DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Anyone Been Playing Flo Rida -Get Low?

DJ Josh V 10:51 PM - 7 November, 2007
I think this song is tight.I only to listen music stations anymore during commercials on my talk radio shows so I dont really know what there playing (or care) on the radio so much.I mainly go buy the playlist and what people talk about.

I hope they play this song out until it makes me sick while all the chicks are barely catching on to it and then I'll know Its ready to get club play :-)
bourbonstmc 11:03 PM - 7 November, 2007
Thumbs up...chicks dig it!
cappinkirk 11:09 PM - 7 November, 2007
yuh its banger

have you heard him on the birthday remix?
DJCheLu 11:15 PM - 7 November, 2007
This is a jam, havent heard the bday remix but im going to check it out for sure.
DJ-A 11:16 PM - 7 November, 2007
+1
cappinkirk 11:40 PM - 7 November, 2007
i don't want no cake on my birthday i want my cake err-day
cappinkirk 11:41 PM - 7 November, 2007
my boy says Flo-Rida is jockin yung joc tho

but i still dig it
Serato
Josh 11:45 PM - 7 November, 2007
yeah birthday remix is the jam

crazy cars in the video
CQuence 11:52 PM - 7 November, 2007
this is a hot club track, a remix with Pitbull just dropped. Ill take his flow over Flo-rida
Julls 11:54 PM - 7 November, 2007
I like it. Boots with the fuuuuurrr.
djlenza 12:20 AM - 8 November, 2007
its bumpin in maine...and you know how the rednecks get down
JayB1200 1:08 AM - 8 November, 2007
yeah that joint got the club poppin ova hurr...
Kam456 1:39 AM - 8 November, 2007
I need the damn instrumental !!!!!!
cappinkirk 1:40 AM - 8 November, 2007
its out there
DJ Josh V 8:50 AM - 8 November, 2007
IS that T Pain though????
Julls 11:38 AM - 8 November, 2007
Its Flo Rida feat. T Pain.
Nappa 1:26 PM - 8 November, 2007
Yeah it's been picking up speed around here in VA.
DJ_AL 2:42 PM - 8 November, 2007
yep...its been bumping hard in the clubs for a minute now down here in miami
BIG DJ PHAZE 6:40 PM - 8 November, 2007
No doubt, plus it's nice to get out of that 70 BPM slump that hip-hop has been stuck in for the past 2 years.

Check out:
Plies ft. Akon - Hypnotized
Pitbull - Go Girl
Down - Lean Like A Cholo
Anything produced by Swizz Beats...Kanye West..etc...

I notice so many DJs getting stuck in a certain BPM range and being afraid to do peaks and valleys with the BPMs to break up the mood. Not good!!!

"Go 'head, switch the style up!"

So much more good music out there that is getting over looked do to the market being flooded with "Crank Dat" Remixes, etc...
djpuma_gemini 7:06 PM - 8 November, 2007
Low has been out since around june. They made a new or mastered version which doesn't sound like tpain at all. I like the original better. Well at least dj city has that awful version.
Jay-R Enguillado 7:18 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:
No doubt, plus it's nice to get out of that 70 BPM slump that hip-hop has been stuck in for the past 2 years.

Check out:
Plies ft. Akon - Hypnotized
Pitbull - Go Girl
Down - Lean Like A Cholo
Anything produced by Swizz Beats...Kanye West..etc...

I notice so many DJs getting stuck in a certain BPM range and being afraid to do peaks and valleys with the BPMs to break up the mood. Not good!!!

"Go 'head, switch the style up!"

So much more good music out there that is getting over looked do to the market being flooded with "Crank Dat" Remixes, etc...

i agree.

i have the t-pain version too.

anyways, it's up there on our radio mixshow.
cappinkirk 7:27 PM - 8 November, 2007
T. Pain & 2 Pistols - she's got it
KingDecipha 7:30 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:
Low has been out since around june. They made a new or mastered version which doesn't sound like tpain at all. I like the original better. Well at least dj city has that awful version.

Ya, I bump the original version. The mastered one doesnt even sound like T-Pain. For a second I thought they took him off when they redid it.
djpuma_gemini 7:40 PM - 8 November, 2007
Is it actually him. I thought it was someone else. Like with fabolous' baby don't go. Doesn't sound like the original at all.
DJBlisk 10:20 PM - 8 November, 2007
hmmm.
DJ Josh V 8:24 AM - 9 November, 2007
A lot of peeps bootlegging T Pains sound.Check out Snopp Doggs song - "Sexual Eruption"
cappinkirk 8:45 PM - 9 November, 2007
the baby don't go other version is not t-pain, it's JD
DJ Young Herrera 9:33 PM - 9 November, 2007
There is a baby don't go version with T-pain. It dropped first then, JD did the official album version.

Also, this flo-rida joint has been hot in the clubs and the street for about two months already.

Once a good club remix of sexual eruption drops it will get more club love. Its a good radio jam for now.
Dudley D 8:36 AM - 14 November, 2007
Quote:
A lot of peeps bootlegging T Pains sound.Check out Snopp Doggs song - "Sexual Eruption"

is it a sound.....?

more a pro tools plug in.

talent is getting worse ans worse.

you might catch me singing the hook tho......catch 22.