Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Spotify on Serato!

Dj Stian 7:59 AM - 29 February, 2012
I don't know, but is it possible to use Spotify on Serato? It would be great!!! I got Spotify premium, and it would help so much to have all my play list from spotify on Serato!!
Somebody know any thing about that?
Beatnologic 9:12 AM - 29 February, 2012
this should be posted in the "intro" forum
phatbob 10:49 AM - 29 February, 2012
Pretty sure that in any country where you can use Spotify, this would get Serato in a lot of trouble with copyright.

Buy your music.
Polanka 7:58 PM - 29 February, 2012
How about Pandora and Itch? Just kidding!
haze324 8:14 PM - 29 February, 2012
This has been talked about numerous times.

Can't be done for various legal reasons, also I believe I also read spotify can only play one song at a time.
Logisticalstyles 8:40 PM - 1 March, 2012
Quote:

What does this thread have to do with intro?
Solidsnake 2:31 AM - 2 March, 2012
Well you could always use this... djay from algoriddim in appearance but it uses soundcloud files for you to DJ with....

until.am
DJPrice_inMD 2:20 PM - 2 March, 2012
As Haze324 states, it is against the Spotify terms of use to use the music you subscribe to on their site for commercial purposes. Over the past couple of months I have been asked over and over how I get my music, and then inevitably I'll be asked why i'm not using a subscription service such as Spotify because its "so much cheaper". I got tired of trying to explain myself and just tell people I'll have to check it out now-a-days. Who knew purchasing your music digitally and owning it had become old-school.