DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Novation dicers

Nicky Blunt 9:20 PM - 4 April, 2012
More than a pair, possible or not?

Simple question. I have a terrible feeling not. But what about the giys using sl3 or sl3 or even the 68?

If this isnt available yet, It needs to be! SOON!
Nicky Blunt 9:21 PM - 4 April, 2012
Guys*
phatbob 9:52 PM - 4 April, 2012
I have a couple of pairs. When I plug in 1.5 pairs, SL sees them as seperate HID devices, and I can control 3 decks...

But I found it a bit flaky, it didn't always play nice and I had to connect and reconnect a few times.

Hopefully it will be officially supported in the future but right now I think it's a kind of happy accident, so don't expect any support from Serato.
Nicky Blunt 1:32 AM - 5 April, 2012
I see, this does not sound like its going to end well :(
dJ_sIK 7:30 AM - 5 April, 2012
i saw the post dicers and i had to post hell no!
i hate those things, thats why im gettin the 62, that way il bypass those ugly ass things
Nicky Blunt 1:51 PM - 5 April, 2012
dude r u kidding me? The dicers are pure functionality. They work just how they are spposed to. I love them.
dj-freestyle 6:48 PM - 5 April, 2012
Google dj flipside on b96 and watch his destroy a pair of dicers and then say they are garbage lol lol
DJ Tecniq 9:30 PM - 29 April, 2012
Quote:
Google dj flipside on b96 and watch his destroy a pair of dicers and then say they are garbage lol lol
link? have not came across this video
djvtyme85 10:34 PM - 29 April, 2012
Quote:

Link?
MelonHead 11:46 AM - 3 May, 2012
just got mine yesterday.. soo happy. got tired of trashing perfectly good CV's due to worn first cue point. small disappointment having to still use usb hub but a neat little gizmo nonetheless.

www.targus.com
dJ_sIK 7:41 AM - 5 May, 2012
no.... ya no.... theyre still ugly and lame... grab a rane 62 or a vestax pro 5 and use the cue points and loops on the mixer.

looks wayyyyyy! cleaner and works just the same if not better!
wadup 11:06 AM - 6 May, 2012
^^^^wish the rane 62 had the dicer pads on it... That would be sick
geeunot 11:14 AM - 6 May, 2012
are you plugging your dicers in the hub with your serato cable?
DJ Remy USA 9:14 PM - 6 May, 2012
Quote:
are you plugging your dicers in the hub with your serato cable?

mine are on hub but they work just fine. No problems but Im only running 2 decks