Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Take care of your customers with Denon Dn-Mc6000

Dj Tony Morris 2:10 AM - 13 February, 2012
why can't Scratch Live work with Denon Dn-Mc6000
thats very sad that your own customers got to make there own mapper for it..
there is no controler with a mixer that works with Scratch Live.... I bet if we all stop using it... and go with trackor Virtual DJ... right now there is more stuff out with Virtual DJ.....and that works better on the video part and do more then the Video SL....Serato say its Denon but keep it real it's the software if your custmores can do it...if the was smart if you had only one controler the works with live and still need your soundcard how much money that could be made..... people are not trying to bring all the heavey stuff to a event.... and why should i down grade to itch or any other Serato stuff.... People are not trying buy the same stuff we have but a down grade,,,,,, watch coz Virtual DJ is coming out strong and fast and cheeper.... I have this controler and it works great and also the denon 4500..... but sometimes you play in a small club you cant bring the big stuff.... ((SERATO NEEDS TO LISTEN WHAT THERE CUSTOMERS WANT B4 THEY GO SOMEWHERE ELES)
this should not be a hard thing taking care of your customers.... coz other software is giving us what we want and do more and cheeper. They are not making the good turntables anymore midi controllers are in.... dont wait till you see sales to drop to do something. Some of your customores got it work with the MC6000 maybe you should hire them :) right now it would be a win win you would sell more Scratch Live and Denon would sell more MC6000 so what can you loose... Not Money
DJ KIKINYC 9:40 PM - 13 February, 2012
+1
Dj Tony Morris 6:43 AM - 14 February, 2012
as soon as a better software comes out alot of use with DN6000 will be gone... it only a matter of time
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 8:43 PM - 8 November, 2012
Why not it supports the denon 2000. Very similar setup. Please explain In better detail than just "no". Many denon 6000 users have asked for support and both companies seem to not care on providing a logical explanation.
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 1:49 PM - 27 November, 2012
I bought the denon mc 6000 about 8 months back with hopes that Serato would eventually support and to much disappointment they still do not. I have midi mapped most functions to scratch live but still not getting the most of my controller. I sold my soul to Serato but since they refuse to support the 6000 it’s time to move on finally give traktor a shot. Nice knowing you Serato!
dj point 2:33 AM - 3 December, 2012
+1 I was going to purchase serato video but no support for denon mc6000. O well off to vdj
Nacho Ruiz 6:07 PM - 5 March, 2013
+1