Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

TBIA The Data is Invalid

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane SL1
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
J-Roc01 2:38 PM - 31 March, 2012
My NS7FX is connect but Scratch is saying hardware disconnected.
Rane, Support
Zach S 4:54 PM - 2 April, 2012
The NS7 does not work with Scratch Live. Only Itch.
J-Roc01 5:07 PM - 2 April, 2012
Thanks! Is there a way to save the files you analyze for Serato Itch? I analyzed about 5 gig of music only 2 find out that it wasn't saved when I fired my equipment back up.
Rane, Support
Zach S 6:36 PM - 2 April, 2012
The analyzed info is stored in the actual files themselves.
Therefor that info should show up in Itch as well.
J-Roc01 8:49 PM - 2 April, 2012
Right, unless I'm missing something, I'm having to reanalyze the files all over again. Are to talking the actual files on my external hard drive? If so, how do I get them to show the analyzed files with the BPM in Serato?
Rane, Support
Zach S 9:56 PM - 2 April, 2012
You need to analyze your files in order for the bpm info to show up.
Read here for info regarding "preparing your files" --> serato.com which will walk you through how to properly analyze your library and add bpm info to your files.
J-Roc01 3:05 AM - 3 April, 2012
Thanks Zach. By the way I'm running serato itch 2.2. I've tried everything serato.com stated but none of my stuff is being saved. None of my crates I made, analyzed files, or any updates I made. I made sure Protect Library was unchecked. The only thing that's saved is the old music I originally loaded when I had serato itch 1.4.1. I even deleted those crates I created but when I log out and get back in, it's still there as if I never deleted it or did any changes. HELP!!!
Rane, Support
Zach S 4:26 PM - 3 April, 2012
I can't help you with Itch as we here at Rane do not have anything to do with that software.
If your having issues with Itch please post in the Itch section of the forum.
5:00 PM, 17 Apr 2012
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.