinking he's the best. He did alot for the DJ back in the early 90's. But if u watch the video and hear him mix u would dislike him just a little as a DJ, not a person cuz i dont know him personally
marknonsense1 11:24 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
I've listened to Flex on Friday Night Flavors here in Los Angeles back in the day. Even as a young dj, I was aware that flex simply threw songs in without blending and used his mic skills to either cover up mistakes or make transitions. Overall he lacks mixing skills but he has been in the game for a while and for that I give him respect. I also think that his following is not very diverse compared to other djs in the business and because of this, I believe he is limited to certain venues and crowds.

Hey not to start shit but isn't throwing songs on and using a mic to cover up mistakes a NEW YORK thing? (Not Playing)
I like DJ's who use a mic just so you know I'm not talking shit. I get mixes from friends out in NY and that's all I really hear out there.

turn on sirius and hear DJ Self, I like DJ Self by the way (Not in a gay way SIXXX) but go hear that shit! I can name more if you'd like.
The Real DJ Maestro 11:27 PM - 11 January, 2008
yes they do, drop and talk
DJ Autograph 11:43 PM - 11 January, 2008
Quote:
Flex is wack, he knows it..... He rode someone coat tails all the way to HOT 97, now he's on he thinks he's the shit..... Come Come Now! A bottle of champagne, i would send over a bottle of piss with a note attach, Drink this and kill ya self. If he can take ya gig its not because of skills it's because he has a bigger name. If anyone of us worked on HOT 97 we would be just as big or even bigger. Capri made his name due to Def Comdey Jam. Thats how he got hot cuz of that show. Neither one of them won any DJ battles, or serious competitions. I could go on and on but i won't cuz i'd sound like a hater but i gotta defend Serato and the good name of DJ's everywhere

Capri was rockin parties before Def Comedy Jam. I've seen him turn out parties on multiple occasions. Yes he loves the mic as well but he does have some skill. He paid his dues as did Flex. Oh yea and Flex did make 60mins of Funk himself.
DJ d.range 11:48 PM - 11 January, 2008
i have a theory on why thats a "new york thing", and i'll probablly get a lot of heat for this so BE EASY

from what i can gather from what i've seen and heard from other dj's, the equipment in nyc bars/clubs in the past has been sub par, ie. mixers with broken faders, broken turntables/cdj's, fucked up booths that don't have secure places for TT's, etc...(i know you guys deal w/f-up conditions everywhere, but from what i can gather nyc was notorious for this)

so my theory is this, since conditions have regularly been soooo bad in nyc, these nyc dj's who are known for too much mic are compensating for poorly working equipment, and talk a lot on the mic so they can transition w/o the crowd knowing thier equipment is f-up, and then it just evolved from there

just a thought . . .
FU_PAY_ME 12:46 AM - 12 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Hey not to start shit but isn't throwing songs on and using a mic to cover up mistakes a NEW YORK thing? (Not Playing)
I like DJ's who use a mic just so you know I'm not talking shit. I get mixes from friends out in NY and that's all I really hear out there.

+1
FU_PAY_ME 12:52 AM - 12 January, 2008
Quote:
i have a theory on why thats a "new york thing", and i'll probablly get a lot of heat for this so BE EASY

from what i can gather from what i've seen and heard from other dj's, the equipment in nyc bars/clubs in the past has been sub par, ie. mixers with broken faders, broken turntables/cdj's, fucked up booths that don't have secure places for TT's, etc...(i know you guys deal w/f-up conditions everywhere, but from what i can gather nyc was notorious for this)

so my theory is this, since conditions have regularly been soooo bad in nyc, these nyc dj's who are known for too much mic are compensating for poorly working equipment, and talk a lot on the mic so they can transition w/o the crowd knowing thier equipment is f-up, and then it just evolved from there

just a thought . . .

I think it has to do with the whole traditon of Hip hop itself. The MC hyping up the dj. Remember Funk Flex is like 50 and Capri is like 35-40 so they was around during the birth of Hip Hop. And also the fact that New Yorkers are loud (sorry but your the city has a rep for loud people).

You know what I also noticeD with New York Dj's in general (not spinbad)? IV'e noticed that they always take 15 minutes to let the damn record play. They are always starting the record over and over and over. Like someone already said above me - PLAY THE F***ING SONG, ALREADY!!!
dj hoodat baller 1:00 AM - 12 January, 2008
you cats are funny as hell
The Real DJ Maestro 1:07 AM - 12 January, 2008
grand t, u an O.G.
What u gotta say
dj hoodat baller 1:27 AM - 12 January, 2008
flex is a old school dj but is he a good dj my opinion he is kind of like low on the totume pole of old school like me LOL but he has a radio show a club gig and other gigs and makes his money that does make him as good as he thinks he is.
I just think dissin dj's that use serato is kind of shallow but i do not take it personal.

he makes me laugh
The Real DJ Maestro 1:30 AM - 12 January, 2008
Doesnt he also use serato ( Flex that is )
And Kid Capri uses it too....
And Jazzy Jeff who would smoke Flex in my opinion
dj hoodat baller 1:36 AM - 12 January, 2008
i heard he also said this serato has a lot of records in it
The Real DJ Maestro 1:38 AM - 12 January, 2008
i heard that too..... But why bag on serato that gay
DJ d.range 1:46 AM - 12 January, 2008
flex was using serato when he was callin out serato dj's on the radio
The Real DJ Maestro 1:52 AM - 12 January, 2008
He should choke his self with his USB cord for that wack ass stunt
mic 2:05 AM - 12 January, 2008
Quote:
mic

what?
DJ d.range 2:06 AM - 12 January, 2008
this is 6 years old, but it sheds some light on the state of hip hop & djing
www.daveyd.com
dj shadow from detroit 6:07 PM - 12 January, 2008
flex is good and is making moves i respect that but i dont respect his attitude toward serato or him thanking he is better then everyone.

if he used serato maybe it would make him sound better ( it made me a better dj )
stevie o 6:45 PM - 12 January, 2008
in the words of the great poet ....vanilla ice...word to your mother^
Djkev103 7:17 PM - 12 January, 2008
All of you djays have valid point regarding the industry as a whole. Unfortunatley the state of djaying has changed so much. To me a djay is as good as he makes himself. Hard work and practice on the definite skill that he chooses. So in his basement or on his mixtape he is the truth. I think a bit different regarding clubs however. In those cases the club becomes his show. His show is only as good as the promoter or promotions that are put forth. I've heard tons of dj's who could rock a crowd but are in some backbar in South Philly etc... I've also heard horrible ones on radio at certain stints..not to be mentioned becuase I can't hate. My skills are average more-so on the blending side so I have no room to knock anyone.
As far as the pay scale it's sad to say that djaying has become generic. I started 19 years ago and there were maybe 15 main djays in the area. Now you can be a dj and have never touched a pair of 12s, know what a gemini mixer was or understand the grind of doing a house party for 50.00 with a shopping cart and like 6 members of your small click carrying a speaker or two. Modern day has it where anyone can call themselves a dj and the easy digital access make it easier
to seem like one. If you hook up with the right promoter you can be the best since sliced bread even though real DJ's know your whacked. I think the thing to do is have the DJ make the promotion more about them. Meaning take control of your own promotion. I have done this on a small scale and it does work..the problem was that the greedy club ownerdecided to take the door etc. Unfortunatly because it was no his promoton it did not last.
That being said the price of 150 to 200 is the result of the generic dj. Yall know "my cousins freind who has two mp3 players and a mixer from best buy". Consumers are foolishly stupid to the tactic. Nobody needs experience any more..club owners just want to stay cheap. I say mobiles are always the way to go and then charge the heck out of a club if you can. But there will be times as we all know that a favor will be done. And at the end of the night check that 250.00 in your pocket and then say to yourself.....DAMN. Its just a sign of the times.
By the way I've djayed with Flex and Capri before. I stayed rather humble and had limited conversation if any. They both seem cool however Capris tactic was to have a startoff dj who played a very limited crate so that when Capri came in he could have the party off the hook the best old school with the current hits. Flex pretty much just let you play whatever.. He was equipped to go around you and find a different way to go. I give them props however cause they helped the games. There are areas of hate but I aint perfect so I won't.

ONE
sixxx 8:35 PM - 12 January, 2008
I'm better than anyone on this thread!

You know how you felt right after you read that? That's exactly what's wrong with not being humble. Just STFU and do your thing.... That's what I say.

Some will suck more than you: If they're humble. Try to help them.

Some will be better than you: Learn from them.

Some will be on your same level.

Respect others so you can get respect back.
J_Static 9:12 PM - 12 January, 2008
In ur dreams sixxx!
sixxx 9:17 PM - 12 January, 2008
J_Static... that was a joke... but I am better than you. :)

hahaha
DJ Autograph 12:45 AM - 13 January, 2008
Sixxx Vs Static!!!!! Battle time :P
Big K 2:25 AM - 13 January, 2008
Each one teach one thats my motto anyway. Damn that vid, I dont know egoes poppin like crazy.
J_Static 2:41 AM - 13 January, 2008
Honestly Sixxx would mop the floor with me, and I'm man enough 2 admit that! I'm not a battle type cat, just blend & mix!
Stakato 6:41 PM - 13 January, 2008
Hip Hop is all about battling and having a huge ego. So fuck Funk Flex and fuck you too.
stevie o 7:01 PM - 13 January, 2008
interesting
J_Static 8:42 PM - 13 January, 2008
Rap is about all that crap, hip hop is positive!
DJ d.range 10:35 PM - 13 January, 2008
rap is a product of hip hop culture
dj shadow from detroit 11:18 PM - 13 January, 2008
rap is making hip hop bad!
to me hip hop is always good.but todays rap is almost terrible to out society.
there still refreshing rappers thats good for hip hop.but not many at all!
sixxx 3:30 AM - 14 January, 2008
Quote:
Honestly Sixxx would mop the floor with me, and I'm man enough 2 admit that! I'm not a battle type cat, just blend & mix!

You got my respect and that's all that matters. You're good people.
dj hoodat baller 3:38 AM - 14 January, 2008
Sixxx is a mad man on the the TT's
sixxx 3:52 AM - 14 January, 2008
Yeah. I grab them and throw them on the floor when I get pissed. hahahaha
dj hoodat baller 4:18 AM - 14 January, 2008
I do like Hendrix after i do my set i take lighterfluid and put it on my tables and light a fire while while the record is still on playing LOL
stevie o 4:22 AM - 14 January, 2008
thats gangsta^
dj hoodat baller 4:37 AM - 14 January, 2008
Thats my new handle i am the Jimi Hendrix of dj's but i am still living

no one better steal my style i am the OG dj to put his TT"S on fire LOL
stevie o 6:01 AM - 14 January, 2008
can i throw my tts on the ground after a gig?
DJ d.range 6:01 AM - 14 January, 2008
The spinnin fire probablly looks hot
dj hoodat baller 6:09 AM - 14 January, 2008
Quote:

its ok to throw them on the ground just remember the fire is my trade mark LOL
dj hoodat baller 6:10 AM - 14 January, 2008
Quote:
The spinnin fire probablly looks hot

Yea it looks great i will take a picture next time
sixxx 6:20 AM - 14 January, 2008
Quote:

Only if you're wearing implants. lol
prizo 8:09 AM - 14 January, 2008
capri is dope, he def is a pioneer in his own right. Flex, well we don;t need to touch that one, it is what it is... he is a pioneer on the personality tip i suppose, im not gonna hate... done hatin for the 08 bitches
prizo 8:20 AM - 14 January, 2008
aight, scratch wat i said bout hatin, just watched this clip... these dudes sound like clowns, especially flex... dude how old r u, step back, u had ur time, move on. And for the record, any dj who has to constantly shout their name on a record that they don't cut on, produce or even spit... u are wack plain and simple. no dj wants that, and honestly the average club head or hiphop head -- does not want that either... Enough with the catch phrases and the album comin out on koch that no one gives a shit about.... enough is enough, props to folks like revolution and premier who speak consistanly on records with their hands.
J_Static 6:55 PM - 14 January, 2008
I respect u as well sixxx! Grand T as the jimi Hendrix of DJ's! That's classic!
deejay barber 7:09 PM - 14 January, 2008
I can't believe in this whole thread of wackness, nobody mentioned the ultimate DJ poser, DJ Clue! I can't stand dudes mixtapes and when I saw him live I threw up in my mouth....a little.
DJ Young Herrera 7:41 PM - 14 January, 2008
I pull out an electric guitar and smash my TTs with it. And everything else in the booth for that matter...
J_Static 1:29 AM - 15 January, 2008
Ughh barber, Clue was mentioned in here!
treeo730 11:49 PM - 15 January, 2008
Hey I actually did see a guy put his TT on fire once.. It was a DMC final in NYC maybe 2000 or 2001....
dj shadow from detroit 4:13 AM - 16 January, 2008
dj swamp! lol
irule19 8:20 PM - 18 January, 2008
I'm a Kid Capri fan. but I think Flex uses the bombs and the yelling and when it's all said and done you realize he really hasn't done much. I've seen Capri rock arenas doing the yelling thing but actually showing off Turntable skills. Now in the interview I think it was Flex leading the whole thing. Capri was just going along with the whole thing. But you can tell Flex really believed the ish coming out his mouth. I think you have to balance the whole Hypeman and DJ factor. Flex is definitely more Hypeman than DJ.
DJ Young Herrera 9:01 PM - 18 January, 2008
I was listening to Juicy this morning on my way to work and B.I.G. shouted out both flex and kid capri...so I guess I gotta give respect for paving paths. But, I do feel that they should be a little more humble.

Dunno, just my .22 pesos.
lvmez 10:01 PM - 18 January, 2008
last night on hot97 at around 11:45pm flex was saying how he kills it on serato. he also said that there alot of dj with large music collections on serato but don't know what to play. i wonder if someone has told him about the thread? lol. he was all over the place last night. he couldn't mix to songs together, so he kept dropping bombs. lol.
dj KarrsiN 10:01 PM - 18 January, 2008
Sometimes arrogance pays!
mic 10:05 PM - 18 January, 2008
Saw Kid Capri spin last tuesday night. He was all screamin that he's the worlds greatest. 30 seconds later he drops his next track in to the virtual deck that was playing. He says on the mic "ooops!" i'm allowed one mistake!! I dont think anybody really caught it because thats his style of mixing, drop one track drop another
J_Static 10:27 PM - 18 January, 2008
Quote:
he also said that there alot of dj with large music collections on serato but don't know what to play.

Who doesnt have a large collection in Serato now?

Quote:
i wonder if someone has told him about the thread? lol.

I hope someone did and I hope he see's this thread! Like F*CK U FLEX U AIN'T THE GREATEST......

But honestly he could probably give a f*ck what we say in here, he's making money!
DJ d.range 11:25 PM - 18 January, 2008
Quote:
I was listening to Juicy this morning on my way to work and B.I.G. shouted out both flex and kid capri...so I guess I gotta give respect for paving paths. But, I do feel that they should be a little more humble.

&&& mr. cee
DJ d.range 11:27 PM - 18 January, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

&&& mr. cee

my bad, that wrong . . .sorry just woke up, but mr, cee claims to have been biggies dj
lvmez 12:59 AM - 19 January, 2008
he claims he discovered biggie. he said he introduced biggie to diddy.
J_Static 1:00 AM - 19 January, 2008
I think I have video about Biggie's life where Biggie admits that Cee intro'd him to Diddy
lord walrus 8:00 AM - 19 January, 2008
Watchyoutube.com

kid capri with some serious dope scratching
stevie o 9:17 AM - 19 January, 2008
I didnt think those scratches were good at all. The other guy was good.
DJUnknown 2:27 PM - 19 January, 2008
^+1
Logisticalstyles 6:25 PM - 19 January, 2008
Oh wow. Willie Robo is his name. He does that routine quite often. I used to work at a comedy club here in atlanta, and I did the battle with him. I had heard about his routine but I didn't know what to expect. No one at the club knew I did the battle thing and expected me to get embarrased. I suprised both him and the staff at the club. This was in 98 or 99. That was one of the best nights of my DJ career. I made that cat throw his mic down. BTW what the hell was Capri doing? He sounded lost.
dj shadow from detroit 6:30 PM - 19 January, 2008
kid was off right there!!
but he is dope majority of the time!!!!

he was really off he didnt even have his records right! lol.
but i know he is sweet.
freshtodeath 7:16 PM - 19 January, 2008
yes you hear it right

FLEX now officially uses SSL
stevie o 8:50 PM - 19 January, 2008
Quote:
kid was off right there!!
but he is dope majority of the time!!!

Sorry man I'm gonna have to disagree. I think Capri is extremely overated. There are so many DJs killing it in the clubs that would shit on Capri.
stevie o 8:51 PM - 19 January, 2008
fuck flex
dj shadow from detroit 10:02 PM - 19 January, 2008
because people shit on you makes you overated?
kid is sweet! he is know dj craze.but he is good.

there djs on this forum that would give kid capri a battle but that does not make him bad.

there people in this discussion that would give both of them a run but there money.but both are where there at for a reason. but they are wrong for cutting other djs.because someone is always better.
frost-9 1:44 AM - 20 January, 2008
um.. I don't really scratch, but what he was doing in that video was a poor excuse for scratching / beat juggling.. that's novice shit..
stevie o 2:21 AM - 20 January, 2008
I think we clowned on these 2 hacks long enough.... The jurys in they suck